The Double Daters

Story Info
A double date leads to her bf's seduction by the other man.
4.6k words
4.82
15.8k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMStride
SMStride
172 Followers

Imagine my surprise to find my best friend's boyfriend seducing my new boyfriend not more than eight feet from where they thought I was sleeping...

* *

My name is Marie. I am a freelancer in Chicago. I've stayed unmarried into my thirties because I haven't wanted to give up my independence--dating whomever I want--and because I couldn't find a man that I wanted to wake up next to for the rest of my life.

But I've just this month started rethinking that. I met Steven at a party two months ago, and I've been captivated.

Steven is a living dream. Yes, it's early in our relationship and maybe I have stars in my eyes. But he's intelligent and funny. He's also a good and honest person.

But I confess much of my immediate attraction was physical. His face is handsome with sharp cheekbones and a masculine jawline. I love his mouth--full lips and an impish smile framing perfect white teeth. He is average height and slim with muscles in the right places. He has large oval-shaped green eyes that hypnotize me and most other women. He has wavy black hair that shimmers in the light. And--double confession: I especially love his full, rounded ass--looking at it, caressing it, and more.

Even more fun: He becomes uninhibited in bed after only a couple of drinks. It doesn't take much, considering that he drinks infrequently. He likes to dance at the local nightspots--though not very well, ha ha. When we go out, the drinks flow and we have fun and he usually attacks me when we get home. He loves to use his mouth on me and then to fuck me in every position. I love his cock and we make love several times a week, more on vacation.

Derek was the long-time boyfriend of my best friend Giselle. She and I have been friends for about ten years. She's one of the few people I can talk about anything with. I mean everything. She knows all my secrets about boyfriends and dreams and life. We'd both sort-of known Derek before Giselle started dating him, and he had a bad reputation for trying to screw anything that moved. But women made it easy for him, as they chased him and seem to fall for him easily. He played the field and seemed to make it a point to not let any one of them get their hooks into him. Giselle had changed all that.

I have to admit he is good-looking, and he is a little taller and more muscular than Steven, but he's not quite my type. Fortunately, I've never had any problems with him coming on to me.

Well, I do have just one little Derek problem, something nagging in my memory.

Giselle and I had started sharing an apartment early in our friendship, before Giselle met Derek and before I met Steven. Here's the nagging memory: I once walked in on Giselle and Derek when she was feasting on his cock in the living room. He was naked from the waist up and was well built, to say the least. But the two of them stopped when they heard me enter, and her mouth left his dick with a plop. Derek was hung like a horse! His cock was stunningly long and thick, and with a huge, bulbous head.

Giselle turned and smiled at me in embarrassment, kneeling on the floor before that giant appendage. Derek made no move to cover himself and just looked over at me. For a moment I was frozen, staring at his cock. It was mesmerizing. Then I shook myself, apologized, and left the apartment.

He isn't my type. Really. But that was a strangely erotic moment. Once in a while I recall clearly what I'd seen. It made me wonder. I now understood at least part of what made Giselle so into Derek. Sometimes when we were talking about men, she'd make remarks about Derek's size and how amazing he felt when he was inside her.

But when I met Steven I was swept into my own romance, and for a couple of weeks I saw less of Giselle and Derek.

Then a weekend was coming up, and the four of us decided to go out for a couples evening. For me and Giselle a double-date with our boyfriends would be fun, and when they'd met Derek seemed to like Steven so it seemed we'd all enjoy each other's company.

Almost right away it got a little strange.

After the first round of drinks had gone, I caught Derek staring at Steven's ass as Steven went off to get the next round. I wrote it off to the alcohol. And, after all, Steven does have a great ass. But then Derek seemed to be staring at Steven's crotch when he returned with the drinks.

Giselle and I then got talking again and we forgot about the boys. The next time I looked over the two men were sitting quite close to each other in the booth. The bar music wasn't that loud, so it wasn't like they needed to be so close to converse. I didn't know what to make of that.

A little later Giselle and I went off to the bathroom for a few minutes, and when we came back I was surprised to see Derek and Steven sitting even closer to each other, if that was possible, their thighs touching and their heads angled close, talking privately between them. It was like they hadn't even noticed we'd gone and returned.

That didn't matter, though, because a minute later Derek looked up and suggested we go someplace more comfortable.

Giselle suggested our apartment. As it happened, we'd all gone in Giselle's car, and I sat in the front seat to keep her company while Derek and Steven climbed into the back.

I happened to look back a minute late and saw Derek casually take Steven's hand and put it in his lap! What communication between the two of them had led to this? I saw Steven's hand flex as he squeezed what was there. I could imagine clearly what he was feeling, as I again recalled what I'd seen that time I'd walked in on Giselle and Derek. The two guys didn't seem to have noticed my glance, and I turned back to stare out the front window of the car, trying to process what seemed to be happening in the back.

By the time we got back to the apartment, the guys were sitting a little separated, like nothing had happened. We all went inside, and Steven went to the bathroom. I got everyone a drink.

We have two couches that face one another and a coffee table in between, as well as a reclining chair facing the couches. Giselle had taken the recliner, and Derek seated himself on the other couch across from it close to the TV.

I turned on the television with the sound off and put some music on the stereo. I left the lights off as the television gave off enough soft, flickering light. Steven was still in the bathroom. So I laid out on the couch opposite to the one Derek was on.

Steven entered the living room, finally returning from the bathroom, and hesitated. I saw him look at the space on the couch next to Derek, look over and see that I had occupied the entire length of the other couch. He then went and sat on Derek's couch, though at the other end of it.

We all sipped our drinks and talked for at least an hour, and then Giselle fell asleep in the recliner. I noticed it was 2:30 AM--where had the time gone? I was running out of steam too. But the two men seemed to be alert and enjoying their drinks and talking on the opposite couch.

Before I knew it, I was waking up from having fallen asleep. I don't know how long I'd been napping but it must have been a while. I woke to find Derek sitting closer to my boyfriend than when I first slipped off. They were both in quiet conversation. Neither paid attention to me so I decided to pretend to still be asleep and listen.

Even though they were speaking in low tones, I could hear Derek telling Steven how handsome he is and how lucky I was to have him. Steven said a quiet thank-you to him as he gazed into his eyes. Derek put his right arm on top of the couch behind him. He continued to compliment him about his appearance--his hair, his cheekbones, his mouth. With that he did briefly press his finger against Steven's lips, which in the flickering light looked glossy and fuller than usual.

Steven beamed like an infatuated schoolboy. He seemed captivated by Derek's looks and his direct personality. He then returned the compliment to Derek, telling him that he thought he was strong and ... after a pause ... sexy. At that, Derek slowly dropped his hand to Steven's shoulder, and then pulled him towards himself and kissed him on the lips.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I stifled a gasp and forced myself to remain still.

Steven hesitated, and then slowly reciprocated Derek's kiss. Derek brought his other hand to Steven's chest and they kissed passionately.

I had never seen two men kissing before. It was strangely erotic and turned me on.

They finally came up for air. Steven looked for a moment as if he was going to push Derek away. He glanced over at me, saw that my eyes seemed to be closed, and then returned his gaze to Derek. He leaned forward and kissed him again. Then his eyes closed, and he succumbed to the heat of the moment. After a while, Derek's left hand went to his other shoulder, then slowly down Steven's back and circled it around to caress his chest. Steven made no move to dissuade him from exploring his torso, and I heard him moan softly.

I should have stopped this earlier but now I was too excited to do anything but observe. My pussy was wet. I wanted to reach down and touch but I did not dare move. How far Derek would go? How far would my boyfriend take it? That jumped out in my mind: he was my boyfriend.

Through my slitted eyes, I watched as Derek's left hand dropped to Steven's legs while continued to kiss him like he was his date. His left hand slowly began to stroke his inner thighs. Steven made no move to stop him.

He continued to stroke upwards along Steven's thighs until he had almost reached his goal. Steven's pants were tight and I could see his arousal.

But Steven moved his hand down to stop Derek's hand from reaching his crotch. He pushed it away, panting, "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm with Marie..."

Instead of a reply, Derek again brought his lips to Steven's, and soon they were again kissing passionately. He closed his eyes and thrust his tongue into Steven's mouth like a snake.

Then Derek did something that took real balls with me "sleeping" just six feet across the living room. With one of his hands, he slowly undid his own jeans' top button, slid the zipper down, and let his huge, semi-hard dick pop out. It looked every bit as big as before, maybe bigger.

Steven was so absorbed in kissing him that he didn't notice what Derek had done. Derek then returned to stroking Steven's inner thighs again, slowly again approaching Steven's bulging junction. When Steven reached down to stop Derek's hand from advancing further, Derek grasped Steven's hand and guided it to his manhood.

When Steven made contact with Derek's member he jerked his hand away, broke the kiss, and stared down at the lengthy appendage in surprise. Just like I had that first time I'd seen it, Steven froze, mesmerized by the magnificent sight.

I was staring at it too, but I was more curious to know what was going on inside Steven. I knew how a woman would feel in the presence of such a cock--that's only natural. Was he feeling the same sort of feminine-to-masculine response--or did this male-to-male response feel different?

Suddenly Steven's realization of what was available to him seemed to break down his reluctance. I could see by the lustful look in his face that he was truly entranced by this semi-hard, ultra-masculine cock.

I felt a stab of jealousy. That was the face Steven sometimes had when he looked lustfully between my legs.

"It's amazing," he crooned, "I've never seen one that big,"

"Touch it and see how much bigger you could make it," Derek encouraged.

Steven's hand started to reach for it, but he pulled it back. "We shouldn't be doing this," he replied as he continued to stare at Derek's organ. "You should really put it away." There was no conviction in his voice.

"You make me so hot, Steven. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you tonight," he cajoled him.

Steven's eyes were still glued to Derek's prick, and his hand tensed in the air like it was paralyzed between pulling back and going forward. He breathed out heavily, and then in again. His face seemed to be turning red as he struggled internally. "We ... really ... should ... stop ... now..." he panted.

I'd never seen this side of Steven before. He was being turned on by another man and acting like a woman in heat when confronted with a hot cock.

Derek reached down and stroked his own cock making the head swell. "We don't have to do anything..." he teased.

"I don't know..." Steven motioned toward me on the couch. "What about her?"

"She's out like a light. I don't think she'll wake up if you keep quiet," he said, trying to be convincing. "Just hold it and see how big it gets."

"We really shouldn't..." he stammered as if in a trance.

But I could see his willpower was weakening the more he gazed at the impressive penis. He couldn't keep his eyes off of it.

I wondered what was keeping him from doing what he so obviously wanted to do. Loyalty to me? Fear of getting caught? Confusion over his sudden sexual attraction to a man?

For a long time Steven continued to stared, trying to convince himself that he wanted to do what Derek asked--and at the same time hoping that I wouldn't wake and catch him.

In that moment I caught a glint of light at the tip of Derek's penis. I looked closer and saw that a drop of pre-cum had emerged, no doubt from Derek's being turned on by having a handsome man staring at his cock with lust.

Steven saw the glinting drop too, and his resolve dissolved. He leaned against Derek's chest and his hand slowly reached out for Derek's monster.

He caressed the flared head causing a jerk from his cock. He tentatively slid his hand slowly down his shaft, grasping it just below the huge head. His hand almost looked small on Derek's huge dick, his fingers barely circling it. He slowly pulled the foreskin up and covered the head. He gasped and began to slowly stroke it. "How big does it get?" he whispered.

"Just keep doing that and find out," Derek replied, leaning back into the couch and giving himself over to pleasures from my boyfriend's stroking hand.

I didn't think that the cock could get much bigger or harder, but as Steven started to manipulate his organ, it did grow. Derek leaned even further back into the couch and he spread his legs wider to accommodate Steven's stroking.

"God, I love your hands on me, making me hard."

Just holding that cock in his hand had put Steven into a mono-focused state of sexual arousal, and Derek's words inflamed Steven's desire. He was hot with excitement. He laid his head on Derek's chest and began to jack him off more enthusiastically. He had a look of fascination and lust on his handsome face as he stroked Derek's huge cock, and his free hand was between his own legs, squeezing his bulge there. I wondered how much longer he would have his pants on.

Derek started to run his left hand through Steven's hair over and over to let him know that he was providing the proper stimulation. Little did I know that he was also gently pushing his head downward, encouraging him to bring his face toward the huge penis. Steven's head was resting on Derek's chest, and then at the edge of his ribcage, and then it was resting on his stomach, bringing his face closer and closer.

I know how a woman feels when she's in lust for a cock and wants it in her mouth, but Steven seemed to be reacting the same way. His eyes were glued to the approaching organ, and I saw his tongue sliding over his lips, moistening them in preparation. He was clearly excited about the prospect of wrapping his luscious lips around his dick. His head moved slowly, almost imperceptibly, toward the target as he stroked the cock.

His lips were only an inch away when another large drop of pre-cum appeared at the slit. He moaned and his tongue darted from between his pink, engorged lips to lick away the drop.

Derek took that as a signal that it was time to feed him. I don't think he cared what Steven thought or did at this point. He had his need, and that was in control. He clasped the back of Steven's head and gently but firmly forced Steven's full lips onto the head of his penis. Steven's wet lips lingered as he kissed the flared head. He moaned again and a shudder went through his entire body. Simply kissing the head of that gorgeous cock had caused him to have an erotic spasm. He looked over at where I lay, but with his mouth obscured by that cock I could not make out his expression.

But I was in an altered state: My boyfriend had his lips on a man's cock, and I was not more than six feet away. I never thought that I'd be this excited to see my boyfriend in such a position. He was cheating on me--and yet I was turned on by the perverse eroticism of it.

Steven kissed his way down the shaft and, with gentle persuasion from Derek's hand on the back of his head, found Derek's balls. He lifted them and kissed them too. He started to work on his rigid member with his mouth more vigorously. I had to wonder: had he ever shown this level of enthusiasm when his mouth was busy between my legs? He continued to kiss and lick at its length, really getting into it.

He then kissed his way to the top of his shaft and licked around the flared head of Derek's manhood, capturing the pre-cum that leaked from its slit. He squirmed and moaned lightly while he did this. Up and down his shaft he bathed his huge penis with his nimble tongue. He licked his way back up to the swelling head and swirled his tongue around the spongy gland, making him squirm again.

Derek was becoming needier and obviously wanted to put his hard dick in my boyfriend's hot mouth.

Finally, Steven grasped his dick by the root and then took the rigid member into his mouth. Derek gasped and said "Fuck yes" as he felt the warm mouth enveloping his hot cock. Steven was sucking him. Derek closed his eyes, threw his head back and his hips jerked upwards involuntarily, thrusting his cock more fully into Steven's mouth.

Steven eagerly accepted as much as he could, trying to take more and more with each thrust. Down he went, deeper and deeper, sucking him like an experienced cocksucker. Or a natural born one. He amazed me by taking more of him into his mouth than I knew I could. And I had experience in sucking cocks! About half of Derek's full length had disappeared into his mouth. He then forced his mouth down to swallow another couple of more inches--causing his throat to bulge. I could see his over-filled mouth and bulging throat even from between my slitted eyes. And he didn't even gag. Had he learned to do this somewhere? I wondered how much I actually knew about Steven's past sexual experiences. Was he attracted to men's cocks, or had this man brought something out in him?

While keeping the appendage in his mouth, Steven slipped off the sofa and on to his knees between Derek's legs. He looked up at him with lusty eyes. He was ready to get serious. He went to work on his cock like a man with a mission. He had become an enthusiastic cocksucker. I couldn't believe it. My boyfriend was blowing my best friend's boyfriend right in front of me!

Derek encouraged him by running his hands through his hair and guiding his head up and down his spit-soaked length. He was really getting into my boyfriend sucking his big cock as I could see by the look of ecstasy on his face. Steven continued to stroke and suck his dick simultaneously with reckless abandon. He moaned softly as he bobbed his head up and down, over and over, sucking.

Derek laid back and closed his eyes. I had to fight myself to stay still and not to give into the overwhelming desire to reach between my legs and masturbate. I was sure my jeans were soaked through with the wetness from my pussy.

Steven's staying power was amazing. He worked Derek's dick for at least ten minutes, hardly coming up for air.

SMStride
SMStride
172 Followers
12