The Double Daters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His effort was yielding results. Derek was moaning but trying to stifle it, no doubt trying to ensure that he wouldn't wake me. His hand clenched Steven's dark hair and he began to jab his dick even deeper into his throat. He moved his head up to where the flared head was just inside of his mouth. Steven changed his motion and it seemed he was swirling his tongue around the spongy crown--and Derek lost control with an "Ohhhhhh!" He jerked spasmodically and began to pump his cock erratically into Steven's mouth.

Steven too emitted a sound that was part moan and part groan as the realization of Derek's orgasm hit him, and his whole body also seemed to be shuddering with the excitement of having caused a man to orgasm.

I suddenly wondered--would he back off before the flood of semen? Would he--or even could he--as a man accept another man's sperm in his mouth?

He surprised me again by keeping his lips firmly wrapped around the shaft and greedily swallowing all of his cum that he could. He milked his shaft for at least a couple of minutes after his orgasm had receded, and then proceeded to lick up all of his seed that had spilled from his mouth. He did it with apparent relish.

Even after Derek's load was completely spent, Steven continued to lazily stroke, lick, and suck the still-massive organ. It was like he was in love with the man's dick. Derek smiled down at him as he continued his brazen act. I just continued to pretend sleep but I was tormented with a terribly needy wet pussy.

Steven looked up at Derek with a contentment, and then rested his head on Derek's thigh, where he could continue to gaze at the cock he had brought to orgasm.

I didn't know how much longer I could go without touching myself. I needed some sexual relief. Giselle was still asleep on the recliner, totally oblivious to what my boyfriend had done for her boyfriend. If she knew, would she feel angry at the cheating and feel threatened by the unexpected competition--or would she feel the mix of jealousy and hot eroticism that I felt?

And since she and I talked about everything ... would I tell her? Could I?

Derek looked like he could drift off to sleep as he came down from his orgasm. But Steven still had his pants on and had not cum yet. Were they finished?

One of Steven's hands was busy between his legs as he continued to gaze with fascination at Derek's softening cock, just inches from his face. But looking closer I noticed that Steven's fingers were not touching his groin. Rather they were probing and pushing in between his buttocks. He was clearly self-stimulating the area around his anus.

Oh my god, I thought. As a woman I knew what it was like to want to be fucked by a man--is that what Steven felt too? The need to feel a hard man pushing into his opening, filling it, and thrusting in that oh-so masculine way?

Then he said, softly: "I need to have that inside me before you can go."

Derek raised his head from the couch just enough to see Steven's mouth go back to work on his long dick. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing. He had sucked him and now he wanted Derek to fuck him.

And in his ass. I tried to imagine it and knew it would split me apart if I were to try it. I had trouble believing anyone could get that huge thing into his ass.

"It will take a little while," Derek said, "but with you doing that..." His cock was again starting to stiffen. It was coming back to life with the loving attention of Steven's mouth.

"I was watching your ass earlier, at the bar," Derek said, and Steven just moaned in reply, his mouth full.

"We need to go somewhere much more private," Derek said. "Because when I fuck you, you won't be able to keep quiet."

Steven raised his head and let the cock slide out of his mouth. "What about one of the girls' bedrooms?" He immediately got up and grabbing Derek's cock by the root guided him down the hallway to the door to my bedroom. My bedroom. Not Giselle's.

He told Derek to go in and get comfortable, saying he first wanted to use the bathroom and freshen up a bit. A minute later, I heard the water running, and shortly after Steven quietly approached the couch where I was laying. He gently touched me to check my state of sleep. I muttered to him, faking deep sleep. He then turned the stereo's music volume up a little to mask the noise that he would soon make as promised by Derek. Then I saw him once again go down the hallway toward my bedroom. He was now stripped down to his underwear, and I saw his rounded ass cheeks filling out the fabric.

I couldn't believe it. My boyfriend had sucked off a man. And not just any man, a man whose force of personality and big cock had mesmerized him. And not just any man with a big cock: my best friend's boyfriend. And he had done it right in front of me. And now he was going to my bedroom to be fucked by that man while I was in the apartment.

My pussy ached in anticipation of what would happen next. My only problem was: How would I see? I desperately wanted to be a witness to this next stage of this perversely erotic transformation of my boyfriend into ... what?

* *

12