All Comments on 'The Double D's Play D&D'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
desirelitdesirelitover 11 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely fantastic. And as author of probably the only other story here were people have sex with a minotaur, I really enjoyed that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LMAO!

I cannot stop lauging- they are gonna be so pissed when they find out they were the ones who were played!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel please?

I'm begging lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleeeease

Sequel!

ScottWoodScottWoodover 11 years ago
One of the best

One of my fave stories, great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

It's so good. I know it's old, but it really needs a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

that was absolutely amazing, definitely need a part 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Woow..never knew that an RPG game could be so erotic..you definitely have to continue writing the next part and maybe with other RPG or shooting games as well, you know, be like strip RPG or strip shooting games or something..

Thank you for writing us one of the most erotic stories, though..

XodanXodanalmost 11 years ago
Nice role playing

I'm a D&D player and had much fun reading this story.

Wish I could have a game like this one^^

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I wish all my D&D games were like this

realitycheck701realitycheck701about 10 years ago
Brilliant

I've read this story again and again. Your pacing and build up is spot on. Most stories try and rush to the sex....or take too long to get there. This is just right. And you wrote the girls well. Yes, this is fantasy but they didn't just jump in. The guys chipped away at them and it worked.

It's excellent and try as I might, I can't find anything similar. There arent many sexy D&D stories out there and the ones that are, arent written this well. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Refreshing and hilarious

Just the right amount of voluptuousness and light humor. Mentally believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kudos.

Amazing story, the build up is incredible and it's written so realistically.

As a girl with D cup breasts myself, I've always wanted to play D and D and can only dream that my first game would be like this.

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBover 9 years ago
Now I know why I don't play D&D

Sorry, dude, too much bogged down in the details. One yawn too many.

Add to that the shocking punctuation and you lost me on part 1.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 9 years ago
Keep coming back

I love this story, and keep hoping you'll write another similar. The sex, as always, is great, and the satire makes me laugh in all the right places. Really great.

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepabout 8 years ago
WOW

I couldn't stop laughing, my games where never like this...lmfao

lanncerlanncerabout 8 years ago

Haha so crazy that it could happen with the right combination of weed, storytelling, and horniness.

SinisterPoemSinisterPoemalmost 8 years ago
Good to read when you can't play browser porn games

I really respect the author for writing this much, but throughout the whole story my stomach was churning at how similiar this story is to a run-of-a-mill Meet&Fuck game. And I know that M&F games are very popular, and these stories are supposed to be kind of a porn surrogate, but the overuse of idioms, a very simple (too simple for me) dialogue execution, and the worst of them all, this horrible, horrible plot... let me summarize:

**********SPOILERS! SPOILERS AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, OR AFTER YOU ARE DONE READING**********

Pretty blonde cheerleaders, that of course are the prettiest, with biggest boobs, butts and sex experience in their little stratum of society, decide for no reason at all to go out of their way to spend a weekend with first and second place mister-don't-want-to-date-him and 4 years older greasy dude. A sex orgy follows with occasional D&D catchphrases. After all is over, pretty blonde cheerleaders discover that having sex is great, cause they, like, never ever had sex with more attractive/ well hung guys, and decide to organise another orgy with nerds another week. happily ever after.

********** SPOILER END ***************

I do feel bad about giving the highest ranked story in Humour erotica a negative comment, but this is my honest opinion. I do hope to read some new, better works from you, GeorgeTasker.

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
Hilarious

It's slightly plausible but definitely hilarious and sexy. Well done nerdlings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yup

If I had a few sessions like that, I never would have quit playing lol.

blackswordblackswordover 7 years ago
Hell yeah!!!!!

We really need to see them play again!!! maybe a gang-bang?

Great story!

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
omg... highschool...

I was the only chick in a den of d&d geeks. I was ever only friend with guys despite being openly bi... Buuuuut.... My "boyfriend" lord of the nerds... President of the compter club... Dungeon master... Etc. .... Never let me play... So i just sat around reading his extensive library of mens magazines and watchin all his porn.. Since i guess i was banned from the die...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wat

D's are considered big? I'll admit the description of them was hot, but a nice nerd skinny girl in baggy clothes with huge DDDs sounds way cuter. Maybe someone like that could join them next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best ive read!

Super hot and fun story, only things that could improve it would be to get to see the DD's report and teacher and the geeks reaction to it, and a part 2. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn, Danielle and Devon are next level stupid

It made the story funny but also silly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So dumb it was enjoyable

Seriously... Every other sentence I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cringe. And yet somehow the sheer absurdity facilitated getting off. Good job, I think? At least good job putting it in humor/satire-- otherwise it would just be unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Series

Please make this story a 3-4 Part series........ It's an awesome concept

Sir_MavericSir_Mavericalmost 6 years ago

5 stars. Idea is genius and was well executed. I hope to see more of the Double D's excellent adventures. Added to favorites. Watching for more.

desirelitdesirelitabout 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

So good. The premise, the action, the writing, everything. I’m not sure how many stories there are on here with a Minotaur fucking someone, but we’ve both written one!

motifxf8motifxf8almost 5 years ago
“Congratulations Devon, you’ve learn the magic missile spell,”

Haha. I laughed, a lot! That was just terrific. And, as a D&D player, what a treat.

This is the first of your stories I've read. Will be checking out the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suggestion:

Okay, great idea. you should rewrite this stoy so that the entire thing is just Dungeons and dragons and it just keeps going for like, ten pages, and then we just see how far people read before they realize that there's no sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

Don’t really know what I came into this expecting, but what I got were sexist stereotypes and cheerleaders too stupid to realize they’re being taken advantage of. Also you want me to believe none of these guys think at any point that what they’re doing is wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meh

I like how it was DnD related, but honestly the sex was really poorly justified for the context. How could they not realize it was sex, and if they had, why the three nerds? I don't have a problem with the consent or them fucking dudes way below their league, but not justifying why in some capacity beyond "I want a higher roll" is pretty lazy. The descriptions were ok though, so it wasn't all bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bloody priceless! The perfect DM thinking on the go. Loved this, definitely made me chuckle. There were definitely times that I’d have enjoyed this kind of D&D

Re Anon of “meh” - wow seriously?? It is a fantasy story. Lots of tongue and cock in cheek 😉

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda stupid & hard to finish, but it was a weak 5.

Bill S.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

IT CAME FROM THE 80s

This is so juvenile. I am in my mid-fifties, and beyond wild daydreaming. It is so trashy that Jerry Springer would think it went to far. This is the filthy pulp fap fodder that even the local pharmacist is to ashamed to hid under the front counter, to sell to horny youth and hen pecked old men. For shame....

A brilliant bit of sloppy, slimy, crusty hog slop, to be sure! I feel as if I will have a stomach ache from having eaten an entire bag of Sour Patch Kids candy, marshmallow fluff and pretzel bits, mixed into a tub of rainbow sherbet, with a butterscotch sauce drizzle and sprinkled crushed up pork rinds. Did it seem a good idea at the time? Hell no. Would I eat it again? Apparently, as I have read this story at least 4-5 times before.

5* stars for being exactly what my perverted little D&D playing, geek butt would have come up with as a fantasy, while falling asleep in class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best-written and enjoyable Humor/Satire stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

texloo , you are absolutely right.- AD&D in the 80ies, man what fun it has been!

StockingFanStockingFanabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. Slow build up, good descriptions, good teasing - not just straight into sex. And easily more believable than most Lit stories. Nice to have some sort of reason for the sexual antics.

Personally I am not into anal but loved the rest of it - and nice to have accurate representation of the D&D aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sequel

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous