All Comments on 'The Double D's Play D&D'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sequel

StockingFanStockingFanabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. Slow build up, good descriptions, good teasing - not just straight into sex. And easily more believable than most Lit stories. Nice to have some sort of reason for the sexual antics.

Personally I am not into anal but loved the rest of it - and nice to have accurate representation of the D&D aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

texloo , you are absolutely right.- AD&D in the 80ies, man what fun it has been!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best-written and enjoyable Humor/Satire stories ever.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

IT CAME FROM THE 80s

This is so juvenile. I am in my mid-fifties, and beyond wild daydreaming. It is so trashy that Jerry Springer would think it went to far. This is the filthy pulp fap fodder that even the local pharmacist is to ashamed to hid under the front counter, to sell to horny youth and hen pecked old men. For shame....

A brilliant bit of sloppy, slimy, crusty hog slop, to be sure! I feel as if I will have a stomach ache from having eaten an entire bag of Sour Patch Kids candy, marshmallow fluff and pretzel bits, mixed into a tub of rainbow sherbet, with a butterscotch sauce drizzle and sprinkled crushed up pork rinds. Did it seem a good idea at the time? Hell no. Would I eat it again? Apparently, as I have read this story at least 4-5 times before.

5* stars for being exactly what my perverted little D&D playing, geek butt would have come up with as a fantasy, while falling asleep in class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda stupid & hard to finish, but it was a weak 5.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bloody priceless! The perfect DM thinking on the go. Loved this, definitely made me chuckle. There were definitely times that I’d have enjoyed this kind of D&D

Re Anon of “meh” - wow seriously?? It is a fantasy story. Lots of tongue and cock in cheek 😉

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meh

I like how it was DnD related, but honestly the sex was really poorly justified for the context. How could they not realize it was sex, and if they had, why the three nerds? I don't have a problem with the consent or them fucking dudes way below their league, but not justifying why in some capacity beyond "I want a higher roll" is pretty lazy. The descriptions were ok though, so it wasn't all bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

Don’t really know what I came into this expecting, but what I got were sexist stereotypes and cheerleaders too stupid to realize they’re being taken advantage of. Also you want me to believe none of these guys think at any point that what they’re doing is wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suggestion:

Okay, great idea. you should rewrite this stoy so that the entire thing is just Dungeons and dragons and it just keeps going for like, ten pages, and then we just see how far people read before they realize that there's no sex.

motifxf8motifxf8almost 5 years ago
“Congratulations Devon, you’ve learn the magic missile spell,”

Haha. I laughed, a lot! That was just terrific. And, as a D&D player, what a treat.

This is the first of your stories I've read. Will be checking out the others.

desirelitdesirelitabout 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

So good. The premise, the action, the writing, everything. I’m not sure how many stories there are on here with a Minotaur fucking someone, but we’ve both written one!

Sir_MavericSir_Mavericalmost 6 years ago

5 stars. Idea is genius and was well executed. I hope to see more of the Double D's excellent adventures. Added to favorites. Watching for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Series

Please make this story a 3-4 Part series........ It's an awesome concept

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So dumb it was enjoyable

Seriously... Every other sentence I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cringe. And yet somehow the sheer absurdity facilitated getting off. Good job, I think? At least good job putting it in humor/satire-- otherwise it would just be unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn, Danielle and Devon are next level stupid

It made the story funny but also silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best ive read!

Super hot and fun story, only things that could improve it would be to get to see the DD's report and teacher and the geeks reaction to it, and a part 2. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wat

D's are considered big? I'll admit the description of them was hot, but a nice nerd skinny girl in baggy clothes with huge DDDs sounds way cuter. Maybe someone like that could join them next time.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
omg... highschool...

I was the only chick in a den of d&d geeks. I was ever only friend with guys despite being openly bi... Buuuuut.... My "boyfriend" lord of the nerds... President of the compter club... Dungeon master... Etc. .... Never let me play... So i just sat around reading his extensive library of mens magazines and watchin all his porn.. Since i guess i was banned from the die...

blackswordblackswordover 7 years ago
Hell yeah!!!!!

We really need to see them play again!!! maybe a gang-bang?

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yup

If I had a few sessions like that, I never would have quit playing lol.

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
Hilarious

It's slightly plausible but definitely hilarious and sexy. Well done nerdlings!

SinisterPoemSinisterPoemalmost 8 years ago
Good to read when you can't play browser porn games

I really respect the author for writing this much, but throughout the whole story my stomach was churning at how similiar this story is to a run-of-a-mill Meet&Fuck game. And I know that M&F games are very popular, and these stories are supposed to be kind of a porn surrogate, but the overuse of idioms, a very simple (too simple for me) dialogue execution, and the worst of them all, this horrible, horrible plot... let me summarize:

**********SPOILERS! SPOILERS AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, OR AFTER YOU ARE DONE READING**********

Pretty blonde cheerleaders, that of course are the prettiest, with biggest boobs, butts and sex experience in their little stratum of society, decide for no reason at all to go out of their way to spend a weekend with first and second place mister-don't-want-to-date-him and 4 years older greasy dude. A sex orgy follows with occasional D&D catchphrases. After all is over, pretty blonde cheerleaders discover that having sex is great, cause they, like, never ever had sex with more attractive/ well hung guys, and decide to organise another orgy with nerds another week. happily ever after.

********** SPOILER END ***************

I do feel bad about giving the highest ranked story in Humour erotica a negative comment, but this is my honest opinion. I do hope to read some new, better works from you, GeorgeTasker.

lanncerlanncerabout 8 years ago

Haha so crazy that it could happen with the right combination of weed, storytelling, and horniness.

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepabout 8 years ago
WOW

I couldn't stop laughing, my games where never like this...lmfao

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 9 years ago
Keep coming back

I love this story, and keep hoping you'll write another similar. The sex, as always, is great, and the satire makes me laugh in all the right places. Really great.

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBover 9 years ago
Now I know why I don't play D&D

Sorry, dude, too much bogged down in the details. One yawn too many.

Add to that the shocking punctuation and you lost me on part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kudos.

Amazing story, the build up is incredible and it's written so realistically.

As a girl with D cup breasts myself, I've always wanted to play D and D and can only dream that my first game would be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Refreshing and hilarious

Just the right amount of voluptuousness and light humor. Mentally believable!

realitycheck701realitycheck701about 10 years ago
Brilliant

I've read this story again and again. Your pacing and build up is spot on. Most stories try and rush to the sex....or take too long to get there. This is just right. And you wrote the girls well. Yes, this is fantasy but they didn't just jump in. The guys chipped away at them and it worked.

It's excellent and try as I might, I can't find anything similar. There arent many sexy D&D stories out there and the ones that are, arent written this well. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

I wish all my D&D games were like this

XodanXodanalmost 11 years ago
Nice role playing

I'm a D&D player and had much fun reading this story.

Wish I could have a game like this one^^

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Woow..never knew that an RPG game could be so erotic..you definitely have to continue writing the next part and maybe with other RPG or shooting games as well, you know, be like strip RPG or strip shooting games or something..

Thank you for writing us one of the most erotic stories, though..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

that was absolutely amazing, definitely need a part 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

It's so good. I know it's old, but it really needs a follow-up.

ScottWoodScottWoodover 11 years ago
One of the best

One of my fave stories, great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleeeease

Sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel please?

I'm begging lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LMAO!

I cannot stop lauging- they are gonna be so pissed when they find out they were the ones who were played!

desirelitdesirelitover 11 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely fantastic. And as author of probably the only other story here were people have sex with a minotaur, I really enjoyed that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Its not engraved in stone

If you want the girls to have Orgasm copy the text to your computer then add orgasms into the story. People seem to think erotic stories are engraved on stone by God (God in this case being George Tasker, try not to let it go to your head George :D) and scanned onto the internet, you can change the story on your computer to fit closer to your fantasies what whatevee those maybe. Its funny that on a site filled with erotic parodies that people see these stories as immutable.

As to a Sequel I'm totally in favour of one. These girls may be dumb, but thier no way they'll risk thier popularity admitting they fucked Geeks, so they'll just leave that part out. So easy. Alternately the teacher could decide to join the game himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sdxfrju

What doesn't work about part 2 is that they prolly gave a report on how the guys made them have sex. The teacher will prolly tell the double ds and they'll get pissed for being taken advantage of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good sex but the humor is heavily lacking, and seeing of how this is in the humor genre i gave bad rate.

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Fun!

Some of the dumbest nights of my life were spent playing D&D with a group of dorks who were obsessed with the rules but didn't know how to have fun. These girls definitely got into the spirit. I would definitely have preferred the story if they'd had orgasms too but still I spent the entire read jerking off like crazy. It was definitely hot!

earl484earl484about 12 years ago
next week...

Iwould love to read a continuation of this story. Please please please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

fucking hell, so hot. never played d and d but that was so fuckin awesome.

lyricslyricsover 12 years ago
Oh My God

I think I almost came! Two things I love combined - Sex and DnD! I wish this was a real quest in DDO. Sure I play a Paladin, but I think I'll survive without an armour ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I would love to read their next adventure

when did you'll release the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
But...but...

The girls never came.

techlittechlitover 12 years ago
Excellent

From a former D&D geek this awesome and makes me wish I had thought of something similar back when I used to play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, as good as any ive read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your best story, I'd love a Squel!

I love to read Devon and Danelle taking on D&D 4e!

Or the New World of Darkness

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb

This was the hottest story I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
d&d hyjinx

very well written story well paced and worrthy of any penthouse or adult mag out there hell it was better than most thank you for a great story

KojoteKojotealmost 13 years ago
One ...

... hell of a session ... !

:-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

dumb shits ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Good story, well written. It actually takes it time to build up the setting instead of being only about the sex, and not many authors take the time to do that. Glad you're writing, and keep up the good work. I also wish that it would be more like this when I play. And a sequel would be great, I'll let you decide what it would be about. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
We want more

We want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want next part

I want next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lol

I play d&d and i wish it worked out like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

you should make a sequel where the whole cheerleading squad comes to play, you absolutely must!

elnivekelnivekabout 13 years ago
wow

hot andd hilarious..i cant believe they fell for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

super story deserves followup great to be a nerd in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please make a part two!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

That was absolutely fantastic, is there gonna be a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Male Gamer/GM with a most female group.

:-)

There is a part 2 coming?

Mature Women gamers are much worse, then geeks about slipping sexual comments in.

never had a game like that, but have gotten handjob at the table, and sex with something some of them, individually

LeCavalierLeCavalierover 13 years ago
Delicious!

That was a great read: simple and involving so much cocksucking. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hey!

best story i ever read but what about the dragon? ~_~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Seemed more like FATAL than DnD Amirite?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
DnD4L

As gamers, I've noticed such people as D&D players are some of the most honest people on earth; they know its fantasy, they immerse themselves in it, and everyone knows this. That's what I admire about them.

Too bad DDO sucks balls so completely when it comes to pvp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Write another one

Please write another one, This is one of the hottest stories i have read on this site. As D&D player for the last 10 years, this story blew my mind.

Soebek110Soebek110over 14 years ago
Great story!

If only D&D were like this in real life, and not just a load of sweaty nerds like me sat round rolling dice =D

kerwerwkerwerwover 14 years ago
Love It

I was really impressed with how believable the gameplay was, the characters not so much, but The story was awesome and that's what counts

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One Of My Favourites!

I've been playing D&D for about 25 years and never been in a game this good! This is one of my all-time favourite stories. Thanks for a great game! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lmao..

As a Female RPG gamer, I must say I'm glad I'm not that gullible. I am very entertained by your story. Think you referenced 3rd Edition or AD&D, but felt the flow of the game play was perfectly placed, & the female charaters couldnt have possibly figured out 2nd Ed's Thaco anyway. (lol) TYVM for the entertainment..d_mentiadiva

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Lots of laughs, and hot too. <p>

Our D&D sessions never went anything like this, sadly :|

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Only in dreams!

I've spent many a weekend playing D&D - from Friday night often all the way through to Sunday afternoon, with shjort breaks for snooze time or munchie runs. I wonder what our games would have been like with a pair of 'D's?

A thoroughly entertaining story, I laughed my ass off through most of it, and chuckled for the rest! Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
anonymous from india again

i keep reading this story. you rock!!!! please write more like this dude..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
eh

it was ok... the cheerleaders didnt seem believable, and the game seemed a bit messed up with some of its abilities and the like... so doing some research would have probably helped there, maybe making some of the personalities more believable, even in the case of the geeks, might have helped with the story

CrisippoCrisippoover 15 years ago
Nice one!

I enjoyed this story very much! Thank you! I guess it's probably a geeky gamer thing, but i just love the humor! (However i felt like some of the rules weren't being used correctly, like was it 3.ed or AD&d they were playing? But i'm not so geeky as to not allow you some creative license)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

man.. ive jacked off twice to this story, today... lol this is my FAVORITE story on this whole website. youre a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ha!

That was fucking hilarious! Makes me wanna dust off the ol' players handbook and invite some girls over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible read!

Sexy & entertaining to boot!

dufc69dufc69over 17 years ago
Top Story

When i played D&D years ago it was never like this!!!! excellant story. starts slowly then really builds....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES

YES

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

I loved it. perfect for game nerds like me. ever thought of writing another story, perhaps the double D's can play strip magic the gathering?:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story, thanks

this story is so hot, i'm really impressed, i've read quite a few stories on here but this is definitely my favourite, it's funny but really turns me on, good work

reddeliciousreddeliciousover 17 years ago
Pretty hot and funny, too...

I'm a roleplaying lady, but rather than critique the accuracy of the "dumb blond big boobed cheerleader" or the specific accuracies of the game, I'll say that it was a hot story and I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Didn't see the humor

I just didn't find it humorous at all. Unless you counted on others perceiving the "stereotypical dumb cheerleader" schtick as funny, I think this would have been better served in another catagory. I don't know why some people think that any woman with more than a B cup is an idiot, but you did your own characters a disservice. By the way, a natural 20 on a d-20 is a critical hit, and would have done a hell of a lot more damage than 3 points. Might want to brush up on the proper use of apostrophes, as well. Your constant misuse was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Muy Bien!

Muy atractiva. Adoro su escritura. Usted es un escritor muy bueno. También, cualquiera que paró de traducir esto tiene la manera demasiado tiempo libre y necesidades de tener el sexo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Slam dunk

This story is well writing and so original I was going nuts. Havn't read as good a story as this in years. There should be a sequel. They can't play next week at there house because mom and dad will be home. So the game gets moved to some ones house. That would be a new guy and the girls bring along a girl friend and lets play another D&D game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wish my games went like that

i've been playing d & d for many years now, and have yet to get anyone to play the sex convincingly. your story was wonderful fun, and quite erotic. i'll grant the slow start - and i'll give you the small criticism that you should edit a little better (for grammar, etc). otherwise, a jolly fun romp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny AND Hot

Read it all the way through and was very...."satisfied" at the end :) Loved the way it went, just started off a little slow. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How it might have ended...

I think the DM should have ended the session with a winged demon grabbing both female characters and whisking them off.

Then, as the DM, you'd have to play a solo adventure without the two geeks. A solo with two cheerleaders!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow is the only word to describe it

to the guy who said he fell asleep cuz there isnt enuf sex. damn whts wrong with you? this is one of the hottest stories i have ever read. problem for me was that after page 4 there was a big gap and then page 5 started off much later...... i want to read the whole thing.. can someone fix it up?? thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Done

The story was great. I have played a few games of D&D in my time, and the girls can get a bit suggestive with their comments. I can well imagine things getting out of hand if we had a bit too much to drink while we play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great fun!

Actually funny and erotic at the same time. I disagree with those who say it's badly written, I found it moved along briskly and the sex was written in the correct whimsical manner. Great stuff, I'd love a sequel as well!

gloryannagloryannaover 19 years ago
Creative

From a former Cheerleader and also LARPer. I found it quite amusing. However I think the cheerleaders should have at least had one orgaism. Also the fact that the GM Went anul is hard to believe as it being his first time. If you are a Real Role Player then you should be able to tell a more believable tale.... But none the less I did enjoy the read laying in bed with my legs spread. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sequel please

Need a sequel.

Perhaps with the rest of the cheerleading team?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

Definatly requires a sequel! Their next weeks game!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous