The Double Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Melanie joins her stepmom's gangbang.
3.8k words
4.37
37.3k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie joins her stepmom's gangbang

Brandi is finally able to tear herself away from watching Melanie and Tyler. Brandi feels shame from being turned on seeing her stepdaughter having sex.

"Oh God, why did it have to, Tyler?" Brandi screams within the confines of her mind.

Brandi actually wouldn't have minded if it was any other black man. But she felt a little possessive of Tyler. After all, it was he that reawakened Brandi's sexual side. A side that Brandi thought didn't exist anymore. After a decade of marriage, with almost little to no sex.

Brandi's pussy is dripping now. Hearing her stepdaughter's confessions of wanting to be double penetrated, triple penetrated and even wanting to be bukkaked on. All those sexual acts Brandi herself has done with Tyler and his friends. Brandi did not know that Melanie and Tyler knew she was watching them. Melanie said those things purposefully to get a reaction from her stepmother.

Brandi decides to end the party so that she can have a severe talk with Melanie. Brandi descends the stairs and heads toward the kitchen. However, there in the kitchen, raiding the fridge, is Xavier. When he sees Brandi, the big man takes a big swig of beer.

Brandi opens her mouth to speak, but no words come out. Brandi's focus is entirely on Xavier's cock. Even though he isn't erect, Xavier's cock is still impressive. His large black cock hangs loosely between his legs. But seeing Brandi's beautiful naked body changes that. Xavier smiles at Brandi as his cock grows to almost total hardness. Before he can say anything, Brandi 'attacks' him. She rushes towards Xavier and quickly gets to her knees. Brandi engulfs the large cock before her in one fast gulp. She leans her head forward until all of Xavier's big black dick is gone from view.

The big man groans as he enters Brandi's throat with ease. She can feel Xavier's shaft growing to full length within her jaw and throat. Brandi works his cock with frenzies movement, her head bobbing back and forth. She feels Xavier's large hands grasp her wet hair, still damp from a mixture of pool water and sweat. Brandi widens her jaw as Xavier starts to thrust.

A week ago, she would have choked from such brutal throat fucking. But now Brandi can easily take any large and thick black cock, in any of her three holes. She loves the straining feeling in her throat and jaw. A bit of pain to go with the mind-numbing pleasure. Brandi had her hands on Xavier's buttcheeks. She squeezes his butt, signalling him to fuck her mouth harder. Xavier grins as he understands the message. Xavier quickens his pace as he thrusts more powerful and intense.

"Yes! That's it, big man. Make me gag! Gimme a real face fucking!"

Brandi closes her eyes as she moves her hands away from Xavier's buttcheeks. She gives them a playful slap before moving her hands towards her body to fingers herself. Used the left hand to plunge three fingers up her wet pussy. While her right plays with the clit, using the thumb and index finger to lightly pinch her erect clit. Xavier lets out a loud, deep groan from the feeling of Brandi's throat muscles, almost like they are massaging his large black cock. Unable to hold off any longer, Xavier cums without warning. Xavier's sperm shoots directly into Brandi's stomach. Xavier's big black testicles pulse from each cum shot.

Opening her eyes, she feels the large black cock jerking madly from each squirt in her throat. Brandi gives her clit a hard pinch. She lets out a gurgled moan as she orgasms too. Brandi's eyes glaze over as the pleasure makes her body tingle. After the sixth shot, Xavier cums in a bit of drizzle. Finally finishing, he takes a step back, slightly out of breath. Xavier feels like Brandi has just swallowed his soul out from his cock. But she won't let Xavier getaway just yet. The big black head remains in her mouth; she grips the base with her hands. To stop Xavier from removing his large black cock, entirely out of her mouth. Brandi runs her tongue around the thick head of Xavier's shaft.

She makes sure to lick and swallow any remnants of sperm. Xavier's cock, finally pops out of Brandi's mouth. She looks up at the big black man while licking her lips. Brandi gives Xavier such a blissful smile.

"Mmmmm, thanks for the baby. I needed that," Brandi tells Xavier.

Xavier wipes some sweat from his brow as he nods.

"Glad I could help Mrs K", he replies.

"You boys always call me that after cumming in or on me", Brandi pouts.

Xavier chuckles in response. Even though Brandi complains, he and the other guys can tell that calling Brandi Mrs K always turns her on. She gives Xavier shaft an affectionate squeeze in thanks. But that squeeze quickly turns into a handjob.

Even though Brandi had just climaxed, she was ready for more. Her other holes are pulsing with a need for more big black cock. Brandi notices Xavier staring at her chest, and she follows his gaze. Brandi's tits are covered with her saliva from the throat fucking. Spit drips off her chin and onto her large E size breasts. She looks back up at Xavier.

"Care to go another round?" Brandi asks with a sexy wink.

She increases the speed of her handjob, feeling that big black cock coming back to life. Xavier regains his breath before speaking, making eye contact with Brandi.

"I'd love to, Mrs K, but I need to take a piss", Xavier explains.

Brandi gives him a pout. She gives Xavier's shaft a light flick with her finger in annoyance. Brandi tries to stand, but her knees buckle a little. The kitchen's tile floor is a hard surface to kneel on for a long time. Xavier offers his hands and helps Brandi to her feet. She gives him her thanks. As Xavier leaves the room, you head to the bathroom; Brandi turns her attention to the other black men mingling in her backyard and swimming pool. Wiping her chin free of spit, Brandi exits the house, though it only makes a worse mess.

Caleb is the first to notice Brandi's arrival. He throws his hands up in the air.

"About time, woman; I was almost going to leave...wow!"

As Brandi kneels and engulfs his black cock, Caleb doesn't finish his sentence. Caleb's protest dies in his throat as Brandi works his shaft furiously as a woman possessed. She uses both hands and mouth at a quick pace to bring Caleb to total hardness. First, Brandi wets the head of the black shaft. Then maneuvers her hands to slide the spit up and down the cock, making it wet with saliva. Finally, Brandi's swift mouth skills make loud slurping noises.

Brandi is so fixated on blowing Caleb that she doesn't notice that she's slowly being surrounded. Brandi glances around to see Isaiah and Jordan standing behind her, with their giant black erections. Her eyes lit up in delight at two more long and thick shafts for her to play with. She reaches for the big black shafts, wraps her hands around each thick black shaft, and gives handjobs to Isaiah and Jordan. Finally, Brandi leans her head back until Caleb's cock pops out of her mouth.

"Man, you fuckers couldn't wait!?" Caleb complains to his two friends as he stands up from the lounge.

Jordan and Isaiah ignore Caleb, enjoying Brandi's oral skills. She takes turns gagging, deep throating each three of the black shafts and her tongue lashing about on their big black balls. Brandi's hands become wet from the spit on the black cocks. Finally, she stops blowing Jordan's big cock, gazing up at the black men standing around her. Brandi didn't want to make these men cum in her mouth.

"I need it!" She moans while giving Jordan's black shaft a long and slow lick.

"I need to be fucked!" She demands.

Caleb immediately sits down on the lounge behind him. He grabs hold of his erection and waves it about.

"Come here slut! Time for some black dick inside you," Caleb beckons.

Brandi almost rolled her eyes and said no to Caleb, But she could not resist her pussy pulsing with need. Brandi quickly straddles top of Caleb and positions herself on top. She grabs Caleb's cock and rubs the head along her pussy lips. Brandi's pussy juices make Caleb's head very wet.

Brandi has second thoughts, remembering that her stepdaughter Melanie is in the house. Suppose she was to look out the window and see Brandi. However, Caleb gets impatient, grabbing hold of Brandi by the highs and pulling her down.

Brandi gasps at feeling Caleb's thick black cock burrowing through her pussy tunnel. With Brandi on top of Caleb, his cock disappears within seconds. She shivers with pleasure at feeling that thick black shaft nestled inside.

"Mmmm! Goddamn! This. Big. Thick. Black. Cock"

She punctuates every word with every bounce Brandi does on Caleb. Brandi bites her lower as she begins to grind her hips in circular motions. Caleb groans as he slaps Brandi's butt. Difficult to do on a big moving target with Brandi grinding up and down. The repeated spanks to her behind and feeling the head of Caleb's cock repeatedly jab against her cervix sends Brandi over the edge.

"Christ, I'm about to cum on this...

She is so close to climaxing but stops moving. Feeling hands on her butt, Brandi glances back. Isaiah is prying Brandi's ass cheeks apart. Isaiah is on his knees with his face just an inch away from Brandi's butt hole. Isaiah gathers saliva in his mouth and spits a big one in Brandi's asshole.

She waits while holding her breath for Isaiah, knowing what his next move will be. Isaiah stands and lines his huge black cock at Brandi's butt hole entrance. Brandi glances back, wiggling her butt at him.

"You boys are going to DP me or whaaattt!"

Brandi gasps as Isaiah pushes his big black cock into her asshole. No matter how many times she has done this, the feeling of two big cocks penetrating her is exhilarating. Only a thin membrane separates the two thick black shafts as they push inside her pussy and ass tunnels.

Brandi cannot hold it back any longer. As both cocks push deeper, she groans loudly as Brandi starts to cum. Her body shakes almost violently. Her eyes rolled around, and her back arched. Caleb and Isaiah keep still, waiting for Brandi's orgasm to subside. Once Brandi returns to Earth, the two men resume thrusting.

"Ohhhh fuckkinnnnggg Goodddd! Please gooo slooww!" Brandi pleads, feeling winded.

Caleb only laughs, and Isaiah chuckles. They ignore Brandi's plea and even increase their speed of thrusting. Brandi's pussy and asshole tightened around their cocks, almost making them cum with her. The men are eager to empty their loads of cum inside the mature hottie.

Brandi completely forgets about Jordan. He steps up and stands on the lounge. Jordan turns Brandi's head to the side and feeds his large black cock. Brandi gurgles as Jordan makes her deepthroat his shaft. She keeps her jaw open wide for Jordan. Being hard to concentrate on the cock in her mouth and throat, with two other black cocks pounding in her other holes.

Caleb targets Brandi's E size breasts. She is squeezing and pinching her erect nipples. While Isaiah lays kisses and bites on Brandi's neck. This rough treatment to her body, the three-way pounding of cocks in her holes.

Brandi loves this feeling of being used and yet, somehow, feeling empowered at the same time. She is free to explore her sexual nature to almost no limit and have these young men desire her. A few weeks ago, she thought her sex life was over.

Soon Brandi climaxes again. She lets out a gurgling scream around Jordan's cock as Brandi cums. Her pussy and asshole squeezing Caleb and Isaiah's cocks.

"Oh shiiittt!" Caleb exclaims as he deposits his load of sperm in Brandi's pussy.

Isaiah, too ejaculates inside Brandi's asshole. Brandi feels loads of sperm shooting inside her pussy and ass tunnels. If it weren't for the three men holding her up, Brandi would have fallen to the side. That last climax almost knocks her out cold. She breathes rapidly through the nostrils while Jordan's big black cock is still in her throat. Only he didn't cum; Jordan had stopped thrusting, waiting for the others to finish.

Isaiah pulls out of Brandi's asshole. Some of his sperm leaks out before her butthole closes shut, trapping the cum inside. Jordan is eager to cum and has the perfect position in mind.

He lifts Brandi by the armpits; she is almost lifeless with no strength. Jordan pulls Brandi off Caleb. She moans from Caleb's cock, leaving her pussy. Caleb and Isaiah decide to move away and give Jordan room.

Brandi is now seated with her back leaning on the lounge. Jordan straddles a leg over Brandi; he bends his knees to feed his big black cock in her mouth. Jordan resumes throat fucking Brandi, his big black balls bouncing against her chin. Spit trails from Brandi's mouth and drips on her chest. She plays with her wet pussy, wishing she could get a quick taste of Caleb's sperm.

Jordan takes slow thrusts in Brandi's mouth, wanting to take his time. Brandi feels soft hands on her legs. They grasp the knees and push Brandi's legs apart. Their hands slowly up her thighs, making Brandi tingle with pleasure. Brandi cannot see who is touching her, with Jordan blocking her view. She keeps her eyes closed to enjoy the sensation of her mouth being used like her pussy or ass and the touch of this new person.

But something felt off about the hands. Brandi tries to work it out, but she is too distracted. The hands slide up and touch Brandi's pussy. She lets out a gurgled groan as Brandi feels her pussy lips being pried open. A breath on her gaping vagina as some of Caleb's sperm leaks out.

"Let her see, Jordan."

Brandi's eyes open wide in surprise. That was Tyler's voice, but that would mean. Jordan shifts to the side of the lounge, and Brandi looks down to see Melanie. She knew something was off about the hands. Melanie's hands are too soft and feminine.

While Jordan was face fucking her, Tyler, Melanie and Xavier came to meet the others. Tyler and Melanie run into Xavier in the kitchen. Tyler introduced Melanie to Xavier. The two shook hands. Melanie smiled and blushed, intimidated by Xavier's huge framed body. Xavier also took in Melanie's naked beauty, his shaft growing in response. Melanie's eyes drifted down to Xavier's erection. Melanie had to fight the temptation to drop to her knees and suck Xavier's cock. But she wanted to surprise her stepmother.

The three go outside to see Jordan straddling Brandi and fuck her face. Tyler gestures to Caleb and Isaiah to be quiet, so they don't alert Brandi. He makes quick introductions. Caleb and Isaiah grin, their cocks growing at the chance to fuck Melanie.

All Melanie wanted to do was drop to her knees and take turns sucking all four big black cocks. But instead, she couldn't but gulp them all. They're various thicknesses and shades of brown colours.

But Brandi's gurgling noises made Melanie control herself. She walks over to where Brandi and Jordan are. The four men watch eagerly, excited to see what Melanie will do. Jordan glances back and sees this new young hottie come over. Melanie winks at him, and Jordan smiles back. He starts thrusting faster in Brandi's throat.

Now to the present, with her stepdaughter on her hands and knees just centimetres from her pussy. Melanie looks up at her stepmother smiling brightly. Brandi shakes her head at Melanie but doesn't stop her. Instead, Melanie leans forward and pokes her tongue out. Brandi watches in stunned silence as her stepdaughter takes a big slow lick of her pussy.

Brandi shivers from the contact. Melanie moans in delight, tasting traces of Caleb's cum. She sticks her tongue as far as it'll go inside Brandi's vagina. Melanie's tongue wiggles within her stepmother's pussy, cleaning out all the black cum deposited there. Brandi opens her mouth to protest, but Jordan takes that as a hint to resume mouth fucking. He pulls Brandi's face to the side and inserts his cock in her mouth.

Brandi's protests are silenced by the large black cock straining her jaw. She looks down to see Melanie devour her pussy for sperm. Brandi resists but cannot help and enjoys Melanie's oral skills. Unfortunately, this isn't the first vagina her stepdaughter has eaten.

"AHH fuucckk yeah!" Jordan groans.

Brandi is taken off guard by Jordan, who suddenly cums. He had pulled his cock back until only the head remained in Brandi's mouth. Jordan's massive load of sperm almost overflows out of Brandi's mouth. Melanie stops eating and

watches her stepmother's throat pulse as Brandi swallows all the seamen. Finally, Jordan takes his cock away and climbs down off the lounge. Brandi tilts her head back and gulps the rest down. She notices her stepdaughter staring, and Brandi blushes.

"That was so cool, mom", Melanie comments.

Brandi just wants to crawl away and die in embarrassment. Instead, her body jolts slightly as Melanie leaves small kisses on Brandi's vagina. Before she can speak to condemn this, Tyler moves behind Melanie. Melanie doesn't notice him; she is too fixated on playing and kissing Brandi's pussy.

Not until she feels the head of Tyler's shaft at the entrance of her asshole does Melanie gasps and turn her head. When she sees that it is Tyler, she relaxes somewhat but is still a little nervous.

Tyler's smile reassures her, his cock slick with oil for her first anal. Then, he pushes his cock inside Melanie's asshole, right in front of her stepmother.

Brandi gasps in shock and horror. Seeing the sizeable thick black almost disappear in Melanie's butt. Her stepdaughter's asshole seems so tiny, unable to fit such a massive slab of man meat. But Brandi watches closely as Tyler's big cock begins to sink inside Melanie's ass.

Melanie's entire body tingles with joy as Tyler pushes his thick black cock into her gut. It feels like a Street pole is thrusting into her guts as Melanie's mouth hangs open as she pants. While staring right at Brandi, Melanie doesn't break eye contact, not even blink once.

"Enjoying...the show, mommy?" Melaine asks. "You know I'm a virgin, back there."

She has a mischievous smile as she openly taunts her stepmother.

"Tyler's cock feels so...big in my ass. But you know that, don't you?"

"How many black cocks have you taken in the ass aaaahhhh!!"

Tyler delivers a powerful thrust, pushing his entire cock inside Melanie's asshole. Melanie eye's cross over as she climaxes, her pussy squirts like a water sprinkler.

The other men cheer and clap as Melanie's juices splash across the ground. Tyler takes a deep breath, Melanie's tight butt almost making him cum. Since Melanie is almost out of it, Tyler decides to take over and speak to Brandi.

"GOD! What a tight ass! Almost like she's built for black cock. Just like you," Tyler taunts.

He grabs a handful of Melanie's hair and pulls her sagging head up, so she'll look at Brandi. Tyler raises a hand and slaps Melanie's right butt cheek hard. The slap draws a moan from Melanie and even makes Brandi wince.

Brandi breaths through her nose rapidly as she watches Tyler brutally fuck her stepdaughter's ass. Tyler stares right at Brandi with a big smile as he fucks Melanie. Melanie groans as her ass ripples from each hard thrust. Tyler keeps spanking Melanie; each buttcheek is now bright red from the smacks.

Brandi's pussy is pulsing with need, as she didn't get to cum yet. Brandi tries to hide her arousal from Tyler and Melanie. But her erect nipples and wet pussy are a dead giveaway. Finally, Melanie stops her hand from touching her vagina.

Melanie is too distracted from the butt fucking to eat her stepmother's vagina. Brandi is in desperate need of cum.

"JESUS CHRIST! He's fucking me soooo good, mommy," Melanie speaks though her voice is ragged.

"Are you jealous, huh? Jealous that Tyler is fucking better than mmrrpphh!"

Melanie gets cut off by Brandi. Her stepdaughter's taunting got on her nerves. Being angry and horny, Brandi decides to act. She wraps her legs around Melanie's neck and pulls her in. Brandi pins Melanie's face to her pussy.

12