The Double Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie gets back to work tonguing and sucking her stepmother's pussy. It doesn't take long for her to orgasm, with the anal show and Melanie's mouth skill. Brandi arches her neck back to cry out to the open sky.

Tyler joins Brandi as he lets out a cry, cumming Melanie's asshole. Melanie lets out a muffled scream as she too orgasms. Brandi gasps heavily; she sees Melanie's face start to go red. Brandi quickly realises suffocating Melanie and unwraps her legs.

Melanie coughs a little, regaining her breath. Her chin and mouth are wet from Brandi's last climax. Melanie smiles up at her stepmother as she licks her lips of Brandi's juices.

"That was awesome!" Melanie says.

She gasps as Tyler pulls his shaft out of Melanie's asshole. Once his cock is free, Tyler's sperm bubbles out of Melanie's butthole, almost like a fountain. Melanie wiggles her butt that high in the air.

"Mmmmm! Want to suck Tyler's cum out of my ass, mommy?" Melanie asks.

Now Brandi licks her lips as Melanie slowly turns around. Then, her stepdaughter presents her gaping asshole to Brandi on her hands and knees. Brandi moves off the lounge and crawls towards Melanie's butt hole.

Like a moth to a light, driven almost blindly, Brandi latches onto her stepdaughter's asshole once behind Melanie. She sucks out Tyler's cum, making loud slurping noises. Melanie coos in delight, wriggling her ass in pleasure.

Once all the sperm has been sucked out and before Brandi can drink it. Melanie sits up, turns around and kisses her stepmother. Brandi squirms a little, her hands shaking about in fright. But soon, she enjoys the kiss and gives in. Brandi and Melanie French kiss, trading Tyler's seamen between them.

Tyler coughs politely, getting the stepmother and stepdaughter's attention. Brandi and Melanie stop kissing each other and lookup. Both women realise they are surrounding. Tyler, Caleb, Jordan, Isaiah and Xavier are standing around them. All their cocks are erect, even Tyler's after cumming seconds ago.

Brandi and Melanie get excited at seeing all the large black shafts around. Stepmother and stepdaughter are ready for more.

Part 2 is coming soon.

12