The Downturn Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris has an awkward encounter that leaves him wondering.
1.5k words
4.58
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of the bathroom -- my hair wet, my skin steamy, my bowels clean as a whistle -- with nothing on but a dewy old towel around my waist. I let it drop to the floor freely. My housemate Joe was already off to work. He's this dreamy law student with the cutest Midwest accent (alas, Joe's straighter than the bill of a pitcher's hat). With him gone for the day, I had zero reservations about roaming the apartment naked. I could do whatever I wanted to for the whole day now that I was out of a job... yeah, I was just a few hours in, but this life was already starting to grow on me.

I skipped to my room, leaving the door open, leaned over the drawer and peeked in -- rummaging enthusiastically through nipple clamps, vibrators of various shapes, colors and sizes, the pink chastity device my ex made me wear before we broke up, anal beads, a couple of dildos and the straps for a hanging door sex swing.

Eventually, I got to the phallic-shaped bottle of lube and my most beloved dildo of them all: the Challenger. Its skin is soft and supple, and its shaft is stiff and hard. Veins run from the bottom of the cock where the base meets the suction cup all the way to the top, branching out in the middle. The cock is cut and the head is swollen and textured, with a perfect tip that feels as if it's about to burst with cum (I wish it could) every time it pokes me on the inside. Whoever this freaking dildo's modeled after, I'd gladly trade my life to be his sex slave until the end of eternity. I plopped on my bed and laid on my back, my upper teeth sunken into my lower lip, my feet hung over my shoulders and my mouth as close to my cock as it could get. I took hold of the lube bottle, spurted some goo on my fingers and smeared it all over my tight, hungry for action hole.

I slid one finger in, then another as my ass tried to adjust itself and accommodate the fingers' intrusion. It opened and stretched as I worked a third finger in and made myself gasp for air. I worked my hole nice and good, scissoring my fingers until the ring had no option but to gape and relax, rubbing the tips firmly against my prostate while trying but failing to suck my own cock. I did this until I was so close to a hands-free orgasm that my teeth kept grinding away at each other, like gears, to the depraved waves of anal warmth emanating from my core. I almost jizzed when I stopped and reached for the pièce de résistance that sat next to me on the bed, the Challenger.

I was loose enough to get to the real fucking. I squirted some lube on the cold dildo and pressed it against my hot ass. I couldn't get enough of the contrast. It was like it was teasing me with its coldness, insisting I brace myself for the invasion and ravaging of my ass it was about to inflict on me. I kept the dildo at the edge of my entrance, right between my split butt cheeks, rubbing the slippery tip into my anal ring, before shoving the head right in -- which left me gasping, moaning, spasming... My breaths became shallow and shaky. Pain took over, but I soon gave in to it and went against my body's instincts, pushing back against the thick, silicone cock as hands gripped the base and pushed the length in deeper, and deeper and deeper. Inch after inch, I felt heaven as I made out every vein, every ridge, every bump on the shaft that slipped into me. It was as if god himself had created my anal nerves exclusively for the purpose of fucking.

When the silicone balls touched the back of my ass, I held the dildo in for a while, breathing slowly and deeply, filled to the brim and stretched out to the limit. I tried to prepare mentally for what was about to follow. "Stop fooling around, Chris," I commanded myself. "FUCK-YOUR-MOTHER-FUCKING-SELF-BRAINLESS!" I took the entire dildo out and jabbed it right back into my hole mercilessly, making it quiver like a pussy and raising my the pitch of my yelps higher than that of a gang-banged girl in a Japanese porn movie. I took it back out, this time a little slower, so I could feel the shaft sliding, before ramming all ten insertable inches of it back into my electrified body. My cock, still dangling before my face, had gone from fully erect to nearly flaccid. My hands were preoccupied with another cock, after all -- the giant dildo wrecking my ass.

I continued pumping the dildo in and out, pulling it out every few pumps, making myself yearn for more as it left me gaping. If only I had somebody there to spit into my hole that very moment... I jumped out of bed with the dildo inside me, clenching my cheeks together as hard as I could to keep it from falling out, spat on my hand, applied the spit on the suction cup and squatted down to suction the base securely to the tile floor. The game was on. Fuck that; I had unlocked the next level. I ran my hands through my hair, closed my eyes, inhaled, and started riding the dildo frantically, my sack bouncing up and down, slapping against the silicone balls with a loud clapping noise. I could feel the head rubbing my prostate, sending ripples of pleasure throughout my body so intoxicating and intense, I had my mouth open and my tongue was out like a dog's.

And then, I heard the front door slam.

Panic took over my body. My heart started racing. My legs turned to jelly. What the hell was Joe doing home at this hour? Shouldn't he be at work?

I reached back to slam the door behind me. Through the door, I prompted: "Joe? Is that you?"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Wha... What are you doing home?" I asked, trying hard to not sound like somebody who, in the panic and rush to cover things up, had just impaled his ass on a gigantically huge dildo.

"Forgot to grab something! Where are ya? And what's this towel doing in the middle of the hallway?"

"I'm in my room. Ugh... working! They pulled me into an urgent meeting... While I was in the shower. Can't talk!"

"Oh! Won't keep ya! I'll be back on my way now; talk to ya later!"

"Later!"

Joe slammed the door on his way out.

Fuck me. What a close call! I collapsed on the floor and started laughing like a fool. I was drunk with adrenaline. I couldn't stop my heart from pounding. And was I in an uncomfortable position or what? I knelt in front of the bed and leaned forward to rest my chest on the mattress. Something about this whole situation, and the prospect of embarrassing myself in front of my hot housemate, had made me incredibly horny. What a crazy, mother-fucking day! My dick was hard once more. I took two or three deep breaths, thought about everything that happened in the span of two hours, and started shoving the dildo so hard in my ass, I cried. I'm not fucking with you; I could taste the tears.

They wetted my cheeks and rolled over my lips to the dildo's maniacal fucking, whose harsh grinding against my prostate brought me ever so close to the point of no return: the sissygasm. Right there, right then, on the edge of the bed, my dick began leaking tacky, translucent strands of pearly cum. It burned as it dripped out of my head and it connected the tip of my penis with the tiles on the floor with long, sparkling strands. I closed my eyes and pictured myself doing this in front of Joe. Leaking cum and bouncing on the dildo while he watched me. I kept milking my dick by smashing the dildo into my asshole -- now completely sore and aching -- for what I swear felt like forever. When I finally ran out of saliva to drool and cum to leak, I let go, crawled up on the bed and stood there, my mind blank and my body limp.

What a fucking morning. What's the chance of losing my job and almost having Joe walk in on me with a dildo in my ass and the door to my room wide open in the same day? There's no way he could have fucking seen me. Right? Like, catching a glimpse of me through an angle before I managed to slam the door? Would he have asked about the towel if he did? You won't catch Joe at home until seven, seven-thirty... usually. It's only 11:13. Fuck my life if he did.