A Little Team Building

Story Info
Young salesman learns a lot on a team building trip.
8.8k words
4.79
18k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers

This is the story I was working on when I got inspired to do Waking up in Paradise. I'm kind of ADHD in my writing like that. Nothing more than a little sex romp with all the requisite caveats. Enjoy the story and leave me a comment when you're finished reading.

===

It would be difficult to complain. Corporate training event, a full week at an exclusive resort on a small island in the Caribbean. It was my first time to earn the trip, but I knew the score. There would be a cursory 'business' meeting and then six days of whatever we wanted to do. It was a reward for a year of hard work and for exceeding the demanding quotas the company set for its sales force.

I had qualified on the last day, thanks to an assist from a guy I'd never even met, until a few minutes ago.

"You're sure there's nothing else available." The guy I was sharing my room with was on the phone. "Ok, thanks for checking for me. He just got here. I'll explain and we'll just have to make do. Thanks again."

"Some kind of problem?"

"Depends. Notice anything about the room?"

"Besides being nicer than anyplace I've ever stayed in my life? Not re... Oh." I saw what he meant. The two double beds I expected were a single king.

"I just spent thirty minutes on the phone with the desk. We're not the only group here and they're over booked. They're putting out fires with the other group, trying to find rooms at their sister property down the road."

"Well, I guess it is what it is. I'm Les." I reached out to shake his hand.

"I was hoping we'd run into each other. I'm Steve. I think we both got a piece of Echodon."

"No way. That was you? That deal got me here. I owe you big time."

"Glad to throw in an assist. You can buy me a drink later." He laughed. The trip was all-inclusive.

I unpacked and noting how Steve dressed, changed into a pair of shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. We grabbed our room keys and went to find the 'business' meeting, which, after a few brief announcements, turned into a social mixer.

There were a few people I knew and a bunch I didn't. I just seemed to be near Steve the whole evening. He introduced me to some major players; people, it would be good to know down the road. He was just fun to hang with. As roommates went, I had done well.

The night went on and degenerated into small groups. I was the newbie sitting amongst the giants. Thanks to Steve, I found myself with the top ten earners for the year, listening as they swapped war stories, soaking up the subtle genius of how they made their sales.

"And Leslie, here." Steve pointed at me. "Tell everyone how you closed Echodon."

"No big deal, really. I just noticed that they seemed to be concerned about ramping up personnel to support the install, so I got on the phone and got a quote for consultancy from Steve and presented it. They saw it was a cheaper, lower risk option and boom. Done."

"No big deal?" Steve cut in. "You got them to sign a ten-year deal for support on a product they hadn't even bought yet. Ten years. Nobody does that. My guys come in after the sale and have to fight and claw to get deals like that, and you. Fucking wizard is what you are, Leslie."

I had barely snuck in the door. The guys I was sitting with were perennial multimillion dollar earners, and Steve made me out to be some kind of god because I got stupid lucky. It wasn't brilliance; I knew for a fact that Steve had sold that consultancy deal. For some unknown reason, he let me take the credit. Still, I was on top of the world.

We got back to our room, half drunk and giggling like schoolgirls about something stupid neither of us would remember the next day. I grabbed the bathroom first, took care of my business, and climbed into bed in my boxers. Steve took his turn and came out of the bathroom buck naked. I tried not to look but come on, guys always check out the competition, even if it's just a spurious glance. We seem to just need to know how we measure up.

There was no contest. I just rolled over and went to sleep.

Walking up was interesting. Aside from a mild hangover, Steve had rolled over next to me, and I had evidently nestled into him. We were cuddling. Not just cuddling, but Steve was full-on spooned behind me, his arm holding me close. I felt small in his embrace. I was still half asleep, but it actually felt nice.

And then I felt it. Something poking me in the ass, not my cheek or some random spot, No. Fucking Steve's cock was inside my boxers, wedged against my hole. Steve moaned and adjusted. His cock pressed against me. I tried to move away, but he was hugging me tight. Shit, I wiggled, and it slipped into me. Fuck. Shit. Damn, that felt, what, nice? What the hell?

It became a little dance. Steve would move and I would respond, and his cock would press into me a little further until it just happened. I fucking flexed my sphincter and the head of his cock slipped inside my ass. I had a cock in my ass.

Steve let out a loud moan. "I knew you'd let me in." He hugged me tighter. "I just knew."

"Steve wait, this, I'm..."

"Shhh. Tell me this doesn't feel good when I do this." He pressed into me and pulled back just a bit.

My moan was involuntary, but it was oh so audible.

"See. You want it, don't you?"

"Steve, please..."

He pressed again and pulled back two or three times, teasing my ass with his cock.

"Please what? Do you want me to take it out, or do you want me to push it in further? Which is it, Leslie?"

"I, I, I..., fuck I don't know."

"I know what I want, and I think you do, too. But..." He paused, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "We have a slight problem. If I keep going." He pushed into me. Fuck it, hurt. "I could take you, but it would hurt and that would mean we wouldn't get to enjoy each other again."

"Again?" he did that slow in and out with just his head that was driving me crazy. The moan that came with my words said more than anything else.

"I really need to come this morning and, as I see it, you have two options. If you want more of this, that is." There was that damned pumping again. Steve knew he had me right where he wanted me.

"Options?" I was fricking mewling like a cat. My cock was rock hard and leaking. If he didn't stop. I was going to fucking come just from what he was doing.

"Give me your hand." He took my right hand in his and slowly pulled it behind me until I felt his cock at my fingers. "You can jerk me off in your cut little butt, or..." His fingers found my lips. I knew exactly what he meant.

Wrapping my fingers around his cock and stroking, I came before he did.

Humiliated, confused, and strangely satisfied, I just lay there, clenching my ass while Steve got up and went to take a shower.

"I'll save you a seat at breakfast." Steve laughed and swatted my butt as he headed out the door. He acted like what had happened was completely normal. Maybe for him, it was.

For me, laying in bed with another mans' cum trying to seep out of my ass was the last thing I thought I'd ever experience.

Steve was waiting patiently when I found him at the restaurant. I had stopped at the buffet and gotten some bacon and eggs and fresh fruit before sitting down.

"Leslie, listen. This morning, it was no big deal."

"Easy for you to say." The words screamed in my head, but I just listened.

"I enjoyed it. You enjoyed it. Nobody else knows, so no big deal, right?"

"You fucking came in my ass, Steve. How is that no big deal?" I was trying to whisper, doing a quick check of the surrounding tables to make sure no one heard what I said.

"Are you saying you didn't like what happened? If I'm not mistaken, you came before I did."

I tried to counter his argument. I shoved a piece of melon in my mouth instead.

"Look, I'll admit I took advantage of you, but look at yourself. You're tall and fit and thin. Legs for days and your ass, you're fucking ass, is a work of art. If I bought you a wig and tits, you'd be a goddamned girl. Who wouldn't want to fuck you?"

I was speechless.

"I'm sorry, ok, but tell me, honestly, you enjoyed the hell out of it. You want to do it again and in the back of your mind, you're wondering if the gift shop sells fucking lube."

He was reading my damned mind. "So, what next?"

"Me? I'm signed up for the golf outing, so I'll be gone all day. You probably have some things to figure out."

"Actually, I'm playing golf, too."

Fortunately, I wasn't paired with Steve. They, however, paired me with the director of Sales. We spent the entire round discussing my little brainstorm of pairing consulting with the actual sale of the product, packaging the whole thing as a single deal and saving the customer money. The company had just never done it that way. Consulting was always a follow on.

I had a great round and didn't think about Steve's cock in my ass once, ok maybe I did, but not over two or three times, possibly four. Fuck.

Steve was right about a lot of things. I had enjoyed it and I had come harder with him in my ass that I could ever remember before. I also stopped by the small pharmacy and picked up a bottle of lube. Oddly enough, they had small and large. I must have stood there staring at the shelf for ten minutes before my hand reached out and picked up the large bottle.

To be fair to myself, it wasn't just the way it felt when he toyed with me, the head of his cock just inside me, teasing me mercilessly until I caved, admitting I liked it, and then jerking him off. It was Steve himself. He was a good-looking man and exuded this aura that just made you want to be around him. He was easy to like, friendly and the way he built me up with the other salespeople, the way he let me take credit for what he had really done, was well, that's what makes people follow leaders into war.

When I got back to the room, I didn't even try to be coy. I set the lube on the bedside table, stripped, and went to take a shower. Steve just watched with a massive shit-eating groin on his face.

I came out of the bathroom to find Steve naked, lounging on the bed, one knee cocked up, idly fondling his half hard cock. I tried to come up with something to say but, "Asshole", Nope. "Fuck you, Steve." No good either. Not even "You dick."

I just went and laid down next to him and replaced his hand with mine.

It would have been easier if he had just bent me over and fucked me like a cheap whore, but no. Fucking Steve, let me fondle him, and then he pulled my face toward his and kissed me, so soft, so delicate, so sensuous. He gently pulled my hand from his cock and laid me back, driving his tongue into my mouth while his hands explored my body, gently caressing my stomach and sides, tweaking my nipples, eliciting soft moans.

Making his way down my neck, his soft kisses left a trail of pleasure to my chest, where he licked and sucked my nipples. I never knew that could be so sensitive. No woman I had ever been with had ever played with them like Steve was.

His hand found my cock, his thumb rubbing the small beads of pre-cum leaking from it into its tip. My body trembled and his onslaught continues. I could hear my moans getting louder and louder as he left kisses and licks down across my stomach, driving his tongue into my navel and then moving lower.

His lips were so soft on my cock, his tongue licking and teasing the underside while he took me all the way into his mouth. I'm not small, but I'm not huge. What he did to me was magic. None of the pussies I'd fucked felt that good on my cock, and none of them had a tongue to do what he was doing.

Steve was answering questions I didn't even know I wanted to ask. I was buying as much as he was selling. He sucked, he licked and then he backed off. He took my balls in his mouth and worshipped them with his tongue. When he finally let me come, my entire body shook, trembling and shaking as waves of pleasure carried me out to sea.

When he brought his lips to mine, I opened my mouth and let the juice he had taken from me flow from his mouth onto my tongue before I pulled his lips to mine and sucked this tongue from his mouth.

"Open." His gentle voice roused me from my post coital coma as his hands gently brushed my thigh. Smiling, I pulled my legs apart, giving him access to what he wanted. Cool, slick fingers probed my crack, pressing gently on my rose as I watched the look of desire on his face through half-lidded eyes.

Steve kissed me sweetly as he climbed between my legs, two or three of his fingers pressing into me, preparing me for what was to come. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him hard.

I watched intently as he slathered his cock with slick liquid and gently placed it at my door. Pulling my knees further back to my shoulders, I bit my lip and moaned as he pressed into me. Steve took his time, slowly, gently; letting me get used to the massive invader as it probed my core.

I couldn't believe it fit. Oh, my god it felt so good. Opening me up, splitting me like a ripe peach until I felt him resting against my crotch.

"You ok?" Steve smiled down at me.

"Fuck No." I nodded my head yes and licked my lips, wriggling my ass onto his cock.

Slow and passionate, he kissed me and thrust in and out of my hole. I heard screams and moans but didn't know or care who they belonged to, as long as Steve kept fucking me.

Tender and loving, slowly turned aggressive as he pounded me harder and harder. I came once, twice, spewing my seed all over my stomach.

"Turn over bitch." Steve was in a rage. I eagerly complied, letting me pound me from behind. It was raw, primal, animalistic. I was nothing but a hole and he was fucking me for his pleasure. The clerk in the lobby probably heard my screams as I begged him to go harder, faster.

My body was on fire, with surges of pleasure ripping through me, small bursts of energy emanating from the union of Steve's cock and my ass. Muscles locked and froze, and tremors of pain mixed with pleasure tore through me. My thighs hurt; my face pushed into the headboard as Steve railed inside me. It was glorious.

When he lurched and I felt him pulse inside me. "Goddamn motherfucking, son of a fucking bitch," Steve screamed. I could feel his body convulsing behind me.

We collapsed into a messy heap of cum and sweat, exhausted, his cock still inside me. All I could do was laugh. Steve pulled my face to his and quickly shut me up.

We took a shower together, and I got to admire Steve's body up close, as I lathered it with soap and ran my hands over his broad chest. His 6-4 frame towered over my 5-11, his broad muscular shoulders a stark contrast to my small wiry frame. He had a soft carpet of hair covering his chest, where I was naturally smooth, and his cock; mine was average, his was a work of art.

We were both fit and athletic, but I looked like a runner, where he looked like a defensive end. I could probably outrun him if I had to, but after what we just did, I would probably let him catch me.

When Steve washed me, he was so gentle, like he was bathing a child. His hands massaging and gently scrubbing away the evidence of our tryst, simultaneously touching and teasing every erogenous zone I had.

"Don't move." Steve had me leaning against the side of the shower, my arms over my head, while he worked his way down my back. I heard him get back in the shower and instinctively moved my legs apart, arching my back. He laughed and swatted my butt. "Save that thought." He laughed, his hands going instead to under my arms. He was shaving me.

I had given up opposing him, so I moved with his touch, letting the hair under my arms and on my legs slide down the drain as he removed it from my body. My crotch was last as he delicately maneuvered the razor around my most delicate parts. "I like my girls nice and smooth." He stood up and kissed me, his cock rock hard between us.

"Girls? What do you mean, girls?" I started top protest until he lifted me as if I weighed nothing and guided his cock into my eager ass. 'Ok, you just call me whatever you want.' The words melded in my mind among the moans of pleasure fighting to get out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and bounced on his shaft as he thrust up into me, my own little cock flopping uselessly between us after the four orgasms he'd given me earlier.

When we finally went to bed, I didn't even hesitate. I nestled under his arm, my head on his chest, running my hand through the soft hair on his chest.

"That's my girl." He pulled me tight and kissed me on the forehead. I fell asleep in his arms with a massive smile on my face.

When I woke up, Steve was already up and dressed. He was on the phone with somebody. I rolled over and hugged his pillow, taking a big whiff of the scent he'd left behind. It was so nice, yet so strange. This is what it felt like when I had a new girlfriend, the giddiness, the subtle euphoria, that smile that just wouldn't go away. Instead of a petite blonde, which had always been my type, it was a 6-4, 220-pound guy with brown hair and crystal blue eyes, a smile that made my heart stop, and a dick that made me feel things I never knew existed.

I had met Steve a day and a half ago, and I was changing. At my core, I was changing.

"You ever had a pedicure or a massage?" He smiled at me.

"Massage, you mean other than what you've been doing to me with that beast to keep caged in your pants? Nope." I laughed.

"Well, you're in for a treat. I got us in at the spa, but we need to be there in fifteen minutes. So, get your sweet ass out of bed and let's go."

"Where is everybody?" I asked Steve as we made our way to the spa. There were close to a hundred of us on the trip, but except for golf, I hadn't seen anyone I knew except Steve. It was like we were on our own little get away.

"Doing their own things, I guess. The only organized activities were the business meeting and golf. Other than that, we're on our own. Anybody you want to go hang with? I'm sure if we look, we can find them. This is a big resort."

"Nope. I'm good." It was so out of character, but I took his hand in mine, hugged his arm, and laid my head on his shoulder as we walked.

Evidently, Steve signed us up for a couple's package. The girl at the check-in gave me a strange smile and called me miss. I gave Steve a curious glance and then shrugged. I was still holding his hand, after all. If it didn't bother him, why should it bother me?

"If everybody is doing their own thing, what are your plans for the rest of the week? I didn't set anything up because I didn't know I needed to."

We were sitting next to each other while the girls in the spa worked on our fingers and toes. Other than the hand and foot massages almost putting me to sleep and the paraffin treatment being to die for, I wasn't even paying attention.

"You don't need to worry about anything. I've already added you on all my excursions. Diving, zip lining and hiking in the rain forest the day after, and lots of private time. You know how to dive, right?"

"I actually do." I smiled at him. This was too crazy. It was too good. He was perfect, and he was a guy, and I was a guy, and we were fucking like rabbits, and I loved all of it.

"Ok, all set." The girl doing my toes smiled up at me, offering to put a slipper on my foot. My toes were a subtle pearlescent pink. I looked and my fingers were the same color but were about a quarter inch longer than normal.

"Steve..." I looked over at him. "What did you tell them?"

He grinned and showed me his hands. His nails were the same color without the extensions. I had to admit, my hands looked nice, feminine, but nice.

The massages were incredible. That there are people that will spend two hours rubbing on your naked body, and it doesn't involve sex, is amazing. When they were done, I was so relaxed I almost couldn't move.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers