The DPS Files - Origins: Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa makes a mistake.
4.3k words
4.26
11.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimwipes
kimwipes
46 Followers

Author's notes:

1) All characters are above 18 years of age.

2) This is a work of fiction. It contains references to criminal acts and humiliation of women as sex objects. The author condemns such behavior in real life. If this type of content offends you in any way, please pick a different story.

Synopsis of part 1: Lisa Lang is a 32 year old paralegal who is addicted to porn and masturbation. Kevin and Mike are two college students who hack her computer. They visit her, posing as representatives of a porn website. After having sex with her, they leave a calling card with an e-mail address and the words "DPS -- The Double Penetration Service"

*

The DPS FILES -- Origins -- Pt. 2

Tuesday, August 15th

Lisa sat in her car in the parking lot. Dusk was spreading its wings, and the air was a little chilly. Errant winds carried old newspapers and all kinds of litter around the lot. Two old lampposts did their best, but barely helped to dissolve the dim twilight. That was good. Most of the lot was vacant; only two more cars were parked in the lot in spaces far from her. That was a good thing too. Lisa didn't want anyone seeing her. Not like this. She tried turning on the radio, but it didn't take her edge off. She craved a cigarette, hoping it would untangle the knot in her stomach, but dared not open the window. It was as if the car was her last shelter, defending her from whatever was outside.

Lisa inhaled deeply, hoping to resolve her stress a little. She caught her reflection in the front mirror and all thoughts of relaxation went away. Her heart started to beat against her chest like a caged animal. Sweat began to appear on her forehead. Closing her eyes, she began to self-talk. There were no other options. Things were starting to deteriorate. She had to do this.

A last look through the windshield. The unmarked door was there, just like it said in the note. There could be no mistake. It was roughly a 10 meter walk from her car to the door. All she had to do was press the little buzzer on the right side and make sure the security camera caught her image.

What if no one would open the door? What if this was a hoax? What if this wasn't a hoax, but someone she knew saw her while she waited for the door to open?

Lisa sighed and massaged her temples. She had to take that risk. It was either that or going mad. With one swift motion, Lisa opened the door and stepped outside her car.

Sunday, August 2nd -- 14 days earlier

"What do you mean 'There was none left'?" Lisa roared at the junior secretary.

Jane shrank back in her chair. "I'm really sorry, Lisa. They were out of Taster's choice, so I bought another brand. I thought it would be ok."

"You thought?" shouted Lisa, throwing the bundle of paper sheets she held all over Jane's desk. "You actually thought?". Lisa bent over Jane's desk, looking straight at her eyes.

"That must have been a new experience for you. Tell me, how did it go? Did it overload that little brain of yours? Do you need a vacation? Perhaps some coffee?"

Lisa straightened her back and slapped her forehead. She sneered down at Jane. "Oh, damn, we don't have any coffee, just that shit you brought this morning."

Jane stood up abruptly, pushing her chair, and ran to the restroom sobbing. Lisa gazed at Jane's s chair, trying to get a grasp on what had just happened. This was the first time she had made an employee cry. She looked around the office, gaging the other workers. Everybody stopped what they were doing and were staring at her.

"What the hell are all of you looking at? Get back to work right now." Lisa shouted as she marched into her room and slammed the door.

She leaned against the wall and looked down, breathing rapidly. She made her way to her desk with trembling feet and fell sitting on the swivel chair, This was going too far. It wasn't Jane's fault. She had just been another victim of Lisa's temper outbursts. They have become more frequent the last couple of weeks. Everyone had suffered her wrath, but she did pick on Jane the most. That young blonde bitch probably had a string of boyfriends. She guessed one of them was comforting her now over the phone. She'd probably get more comfort later at night, probably all night long, while Lisa could only dream.

Lisa rested her elbows on the table and buried her head in her palms. She rubbed her temples, but thoughts can't be rubbed away. It had been 3 months since those men visited her. The first week after that visit had been great. She was happy, smiling and friendly, but as time flew by, the situation got worse. She kept thinking about that incident and herself. Was she living a fake life? What should she do? But philosophy was cast aside as her body tormented her. She started playing with herself more and more often. She even had to use the office restroom once, biting a handkerchief to stifle her moans. She frequented Redsite so much, Google suggested it as her homepage. The site kept mirroring her preferences, suggesting content more hardcore than ever, more violent and more extreme. She kept choosing longer clips, thinking perhaps a few orgasms in a row would satisfy her, but it didn't help. The porn-masturbation vicious cycle held things at bay, but a price of escalating her urges.

Her problem was affecting her personal and professional life. It was only a matter of time before would lash back at her; her colleagues, her friends, her relatives. Everyone could not help notice how agitated and cranky she had become. She needed help. Lisa opened the top drawer of her desk and rummaged around a bit, searching. It was on the bottom of the drawer beneath the usual office clutter, waiting to bite her like a snake. She took the card and looked at the strange logo. Turning the chair towards the computer screen, Lisa opened a new e-mail account and started typing.

If there was one moment she'd regret, one moment she could take back and change, only one, it would definitely be that moment.

Monday, August 3rd

Kevin was sitting on his favorite armchair in Mike's apartment with his eyes closed. His earphones insulated him from the world, blasting the sounds of a hard rock band. Kevin was rocking his legs and playing an imaginary guitar. A couple of meters from him, wrapped up in a different type of concentration, sat Mike, his best friend, his eyes locked, as always, on one of his computer screens.

The computer emitted a metallic "beep", attracting Mike's attention. Mike looked at his e-mail account. He opened the new mail and started to read. After a few lines he jerked his head. His eyebrows knotted and his mouth twisted. He read the lines again to make sure he wasn't wrong. He wasn't.

"Kevin, Kevin," he shouted at his friend without moving his gaze. After getting no response, he looked back. Mike sighed as he marched over to Kevin and pulled the earphones out of his ears.

Kevin opened his eyes instantly. "What the hell, man?" he said as he put his legs on the floor and looked at Mike.

"Kevin, do you remember Lisa Lang, that woman we...er..."

"Had sex with?" completed Kevin as a dumb smile appeared on his face. "Sure, how can I forget?"

"Well, she wrote us an e-mail."

Kevin stared at his friend. Mike was probably playing him for a fool, getting back at him for all his practical jokes, but Mike just nodded. Damn, this was no prank.

Both friends raced to the screen and began to read.

Hi,

I hope this really reaches you, and I'm not writing in vain. I have no idea who you are. I wrote Redsite, and they replied that they have on salesmen, and you are not related to them in any way.

I would really like to know more about the DPS. Is it like Redsite? How did you reach me? Are there only two of you? Do you do other stuff in other places?

I'd be happy to meet you again. I need another visit. Since you've been here, I've been having those weird gang rape dreams. I wake up wet. All over.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Lisa

The first one to respond was Mike. He pushed a hand through his hair and said, "Wow".

"I didn't expect this," said Kevin. "The card was more of a joke."

Mike leaned back in his chair. "What do we do?" he asked.

Kevin raised his shoulders. He said, "I guess we give her what she wants," and grabbed a legal pad and a pen off Mike's desk. He went back to his armchair.

"Don't you think it's a little weird?" said Mike as he turned his chair towards Kevin.

"What's weird?" said Kevin. "Maybe she likes to party."

"I don't know. She sounds kind of desperate, and she continues to watch porn all the time."

Kevin stopped writing and laid the legal pad on his knees.

"How on earth would you know that?" Kevin tilted his head. "Have you been hacking her computer?"

Mike's shoulders sagged. "Maybe."

Kevin bent his head and cocked his right eyebrow. "Just a bit," said Mike, "and it doesn't change the fact that we might be using her and not the other way round."

Kevin tapped the pen on his lips a few times.

"You might actually have a point there, Mike. I'll tell you what we do. I've got an idea. We'll raise the stakes and see what happens. If she accepts, it means she might need help, but perhaps not ours."

Kevin began writing rapidly.

Saturday, August 10th

Lisa sat in her living room when she heard the doorbell chime. "Just a minute," she called and made haste to open the door.

When she opened the door, there was nobody there. Lisa was quite ready to dismiss the whole thing as a silly children's gag if it weren't for the box. Near the doorpost, on the floor, was a box the size of a shoebox. The cover had a strange picture on it. It took her a few seconds to recognize the DPS logo.

Lisa looked around again but saw no one. She picked up the box and closed the door. Practically running to the living, she reached the sofa. She shoved her laptop aside and put the box on the table. The box contained a few printed sheets of paper and what appeared to be a set of clothes and shoes. Lisa took out the clothes. She didn't understand. Reading the enclosed letter cleared things up. The color faded from Lisa's face as she read the letter. Her hands trembled when she put it down. This was too much. This was way too much.

Tuesday, August 15th

After slamming the car door shut, Lisa walked the distance to the iron door as fast as possible. She wasn't used to wearing high heels and nearly fell a couple of times. Upon reaching the door, she took a last look around. There seemed to be no one in the vicinity. She pressed the doorbell, trying to hide her face from anything but the security camera. The door sounded a buzzing sound from somewhere. Lisa opened the door and entered, relieved to hear the thud of the door closing behind her.

She faced a dimly lit staircase, leading down. Lisa started going down the stairs, cursing the high heels. As told, she was wearing the clothes sent to her. Her hair was pulled in a ponytail. Her shirt, or what barely passed as a shirt, was white and thin. It was so short; it didn't cover the lower part of her breasts, barely reaching past the areolas. As she descended the stairs, her tits bounced around, putting an end to the shirt's futile attempts to hide anything. There was no bra in the box. As with most T-shirts, this one had words printed on its front, but instead of a fashion brand or a wisecrack, it said: "CUM DISPOSAL FACILITY".

As opposed to the flapping shit, her skirt was not only too tight, but it was also small. The skirt rode so low that if Lisa hadn't shaved her pussy, her pubic hair would have surfaced above the skirt's upper edge. The skirt rode up and down as she walked, baring a different part of her ass all the time. In spite of the small amount of fabric, someone had managed to print words on the back: "COCK GOES HERE". The only silver lining was that unless Lisa sat down, the skirt did hide the fact she wore no underwear.

Lisa reached the end of the stairway and entered a well-lit hall. The place looked like an adult product shop. Shelves stacked with porn movies and erotic literature lined one of the walls. The other walls were covered with posters of porn stars and adult movies. The center of the room was filled with pieces of furniture and an assortment of cameras and photography equipment, probably for the amateur pornographer.

Lisa took a few steps and craned her neck. There was nobody else in the hall. She looked around, browsing a few of the book titles and the posters. Three display cabinets with sex toys on their shelves were located across the hall behind a counter. Lisa made her way through the furniture and reached the counter. As it said in the letter, there was a bell on the counter. Lisa's hand hovered over the bell. Her hand shook as it went down, pressing the bell.

The bell's ring was followed by shuffling sounds. A man walked through a back opening from the other side of the counter. He was a bit taller than Lisa and smiled at her.

"May I help you?" he asked, as he leaned on the counter.

"I'm looking for a dildo," said Lisa, trying not to look directly at the salesman.

The man widened his smile and tilted his head. "Do you have anything specific in mind?"

"Lisa felt her cheeks begin to blush. How could she answer that? Should she tell him she likes it rough and anal? Should she tell him how sucking on big cocks really turned her on?

"Just show me your most popular model," said Lisa.

The man raised a box from a shelf below the counter and put it in front of Lisa.

This is the lovemaster 3. It comes with attachments, a lubricating gel tube and batteries. It is resistant to fluids and has three levels of vibration. It can even curve to stimulate different areas. You can set it to thrust mode, in which the distal end runs back and forth. It can be operated through a remote control or preprogrammed to a timed session."

Lisa stared at the box. The photos on it looked impressive enough, and it was much more sophisticated than any of her toys.

"Can I try it?"

Lisa's question tore the silence like a knife. The man looked at Lisa, pondering his answer.

"Sorry," said the man as he stood, his hands never leaving the counter. "All sales are final."

"But how do I know if it fits?" asked Lisa.

"Fits?" asked the man, jerking his head. He grinned and spread his arms. "This isn't a shirt."

Lisa took a few steps back and sat on a bed, her right hand supporting her on the bed as she leaned backwards. The shirt fell from her breasts, leaving the nipples pointing at the man. She spread her legs and stretched the flimsy skirt over her crotch. The thin cloth clung to her skin, threatening to tear but somehow holding on. "Do you think it would be alright if I push it in here?"

The man's eyes moved from Lisa's breasts to her covered snatch. The silhouette of her pussy could be seen quite clearly. Lisa released the skirt, and the cloth bounced back but still covered her slit. Lisa moved her hand over her covered pussy. She bent her third finger, moving it up and down between her labia, rubbing the skirt's fabric. Lisa moaned and said, "Does it come with a warranty? Will someone help if I'm not..." Lisa gasped as she moved her hand, "...fully satisfied?" She heard the salesman fumbling with his belt buckle behind the counter.

Lisa leaned on her right elbow. She pushed herself backwards on the bed, flexing her knees. The skirt slid slowly on her hips, revealing more and more until it finally fell on her abdomen, giving the man a full view of her holes.

"There is also this one," said Lisa, smiling, slowly moving a finger over her asshole. "Do you think I should try it up here?" Lisa pushed her index finger in her pussy. It came back wet. She rubbed her asshole with her finger. "Perhaps you can give me a discount if I buy two dildos for both holes." Lisa leaned forward and whispered, "Perhaps you can give me something else, more creamy." Lisa licked her lips, taking her time, covering every corner with her tongue.

The salesman was probably done with his pants because the jerking motions of his right hand didn't leave much to the imagination. "Show me again what you want to do with the dildo."

Lisa sat up. She put her fingers on her labia and pulled them a little upwards. "I want it in there," she said. Lisa moved her fingers up and down her slit. She moaned, rubbing her slit in a circle.

"I just don't know if your toy is big enough."

Lisa spread her fingers, moving her third finger between the labia. She rubbed her pussy diagonally, altering left and right, moaning as she rubbed harder. She sighed and opened her mouth.

"I don't think I need the lube."

Lisa stretched her fingers on both her labia, rubbing them up and down, left and right, increasing the speed and vigor.

"I'd better move on before I get your bed wet. There's probably another store where they'll know what to do with one of these," said Lisa, pointing at her reddening snatch.

The man stopped jerking. "Well, I do have something similar to the Lovemaster I can let you try." He stepped around the counter and walked until he faced Lisa.

Lisa tilted her head forward and her jaw fell. "Oh, my god," she said. "I've always thought all those stories about black cock were exaggerated."

The man grinned. "Well, let's see if all the stories about you are true."

Lisa grabbed the cock's base with her right hand and gave the head a lick. Without wasting time, she took the head in her mouth, bobbing up and down, working the cock from all angles.

The man groaned and said, "Take it all, honey. Take it all."

Lisa rubbed the fat shaft up and down while sucking the head. She then left the cock's head and looked at the man while taking off her shirt. The man grunted as Lisa gripped his erection and placed it on her chest. She held her breasts, squeezing his cock between them, moving her tits up and down with her hands, massaging the hard shaft.

"Do you like me sucking your big cock? I bet you get a lot of blowjobs with that thing; bet there's a string of white whores begging to give you head."

Lisa gripped the cock's base and took more cock in her mouth, descending well below the head, sucking hard and moving along the shaft. She felt the man's hand on her head. She was surprised he didn't push her, grab her or even try to face- fuck her. His hand just rested on her head. It really turned her on.

Lisa grabbed the man's ass with both her hands, taking even more of his cock, nearly touching his pubic hair with her nose. She sucked the cock so hard, her cheeks caved in. After half a minute she moved backwards, still sucking until releasing the dick with an audible popping sound. Lisa came up for air, breathing hard. The man looked at her with glassy eyes and mumbled, "Shit, you sure have experience."

As if afraid of losing the dick, Lisa grabbed it and continued stroking. "The stories are true. I'm an anal slut. The reason I leave the back door open is because I expect visitors." Lisa spread her legs, showing the man her gaping cunt. The labia were so puffy, they made a dome. As predicted, a widening stain formed below it. "I'm so wet and hot, but I want you to come up my ass. I want to feel that big cock pumping spunk in my butt."

Not knowing this would become a habit, Lisa took off her skirt, turned around and stood on her hands and knees on the bed. She spread her hips, lowering her as and wiggling it.

The man looked down at his saliva coated dick. His member was so fat, it seemed it would explode if it didn't fuck something. That blowjob and the way that slut played his dick with her breasts got him as hard and big as he could be, and he could be. But it was that ass; that wiggling, white, "Hold me" ass. It was teasing him, taunting him. Fuck, it was begging him.

kimwipes
kimwipes
46 Followers
12