The DPS Files - Origins: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man grabbed Lisa's butt with both his hands, spreading her cheeks. Horny as hell, he rammed his cock in Lisa's asshole, shoving it up to the hilt. He withdrew and continued thrusting, pulling Lisa towards him, impaling her on his dick as he went back and forth.

Lisa moaned and whimpered. She was finally assfucked. It felt so right. Oh, shit, her pussy began to itch and burn, but it was too late for that. There was only one cock now; the cock filling her from behind. Nevertheless, she felt her pussy tremble once .It felt so good, she screamed, "Give it to me, baby, give it to me." Her pussy twitched. Lisa's knees started to hurt from the rocking, but the man kept pulling her onto his rod. She felt him stop thrusting as hot cum erupted in her ass. It was then that it happened. Her pussy contracted violently, again and again, trying uselessly to milk the cock that wasn't there. Lisa howled as all her tension got lost in the waves of her orgasm.

The man walked to the counter and used a rag to clean himself up. Lisa stayed on her hands and knees, shaking. After a few seconds she stood on her knees. Cum drizzled out of her asshole, flowing between her lower cheeks to the back of her hips. Her front was also leaking its secretions. Lisa turned around, sitting on her heels. She smiled at the man and said, "Thanks baby, I really needed that. I...I hope you liked it as well."

The man just stood there, his manhood dangling before him, looking at Lisa as she got dressed and left. As she was nearing the stairway, he said, "You know, you could earn a lot of money if you turned pro."

Lisa turned her head and said, "I'm not a whore." She kept walking and went up the stairway. The man shook his head as he mumbled, "You sure know how to play the part, baby. You sure do."

Lisa exited the iron door rapidly and walked to her car, hunched over. She opened the car's door and sat in the front passenger seat. Half turning, she reached a bag in the back seat, pulling it open. She used a towel to clean herself up. She pulled a shirt on top of the DPS' one and replaced the skirt with a pair of sweatpants. She moved to the driver's seat and looked at herself in the front mirror. Her hair needed tiding up. She did what she could with her hands and inspected her work in the mirror.

It was amazing. She looked like a different woman, It was as though there were three Lisas: the pre-sex Lisa, nervous and bothered, the slut Lisa, begging for a fuck and her now Lisa, relaxed and happy.

Lisa put her seatbelt on as she got ready to drive. IT was her first time with a black man. It was her first truly anal orgasm and there was something else... something weird...something unusual...

It was then that Lisa realized it, sending a shiver down her spine. It was the first time she had sex with someone without knowing his name. But what really shocked her was that she didn't want to know his name.

Thursday, August 17th

Lisa stared at the e-mail.

Dear Miss Lang,

We have been briefed on the events at the sex store. It is clear to us you have a problem.

However, we at the DPS believe in freedom of choice. Enclosed below are two links. The first one will lead you to the contact information of various therapists specializing in sex related issues. The ones with experience in treating perversions and excessive sexual passions are underlined. We urge you to click the link.

The second link will let us know you want to become a regular client of ours.

DPS

Lisa looked at the two blue links. The first one said, "I need help" while the second one said, "I need cock."

Lisa put her right hand over the computer mouse. She moved the mouse rapidly without hesitation. She clicked one of the links. She clicked it again. She would have clicked it a thousand times if possible.

Lisa Lang was now a regular client of the DPS.


12