The Dragon and the Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
The Dragonborn's adventures in the world of the Witcher.
6.3k words
4.65
4k
4

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- False Walls

* * * * *

Dinner was practically perfect. It was obvious Tomira had put in every effort possible to make sure everything tasted like it should. The fact she cooked three courses certainly made me feel rather special. The bottles of wine and spirit provided to accompany the meal simply accentuated the taste of all the food prepared.

"What's for dessert?" I had to ask.

All Tomira did was stand up, undo the knot at the back of her dress by her neck, allowing the dress to pool around her ankles, revealing her pale, naked body. She then made me chuckle as she sat up on the table, shuffling across so she was sat in front of me, before leaning back on her elbows, placing her feet to either side of me. I definitely licked my lips as her excitement was obvious. Lowering my face, I inhaled her scent, which made her giggle. "Hmmm, I think this might be my favourite dish of the night so far," I said. Corny as hell, but she already knew that about me, and it's exactly why she was sat like she was now.

"I've been excited all through dinner, Ragnar. So many memories already running through my mind."

"Can make a few more tonight too."

"So... I'm hoping you might want me for dessert."

Licking my lips again, I lowered my mouth and ate her out. Gods, I had enjoyed it every time with her. Every woman had a different taste. Every woman reacted differently to what I did. Every woman had those little idiosyncrasies that was always great fun to learn. And I'd had great fun learning everything I could about Tomira's body, her hidden erogenous zones, the cute little noises she made when getting excited, the way her body reacted, and the desire in her eyes, her tone, and in her body whenever she was with me intimately.

"Oh fuck," she moaned quietly as my mouth was busy at work. I groaned more than once, savouring her taste a final time. "Oh fuck, Ragnar," she cried out, laughing away as her fingers grabbed my hair, keeping my head in place. "I'm making all the noise I want tonight. Don't know when you'll be back again to eat my pussy."

I murmured something as I didn't relent, feeling her body shudder and gyrate at what I was doing with my tongue. It amused me I was sat there, still dressed as she was naked. It had happened more than once, as I'd strip her down, throw her on the bed, then go to town on her more often than not.

"Oh god," she cried out, feeling her push her body down into my mouth, "I'm close. Don't stop!"

I simply looked up her body, her eyes appearing above her two beautiful breasts, nothing but desire in her eyes returned. She managed to smile before her head rolled back, before she finally lowered her back to the table, watching it arch slightly, my arms now wrapped around her thighs to keep her somewhat safe.

Then she definitely had quite the orgasm, pleading with me during for me to keep going. She would usually ask me to slow down or stop during, but I think she wanted everything that night, so I simply doubled down, entirely focusing on her clit while removing a hand from her thigh and sliding two fingers straight into her. Finding that special spot within a few seconds, she was soon squeezing my fingers tightly as her second one followed her first rather quickly.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..."

"Keep cumming for me, Tomira," I managed to say.

She tried to lift herself up, but it wasn't possible considering what I was doing. She started to shudder yet again, and I couldn't help smile to myself as she had another one rather quickly. I'd experienced this with one or two lovers before, but never with Tomira. I think it perhaps had something to do with the emotions of the evening as well.

Tomira enjoyed two more before she had to beg me to stop. I did so immediately as she lifted herself up straight away and hugged me tightly. No real surprise that she burst into tears. They'd been coming for a few days now. Managing to move from the bench, I picked her up and carried her to the bed, lying down as she cuddled into me, gently caressing her back. She didn't lie there and sob, it was a quick cry before she calmed down. "Sorry," she murmured, before looking up and smiling, "Guess there were a few emotions floating around just then. I was feeling really fucking good... then it hit me for another reason."

We lay together for a little while before she helped me undress... then, for the first time, she returned the favour. And within a couple of minutes, I did kind of wish she'd done it earlier, as she was rather talented, making me stand up as she sat on her knees. Eye contact was perfect, and the fact she just seemed to enjoy it made it all the better. Made me cum within five minutes. She was iffy about swallowing, and I didn't want to leave it all over her face, so we agreed on her breasts, both of us chuckling away as... I left a lot on them.

Then we spent the rest of the night making love. On her back. On my back. On her knees from behind. Bent over the same table I'd eaten her out on. We even headed outside and fucked her against the fence around her garden. Fucking by moonlight was quite the experience, to be honest. It was rather late by the time we were satisfied, lying back on her bed after cleaning up and washing down.

"I adore you, Ragnar," she whispered, spooned back against me.

I knew the use of that word. It was safer than saying she was in love. I gave her a gentle squeeze. "I adore you too, Tomira. I'm glad those peasants dragged me to our house."

"Me too. I'll have to go thank them after you're gone."

Sleep came easy that night, simply because we'd worn each other out completely. Waking in the morning, she'd rolled over so her head was resting under my chin, our legs criss-crossed, her body as close to mine as possible. She always joked about how warm I was. When she woke up, the smile was instantaneous, we shared quite the kiss, before she got up and wandered through to the kitchen naked. I followed her as she immediately started breakfast, standing behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist and nuzzling into her neck, making her giggle.

"I'll cook breakfast before you need to go," she whispered, "No funny business. Though I'd love to, last night was perfect, Ragnar."

"I'll get dressed and try to control myself."

"Can you grab my gown?"

"Of course."

I didn't like her body disappearing behind the gown, but considering she was cooking ham and eggs over the fire, it would stop any possible burns. We ate in contented silence, with a mug of apple juice to go with it, before I needed to pack my few belongings. The last thing I put on was my armour, leather boots last of all, before grabbing my sword and shield. Tomira had watched in silence, before she stood up and walked me to the door.

That last kiss... I think we left each other rather breathless. Hugging her tight to my body, I simply enjoyed the feeling of her body against me one last time. "Goodbye is so final, Tomira. I always say farewell, as it is possible we may see each other again one day."

"Bloody hope so, even if you just pop by for a drink and a chat."

She lifted her head and smiled, leaning down for one last soft kiss. "Farewell, Tomira."

"Farewell, Ragnar. I wish you all the best."

Heading towards the tavern, Vesemir was waiting inside alone, stating that Geralt had risen early to go speak to the captain at the garrison. Taking a seat with him, we chatted about nothing of importance, neither of us ordering anything alcoholic as it was still rather early, and I had hope that Geralt would return with some good news. I admitted to Vesemir that there was only one reason why I'd want to stay in White Orchard, but I was a warrior, an adventurer, and I needed to be on the open road once again.

Geralt walked in around an hour later with news that Yennefer was south in Vizima. I didn't particularly want to head further south, definitely not back into the conquered capital, but if that's where she was, it was better than any alternative I could think of. I had no idea where any other friends were currently located, Geralt as clueless as I was, having spent a good six or so months on the Path.

We were getting ready to leave when things took a turn. My presence had never caused a problem in the tavern. In fact, many locals had been acquaintances as I'd helped out around at farms and houses, helping the peasants get their village back in working order.

The dozen or so twats in front of us were not the local peasantry. Vesemir had already muttered his concerns but I didn't think they'd be so stupid to actually try it on with us. They obviously didn't like the presence of the two witchers, but none of them recognised me, so I knew they were strangers to this tavern as well.

Holding up a hand to my colleagues, I took one step forward. "Is there a problem here?" I asked.

"Yeah," the one standing in front of his friend stated, spitting at the floor by my feet, "Those two there. You like having freaks for friends?"

I glanced back one way, then the other, before returning my glance forward. "I don't see any freaks here. What I do see are a dozen drunk idiots ready to get involved in something they won't be walking away from."

"That some sort of threat?" another one asked.

"I don't make threats," I retorted, "So I will say this only once, and I'm not going to say it politely. Fuck. Off. Now."

I heard Geralt sigh as weapons were taken out in front of me. "Looks like we will have to teach you some manners first."

"One question before we begin. Ever heard of the Dragonborn?"

There were a few shared glances. I knew I'd made a name for myself since arriving. Nothing like the White Wolf and Yennefer. Dandelion had made sure everyone knew about them. But I'd had one or two ballads or poems sung in my name. "You're not him," one of them asserted.

"Want to take a chance on that?" I asked, slowly withdrawing my weapon. "I've told you once. And I really don't like repeating myself."

"And you've obviously seen our medallions so you know who and what we are," Vesemir added. I knew they would already have swords in hand, ready to make short work of these idiots.

We only defended ourselves as they immediately attacked. Did I fight with heavy heart? No, I did not. They were not local peasants. Most of them were either bandits or possibly ex-soldiers. I'd heard enough to suggest they were drunk and unhappy. But it was easy work. I could have used my Thu'um to really strike fear into them, but it simply wasn't necessary. Three trained swordsmen against a dozen drunk idiots. We could have just disarmed them, possibly taken a hand here or there, but once the bloodlust took control, it was hard to reign it in until the fight was over.

"Fuck," Geralt muttered as we surveyed the carnage.

"Aye, I think it's best we leave now," I muttered, "What a fucking waste."

Walking out as we heard the rising sobs from inside, when the three of us noticed the line of Nilfgaardian soldiers in front of us, each of them wearing heavy black armour, I'll admit that my heart did sink a bit. I didn't particularly want to fight a bunch of heavily armed and armoured soldiers.

Geralt thumbed behind him. "We didn't start that."

"Excuses, excuses," a feminine voice stated, the three of us recognised immediately. Geralt didn't smile all that often. He was trying very hard not to smile as Yennefer appeared through the line of soldiers.

"How?" he asked quietly. It was a good question. Seemed all the hard work we'd put in had been rather pointless.

She walked towards us, or walked towards him, until they were barely a couple of paces apart. I liked to think I could read body language. He probably wanted to kiss her. He definitely wanted to hug her. And despite what she was like, I could see the delight in her eyes. She couldn't hide that, even with all the magical talent she had in her possession.

"If you must know, I received a report about a witcher who'd appeared in White Orchard, and I just knew it would be you." She looked across myself then Vesemir. "Nice to see you, Vesemir."

She didn't mean that at all. "You too, Yen," he replied.

He didn't mean that either. Then she looked at me. "Ragnar? Would have thought you'd be shacked up with... well, whoever it is you're currently enamoured with."

"I was shacked up here with someone but I was getting ready to leave with him," I replied, thumbing towards Geralt.

She shrugged, looking back towards Geralt. "It's good to see you," she said softly, "I'd even embrace you but... you know, the blood."

"They started it, we finished it. And I wasn't expecting to see you just yet. I only got the news you were in Vizima. But showing up here with this escort, Yen. That's going to need an explanation."

"And you shall have one, Geralt. In Vizima."

"What's the rush?" he asked, "It's been a while, Yen. This place has a certain charm."

"There is someone who wants to meet you that won't put up with being made to wait. Emperor Emhyr var Emreis. Or, to those on more intimate terms with him, the White Flame Dancing on the Graves of His Foes. He wishes to make you an offer." I probably wasn't the only one to raise their eyebrows at that. Then she looked at me. "He wants to see you too, Dragonborn."

"Why the fuck does he want to see me?"

"He knows exactly who you are, to start with. And he knows you two can be thick as thieves at times. So, the offer for Geralt includes one for you too."

I glanced at Geralt. It sounded like the sort of offer we couldn't really refuse. I was just stunned the emperor even knew who I was. I knew Geralt had... history with the man, for want of a better explanation. "Fine. If you're here on his behalf, I guess I can be willing to hear him out," Geralt stated.

"I need a horse if I'm going along."

"Spare horses were brought along in the event you lacked transport. Ready yourselves as I'd like to be behind some thick city walls sooner rather than later."

Geralt snorted as we both turned to Vesemir. We didn't even need to ask him. "Well, I don't particularly feel like an audience with the emperor, plus winter is approaching, and I should return to Kaer Morhen and start preparing."

"Sounds better than going to Vizima," I muttered, before offering my hand, "It's been a long time, Vesemir."

Grasping the offered hand, he nodded. "That it has, Dragonborn. If you find yourself with the opportunity to return... Kaer Morhen will always be a home if you need it."

"Thanks."

Geralt and Vesermir shared a warm handshake, words of affection shared. As I've said before, people think Witchers are lacking in emotion, but the friendship and respect shared between the two men was open and obvious to anyone present. To call Vesemir a father figure would be an understatement. Hell, even I'd learned plenty from the man. But I didn't blame him for heading back to the fortress. He hated politics and knew we would soon find ourselves neck deep in it.

Once I was given my own horse, we mounted up and eventually found the main road south. We passed by the battlefields still littered with bodies, now being picked apart by the vultures and other creatures that prowled the fields long after the men that survived had departed. More than one village had been left a smoking ruin, finding evidence that some civilians had found themselves caught up in the fighting. Plenty of bodies hanging from trees and gallows. War was an ugly business.

Yennefer and Geralt rode side by side ahead of me. I followed a few metres behind, away with my thoughts, mostly still wondering how the fuck the emperor knew who I was and why he wanted to talk to me. Sure, I'd dealt with kings and rulers before, both on Skyrim and during my life here, but I'd never met the Emperor of Nilfgaard before. I had been content in the idea that he didn't know me at all.

So riding along, it did give me plenty of time to think why he wanted to talk to me. If he knew who I was, perhaps the offer was in regards to fighting for him. Well, that would make me a turncoat, or a traitor, so I would politely decline that offer. I may not have been from this world, but I had fought for what I considered a good reason. There was just something about the way Nilfgaard was spreading its power and influence that concerned me. I could have it all wrong, and they'd turn out to be good, fair rulers, bringing peace and prosperity to the land. But I just couldn't believe it.

The only thing I could think is that he did have some sort of job for me, but what sort of job, I simply couldn't think of one. And as I wouldn't work for him in any sort of official capacity that might give him some sort of advantage, I could only scratch my beard and get a little frustrated about it all, before I internally shrugged, thought fuck it, I'll just find out when we get there, and thought about something else. Or someone else, at least.

Then I closed my eyes and remembered even more...

* * * * *

Approximately ten years earlier...

"Who is he?" a voice asked.

"No idea," another replied.

"Well, where did you find him?" another asked.

"Face down in the snow up in the hills. Fucker isn't light either. Dragging him back here wasn't a lot of fun. Couldn't just leave him there though."

I made a sound as pain wracked my body. "Shit, he's waking up!" a voice hissed. All of them had been male so far.

Someone gave me a gentle shake. "Hey, you awake?"

Well, at least I could understand them, so that was a positive. "Where am I?" I managed to groan.

"You're at Kaer Morhen."

"Kaer where?"

"Don't worry, we're wondering how you got anywhere near here as well. Ever heard of Kaer Morhen?"

"No." I managed to roll onto my side, feeling more pain shoot up my body, glancing down to see I was still dressed in my armour. "Who are you?" I asked, looking at the faces looking down at me.

"I'm Vesermir. This is Eskel and Lambert. They're the two that found you. Over there is Geralt, the young girl is Ciri. Who are you?"

"Ragnar. Ragnar Dragonborn."

"Dragonborn?" Vesemir asked, a surprise in his tone, "Interesting surname."

"Aye, I hear that a lot." I struggled until I was sitting up, all of them looking at me rather curiously. Guess I didn't blame them if they found me face down in the snow. "Where in Tamriel am I?"

That made them all share glances. "Tamriel? Where is that?" Vesemir asked.

I ran a hand down my face. "Ah shit..." I said with a sigh. "Okay, ever heard of Skyrim?"

"No. I mean, are you from the western continent, perhaps?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. At least you speak the Common Tongue." Sighing again, I added, "Well, thanks for the rescue. I thought I would have landed on High Hrothgar, at the very least. Guess Tsun screwed up returning me a little bit."

"Where and who?"

"Never mind. I have a feeling I'll be explaining a lot. Look, as I said, thanks for the rescue. All I really need to do is... shit, I guess I can call in a dragon and they can at least fly me home."

"Okay, he's obviously taken a whack to the head," Lambert exclaimed, "Call in a dragon to fly you home?"

"What do you know about dragons?" Vesemir asked, and there was no doubt the interest he had in my answer.

"I'm the Dragonborn. In the dragon tongue, otherwise known as Dovahkiin. Bestowed by Akatosh with the blood and soul of a dragon, I am to be the last of my kind, the prophecy being I would return to stop Alduin, the World-Eater, from consuming the world. And it was in Sovngarde that I travelled, and it was there that we did battle, and it was there that he was vanquished."

I noticed the glances they all shared. "Okay, it's not a whack to the head. He's fuckin' insane," Lambert stated, laughing away as he stood up and walked to the other end of the room.

Vesemir leaned in closer, eventually grabbing the amulet at my neck. "What's this?"

12