The Dragon and the Wolf Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kill him, Ragnar, and you'll have the witch hunters and the guard on you. He's not worth it."

I made sure he felt the sting of the blade, enough to break skin and earn blood. "That is how close you have come to death today," I growled. "But you do owe us coin. But you'll give her all the coin you have on you." He didn't move a muscle. "Now!" I barked.

Triss soon found more than one little pouch of coin in her hands before I grabbed him by the collar again. "I never forget a face or the name of those who crossed me. Trust me on this one, Brandon. I even hear a rumour of you taking advantage of someone again, rest assured I will be knocking on your door." I let him go. "Now fuck off before I change my mind."

He turned and ran, not daring to look back, and he disappeared within a few seconds, turning back to look at Triss with a grin on my face. "You just did that amuse yourself?"

"And maybe to impress you too."

"Ragnar, no need to do that. Just you walking into a room..." She stepped forward, ran a hand up my arm before she ran it up my cheek, the look in her eyes now one I remembered, one I saw every time I closed my eyes... It got to me. It really did. So she wrapped her arms around me, as much as I did her. "I love you," she whispered.

"Fucking love you too," I whispered back.

She leaned back just enough so that I could kiss her. Gods, that was just the tonic, moulding her body into mine as she giggled, as, let's be honest, I was rather excited to see her. But it was just good to kiss her again, and when I finally slid my tongue into her mouth, her eyes opened wide and I definitely enjoyed the look in them, particularly when she released a little moan.

"Get a room, you two," an old lady stated as she passed by, causing us to split apart, her giggling as I chuckled.

"Yes, ma'am," I stated.

She took me by the hand and suggested we head to the Kingfisher. She lifted her hood again to hide her face, something I hadn't liked for a moment, as it hid her hair. The colour was always so vibrant, and she knew it was something I adored about her. But when needs must and everything...

Torches were being lit by the time we entered the main square, and thankfully Geralt was inside enjoying a tankard, waving us over as soon as he saw us. Noticing the hand holding, all he asked was, "All is well?"

"Always was, Geralt," Triss replied, "It's just been a difficult six months. And Ragnar returning wasn't something I was ready for." But then she cuddled into my side as a tankard of ale and glass of wine was placed in front of us. "Anyway, I've had time to think about your problem, Geralt, and there is someone who might be able to help you."

He leaned forward, eager for any sort of news. "Who?"

"There's an oneiromancer in town. Her name is Corinne Tilly. Very capable, supposedly."

"A what-what?" I asked.

Triss giggled as Geralt answered for her. "A dreamer, Ragnar. Um... I'm not sure how I can explain it simply enough for you to understand."

"Thanks, Geralt," I replied, a little sarcastically.

He held up a hand. "Okay, okay, don't get your knickers in a twist. So she's a dreamer, right? Basically, someone like this Corinne would fall into a deep sleep and they can read the future and the past. It's not been something I've ever done myself, and I will admit I'm a little sceptical of their abilities."

"But it is worthwhile investigating, Geralt?"

"I will right away. Where is she?"

"Follow the canal, away from the fish market. The house is near the first bridge. Its owner, de Jonkheer, is a rich banker."

"Okay, I'll head there now. Ragnar, you will remain here?"

I glanced down at Triss and she answered my question. "I'll see you in the morning, Geralt."

Geralt disappeared as Triss barely moved, sipping her wine but otherwise cuddling into me. I ordered us a little food and another drink before I needed to think about where I would spend the night. That's when Triss did finally say something. "I live in a place called The Bits. The people who have taken me in... Um, I'm not allowed..."

"Triss, you are staying nowhere except with me tonight."

She giggled, leaning up to my ear. "Do you have plans for me, Dragonborn?" she breathed. I just turned and looked at her. She definitely liked it as she practically smouldered herself. "God, I love it when you look at me like that," she murmured.

Once I'd organised a room, I took her by the hand and led her upstairs. Soon as the door was shut and locked, I made sure I removed her coat so that bloody hood was off her. Then I hugged her, running my hands through her hair, and she seemed to just love the fact I held her once again. And now that we had complete privacy, that's when she finally let the walls down, feeling her shudder as I tightened my arms around her.

"Safe now," I whispered.

"It's been horrible, Ragnar," she whispered, hearing her choke back a little sob. "I need your help. We need your help. I need the Dragonborn."

"Whatever you need. Want me to kill Radovid? I think he's the bastard responsible for all this madness."

"Not that. I'll ask tomorrow." She looked up, and used a thumb to gently dry her cheeks. It was a rare thing that Triss Merigold allowed herself to cry, but I knew I was the only one who saw it nowadays. "Six months," she whispered.

"I know."

She obviously knew why we were both there. Kissing her again, we may have felt an urgency to undress each other, but we seemed to come to a silent agreement. I would remove an article of her clothing, she would remove an article of mine. Boots were kicked off. My weapons were already on the ground. When down to our underwear, I had to step back and appreciate it with a whistle.

"I may not be doing great but a girl needs to treat herself to at least one or two things."

"Wow," I whispered, "I like the blue."

"I thought you preferred red?" she teased.

"You could be wearing a sack, but I much prefer what I'm seeing now."

What surprised me was that she stepped forward to kiss me, slowly moving down my chest, no doubt feeling a few new scars that she would ask about later, before her fingers found the band of my underwear, pulling them down to reveal my very stiff cock. She smiled upon seeing it as her delicate fingers caressed my shaft as she sat on her knees. "Bet you're loving this sight already."

"That's for damned sure. It's been a while."

"When did I last suck your cock, Ragnar?"

"Loc Muinne. Definitely there."

She ran a tongue up my shaft and I couldn't help groan. "Not going to last long, are you?" I didn't trust my voice so just shook my head. "Ragnar?" I looked down to meet her eyes. "When you're ready to cum, you don't need to tell me. I love making you cum with my mouth."

Gods, I loved her, and when I watched my cock slowly disappear into her mouth, I released another loud groan, but I dared not look away. I wanted to watch every second of it, even if it meant I came within a couple of minutes. Running my hand around the back of her head, that made her eyes light up as her head start to bob up and down. I moaned more than once. Hell, I moaned a lot. And she seemed to enjoy herself because she knew I was loving every second of it.

"Fucking love you," I whispered. The smile that appeared in her eyes then...

I didn't last that long. I would have loved to have lasted an hour, happily standing there as Triss Merigold pleasured me, and she knew I was definitely going to pleasure her in return, once I'd caught my breath. Her head started to bob up and down faster and faster as she could sense I was getting rather excited, and when my fingers gripped her hair a little tighter, not moving otherwise, she knew that was the signal.

"Gods," I groaned, feeling my hips buck involuntarily as I groaned again and felt the first surge of cum erupt. Triss was ready for it, almost giggling as it would have hit the back of her throat, head still bobbing up and down as I immediately felt a little light headed, knees a little weak, as I found myself rather empty a few seconds later. Sucking in one deep breath after the other, Triss finally removed her mouth, licking up and down my shaft a few times before she sat back on her knees.

"Yummy," she stated with humour. I immediately lifted her up, kissed and hugged her, making her laugh. "You always get emotional after one of my blowjobs, Ragnar." She kissed my cheek before whispered, "Fucking love you too, by the way."

"That was... That was something else..."

"I'd have kept doing that all night, Ragnar. Love the look on your face when I'm on my knees, and love those noises when I make you cum."

"Definitely returning the favour."

She took my right hand and slowly led it down her body to touch between her legs. Feeling how wet she already was, I made her gasp when I gave her a light fondle. "I haven't been with anyone since," she whispered. My face definitely fell, so she caressed my cheek. "Ragnar, you know I've never minded. When I'm not with you, I definitely understand. Truth be told, if I'm not with you, I'd rather have fun with women. Any man would be compared otherwise and I'd probably not enjoy it."

"So no female lovers?"

"I've been attracted to a couple, at least in the sense of wanting something carefree and physical, but considering everything, I thought it best to remain alone."

I hugged her to my body again, caressing her back as we resumed our soft kissing, eventually walking her back to the bed, lying her down as I joined her. Feeling her legs against my sides, I teased her to start to start with, running my cock against her slit, and I think she would have been rather happy for me to just slide it inside her.

But I wanted, needed to taste her first. She knew how much I loved doing it. I gave her body so much attention first, though, by the time I was ready to finally start, she was whimpering and pleading with me to eat her out. I made have given those perfect breast of hers a little attention to start, enjoying how hard her nipples got as I sucked at them. She loved the light squeezes I gave them, covering all the skin with my kisses.

Down her soft body, more kisses were left, enjoying the light moans released, the way her body reacted, and her scent alone as I got closer simply turned me on even more. I didn't tease too much though, eventually lowering my tongue, running it slowly up her slit, earning a louder moan, feeling her body almost press down, eager for more.

Gently spreading her legs nice and wide, I lowered my mouth and simply savoured her taste. She was incredibly turned on and very wet. I murmured I could do it all night immediately, making her giggle, hearing her whisper that it sounded like a great idea. Her body immediately reacted positively to everything I did, my tongue plunging her depths, and she was soon writhing at everything I was doing. Once I started to tease her clit, that was it. I knew Triss Merigold well enough to know that was going to provoke one hell of an orgasm that had been building as soon as I had her on her back.

"Ragnar, please," she whimpered.

I knew what she wanted then. Stimulating her clit would be enough, but to make it even better, she wanted something else. Wetting a couple of fingers, I slid those invoke, provoking a loud gasp, soon sliding those inside and out gently, and I knew exactly what to do, where to touch. The day I forgot how to bring Triss Merigold to orgasm would the day you might as well just throw my body in a ditch and burn it.

"Just there, Ragnar, just there," she cried quietly.

And then she had an orgasm. It was a good one, feeling her squeeze my fingers tightly, her back arching, fingers gripping the sheets tightly, crying out quietly as I didn't stop anything, and wouldn't until she asked me to. Instead, bringing her to orgasm simply encouraged me to keep going. I'd enjoyed entire nights between her legs like this, making her cum over and over until she practically passed out.

"Yes, Ragnar," she stated, "Keep going, please."

So I did just that. No idea how long I did. My shoulder did eventually get a little sore, so had to adjust my position, and my jaw may have started to ache quietly, but it was obvious how much Triss wanted and needed what I was doing. And she knew how much I loved doing it anyway. She eventually lifted her head up enough to watch me, meeting my eyes and smiling. "Want to make love?" I nodded so she added, "One more then."

She did need a few moments after the next one, soft kisses back up her body before I lay on my side next to her, running my fingers up and down her body between her breasts and the trimmed hair above her pussy. She would shudder every so often, both of us chuckling. "You've had practice," she said with humour.

"I'll tell you about them afterwards, if you really want to hear."

"No details but I do like to know who you did think worthy of that cock of yours." I laughed out loud as she turned onto her side, hand running down my chest to caress said cock. "Only those most deserving get to fuck the Dragonborn, I remember."

I rolled her onto her back and easily slid inside her, watching her face light up as I buried myself. Her fingers soon found themselves on my back, her legs once again bent back and resting against my sides. I started out nice and slow, leaning down to kiss her constantly, otherwise just watching her face and enjoying the feeling of being inside her. The Divines had blessed me with a few gift, and one had been a generous cock. It wasn't ridiculous, and Dandelion had crafted a humorous poem about me, but when I slid it inside Triss, it was just... perfect, like we'd been moulded for each other.

As I increased my tempo, she started to gasp and moan, and I wasn't a quiet lover. I could be a little vulgar when I wanted, but Triss loved it. Loved hearing how good her pussy felt, how warm it was, how tight it was. How much I loved fucking her. How I wanted to cum inside her, or pull out and cum on her breasts, or on her face. How I'd love to get her on her knees and fuck her arse. How I'd love to fuck her in the middle of the square for everyone to watch. Tie her up and tease her for hours. Any suggestion I could think of that I knew she would like or at least laugh at.

Feeling her ankles lock behind me, we shuffled enough to change the angle, making her moan even louder. "Fuck me!" she cried quietly.

So that's what I did. The next few minutes, Triss Merigold was well and truly fucked by Ragnar Dragonborn. The headboard was slamming against the wall by then, the bed almost skipping across the room. I felt her fingernails digging into my back. She'd left one or two light scars over the years, though I loved it. A sign of how much she enjoyed being fucked at times. We loved the gentle and loving, but sometimes, we just wanted to fuck.

"Fuck, I'm so close," I groaned.

"Fill me up, Ragnar!" she cried out, giggling away before I kissed her.

Gods, it was one hell of an orgasm, burying myself as I just unloaded, resting on my forearms as I'm sure a surge of cum filled her up, as she asked. I needed a few moments after that, feeling her arms and legs wrap around me, her soft kisses on my cheek. "Think we both needed that," she whispered, "Ragnar's big cock inside me again." I met her eyes and chuckled. "Love my tight, little pussy, Ragnar?"

"You are such a tease, Triss."

"Another reason why you love me."

She gave me ten minutes before pushing me off onto my back, and that's when I got the pleasure of watching Triss Merigold ride me. Goddess. Absolute goddess. Her face lit up with delight. Her breasts swaying as she either grinded herself or gently bounced. Hands at her hips to keep her balanced, though she soon grabbed my wrists, moving them to her breasts. "I know you love them, and I love your hands on them," she'd whispered.

Triss was one of those fortunate women who could come on her back. I knew many women couldn't, as it lacked the required sensations. But we'd figured out quickly that there was just something about her riding me that gave her even better orgasms than when eating her out. She insisted it was the fact we were joined, the physical and emotional link that made it mean even more. She rode me for what felt like hours, speeding up and slowing down, no doubt letting the approaching orgasm build up then back off, until she simply needed to release.

When she finally did, that's when she needed to lie down on my chest, barely able to touch her as she was ultra-sensitive for quite a few minutes. When she was ready, she grabbed a hand and made sure it caressed her back, feeing her soft check on my chest. "Worth the wait," she said quietly.

"Aye."

We laid like that for a few minutes before getting to have a quick clean. Back under the covers, she would accept nothing else than being spooned against my body, my arms tightly holding her, and all felt right in our lives once again. Our circumstances were different, the room far different to that we'd shared for so long in Vizima, but it was something we always did after making love.

"Okay, tell me. Who have you bedded and what have you been up to?"

"Short version?"

"Short. I'd like to sleep soon too."

"Okay. Fought for Temeria." That earned a squeeze of my arms, lifting myself up as she turned to kiss me. "Thought you'd appreciate that. Obviously lost. Nearly died. Sure you saw the scar on my chest, near my heart?" She nodded. "Yeah, pretty close run thing."

"What about between our parting and that?"

"Mercenary work mostly. Heard rumours of Geralt working further south, so made my way in his direction, but eventually ended up in Vizima again. Joined up and was shipped out."

"Lady friends?"

"After we parted, I wasn't really in the mood for much. Not to say there wasn't the occasional working girl, purely physical as jerking off isn't the same thing. It was only in White Orchard I made a connection. Herbalist by the name of Tomira. Sweet woman, nursed me back to health. Safe where she is away from Radovid's witch hunters."

"I don't like Nilfgaard but Radovid just seems so much worse."

"Anyway, that's where I met Geralt. White Orchard. Also Yennefer turned up. Summoned to Vizima. Black Ones everywhere now. Gave Geralt and I the task of finding Ciri. Yen knew you were here."

"Haven't heard from her but I guess those who need to know would figure out where I was."

"Worked around Velen, mostly for someone called the Bloody Baron. Ran into an old friend in Velen. Kiera Metz."

"Really? What was she doing there?"

"On the run like the rest of the Lodge. Obviously had no idea you were here. Frankly, she was even more terrified than you. Helped her out with a couple of things. She's now on her way to Kaer Morhen to lay low."

"Even larger fall from grace than myself if she was stuck in Velen."

"She wasn't enjoying it, that's for sure. Used me to her advantage, obviously. I had my failings."

Triss remained silent. "She used the red hair trick, didn't she?"

"I am a stupidly simple man, Triss. I know that. So, Kiera departed as Geralt and I continued our search for Ciri. Eventually crossed Velen more times than I could count. Helped the Bloody Baron find his family. Found his daughter in Oxenfurt."

I stopped and let her figure it out. She turned to look at me. "You didn't!?" I just smiled. "Ragnar Dragonborn, how old was she?"

"Nineteen." I paused but added, "Though she was a, you know, virgin." That just made her burst into a fit of giggles, feeling her snuggle back against me. "Anyway, helped her and her father find her mother. Just a bad bit of business all around. Headed back to Crow's Perch, took care of the ex-soldiers making their life a misery, then headed north to Novigrad."

"And now you're here," she said softly.

"Nowhere else I'd rather be, but I know the emperor has people everywhere, watching us. But you have my help regardless."