The Dragon Bracelet Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband buys a lifechanging magical bracelet.
3.6k words
4.56
11.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I have always been a fan of fantasy as well as erotic stories venturing into various kinks. The Dragon Bracelet is my first attempt at erotic fiction, this is only the first story set in this world. I hope you will enjoy this little taste of things to come.

---

A chilly April morning, spring was slowly but surely beating back winter and staking its claim on Manhattan. Hakon was for once glad that the work culture in America was a lot stricter than back home in Norway regarding appropriate work wear. Though he knew he would change his mind come summer, he hated how warm suits felt. Almost as much as he despised the weak coffee being served at the local Starbucks. Still, unless he wanted to add twenty minutes to his walk to the office, it would have to make due. Coffee finally in hand, he started his stroll toward the office building. Enjoying both the warmth and the trickle of caffeine being added to his bloodstream from the beverage.

It had been a couple of years since he had moved to New York, the home city of his wife Sarah. She was a former diplomat's daughter, who had chosen to stay behind at Oslo University studying economy while he was a business student at the same university. Oslo being an expensive city to live in they met each other in one of the nearby cheaper student dorms. Sarah was taller than average, at 5'9 with chestnut brown hair reaching her shoulders, a slender frame with perky small breasts, cute little butt and long shapely legs.

Hakon was barely scratching 6', with blue eyes and a head of slicked back blonde hair. He kept himself in pretty good shape, going to the gym three times a week, but unable to keep himself to a good diet Hakon could never get any toned muscles. Down there he wielded a decent six-inch uncircumcised tool, all traces of pubic hairs shaved off.

It was their mutual love of fantasy books and tabletop games that eventually had gotten them together, as a couple of the students formed a D&D group and they both attended every session. As the university years passed, they got together, engaged and graduated. They both decided that they would move to New York quite early, Sarah was starting to get homesick after the many years in Norway and Hakon had together with a couple of other graduates secured investors for their startup software company and wanted to dip their feet in the American market early. After both a Norwegian and American wedding, they settled in in a three-room apartment in central Manhattan, sponsored by Hakon's new father-in-law.

Finishing the last of the coffee, Hakon spots a trash can next to a pawn shop entrance and deposits it there. Suddenly something bumps into him and a cardboard box come crashing over him, spilling out a number of jewelry boxes, books and other knickknacks onto the sidewalk.

"Fuck! Didn't see you friend... Ehm... I'm sorry but could you stay so we make sure all of these things go back in the box where they belong?" The man says, wearing a navy-blue jacket with a tag matching the pawn shops, Earnie Brothers.

"Yeah sure, no problem. Got no meetings until after lunch, let me help you with this lot since I'm partly responsible." Hakon responds as he takes in the at least twenty different and incredibly intricately adorned boxes. One of them, a large black and silver case lies open by his feet and a small silver dragon with red ruby eyes and a long thin tail - at least 20 inches - lies beside it. He bends down to pick up both the case and the long-tailed dragon, putting it back into the case wrapping its incredibly long tail in a circle around it. As he closes the box, he feels a light prick on his thumb, almost dropping the case again as he moves his thumb away, two tiny drops of blood slowly starting to protrude. Strangely enough he doesn't think much of it as he sucks on the tiny wounds and hands the case back to the pawn shop employee.

"Looks like that is all of them, did you cut yourself? I have band aids in the back, sorry about that. These boxes are from an old lady's apartment, their daughter wanted nothing to do with the items and sold all of it to us." The man half shouting at the end as he goes behind the counter and begins to go through the drawers in search of a band aid, continuing to loudly explain about all of the weird stuff in the lady's apartment. All the while Hakon was not really listening, he had never been much into wearing jewelry or accessories, never even owning a wristwatch. But his mind kept going back to the silver Dragon resting on the back of his hand, and the tail securely wrapped around his wrist. He liked the idea of it.

"There it is!" The man says digging out a small first aid box and handing over a band aid. "Vince by the way, my name that is. Second generation Earnie."

"Hakon Vidje, pleasure." After placing the band aid on his thumb, he can't stop himself and blurts out. "How much for the Dragon?"

"The bracelet? We haven't put a price on it yet, but rough estimation for the craftmanship and the amount of silver, we would probably sell it for around 500$, but considering the trouble I put you through and that we got it for almost nothing. I'd be willing to part with it to you for 200$."

Somewhere in the back of his mind Hakon knows that this is too much of a price cut for what a pawn shop would be willing to sell it for, but he also knows that he could easily make the man go lower. Those thoughts are smothered by the need from deep in his heart to possess the bracelet, it can't be ignored and he immediately agrees to the price and hands over his card and pocket the case.

Marching through the office at a quick pace, greeting his five employees in the American branch office, Hakon reaches his own office, closes the door and takes of his suit jacket. After rolling up his right shirt arm, he takes out the Dragon's case and opens it.

It rests there on black velvet, ruby eyes gleaming and long silvery tail circled around it many times, watching him expectantly. Carefully, he takes the Dragon and places it on his right hand, it feels cold, but slowly gets warmer as Hakon wraps the tail around the wrist. For a moment nothing happens, the Dragon lies on the back of the hand, the tail loosely resting around the wrist. Until suddenly Hakon feels it dig its claws in, tail squeezing hard around the arm and the Dragon biting down.

200 years and finally a new Master . My gifts are yours, descendant of the All Father. Will you have the strength to make this world your own or will you succumb in the attempt? It matters little in the grand scheme of things.

Good luck.

The voice rumbled through the room, Hakon had been watching the silver Dragon the entire time, but it had not moved. He got up opened his door to peer out into the office, no one seemed to have noticed or even heard the voice.

"Do you need anything, Sir?" It was his assistant Belle Taylor, a short curvy 24-year-old, with long silky black hair. She didn't usually call him Sir; he had been uncomfortable with such formal language and had asked that his employees called him by his name and treat each other normally when they were hired. Still, he felt something stir in him now, a warmth deep inside, pleasure as Belle called him Sir.

"No, thought I heard something."

"Alright." She slowly turned back to her screen, as if struggling to focus on something other than him.

Hakon closed the door and silently pondered what this Dragon had done to him. The pleasure was not distracting, it just felt right. She was beneath him after all, she should act accordingly. Shouldn't she?

Hakon continued throughout the day to notice small differences in his work life. It was not only Belle that had switched to Sir, so had everyone else in the Office. Even Richard Winston, a senior software engineer in his late forties who took crap from no one, now bowed his head to him and called him Sir. Belle even brought him lunch, something he had previously never considered asking.

Even the clients in his scheduled meetings seemed more respectful today, it was no problem at all to guide the meetings where he wanted and he even managed to score a very lucrative new deal with one. All the while he started mapping out the changes in his own demeanor. He felt more secure in the way he carried himself, radiating confidence. He no longer stuttered or blushed when embarrassed and could easily make people listen to his ideas and follow the path he laid out.

It was a relief when the clock struck 16:30 and he could finally get home to see Sarah. He wanted her to see his new bracelet, but more than anything he wanted his wife to share in this, whatever this was. He walked home with brisk steps, he knew that Sarah would be home already, with her taking the subway and also leaving her office before him.

Entering his apartment building's elevator he hit the button for his floor, 6th. After unlocking and entering, Hakon heard the telltale sounds of Sarah in the kitchen. Frying pan sizzling, stirring of a pot and the way to loud grizzly crime scene description from a true crime documentary.

"Hey, Hi, Hello!" It was their normal greeting, since the student dorms days, shouting random greetings at each other until they kissed each other welcome. Corny, but sweet and loving. It was a relief for Hakon to realize that the Dragon had not altered that yet, as he embraced his wife and wrapped his lips around hers.

The documentary kept playing, the frying pan might burn whatever was on the stove, but Hakon kept their kiss going anyway. There had always been passion in their relationship, but as they grew into their mid-twenties, they had lost some of that spark from their earlier days. Not anymore though, their tongues caressed each other desperately, Hakon taking the lead and Sarah following in perfect synergy. It was only when the beeping from the oven signaled that it was warm enough that Hakon let go. Both panting and as Sarah rushed back into the kitchen Hakon watched her with hungry eyes and a stirring groin.

"What was that about? I don't think we've kissed like that after work in years. Did something good happen at work?" She says as she exits the kitchen carrying plates to the table, green eyes gleeful, smiling and with a bit of a red blush in her cheeks. "If you think you are getting out of washing the pots and pan by sweeping me of my feet you are mistaken."

"Wouldn't dream of missing out on the dishes. Work was weird, I'll fill you in after dinner. Let me just switch out of my work clothes.

After some twenty minutes of being forced to listen to the second half of the documentary, switching to t-shirt and jeans and finishing washing the dishes, the food was done. Hakon for the first time since wearing the bracelet felt a schism in himself, on one hand he hated the thought of doing the dishes, this was for beings beneath them. On the other, he wanted to make sure his wife, mate, was happy. She was his equal and they would naturally help each other with these tasks, until suitable servants could be found. As he thought of Sarah, he could feel the same heat he got from his workers bowing before him, build up within him. He felt it move to his groin and his rod begin to harden, watching Sarah finishing her portion. Hakon was not sure when or even how it had happened, but his plate was also empty and his stomach full. So deep in thought and eventually lust for Sarah had he been.

"So, what happened to work then? Don't think I haven't noticed something is up, you've been acting weird ever since you got home."

Hakon moves over, subconsciously knowing that his dick is clearly outlined against his Levi's and that Sarah to has noticed, he catches her attention again as he places his Dragon bracelet-wearing right hand on the table. "This happened."

"When did you put that on? How is that even on? Looks like that thing should be falling of your wrist." With her right hand she grabs Hakon's hand, lifting and turning it to see how the tail is clasped on. While her left hand has started to slowly rub his member trough the jeans fabric, her attention fully on the Dragon.

"I have had it on since this morning..." As she examines the Dragon and subconsciously caresses his hard cock, he tells her every detail of the weird day he's had starting with his visit to the Earnie Brothers. "This bracelet must be some powerful magic item, like in our old D&D campaigns."

"Or you are finally starting to go insane, lack of Norwegian mountain air, 'proper' coffee and what-not."

"No, I'm pretty sure it's magic... or alien tech... or something. Take a look at what your left hand is doing." Sliding his chair back, he exposes his now unleashed seven-inch dick, Sarah having undone his fly one-handed and now gently moving her hand back and forth, as much to please him as herself. Shocked, she releases his dick, mouth slightly open in surprise. A stray thought from Hakon, that she should utilize those lips and blow him. Sarah, still reeling from her left hand's misadventure, licks her lips eyeing his tasty cock. Noticing it he forces himself to stop thinking about it, stands up, confining his rod safely sealed behind two layers of fabric and starts clearing the dining table.

As Hakon finishes up the dishes, Sarah finally gathers herself again, leaning sideways against the kitchen doorway. Crossing and holding onto her arms, as if to make sure they don't stray again. "What now, what are you going to do with it... with me."

There is a slight tremble to her voice, she is clearly scared. Naturally. No, that's wrong. She should not be scared of him; they need to share in this triumph. This Dragon's gift is for them, not only for him.

"I want to share it with you, I do not want you to submit to it. Or to me. You are my wife and we promised to stand together as equals. I don't know how, but I refuse to let this Dragon dominate you."

Interesting, this has not been done before. But times are changing, a lot of magic lays sleeping in the world now, waiting to be used. COPULATE . Through your bond, new paths will be forged and Equals you shall be.

Hakon hears the rumble as the Dragon speaks, while Sarah unable to comprehend can feel something change. Her fear is gone, instead there is a dampness quickly spreading in her panties and a warmth burning in her stomach. She needs him inside her, now. Grabbing him by his t-shirt, she drags him out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. He feebly tries to resist, still uncertain if this is right. But with the Dragon's command to COPULATE, even he is unable to withstand for long. He grabs her by the waist and they both fall onto the bed. Sloppily kissing as their hands move beneath their shirts, caressing and fighting to get the fabric away from their warm bodies.

They roll around and Sarah is now the one on top, sitting on his hard rod, still trapped beneath jeans and underwear. Moving her hips, she gently teases it, her soaked pussy and panties massaging back and forth. As Hakon lets out a gasp of pleasure, Sarah uses her left hand to push him down and with her right she unclasps her bra, tossing it to the floor. Gently caressing his waxed chest, between his now defined pecs and across the toned abs, she moves back and begins unzipping his jeans and drawing them off. Hakon's seven-inch cock, fully erect, veined and with a droplet of pre-cum forming on its head, springs free as he helps her by ungracefully wrestling the boxers off.

Still on his back, he watches and with a jolt of ecstasy and pleasure feels her tongue ascend his shaft, reaching the cockhead kissing it and letting the lips' part around it as her wet mouth descends on it.

The feeling is divine, its pleasantly warm and she uses her tongue in a way she never before had, teasing and stimulating every part of his head. Her hands as eager as the mouth, expertly teasing the balls and shaft. He could lose himself in this feeling forever, but not wanting to be the only one receiving, he sits up in the bed and gently but firmly pulls her around, noticing that she has pulled her skirt and panties of. Her cute hairless pussy has been let out to breath and it is soaking wet with her juices. He draws her onto himself rediscovering the intoxicating sweetness of her juices as if for the very first time.

He feels her go back to work on his dick, the new angle only adding to the pleasure. All the while he keeps moving his hands across her smooth and round little bottom, playfully stimulating her little pleasure nub and occasionally working a couple of fingers inside of her hole, preparing her. They are both ready, or rather unable to keep themselves apart anymore. It may have only been minutes, it might have been years, Sarah yearned to be filled and Hakon ached to enter her.

Turning around once more Hakon kisses her, both panting and lost within lust. He places her below him and puts his penis, now so hard and veined that it might explode, against her hole. It is slick with her juices and his saliva, yet it feels like its burning with the pleasurable heat he now associates with the Dragon on his right hand. He enters her slowly, carefully. Fighting his urges to plunge in and ravage her. Instead, he lets his body go lower, closer to Sarah, touching each other with as much skin as they can.

She moans as his dick bottoms out, not yet reaching her cervix, but that is only a matter of time. Lowering his neck, he goes down to kiss her as they slowly, begin moving together in tandem. Each fraction of an inch a mountain of pleasure. It is only a matter of time before they together will reach their climax, moving their sweaty bodies against each other. His fat cock, unhurriedly and lovingly stimulating her. Their hands lock together, fingers pressing hard against each other, metal wrapping around her wrist, tongues interlocking as they silence each other's moans and Sarah wraps her long legs against Hakon's rear, forcing him deep into her as she tenses, cranking her back, pleasure exploding into her, together with the vast amount of semen being shot out of his cock. They both collapse against each other, panting, lost in bliss and holding each other close, they soon fall asleep.

What they have failed to notice, is that the silver Dragon on Hakon's right hand has undergone a change. No longer silver, but instead completely white, with sapphire eyes and its tail quite a bit shorter.

On Sarah's left wrist, there is now a black Dragon's tail wrapped around and a small snake like head, with emerald eyes protruding against the back of her hand.

---

Many blocks away at the Earnie Brothers pawn shop, Vince Earnie looks up from the newspaper he has been reading behind the counter. 20:58 the clock says, two minutes left, he sighs, putting the newspaper away. Vince is a quite short and stocky guy with curly brown hair, very similar to his father, may the beings that own his soul keep hold of it. His father had been the younger of the Earnie Brothers, and the one who had unwittingly set his family on their path.

The doorbell ringed as it was pushed open, entering first a tall hawknosed man, with greasy gray hair and a white suit. It was his uncle Thomas Earnie, Vince checked the time, 21:00, precisely on time, like always. Behind him his cousin, Jane. A woman in her thirties, yet forever stuck in a 19-year-olds body. With long platinum blonde hair in a long ponytail behind her and clad in a slutty red-and-white catholic schoolgirl uniform. This was a duo that should stand out, yet, they didn't. His uncle had ways around such inconveniences.

"Any business today nephew." It was not a question; it was a permission for Vince to report.

12