All Comments on 'The Dragon Lady at the Office'

by orientaddict

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was good...

...yet it was bad, can't seem to make up my mind. I have nothing against the racial mixing! It was very short, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great Asian story

Your story made me rock-hard followed by a powerful ejaculation of copious amount of thick creamy white semen erupted from my pee-slit! I just love treating Asian women like sluts. For some reason, they turn me on than white women. A few Asian women have come on to me thinking they can make me their boyfriend or husband, and so they were willing to please me in hoping to capture my heart. I take this easy opportunity to enjoy sniffing and eating their tuna cunts and fuck their tight pussies and assholes. I don't need to go out to look for these chings, they just come and offer their musky cunts to me! I had the pleasure of having rough, slutty sex with these Asian ladies, and believe it or not, some of these ladies are married to Asian men. A few times, I fucked mouth-fucked them so hard, deep, and fast that they choked and vomited and almost couldn't breathe until I shot my thick, hot creamy white semen into their mouths. I just wanted them to enjoy the aroma and the taste of sperm from a white guy, rather than to eat only the cum of Asian men. Some did not protest when I called them "fucking whore...you slutty ching...you fish-smelling cunt...I just want to fuck the shit out of you...I feel like raping you...I want to fuck you so hard and painful that you will not want to be around with the white guy as you become fearful of big cocks.." On three occasions when I was pulling on these nice innocent Asian girls' hair and slapping their faces and biting their breasts and buttocks and whipping them with my belt while they sucked my thick uncut cock or while I was fucking them (their anuses and cunts feel the same when it comes to fucking because of their small and tight cunts!) I had powerful orgasms and ejaculated buckets! Very intese feelings. Their tight pussies really help! There were times when right after I splattered my semen all over their innocent faces, I would urinate on them, on their faces and body and hair, just to add a touch of my yellow urine to their yells skin. I also enjoyed pissing my hot stream of urine into their eyes, nostrils, and open mouths. Unlike white women, these Asian women can be very wild in bed, and they tend to try just about anything. Don't let their innocent looks fool you! That is why I love to fuck and eat their tight tuna cunts any chance I can get on ANY Asian girls or women, married or not. Just feed me you musky pungent cunts an sweet smelly buttholes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this shit is trash

problematic racist misogynist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

problematic racist misogynist... I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

very creative story and the long comment below, but, the white girls dont have rose water smelling either and are also tuna fishy smelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous