The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I taste good?" she wondered.

"Always."

I was enjoying it, but I was feeling the urge to cum. Leliana surprised me by moving onto her hands and knees, raising her arse towards me. Placing hands on her hips, I thrust forward, hearing her gasp, and then I fucked her senseless. She came within five minutes, and I asked her where I should finish. "On my back. Cerys can lick it off."

I looked at Cerys and she simply said, "Oh, yes please."

Leliana received what she wanted a couple of minutes later, giggling away as I left a pool of cum in the small of her back. Cerys crawled over and started to lick it up as I sat back. I glanced at Solona, who just looked shocked by it all. I gestured her closer. "Are you okay?"

"I am. It was just..." She glanced down, and there was an enormous wet patch. "It looks like I wet myself!"

"Well, you have, but in a good way."

Distracted as I was by Solona, I was only aware of Cerys's intention when I felt lips wrapped around my still semi-hard cock. I looked down and asked, "Oh, and what do you think you're doing?"

"Sucking you off until you're hard again. If you think Leliana is the only one getting fucked this morning, you're sadly mistaken."

"Oh my," Solona whispered. I'll admit, even I was slightly taken aback but I certainly wasn't going to complain.

Leliana was now lying back, rather content with life, watching as Cerys blew me. I needed a little recovery time, but I was eventually hard again. I glanced at Solona again. "Do you want to watch again?" She nodded. "Do you want to masturbate?"

"No. Um..."

"You're shy. We understand," Leliana said.

"There's a lot going on in here. Almost overwhelming."

"Just remember, if you're uncomfortable and want to leave, that's okay."

She smiled at me but remained sitting where she was. Meanwhile, Cerys was now lying back next to Leliana. She spread her legs, hooking her hands under her knees, holding them back so her knees were next to her breasts. That was the signal that she wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard. Sliding my cock inside her, I buried the entire length in one movement, causing her to gasp in surprise. She would probably always gasp in surprise.

Leaning down, I kissed her gently on the lips before placing a hand to either side of her head, getting myself comfortable. "Fuck me," she said.

That's what she wanted, that's what she got. I helped keep her comfortable, moving my arms so they could hold her legs back, allowing her to rest her arms around my neck, occasionally trying to kiss me, in between all her moans and grunts. Leliana was up and I felt her hands run along my back, feeling soft kisses too, even though I was starting to sweat.

"Solona?" I asked.

"She's still here," Cerys replied, her eyes looking past me.

I then forgot about her overs the next few minutes, my attention taken by Cerys and the tightness of her pussy. I just hoped they never asked me whose was the best. I would just walk out of the room if they did. Cerys was loving it too, telling me to fuck her even harder. I really thought I'd be hurting here, but she was loving everything I was doing.

"Push my legs right back," she said.

Placing my hands behind her knees, as gently as possible I forced her legs back even further until her legs were practically by her head. She was now completely exposed, and even helpless, and I teased her by taking my cock out and pressing it against her arsehole.

"Oh, you want my tight little arse now?"

"I wouldn't mind a go one day."

"I'll put that in the diary. In one day, you can fuck and cum in my every hole."

Leliana laughed next to me. "Sign me up for that too."

"You girls are too much!"

I slid back into Cerys, pounding away again, noticing Solona had moved to watch us, apparently amazed at the position Cerys was in.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked.

Cerys shook her head. "Feels... fucking... fantastic..." she managed to say, a thrust of mine separating every word.

When she came, I had to let her legs go, otherwise she would have pulled a muscle or something, her whole body quivering from her orgasm. Despite the fact I was still fucking her, as she demanded I do, I did have to think my track record of delivering the goods was outstanding at the moment. Granted, I always tried to make sure my partner came before or with me, but I don't think I'd disappointed since... well, since before Iona. I cleared that from my mind, focusing on Cerys and the fact I wanted to cum inside her. Just that thought seemed to make my body cooperate with me, and with that familiar feeling building, I let her know.

"Well, you know what to do, don't you?"

Cerys took a load inside her around a minute later. As soon as I was done, I pulled out and dropped to the bed beside her.

"Wow," Solona whispered. I had a feeling she was resisting from doing something as she lay down beside me. She rested a hand on my chest and laughed at how damp I felt. I just told her that, although a lot of fun, it was also good exercise. She gently stroked my chest, her hand going further and further down my body. Just her touch sent tingles over my body, and my cock, despite having just shot two loads, responded.

She looked down as my cock started to harden and was soon resting with the head pointing at me. She slowly lowered her hand before she grazed her hand over it. She did that a few times before she gently tried to wrap her hand around it. "It's so big!" she exclaimed.

"I think she's impressed," Leliana said.

"So she bloody should be, because it is!" Cerys added.

Wrapping an arm around Solona, I just asked, "What would you like to do?"

"I just wanted to know what it felt like."

"Okay. Just take your time. I won't cum again any time soon, but I will stay hard."

She spent a few minutes running her hands up and down my body before gently stroking my cock, going so far as to even fondle my balls. She was certainly curious, and I didn't say a word. As I said, every decision would be hers. She eventually stopped, her curiosity sated for now. "I don't know if it will fit," she said, whispering into my ear, I think a little embarrassed.

"It will. We'll just have to get you nice and wet, and then take it nice and slow. I'll tell you more when you say you're ready."

"I feel ready now, but..."

I pulled her tight towards me. "Because you said 'but', you're not ready. You will be ready when you come find me and say 'I want you now'. You have to be adamant, because your first time will only happen once. Most of the time, it's not perfect. It's awkward, embarrassing, can even be painful. I will do my best to make it an enjoyable experience."

"Damn, I should have waited for you," Cerys muttered, "No offence to Gilmore, Maker rest his soul, but this is why I made my choice, Ragnar."

"What choice?" Leliana wondered.

"Ragnar has three lovers at the moment. Me. You. And Solona eventually."

The two shared a look. "How many more do you think he'll have?"

"He'll wear himself out eventually."

Though we would have liked to, we eventually had to get out of bed and prepare ourselves for the day. Receiving a kiss from all three of them before we left, I received a few curious looks as they departed first before I followed them out. Breakfast was being served in the Chantry, and I received the same gesture that Cerys performed last night, an arm across the chest, a dip of the head. I guess it was a sign of respect native to Ferelden.

A table had been set up in a corner for our group to eat. Once seated, the first question was from Alistair. "What's the plan, Dragonborn?" I must have looked at him in surprise, as he smiled. "We all agreed with Cerys. You're easily the most experienced out of all of us. You should be leading this. I'm not experienced enough, nor is Cerys. And, no disrespect to anyone else, but we wouldn't follow them as Wardens. The power you have alone makes you someone worthy of following."

Looking around the table, everyone nodded, even Morrigan. "Very well. Regarding right here, right now, we obviously need to get into the castle."

"Teagan wishes to speak to us about that," Alistair said.

"Good. Hopefully he'll have an idea, as storming the gates, while obvious, will just attract more attention and probably get some of us killed."

"What about afterwards?" Cerys asked.

"We have those two treaties, so we need to think about those. You need more recruits, and we need more allies. I have no idea what to expect regarding darkspawn numbers, but if you take into account what we saw at Ostagar, we're going to need every able-bodied warrior possible. But first things first, we talk to Teagan and ensure Redcliffe is safe. If Denerim is in the hands of the enemy, then this will be a good place to base ourselves."

After breakfast, Alistair called Cerys and myself aside. He led us to the edge of the lake for privacy, and I could see he was nervous. "What's on your mind, Alistair?" I asked.

"Before Teagan lets slips, or if Eamon is alive and tells you, I should let you know I really am. I've never told you my surname. To be honest, I relinquished it when I was going to join the Templars. I would simply be Knight-something Alistair. But there is a good reason why Teagan knew me and we spoke as if old friends."

He paused. "Well? What is it? Talk about drawing it out!

"My name is Alistair Theirin."

"Fuck off!" Cerys exclaimed, giving him a gentle shove. I'm not sure if she wanted to laugh or hurl abuse.

"I am the bastard of son of King Maric, and the half-brother of King Cailan. Technically, at least, I am the rightful heir to the Ferelden throne."

I could only blink at him in surprise. Cerys was already getting excitable. "Okay, now I'm a little out of the loop here. What does this mean and what should I or we do?" I wondered.

Alistair sighed. "They will try and convince you that I should take the throne."

"And you don't?"

The laugh returned was bitter. "Of course not. Cailan was groomed to be king from the day he was born. I was discarded like yesterday's garbage, sent as far away from the throne as possible."

"So who should rule?"

Alistair shrugged. "Honestly, I have only ever heard good things about Queen Anora. Why not let her continue?"

"Because she's no Theirin," Cerys retorted, harsher than I expected.

"It's just a name."

"No, it's more than that, Alistair. Thousands of our people have died for that name. We fought a brutal, bloody war to put your father on the throne. And no-one will want to see that name die out now, particularly due to the actions of a one-time Ferelden hero."

"Look," I said, "We're obviously not going to agree anything now. Alistair, thanks for the heads up. At least we won't be surprised by either Teagan or Lord Eamon later. Can I ask one thing?" He nodded. "Don't rule anything out. I know you don't want to do it, but sometimes we have to do things, not because we want to do them, but because have to, because it is the right thing to do."

He nodded. "I understand. I will think about it but, if there's another option, I'd find that preferable. I'm no king."

"You might surprise yourself."

He actually smiled at that before clearing his throat. "Cerys, may I have a moment alone with Ragnar?" She was surprised by the request, but agreed, leaving me alone with Alistair for a moment. He suddenly looked a little awkward, even embarrassed. "Um, Ragnar, I have a question to ask... about your personal life."

"Ask away."

"What's the situation between Cerys and yourself? Are you together?"

"Sort of."

"The only reason I ask is that, well, we've talked a lot, and I thought there was some flirting and I was wondering if it was going to lead somewhere. But... Well, it's obvious what you two are sharing too."

"Be honest with me, Alistair. Do you like her?"

"I do. And I thought that feeling was mutual, but it appears all the women in our group like you. Well, except Morrigan, who I still can't work out."

"What has Cerys said to you?"

"We never really talked about that. You know, the whole sex thing. We were just getting to know each other, and I'll be honest, I thought she was interested."

This was awkward for me. But the person he really needed to speak to was Cerys. I didn't think he was jealous of me, though if he did like Cerys as much as I was started to think he did, then that could be a problem. "You should be speaking to Cerys about this, but would you like me to talk to her? We're close and, well, she'll listen to me. I do know she likes you in return, but I'm not sure in the same way."

"I'll talk to her, but... Well, I know you two share something so... I don't know." He sounded a little lost, to be honest. So I put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll talk to her, Alistair."

That was for later, though. Firstly, it was a case of talking with Teagan, so I headed up to the windmill with Alistair and Cerys. The first thing he did was apologise, as he revealed a secret of his own, the fact a secret path led from the windmill behind us to the castle. None of us were angered, as we understood why. We had saved the village, and that was what mattered.

He then started to explain his idea, only for us to be interrupted by who he revealed to be Isolde, the wife of Arl Eamon. To say the following conversation was awkward would be an understatement. She recognised Alistair immediately, Cerys and I actually stepping back, the reception rather frosty, the conversation verging of accusatory, though not about the current situation. I finally had to step forward and ask her what she wanted.

She revealed what the problem possibly was. An apostate mage had poisoned Arl Eamon, and the lord barely clung to life. Worse was that a powerful demon has been summoned, nearly everyone else in the castle was dead or possessed, and it was obvious the demon was responsible for the monsters descending from the castle every night, and the undead rising from the lake.

I didn't like sending Teagan into the devil's mouth, but he was adamant that he should join Isolde, even if the attempt to solve the crisis was in vain. Before he left, he handed me a ring, explaining the secret tunnel and how the ring would help. His last words were almost chilling. Everyone in the castle, himself included, was expendable, as long as Arl Eamon lived at the end. Despite my past, the one thing I didn't do was watch innocent people die. Even when working as a thief, I would never cause bodily harm.

None of us could talk Teagan out of going with Isolde, and we could only wish him luck as he departed. "The man's a fool. And I don't trust her," Alistair muttered once alone.

"You're not seriously going to listen to his whole 'we're all expendable' advice, are you?" Cerys wondered.

"No, I'm not. The one thing you'll learn about the Dragonborn is that, sometimes to his own cost, he tries to save everyone." I gestured towards the village. "Come on, we'll need to gather a small team to infiltrate the castle."

Gathering everyone outside the Chantry, I already knew we couldn't take everyone. Shale was immediately out, considering the sheer size of the golem. I doubted it would even fit through the tunnel. I left Sten behind so he could protect the village, choosing to leave Morrigan and Wynne behind, the latter so she could continue to provide healing. Morrigan didn't really care about being left behind, which suited me just fine.

That left me with Alistair and Cerys, obvious choices as they were Wardens. Leliana and Zevran, as they were rogues and this sort of thing was their specialty. Leliana had already proven an expert at breaking locks and finding all sorts of goodies. And finally, Solona, simply as I knew we would need at least one mage, and considering I'm actually a big softie at heart sometimes, I couldn't leave her behind.

With no time to waste, I shared a final word with Ser Perth, explaining my idea, and pointing out who I was leaving behind. He didn't exactly trust Sten, he being a qunari and all, but was pleased we left behind Shale, suggesting the undead wouldn't stand a chance. I was hopeful we'd return before nightfall.

I had no idea what we found in the castle, but of course, it turned out to be far worse than any of us imagined.

12