The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 13

Story Info
The Dragonborn shares his love with Solona.
6.9k words
4.71
4.8k
3

Part 13 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ferelden and the Frostbacks lay far below me. It was a reminder of flying a dragon in Skyrim. The only difference this time is that I had control of this dragon. If it chose to loop around, or fly upside down, I was fucked. So I smacked it in the head with the flat of my sword. "Get on the ground, you stupid fucking dragon." It just roared, trying to shake me off. I squeezed my thighs, hoping I'd stay in place. "Don't make me use my Thu'um. It will only end badly for both of us." It roared again.

So I used my Thu'um. It was a shout that forced a dragon to land. But it worked different on Thedas, as the dragon plummeted to the ground. It hit with a sickening crunch, and I went flying off to the side. I felt my head hit something, my vision turning blurry. I heard voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Then I felt a hand under my armpit. "Up, Dragonborn. You must finish this."

Sten. He helped drag me upright, handing me my sword. I returned my shield and shook my head of cobwebs. The dragon was just about on its feet, it too struggling. The fight wouldn't last much longer. It met my eyes and leaned its head back. So I stepped forward and used my Th'um again. Its head rock back and I sprinted forward, sliding and ramming my sword upwards into the neck of the dragon, pushing up all the way to the hilt, then twisting for good measure. The dragon roared as I then attempted to cut forward to it mouth, the dragon trying to shake me free.

Withdrawing my sword, I rolled forward and turn, watching as blood flowed freely from the wound. The dragon started to stagger, and I knew it wouldn't be long. Its head dipped, and I managed to lift myself up onto the top of its jaw. Crossing my legs to keep it shut, I lifted my sword and jammed it through an eye. That ended the fight, its head and body collapsing to the ground as I fell to the ground with it, rolling away onto my back.

Looking up at the clear blue sky, I just enjoyed the view and the silence for a few seconds before faces appeared in my vision, looking down at me in wonderment. Sten crossed an arm across his chest, bowing his head. Zevran did the same. Everyone else copied them. "Dragonborn," they stated as one. Sten offered his hand again, helping me to my feet.

"Unbelievable," Alistair stated, "Seeing is truly believing."

"And you did that often?" Morrigan wondered.

"I tried not to, but I did kill a lot of dragons. I would attempt to talk to them, but many were afraid of me, others believed they were more powerful. I proved them wrong."

Solona and Leliana just looked at me in silence, Leliana with a look on her face that suggested 'I want to fuck him again, right now', while Solona's was 'I want to fuck him for the first time right now.' Cerys looked like 'I might have to ask Alistair if I can fuck him.' I was left thinking camp that night could be fun, but first there was the matter of returning there. It was far easier than our journey to, and after gathering Genitivi, who was already planning a Chantry back expedition, we headed back to Haven.

We split up upon arriving back in the village. Genitivi headed to the Chantry, wondering if he could find anything the villagers might have left behind. I spoke to the rest, stating I was just going to take a few minutes to myself. I always did after a dragon fight. I would pray to the Gods, pray to Talos, thanking them for my gift, and also allowing me to survive the fight.

I walked to the shores of the lake after collecting a small rug from the cottage. Placing the rug on the ground, I fell to my knees and took the amulet from underneath my armour. Kissing the amulet, I held it in my fist as I closed my eyes.

"Mighty Talos, thank you for blessing me with this gift.

Mighty Akatosh, may I continue to prove worthy of the gift you bestowed upon me."

Then I surprised myself by adding,

"Blessed Andraste, thank you for guiding yours towards me. May I prove worthy of their love for me as they love you."

Standing by the lake shore a little later, I simply gazed across it in silence, thinking over everything that had just happened. If we hadn't arrived back in Haven so late, we probably would have left for Redcliffe straight away. But with the sun low in the sky, and the temperature starting to drop, Cerys and Alistair agreed with me that we'd make camp in the village a final night before heading off.

In the silence, I heard footsteps approach, not turning to see who. The steps were light so I assumed it was one of the many women I was now surrounded by. Sensing someone next to me, I noticed it was Solona. She returned my glance and smiled. "I've never seen anything like that before."

I shrugged. "I've killed many dragons. That was just one more."

"But you showed no fear, Ragnar! And leaping on it like that as it flew away!"

"I know, crazy right?"

"Not just crazy. Brave. Courageous. And all the other words that match such an act." She stepped around so she stood in front of me, grasping my hand. "It was so exciting to watch, and I was also so worried."

"Worried? Why?"

She started to blush as she whispered, "I love you, Ragnar."

I met her eyes and could see what I thought had been devotion was also love. And I thought I should warn her immediately. "I'm not sure you want to go down that road with me, Solona. I know we've done things, but..." I trailed off and sighed.

"I've already spoken to Leliana."

"Oh... What did she say?"

She took a deep breath. "I love you, Ragnar. You're... I don't have all the words. But the day you strode into the Circle, looking how you do, like a warrior out of the books I used to read, I left the Circle with you knowing I wanted to be with you." I stayed silent, as all I want to ask was 'Are you sure?' She took another deep breath. "There's another reason why I'm telling you all this." She'd been looking away but met my eyes again. "I want you to be my first."

Those were the words I had wanted to hear. 'I want you' stated with complete confidence. I tried to keep my face serious, but I couldn't stop the smile forming. But I still asked, "Are you sure? You want me to be the one?"

"By the Maker, yes. Definitely yes. Listen, have you seen the mages I had to live with? I can compare every single one to you and none of them stack up. No, I've made my mind up. I made it up long ago. I made it up that same day. I want you, Ragnar."

I would have said yes immediately. I'd slept with virgins before. They seemed attracted to me for some reason. But with everything going on, and with what Solona had been through herself, I'll admit that I needed advice. So, since she'd spoken at length with Leliana, I took Solona by the hand and went to find her. Once I did, I directed all of us to the cottage we shared, and once sat down, I explained.

"Solona wants me to be her first."

Leliana smiled, taking Solona by the hand. She didn't ask 'Are you sure?', simply saying, "You've made a very good choice, Solona. Ragnar is a magnificent lover."

"Thanks. But, look, you've both seen me now, more than once. I know I'm going to hurt her, no matter how gentle I am. Trust me, I've done it before and part of me does hate it. No virgin, I don't care who you are, can take my cock easily. So, I know Solona has already asked, but I want you in here to support her when we do this. We're not having group sex; I will only be with Solona whenever we choose to do it. But I think it's a good idea. Solona, what do you think?"

"I want Leliana in here too. She was so helpful when I... you know, went down on you."

"We'll have to prepare," Leliana added, "We'll need some towels, a bucket of water, and some of that oil too."

"Why?" Solona asked nervously.

I glanced at her in surprise. "Do you not know what happens? Have you had no education?" She shook her head. "Shit... Though I guess it does explain thing." I looked back at Leliana. "Okay, I think I'll leave that to you, Leliana. You'll be far better at explaining. Solona, I leave the decision to you. But if you want to do this, when do you want to do it?"

"Tonight," she said immediately, unable to hide her excitement.

"Okay. Leliana, I think you should have a long talk with Solona, explain what will happen. I already know, but I think it will be better if she hears it from a woman as you've been through the same thing. As I said, my only concern is the pain I know Solona will feel for a little while. I don't like my lovers feeling pain unless they actually want that."

"And this sort of care for others is exactly why I love you, Ragnar," Leliana said sweetly.

Solona was aware, and had even seen us make love. Just recently, in fact. But she still seemed surprised. "This is the bit I don't really understand," she admitted.

Leliana just smiled, grabbing Solona by the hand. "Ragnar has a lot of love to give. And I will share him with anyone who wants him. Especially you, Solona, because I know you love him too."

I think her entire body glowed as she nodded shyly. "I do."

"Then your first time should be with someone you love."

I surprised myself by starting to feel nervous too. And I needed to get some air. "Right, time for me to go and for you two to have a chat. Solona, if you choose to go through with this, all you'll have to do is grab my hand and lead me away. You will be in control. All you have to do is ask me to do something if you want it. Okay?" She nodded. I think part of her wanted to start there and then. "One last question, as I can't believe I haven't asked. How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

I couldn't help the smug grin. The pair of them saw it and laughed. "Like the cat who caught the canary," Leliana said.

Heading back to where a campfire had been built, Sten, Alistair and Zevran were sitting around it, not saying a whole lot. No real surprise. Sten didn't say much at the best of times, doing his talking with his weapons. Or his fists, as I'd learned. I think Alistair was a little uncomfortable around Zevran after events of the other night. He was still a little weird around me too, at least when we weren't in the middle of fighting. I took it in my stride though. He was inexperienced, and perhaps not as open-minded as others. That doesn't make him a bad person. People like what they like.

"More group sex?" Zevran asked, chuckling away, "You work fast."

"No. We were just talking," I replied. I wasn't going to explain what about. It was none of their business. I eventually talked to Alistair about what we would do next. He thought we'd head back to Redcliffe, resupply and gather any more news, before we would head to Orzammar, the city of the dwarves. I'd only met a couple before, and found the idea of an entire city of them exciting. Alistair wondered why, so I told him about the disappeared dwarves of Tamriel. No-one knew how or why they had, but one day, they disappeared without a trace, only leaving their enormous underground cities, full of advanced technology, as evidence that they had once existed.

Solona and Leliana reappeared about an hour later, Leliana looking in my direction and nodding. So I took that as a suggestion that it would be happening tonight. Cerys, who had disappeared too, sat next to Alistair, and while I think there was still a little awkwardness, they held hands and she laughed as he said something quietly into her ear. Leliana sat next to me, Solona to my other side. I felt a hand taken by both, Solona whispering, "I can't wait for tonight."

Looking around, I noticed someone missing. "Where's Wynne?" I wondered.

"She is having a nap. The walk back here took it out of her."

"Is she okay?"

A few concerned glances were shared. "I think she might be sick," Cerys finally said.

"She did mention being injured at the Circle. Maybe she's still carrying one?" Solona wondered.

"I'll go ask."

I found Wynne in the cottage she'd taken since our arrival. She was lying back on the bed, a damp cloth on her forehead. She may have been having a nap, though opened her eyes when I walked in. "Dragonborn," she said softly.

I walked in, standing next to the bed. She patted it to her side, so I sat down. "They mentioned you were sick. Are you okay?"

"Just a little tired. Walking up and down a mountain and fighting all day make these old bones weary."

"You're not that old, Wynne."

She chuckled, a smile forming afterward. "You're sweet, Ragnar." She paused, before adding, "And you're smiling."

"I've never been in love before."

"And with more than one woman too."

"Ah..."

"I could lie here and judge you, but you know what? It would be pointless. You have spoken freely about your past, yet here you are, a living, breathing hero. You obviously can do the job despite, well, what you like to do otherwise. No wonder they all fall at your feet."

"What about you, Wynne?"

"Oh, don't worry about little old me. You have your pick of young women out there."

I grabbed one of her hands. "You know, Leliana would agree if you talked to her about it."

"I don't think I could handle you, in all honesty. Not just your size. I will be crude. It has been a very long time since I was fucked." I laughed, as I never imagined Wynne would curse. That made her laugh too. "I will stick with imagining it for now, Ragnar. Maybe one day..."

"The real thing would be better, possibly more enjoyable," I said softly, "And I wouldn't deny you the chance of finding out."

She squeezed my hand. "As I said, you can be a real sweetie when you want, Ragnar."

"Are you okay otherwise? Do you want anything?"

"Just don't break their hearts. Those with us now, and anyone we meet in the future. I know they won't be the only two, even three if you include Cerys. You're a magnet, Ragnar."

"I'll do my best, that's all I can promise."

"And that's all I can ask." I removed the cloth, leaning down to kiss her forehead, before I did leave a brief kiss on her lips. That made her smile broaden. "You'd better go, otherwise... Well, I'm not sure I could handle it right now."

"You're already a good friend, Wynne. And I'll always listen to advice when given."

Kissing her forehead again, I replaced the cloth before giving her hand another gentle squeeze. She smiled again before closing her eyes. I looked over her as she did. She looked at peace though I could feel how tired she was. To be honest, I was feeling it too, despite the rest we'd had recently. Joining the rest back at the campfire, I let them know Wynne was just tired. One or two made a little joke about the 'old woman', but they were jokes in jest. Wynne had already proven her worth with all the healing she gave us, and we appreciated all she did for us.

The light started to fade, Alistair and I collecting more firewood to keep it going and make it a little larger. Morrigan offered to cook dinner as usual. It made me chuckle at times, as I would not call Morrigan a traditional woman, yet she happily cooked breakfast and dinner for nearly every meal. I wasn't going to complain, nor mention it, making sure I complimented her each and every time and thanking her. It earned a smile in reply, each time. I still hadn't figured her out.

After dinner, a few others started to drink, but I kept to water, as did Solona and Leliana. I think Solona was waiting for everyone to leave before we did, as I could feel how nervous she was. So I eventually leaned in and asked, "Do you want to go to the cottage now?" She looked at me with a smile and nodded. Grabbing Leliana by the hand, I said goodnight to everyone and led them away. Thankfully no-one made any comments that made us cringe, only returning the goodnight.

Leliana had disappeared earlier, obviously to prepare the cottage for this. We entered to see the fireplace roaring, candles all over the room, the bed had been prepared. There was a metal bucket resting over the fire, Leliana mentioned it was water, ready for afterwards. I inhaled scents, and figured Leliana had sprayed a little perfume, just to make it smell a little nicer. There was also wine, but I didn't want any of us drinking before it.

"I will sit back and read a book. I won't watch too much," Leliana said quietly, "I will be here if you need me, Solona. But, trust me on this, you won't need me. He will be gentle. He will be loving. And you will love it."

I watched her pour some wine and grab a book from the chest of drawers nearby. She smiled at me as she took a seat by the fire. I then tried to forget about her, focusing all my attention on Solona. I could feel her shake slightly, understanding how nervous she was. I pulled her close to me and hugged her, just running my hands up and down her back, giving her arse the occasional squeeze, causing her to giggle. I kissed her forehead as she looked up at me, gently kissing her lips. Cupping cheek, I ran a hand through her hair, stating softly, "We have all night. There is absolutely no rush for us to finish. Okay?" I noticed her shake again. "Nervous?"

She nodded. "Nervous. A little frightened. But so excited. I want to do this so much but..."

"No but. You want to do this?" Her nod was as adamant as possible. "Then that is all that matters. One more thing before we start. There are two important words. If you say 'wait', I will stop whatever we're doing and wait for you to nod and say continue. But if you say 'stop', we stop. Okay?"

"I won't say stop."

I believed her. The first kiss, she was still nervous, her lips trembling slightly as they met mine. But once I pulled her close, deepening the kiss, allowing her to use her tongue, the nerves slowly cleared. I felt her arms on my back, pulling me closer to her. I ran mine down her back again, eventually cupping her arse. She giggled into my mouth when I did that, running her hands around my back to chest, looking for the buttons of my shirt. That disappeared quickly, moving her lips from my mouth to my chest, focusing on some of my scars, moving further and further down. I had a rough idea what she wanted to do, so I lifted her back up. "Tonight, I focus all on you."

"Are you sure? I want to."

"And I want you to as well, but trust me, my attention is focused solely on your body and mind. After tonight, we can do absolutely anything and everything, each and every time. Would you like to hear what I will do to you tonight?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"First, I will take off all your clothes so I can see your body. Then I will kiss you from top to bottom. I will play with your breasts, kiss and bite them. I will kiss all over your flat stomach. I will use my mouth on your sex." I noticed her lips part, and my words alone were exciting her. "Once I've already made you cum, I will let you recover, then we will make love."

She kissed me hard as soon as I was done, moving my hands to her robes. She didn't have to say what she wanted, as I carefully untied the cloth belt that held it in place, helping her shrug that off. She wore a shirt underneath that, which I helped take over her head, and the pants she wore, she kicked off. Now in just her underwear, she took great delight in undressing me. I made sure to only wear a shirt, trousers and shoes, so it took barely a minute for me to be stood in my underwear. She took great delight in lowering them to free my cock, licking my shaft as she stood up.

I then picked her up, earning a squeal of surprise, carrying her to the bed. Lying her down gently, I hovered above her, kissing her again, moving down to her neck. She moved her head so I could get in there, feeling her lift herself towards me, moaning into my ear. Moving down to her collarbone, I grabbed the straps of her bra, moving my hands to the back and unclasping it, freeing her breasts.

"Do you like them?" she asked, once I'd thrown her bra on the floor.

"They're gorgeous. Soft, perky, and..." I bent down, grabbing her left one, giving it a gentle squeeze, before licking her nipple, "Tasty too." That earned a giggle. "Do you play with them when you masturbate?" She shook her head. "You're missing out."

12