The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I focused on her breasts for the next ten minutes all so, using my hand on one, my mouth on the other. I was resting my crotch on her underwear, and she was continuing to move against me. My cock would occasionally rest at her entrance, on the other side of the cloth, earning a moan of surprise at first, before she started to purposely rub herself against it. "How can simply licking my breasts feel so good?" she breathed.

Lifting my lips to her ears, I whispered, "This is just the start."

Kissing down between her breasts, I covered her stomach in kisses, earning a few giggles as she was rather ticklish. Not wasting time, I hooked my fingers in her panties and dragged those down, throwing those away. She wasn't shy, immediately spreading her legs, showing me her glistening sex. She wasn't just wet. She was flowing. Running a finger along her slit, she arched her back as I sucked my finger, making an appreciative moaning sound.

Lowering my head, I watched her eyes widen as I then ran my tongue where my finger had just run. The moan she released when I did so made my cock throb with excitement. I knew she wasn't going to last long. "Oh my god," she moaned as I wrapped an arm around each thigh as I simply lapped at her pussy. She was soon squirming in my hold, ordering me not to stop at the same time.

I focused on her entrance and her lips before finding her clit. When my tongue touched that for the first time, I think she nearly came. I gently licked it, not too hard or fast, as her body writhed, Her hands were down beside her body, so I moved my arms so I could hold her hands. She squeezed those tightly as I clamped my mouth over her sex, licking her slit again before just focusing on her clit.

"Oh god... Oh god..." she repeated over and over again.

Then she screamed. A good scream. A great scream. Her back arched in such a way, I thought it was going to break. She pushed her body down into my mouth, and I kept doing what I was doing, my mouth flooded with her juices. Then she collapsed onto the bed, her legs shaking next to my head, and she repeated, "Okay," a few times.

Removing my mouth, she grabbed one of my hands to drag me up. She hugged me tightly before lifting my face, kissing me everywhere. "I love you," she must have repeated a dozen times. Then she started to cry, so I lay to her side and held her. "I'm not going to cry all the time, am I?" she asked, though I could hear the laugh in her tone, "I'm not sure I could handle that."

"First time, Solona. It's a big deal. Hell, if you cry after we make love, you'll probably start me off." I glanced over to where Leliana was sitting. The book was on the ground, and I could see her tears too. 'I love you,' she mouthed in my direction. I couldn't make out what she said afterwards, but I'm sure it was complimentary.

I let Solona relaxed as I walked across to the chest of drawers. There was a jug there, sniffing and recognised it was water. I poured a tankard and took it back to Solona so she could have a drink. She had half, then I had the other half. Sitting down on the side of the bed, Solona looked at me and smiled. "I'm ready." Two simple words but they would be life-changing.

Leliana approached, holding a bottle of oil. "This will help me enter you," I explained, "You're nice and wet, but every little helps." She nodded, biting her bottom lip. "Remember, wait or stop. You say either, I do it, okay?" She nodded again.

Leliana then brought over the metal bucket, full of hot water and what I thought was the scent of soap. She also placed a couple of cloths and towels beside the bed. I looked at Solona. "Leliana explained what will happen. It's okay."

Solona watched me lube up my cock until it was nice and slick. There was no problem with me being hard. I got her in position, laying her down, grabbing one of the pillows to place it under her butt. She was nervous again, so I kissed her all over her face, earning a giggle, which helped calm her down. I blindly lined up my cock until it was at her entrance. That's when she went quiet. I could almost hear her heart beat.

She met my eyes and nodded.

I watched her face as prodded her entrance. It was still intact, so I knew it was going to hurt. I had to take a deep breath too, before I leaned down to kiss her. A distraction technique. I ran my cock up and down a little, letting her get used to it, then I thrust forward. She immediately hugged me tightly as she cried out. As soon as I was a little inside, I stopped and held the kiss for a moment. Leaning back, she was blinking rapidly, and I waited until she was used to it.

She met my eyes and nodded.

I slid a little more of my cock inside her. She made a face, so I stopped. "Does it hurt?" It might sound like a stupid question, but communication was key. So was honesty.

"A good sort of hurt. Keep going."

"I won't put it all in right now."

"Okay."

I slid a bit more, stopped, then a little bit more. Solona took a number of deep breaths, keeping her legs spread, just holding her arms around my neck. Her eyes never left mine, a smile slowly starting to form. I reached a point that I think she would be content with for now, and I'll admit my own excitement was growing.

"I love you, Ragnar."

"I love you too, Solona."

Yes, I loved two women. Hell, I loved three women if you included Cerys. And I'd probably love more. But that that moment, I loved Solona, my mind only focused on her.

Once I felt she was ready, I slowly started to thrust. Definitely not too hard, there's no way she could have handled that. Just enough for her to get used to my size. If she ever met another man and had sex with him, gods help her if he was bigger. I was definitely getting excited, and I knew I wouldn't last long. I had thought about this for quite a while, and now that I was actually doing it, yes, it was a little much. But Solona was definitely enjoying it. She didn't say a lot, but her breathing grew rapid, and she did moan quite a bit. I continued to distract any lingering pain by planting kisses everywhere. It heartened me when she giggled at times.

"I feel so full," she did mention, "You have a big dick, Ragnar."

I'll admit that made me laugh. "Thank you, Solona." I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Your pussy is incredibly tight. It's going to make me cum very quickly."

"Inside me?" she asked quietly.

"Do you want me too?"

"Yes. Leliana has potions, and I want you to anyway. Make me yours, Ragnar."

I started to thrust a little faster, just enough to help me cum in the end. I wanted her to cum too, but I knew enough that not all women could cum on the bottom, no matter what I did. But Solona had obviously watched and learned, as I thrust a little faster still, and I felt her legs move, feeling her feet on my butt. I couldn't help smile.

"I'm close," I whispered.

"Cum inside me," she said.

I thrust a little faster, a little harder. She started to squeal below me... The groan I released when I came was loud, and I had to stop myself burying my cock all the way inside her. I certainly didn't want to finish by hurting her. But it felt... Few feelings were better. Keeping myself from crushing her by my forearms, I took a couple of deep breaths before I kissed her. She just ran both hands down my face, blinking back her tears. "I love you," she whispered.

"And I you."

We stayed joined together until my cock started to soften. The bucket was by the side of the bed, so I grabbed one of the cloths, dipping it in the water, and as I withdrew, I placed the cloth there. I looked down and wasn't surprised to see the mess. Solona saw it too. "It won't happen again, will it?"

"I'm not sure. I have seen it happen occasionally. If it does, you just clean up. Sex is messy anyway."

I grabbed another cloth to clean my cock and crotch area as I held the cloth for Solona. She eventually patted my hand and took over. Leliana finally walked over and sat on the bed. The two women then shared an embrace. "How do you feel?" Leliana asked.

"I'm not sure. I can't really describe it."

"But it's good, yes?"

"Oh, better than good. Much better than good."

"Take the potion before you go to sleep. That will prevent any accidents."

"Leliana, thank you. Thank you so much. Not just for..."

"Hush. I love Ragnar. You love Ragnar. He has loved me since Lothering. And I know he has fallen in love with you since the Circle."

Once I was clean, I collapsed back onto the bed. I was exhausted. That orgasm had sapped my energy. Leliana just laughed at me. I felt Solona move, seeing her face appear above mine. The smile on her face was enormous, and infectious. She bent down to kiss my lips. "We'll do that again soon, right?"

I could help laugh. "Of course."

"When?"

My laughter didn't stop. "Whenever you want. Leliana?"

"Tonight is all about you two. All I want to do is sleep with you once you're done, Ragnar. And Solona will be staying, of course. This will be our sleeping arrangement going forward. Adding more women might make it a little awkward."

I looked back at Solona. "Give me an hour or so."

"I want to go on top next time."

"I like a woman who knows what she wants."

"I've watched Leliana. It looks like fun."

"It is," Leliana said, "And you will definitely cum. His cock will hit spots inside you that will just drive you wild." I could tell my cock was worn out, as although I loved that thought, it barely reacted. Leliana noticed and laughed. "You've wrecked him, Solona!"

"How about a little wine?"

I poured each of us a small glass, and we sat by the fire. It was a little weird that Solona and I were naked and Leliana dressed. My suggestion for her to join us in our nudity resulted in her clothes disappearing very quickly. The two women were soon trading a lot of compliments. I couldn't help smile at the fact they seemed to get on so well. When I mentioned that, Leliana said, "Solona is my friend. It is one of the reasons why I find this arrangement so acceptable." That left Solona a little speechless, simply returning a quiet 'Thank you' a little later.

My mind eventually wandered, thinking of Solona only, and I was soon finding myself aroused. I felt both sets of eyes on me as I felt my cock thicken, resting on my thigh before it was hard enough to rest against my stomach. "That was just through thinking!" I joked.

Solona was on her feet immediately, straddling my crotch in the chair. Her kisses her hard and full of passion, rubbing herself against my cock. I didn't want to do it in a chair, so I stood up, feeling her cross her legs around me, and I carried her towards the bed. "Leliana, come join us this time," I offered.

I sat down on the bed and manoeuvred my way back so my head was on the pillows, Solona coming with me. We were in the middle, leaving plenty of room for Leliana to sit beside us. Solona continued to rub her sex against my cock, and she was already wet and willing.

"She looks good, doesn't she, Ragnar? So young, so soft, so pale, and still so innocent."

"You just want to cuddle her, don't you?"

Solona stopped and blushed. "You don't mean..." She trailed off, staring wide-eyes at Leliana.

"No, Solona. I am merely stating that you are a beautiful young woman, and Ragnar is a very lucky man to currently have you straddling his lap. And I am merely appreciating your beauty. Your body appears to be soft and supple. Little wonder Ragnar can't keep his hands off you."

She was right, as my hands were trailing up and down her sides. Solona began grinding against my cock again. I think she was working up the courage to eventually ride me, though I was finding what she was doing exciting as it was. She eventually worked herself up, my cock soaked in her juices, that she sat up enough that she could grab my cock, guiding the tip to her entrance.

"Slowly," I said softly. She smiled and nodded. Watching the head of my cock pop inside her, and feeling it too, caused me to groan rather loudly. Leliana giggled beside me. Solona took a deep breath, slowly descending down the length of my cock, stopping occasionally to adjust. "Maker's breath, your cock feels enormous."

Smug. Grin. Definite. Smug. Grin.

Solona stopped again and moaned, wiggling slightly, I assume to adjust. Even doing that drove me wild. I heard Leliana start to laugh. "Your face is priceless, Ragnar. And I don't think that grin will ever leave her face."

"Is it always this good?" she breathed, "I think I'm going to cum so quickly."

Slowly but surely, more and more of my length disappeared inside her. She was so wet, so tight, it was driving me crazy. She cried out when she bottomed out. I couldn't stop smiling at her when she did so. Her smile in return lit up the room, leaning down to kiss me, but she moaned loudly into my face instead, which caused me to laugh. She opened her eyes. "I can't believe it fit!" she exclaimed, "How do I feel?"

"I'm not going to last long again."

"I think if I move, I'm going to cum."

"Give it a try."

She got herself comfortable before she tried grinding. She shuddered after doing it once, stating tingles went up and down her body, but she slowly, ever so slowly, almost teasingly started to grind. Once she was more comfortable, she started to bounce ever so slightly. I just had one hand at her hip, it looking quite large and tanned against her body, my hand gently caressing one of her breasts. It was nearly too much for it, as I felt her pussy start to squeeze my cock.

"Maker," she breathed, her eyes meeting mine. Her entire face said one thing. She was getting ready. "This is going to be bigger than before."

"I'll catch you when you pass out."

She giggled, placing both hands on my chest, bouncing and grinding a little bit faster. She started to cry out, in a good way of course, watching the way her body bucked and shuddered as she did. I moved the hand on her breast, now both at her hips, started to gently thrust up into her. That made her moan even louder, and she was getting every closer.

"Gonna cum," she moaned, "Definitely gonna cum."

"Go faster!"

She took my advice, watching her breasts bounce up and down as she shut her eyes and focused on what she was feeling inside her. The way her body moved was in one way sexy, in another way slightly amusing. She was definitely feeling things she'd never felt before. When I felt her start to orgasm, I quickly thrust into her, using the way her pussy contract against my cock. It barely took a dozen thrusts for me to cum too. Though mine was thoroughly enjoyable, hers was something else entirely, throwing her head back in what can only be described as uncontrolled ecstasy, continuing to grind and ride until she just couldn't take anymore, collapsing forward onto my chest. Her breathing was heavy, her body continued to shudder. I wanted to hold her, but she asked for a minute, her body sensitive.

Then she started to cry, so I held her. "That was intense," Leliana whispered, "And beautiful."

Solona looked up at me and the smile she returned... Yep, I was definitely in love with both of them. I leaned forward to kiss her, a gentle, sweet kiss that told me everything she felt too. I asked if she wanted me to move, but she was quite happy for the moment, just waiting for me to soften and fall out naturally. "She's addicted already, Ragnar. You're in trouble now," Leliana joked.

She did eventually move, pouting about the fact I wasn't hard any longer. "You'll both be the death of me. I have monsters to kill too, you know." Solona and I cleaned each other up, and Leliana grabbed us a little more wine. We were both exhausted by now, I was certainly ready for sleep. We drank a tankard each, talking about nothing much of consequence. There was no elephant in the room. We had all shared our feelings, and this would be our world going forward.

I knew I'd add more girls to my little group. I was a greedy bastard. I loved sleeping with different women. Each one had something unique, a little quirk that made them special. But I also knew that, one day, I would settle down. I had originally planned on Leliana, but could three work? I'm not sure I could do that to Solona, not now. Her feelings for me were intense, I recognised that. And I realised I loved her just as much. I didn't even both comparing who I loved more, Leliana or Solona. It would have been unfair. I just loved them both.

We finally needed sleep. Solona cuddled into me on my left, Leliana on my right. I realised I hadn't touched her all night, and I whispered into her ear if she was alright. She assured me that the evening was about Solona, and only Solona. We had the rest our lives otherwise. She just kissed me, told me she loved me, and snuggled into me. Solona was out in an instant, Leliana close behind. I lay back, holding them both, and couldn't help smiling.

I'd never fallen in love before. Now I was in love with two women. It was going to make life complicated, and I didn't mind one little bit.

12