The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 24

Story Info
The Dragonborn expands his harem yet again.
7.2k words
4.75
4.2k
6
0

Part 24 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 - Confessions of the Forest

*****

The Dalish were as friendly as I imagined they'd probably be. If you're wondering if I'm being sarcastic, I am. It was clear they distrusted humans, though I didn't feel any major hostility. Mostly, they were just suspicious, even when we announced that Alistair and Cerys were Wardens and we were looking to recruit them for the battle against the darkspawn.

As soon as they mentioned they had their own problems, I knew we were going to be dragged into something that required our assistance. The elder of the clan, a bald-headed elf by the name of Zathrian, explained the issue afflicting his people. Though I didn't give anything away about my own history as a werewolf, I knew a curse when I heard one, but wondered how this one had taken hold.

In exchange for our assistance, and knowing we would be looking for recruits, we were introduced to what I thought was one of his clan. We quickly learned that, although she resided with the clan, she was actually from a different clan but had been offered a place to stay with them, simply as it was the right thing to do.

She was very young, only nineteen years old, with blonde hair, that I assumed nearly all elves, but a pair of blue eyes that appeared to look at the world with nothing but innocence. She was rather tall. Not as tall as me, but almost as tall, if not slightly taller than Leliana. She was rather slim, as most elves appeared to be, and the robes she wore and staff she carried immediately told us what she was.

"This is Lyna Mahariel. If you wish to recruit a Warden, I cannot recommend someone better," Zathrian said.

"Would you be interested in joining the Wardens, Lyna?" I asked.

I knew elves were not particularly fond of humans, but the look she returned to me made a few of my companions laugh. I ignored them, as did she, replying that she would be interested, though I think she was left with little choice. Zathrian offered her services as I was left thinking he wanted rid of her. It did make me wonder why, and I'd perhaps ask her later.

It had taken us most of the day to find the Dalish, and while still suspicious, our group spread out to ease those, speaking to various members of their clan. After spending a little time chatting with Zathrian, I then moved onto what I thought was his assistant, though she quickly told me she was an apprentice, but also known as 'first'. She was rather cute, and appeared to have no fear of humans, telling me parts of her life story. I figured the rest of it out for myself and I felt nothing but sympathy for her. She appreciated that, though insisted her past was exactly that. When I did ask her about humans, she said there were some who were kind and others who were not. She would not judge all humans the same, hoping I would do the same about the elves. We agreed to do the same thing.

Making camp on the edge of theirs that evening, Lyna joined us in an attempt to become part of our group. She was incredibly shy to begin with, but slowly but surely opened up. When asking about her magical abilities, she admitted that clans would normally not have too many mages, not wishing to earn the ire of the Templars, but Zathrian looked upon her as one of his own, and therefore chose to protect her.

"If you're not of this clan, where is our own?" I wondered.

"They left," she replied vaguely. I just looked at her, waiting for further explanation. "Something happened which forced them to flee. I was involved, and therefore I was left behind."

"You were abandoned? I didn't the Dalish would do that to one of their own," Leliana said.

"I wasn't abandoned. I was brought to this clan, where an exchange was made. It would be difficult for outsiders to understand."

"But you're happy to join us?"

"I don't fear humans like others. I don't quite understand you, but I've heard stories about Wardens. Joining them won't be a problem."

Our tents formed a ring around the campfire, and I was one of the last to head to bed, Leliana letting me know I would be sleeping with her that night. Her matter-of-fact statement gave me a good chuckle, though she didn't insist I join her immediately, busy as I was enjoying a tankard with Cerys. Alistair had taken off to bed rather early, still down in the dumps, and eventually it was only the pair of us left. She moved closer to me and lowered her voice for the next part of our conversation.

"Ragnar, would you like to have sex with me again?"

"We've been through this, Cerys."

"Wait, you haven't heard me out. Alistair is willing to have a threesome with you and I again, though Zevran won't be invited. Just three."

"Alistair is okay with it happening again?" She nodded. "Why?"

"Because he knows it will make me happy. I'm not asking to do it without him, he will be involved, but I was wondering if you'd like to do it again?"

"You're sure he won't mind?"

"He loves me and he likes you. Trust me, it'll be fine."

"When?"

"We'll likely return to Redcliffe after this, so we can try it then." She placed a hand on my thigh. "Please say yes. I would love to be intimate with you again."

"Cerys, let's be honest, if not for Alistair, you'd be one of my girls." The smile on her face was reward enough, so I nodded. "Okay, I guess we can do it again."

She kissed my cheek. "Great!" she exclaimed loudly, before she cringed slightly. Lowering her voice, she added, "I'll talk to Alistair, make sure he's completely on board. If he is, we'll discuss it together. If not, I'll let you know."

Having got that off her chest, she headed straight to her tent. I finished up my tankard before doing the same, Leliana opening up the furs we slept under to reveal she was nude. I joined her after stripping off, as she immediately cuddled into me. Gods, I loved her naked skin under my fingertips, immediately running them up and down her body as I kissed her.

Breaking the kiss, her eyes searched my face for a moment. "So, how was it with Morrigan? I can assume you did something a little different."

As I've said, I'm always honest. "She loved it in the rear. I mean, really loved it."

"Different to me?"

"I was gentle with you. With Morrigan, not so much."

"No wonder she was sitting funny all day." She paused, before asking, "You really enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"As I've said often, you're all unique. Morrigan has offered herself on plate whenever I desire her. I'm surprised, as I honestly didn't believe she'd be interested in sharing me. But you've talked to her. I think I'm understanding her a little better, as much as she is doing the same with me. There's a mutual attraction and respect now."

"It's nice that we all get along, but will you be wanting to do the same with me?"

"You mean there?" I asked, tickling her behind. She laughed and nodded. "Only if you want to. I said so after the last time. You know I prefer it here," I added, placing my hand above her sex for emphasis.

She kissed me again, running a hand down my cheek. "Do you want to make love tonight?"

Like I would ever say no to Leliana. "The only time I'd say no is if I was dead."

It was rather late, and we were both tired, so foreplay was at a minimum. There was plenty of kissing, and my fingers did much of the work to start, eventually getting her nice and wet, opening her legs so I could slide a couple of fingers inside her. I always loved it when she moaned into my mouth, her hips soon gyrating against my hand. I couldn't resist lifting my fingers to taste her, though she surprised me by grabbing my wrist and sucking my fingers. I think my cock got a little harder. "I taste nice, yes?"

"That is so fucking hot."

She held my wrist, inserting my fingers again, before lifting them to my mouth. I made appreciative noises, which gave her a good giggle. "You taste fantastic."

I couldn't help myself, throwing off the rug and immediately lowering my head to her pussy. I can't have sex with her without going down on her first. I loved it. She loved it. Pushing her legs back, resting my hands on the back of her legs, I held them wide and completely exposed her pussy, and I went to town on it. There is no doubt everyone would have heard what we were doing within five minutes, one of her hands running through my hair as I clamped my mouth, refusing to move it until she'd cum. No fingers this time, just tongue.

She must have been rather turned on, as she was quickly gyrating and bucking against my mouth, and the first touch of my tongue on her clit sent a jolt up her body. When her back arched for the first time, I knew she was already getting close.

"Maker," she breathed. Normally I'd say something, but I refused to move my mouth, wanting her to cum. Desperate for her to cum. And as soon as she climaxed, she was going to get fucked, as my cock was now rock solid and desperate to be inside her.

Her hand now took a firm grab of my hair, holding my head in place, though she needn't have worried. My tongue was now focused on her clit, dipping down to her entrance occasionally to tease her. I moved my hands around her thighs to hold them in place to she didn't squash my head.

"Ragnar," she cried, and I knew she was now very close. She cried my name about a minute later as she started to climax. My tongue didn't stop until I heard her whisper, asking me to stop. I did immediately, kissing her up body, causing her to shudder as she was still sensitive, until I could kiss her. She kissed me hard in return, both hands now running through my hair.

Sliding my cock inside her, she gasped as I slid it all in slowly, watching her face break into an enormous grin once our groins me. "Maker, you're going to make me cum again in a minute."

"Cum as many times as you want," I whispered.

She did, having another climax no more than five minutes later. One of the reasons why sex was so good with her, as she could climax again rather quickly, and again and again if she really wanted to. It wore her out, and made her incredibly sensitive, but she loved that I would happily pleasure her over and over again. I stopped thrusting until she recovered from her second climax, feeling only one of her legs wrap around me, shuffling her body so I could plunge my cock a little deeper.

"Gods, that's good," I muttered.

"Can't get enough of my pussy, can you?"

"Can I stay in it all night?"

That made her giggle. "I'm not sure I can handle that. I'm addicted as it is. But I'm hoping you will cum in me again."

"Where else am I going to cum?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I can think of one or two places, but I'd prefer where you are now."

"Where are you thinking? Mouth? Face? Breasts?"

"All over me!"

That made both of us laugh before she kissed me, running a hand up my face before resting it on the back of my neck. She just stared into my eyes as I made love to her. It was nothing like Morrigan the night before. I knew exactly how she liked it. I grabbed her second hand, holding it beside her head, starting to thrust a little bit harder and faster, feeling her squeeze my cock, unable to stop the groan as my own climax was close.

"It's good, yes?" she breathed.

"Fuck... Leliana..." I managed to state.

"You want to cum in me, yes?" she whispered. I could only nod, incapable of any speech. "I want you to cum in me, Ragnar."

She got what she wanted a minute later, groaning loudly as I emptied myself. I think I gave thanks to the Gods at the same time. No doubt it was the usual gibberish I uttered as I climaxed. All she did was wrap her other leg around me, holding me in place as I continued to thrust until I felt done. I managed to hold myself up, though I felt absolutely drained, Leliana pulling me down to gently kiss my lips.

"I feel very full now!" she whispered.

I couldn't help crack up in laughter as I replied, "And I feel completely empty!"

Now feeling completely knackered, I had to lie down next to her as she spent a minute cleaning herself up. Lying on my back, she was soon cuddling into my side again, wrapping an arm around her as always. Her next comment gave me food for thought. "All I know, Ragnar, is that if you ever wanted children, I don't think I'll have a problem falling pregnant with the load you usually leave inside me." I laughed but I wondered if she was serious. Asking that question, I felt her shrug. "I'm not sure. What about you?"

"Honestly, I've never thought about it. If any of my partners were to ever fall pregnant, I'd do the right thing though. But now isn't really the time for children."

"Good thing we have potions to prevent it. Solona wasn't aware until I explained it to her. I think you'd have her with child already if I hadn't had that chat with her." She paused before lifting her head to look at me. "I'm not sure about motherhood. I don't think it's for me, considering my life and all."

I couldn't help smile. "We're just talking, Leliana. We're not making life plans or anything."

"I was just gauging your interest."

"My interest is in you and the other girls. I haven't given children a thought until you mentioned it. I'll put it this way. You are all being safe with your potions. The only thing I can really do is not cum inside you, but I think we can all agree we prefer it when I do." Leliana could help smile and nod. "If an accident happens, we deal with it. But I'll be honest, I hope it doesn't, at least for now."

She lowered her head, continuing to stroke my chest. "No chance you're not going to continue finishing inside me. Maker, it feels wonderful when you do. It's just another way of making me yours." She gave me a gentle squeeze. "I love you, Ragnar."

I turned onto my side, kissing her gently on the lips. "I love you too," I whispered. She happily snuggled into me, resting her head under my chin, and promptly fell asleep. Little surprise really. I followed her into slumberland not long afterwards.

Surprisingly, we did nothing sexual the next morning. We woke up at roughly the same time, continued to cuddle but that's all we did. I think our appetites for each other had been sated the previous evening. Not that I'd ever turn down the chance for anything physical with her. I could probably have moved my hand to her breasts or her pussy and she would have happily spread her legs for me.

Solona, Brosca and Sereda all gave me appreciative glances over breakfast, no doubt hearing what Leliana and I had been up to. Morrigan kept her tent further away as usual. I'm sure she heard, but she gave no indication she did, or that she cared. Leliana was completely loved up that morning, insisting I wrap my left arm around her as we ate breakfast. I didn't mind whatsoever.

As everyone started to prepare to move out, I was approached by Wynne. We talked constantly, but we hadn't talked about anything personal since Haven. I knew she was probably interested, but she certainly hadn't mentioned anything to me. "You seem to be enjoying life, Ragnar," she said as I sheathed my sword.

"I can't complain," I replied, unable to stop the smile.

"I will admit to a tinge of jealousy."

"I said in Haven..."

"I know. But the thought of... It's been a long time, Ragnar. A long time since I've felt the touch of a man. And a man like yourself showing any sort of interest in me? I would tell anyone else to stop being stupid."

I could only shrug to start. "So you're older than me? No big deal. I've slept with older women before."

"Anyone double your age?"

"I haven't asked the age of every woman I've slept with, except if they look rather young. Then I'd ask, just to be sure."

She paused before asking, "Would you be interested in sharing a bed with me, Ragnar?"

"Yes, I would."

The smile she returned was remarkably shy, her cheeks starting to glow red. "That was a quick response."

"You are a beautiful, mature woman, Wynne. I'd be lucky to have you as a partner in bed."

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"I'm always honest, Wynne. Sometimes to my detriment. The question is, would you be interested..."

She didn't even let me finish the question before exclaiming quietly, "Maker, yes. Definitely."

I couldn't help chuckle. "I'm going to need some sort of diary." I noticed the perplexed look, so figured I'd be honest. "Cerys would like me to join her and Alistair."

That didn't surprise her, considering she knew what happened in Haven. "And it appears Morrigan is now part of your harem too?" I nodded. "And she has interests that don't really surprise me." I couldn't help chuckle again. She joined in. "Well, as I confessed, my first time was like that. I guess if it's someone who knows what they're doing, it could be enjoyable." She held up a hand before continuing. "I'm not saying I'll do it with you, Ragnar. Merely making a comment. Although..." She trailed off and gave me a wink. "Who knows what sort of things I could suggest..."

I grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze. "Let me have another chat with Leliana. Trust me, she will not have a problem with this."

"I'll admit to probably being incredibly nervous if it..."

"When, Wynne. Definitely when."

She smiled before continuing. "I'll be incredibly nervous when it does. I hope that won't put you off."

"I can try certain things to ease those nerves."

"It's been years since I've even been naked with a man."

"I'm sure you're just as beautiful without clothing."

I saw the blush creep up again. "You are just full of compliments, aren't you?"

"Let me know when you would like to join me, Wynne, and we'll make a night of it."

"Maybe when we return to Redcliffe? The idea of doing such a thing in a tent... I'm not as young as these other women."

"Whatever makes you more comfortable."

Wynne happily wandered off to join the other mages as I looked for Leliana, immediately explaining the conversation. She wasn't surprised at all, and was happy for me to enjoy a night with her. "So that's what now, six?"

"And I'm only one man. I don't know if I'm the luckiest man in the world, or I'm setting all of us up for a world of hurt."

"We're all adults, Ragnar, and have entered this arrangement with eyes open and minds clear."

We continued preparing for our journey into the forest, knowing we would probably have to take camping gear. We had a target, a wolf called Witherfang, but the mages had already mentioned the forest felt alive, as if spirits were at play. I think it might have something to do with the Veil, but as long as we remained safe, it would be fine.

I had no doubt we'd get lost the deeper we journeyed into the forest, the Dalish providing plenty of warnings before our departure. Lyna joined me at the front of our column, as she knew the forest best, and I found her to be incredibly friendly, soon both of us chatting away like old friends. I knew immediately that I was attracted to another person. Gods, I really did think with my cock half the time. I'm sure the others already realised, hearing them gossip behind me, though if Lyna realised she certainly gave no indication. I tried not to as well, just continuing being polite and friendly as always.

Our journey attracted attention as well. We ran into werewolves, who were full of threats and bluster. They also dropped hints about Zathrian, which left most of us confused, and Lyna incensed. I had hoped we would resolve the situation peacefully, but I don't take threats idly, and blood was eventually spilled. We took some wounds, but killed more of them. As the third body fell, their leader ordered the rest to withdraw, more threats lingering in our ears.

We pretty much ended up lost as I'm sure the forest was alive and working against us. As light started to fade, I suggested we find a clearing and set up camp, resuming the next day. We set up our tents in a tight ring around a campfire, and agreed on a watch schedule. I offered to stay up with Lyna, suggesting we could get to know each other. She looked rather shy when I said that, while I saw the whispers between the others.

12