The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everyone headed to bed, Lyna and I took a seat side by side near the fire to keep warm. "You're unlike any human I've met before."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you haven't called any of us 'knife-ear' to begin with."

"I've heard that before. No, I don't hate your kind. In fact, you have my sympathy."

"Most humans don't give a shit about us," she stated bluntly.

I grabbed her hand without thinking. "Well, you have a friend in the Dragonborn. I'm only one man, but your people were friendly and generous upon our arrival. If they're all like that, then the problem must be with us."

She squeezed my hand, a shy smile on her face. "No, the Dalish can be just as ignorant. If we met halfway, maybe it would help. But that will never happen. We will forever distrust humans, and they will forever look down upon us."

"That's just really... sad."

She shuffled a little closer to me. "I've never met a human who cared about the elves at all."

"What do you think of humans?" I asked quietly.

She looked up at me with those blue eyes of hers. I immediately though of Iona. "Well, if they're anything like you," she said.

I think she wanted to kiss me. That would have been rather fast! So I wrapped my hand around her back as she leaned into me, feeling her hand on my chest. We stayed like that, keeping an ear out for anything approaching, but the forest was quiet and still. "Is it always like this?" I wondered.

"No. The forest is different. It's the Veil. It's not always been like this."

"Is it to do with the werewolves?"

"That and many other things. The Veil is thin and spirits are all around us. Most are friendly and benevolent, though there are those we call demons."

"You're not afraid of them?"

"Not at all. I've been trained for many years." She looked up again. "I've asked the others about you though. They all say you keep them safe. Brosca. Leliana. Sereda. Solona. I'm assuming I will now be safe too?"

I couldn't help raise my eyebrows at the insinuation. "I keep everyone safe, or do the best I can. As for those you mention, well... It's a long story."

"You are with them all?"

"I am."

"Interesting." She didn't add anything to that, falling silent, though I continued to hold her. I eventually guessed the time and woke up Sten. He was up and about in an instant, leaving me to head towards my tent. Lyna hugged me, and I think she was ready to say something, so I kissed her cheek and said goodnight. She smiled at me, wished me goodnight, and headed into her tent.

I couldn't help chuckling to myself as I joined Sereda and Brosca, the two dwarves always sharing a tent, whether I was there or not. Both were fast asleep, so I slid in next to Sereda, who briefly woke up, kissed me on the cheek, before falling straight back to sleep. If Brosca woke up, I didn't see it by the time I was asleep.

Both of them managed to behave themselves the next morning, though I found myself in the middle of them, both of them covering my face in kisses, leaving me in fits of laughter. "We've missed you," Sereda said.

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be," Brosca said, "All of us understand. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, after all."

"Are you sure?"

Brosca lay a soft kiss on my lips, before Sereda grabbed my chin and did the same thing. That answered my question. Lying back down, they cuddled into me again, as we talked about nothing of importance until we could smell something cooking, and mine wasn't the only stomach to rumble with hunger.

As we were dressing, Brosca wasted little time asking. "You like her already, don't you?" Looking at her, she simply added, "Lyna."

"She's cute."

Sereda stifled a laugh as Brosca continued. "Bullshit. She's not just cute. Trust me, we noticed the look in her eyes. By the Stone, you seriously do have this effect on any woman you meet." I shrugged rather helplessly, thinking it wasn't particularly my fault. All Brosca did was kiss me again. "Trust me, Ragnar, Sereda and I were exactly the same. The moment we saw you, boom, instant attraction."

Sereda laughed again. "Brosca, you wanted to fuck him straight away."

"Didn't you?"

"By all his Gods, yes, I wanted to jump on him like no tomorrow. I'm surprised I managed to wait so long."

"How was Morrigan?" Brosca suddenly asked, "I understand she loved it somewhere different."

I guess the fact she could barely sit down the morning after wasn't missed. "She was a real surprise."

"So when are you going to fuck me in the arse?"

Sereda giggled as I shook my head. "Brosca, you don't have to do it to prove anything."

"I'm not. Ragnar, trust me, I want that massive cock of yours in my little arse. I can handle it."

"I'll hurt you. I know I will."

"A bit of pain for a whole lot of pleasure. Trust me, I'll cum just from you being balls deep in my arse alone."

"By the Stone, Brosca, you're really serious?"

"I am, Sereda, I most definitely am. I want a whole night of him simply fucking me there. He can cum as many times as he wants."

"By Talos, Brosca..."

She shuffled closer, still on our knees. "I want to do it because I want to do it, Ragnar, not because..."

And I suddenly understood why she was almost desperate for me to do it. My face must have shown as she returned a crooked grin. "Exactly," she said quietly, resting a hand on my chest again, "I trust you, and more importantly, I love you. And I want you to do it with me because it's my choice. I'm not being forced to, or paid to, or..." She trailed off, but the look in her eyes said it all.

"You were assaulted?" She nodded, and I could only hold her close. "You need to own it?" I asked quietly. I motioned to Sereda to join in on our hug.

"I had no idea," Sereda whispered.

"Are you sure that's what will help?" I asked.

"Yes, because when we do it, it's with the man I love. And it's the fact that you're being so uncooperative about doing it that makes me want to do it even more. Because I know you're willing but you care about and love me so much that you hesitate. I know you don't want to hurt me, at least not on purpose."

I could only relent, lifting her chin with a finger. "Okay," I whispered, "Not now. Not while we're in the forest. One day soon, though, we'll spend the night together, and you can have exactly what you want."

"Do this for me, and I'm yours forever."

I looked at Sereda. "No, I have a perfectly good pussy you can fuck, Ragnar."

With that agreed, Brosca was happier than I'd seen her. I didn't understand everything about it but I could only assume it helped her. She hugged me again once we joined the rest at the campfire, earning one or two curious glances, but no-one said anything. I was used to being hugged by one or more of my girls, and they were used to seeing it too.

We packed up after breakfast and carried on. Lyna and I took the lead again, and by the afternoon, we'd found the werewolf lair, only after solving the problems of a large oak tree and dealing with an insane hermit. We didn't kill him, but I think more than one of us definitely thought about it. As for the talking oak tree, I'll be telling that story for the rest of my life. Of all the things I'd seen, that was certainly one of the strangest.

Finding the werewolf lair, we ran into both Witherfang, the white wolf Zathrian had asked us to track down, and also the leader of the werewolf pack, who named himself Swiftrunner. I was still amazed he could talk, as when I was a werewolf back on Skyrim, none of us could talk in werewolf form. I rarely changed, and my memories were always fuzzy. The werewolves on Thedas were completely different.

We could have entered there and then, but it was late, and no-one could guess what the lair was. I thought it looked like an old fort, but not even Lyna thought it looks elven. Alistair thought it may have been Tevinter, but that was just a guess. Figuring the werewolves had pulled back into their lair, waiting for our arrival, we made camp a little way from their entrance.

I was eventually left alone with all my girls that night, plus one guest. Wynne the last to depart, while even Morrigan was camped close to us that night. Even she was worried about the werewolves. Leliana and Solona sat to my left, Brosca, Sereda and Lyna to my right.

"So, Lyna, I can only assume that you like Ragnar?" Brosca asked. She immediately blushed and stumbled over her response, causing the four of them to giggle. "That answers the question immediately. Do you want to fuck him?"

"Brosca," I stated in a gentle warning tone.

"I'm just wondering. I'm just hoping she's not another virgin."

"No, I'm not," Lyna said quietly, "Though I'm not experienced at all."

"So you've never enjoyed a human with a massive cock?"

Even I couldn't resist bursting into laughter. "By Ysmir, Brosca, leave the poor girl alone."

"No, it's okay, Ragnar. She's not wrong."

"Oh..." I'll admit, that did catch me by surprise.

Lyna leaned in closely to Brosca. "How big is he?" she whispered.

"Show her," Leliana suggested.

"You're serious?"

"There's only us here right now. You're not embarrassed, are you?"

I stood up, undid my trousers and dropped them with my underwear, before sitting back down. To then prove a point, I stroked myself rather quickly so I was fully erect. I could see Brosca salivating, ready to pounce. In fact, the other three had a look in their eyes I knew well. Lyna's eyes were very wide. "I had no idea..."

"Want to touch him?" Brosca wondered.

"You don't..."

My sentence ended when Lyna immediately got up and kneeled between my legs. I leaned forward to stroke her cheek with my thumb, her head immediately cupping into my palm, eyes closing with a smile. "Yep, we have another one," Solona stated with a giggle.

"Are you sure?" I asked quietly.

Lyna answered by opening her eyes and cautiously reaching her hand forward. Her hand barely wrapped around my shaft. "My god..." She gently ran her hand up and down my shaft a few times, absolutely transfixed. I felt other hands run up and down my thigh or up and down my body at the same time. I was still clothed, though I could sense some of the girls were getting rather amorous.

"Why don't you put it in your mouth?" Leliana wondered.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly..."

"And you don't have to. No pressure," I reassured her, "Do whatever you want."

"I'm probably not the only one wanting to be fucked right now," Brosca muttered. I could see one of her hands had disappeared beneath her underwear. Glancing around, Sereda was doing the same thing. Solona was just watching with interest. Leliana appeared to be unconsciously grabbing one of her breasts, watching Lyna slowly stroke my cock.

"You're all capable of taking this?" Lyna wondered.

"Trust me on this, he makes us wet enough," Solona exclaimed. I could only look at her in real surprise. She shrugged. "What, how wet do you think I am right now?" For emphasis, she grabbed my hand and I felt her panties. She was soaking. "Exactly."

"Why do you think my hand is under mine?" Brosca said.

"Because you're a show off," Sereda retorted, before pausing and looking down at what she was doing, "Well, I guess I'm one to talk."

Leliana now had her hand in her panties too, only Solona withstanding the urge, though I could see slight body movements that suggested she was very turned on. I eventually leaned forward and placed Lyna on my lap and we enjoyed our first kiss. It was chaste to begin with, as she was rather nervous. Doing it with everyone watching was probably a bit much, but when she opened her mouth and accepted my tongue, it didn't take long to have her whimpering. As we made out, my hands explored her body. Her breasts were smaller than most of my other girls, but there was more than a handful, giving one of them a gentle squeeze. She had to break the kiss when I did that, her giggle not much of a surprise.

Running my hand down her body, I lifted her dress and her underwear was soaking. I met her eyes and she immediately nodded, knowing what I wanted to do. I placed her on her feet for a moment and took off her panties, before sitting her down on my lap again. "Do you mind doing his in front of everyone?"

"Right now, I don't care."

She was very turned on by now. I could have tried fucking her, but I wouldn't do that in front of everyone. She moaned loudly when my fingers touched her the first time, teasing her entrance and getting them nice and wet, making sure I lifted them to mouth. She blushed when I did that.

"He does that all the time," Leliana managed to say, as she was now openly masturbating. So were the other three, Solona unable to hold back any longer.

"Should we retire to a tent for some privacy?" I suggested.

Everyone agreed, and Sten was happy enough to take watch. We all headed to my tent, Lyna and I lying down as the four girls kneed around us. Clothes quickly disappeared, except for Lyna and myself, who was still a little shy. She was amazed they were openly playing with themselves. I assured her she hadn't seen anything yet.

"Lyna, would you like me to use my mouth on you?" I asked.

"Trust me, you want to say yes," Leliana said, Lyna looking around to see all four women nod their heads. Lyna looked at me and nodded too.

"Would you be embarrassed if I undressed you first? Rest assured, Lyna, you are a beautiful, young elven woman. You have nothing to be embarrassed about in front of my other girls."

"You'll get used to being naked in front of someone else too," Brosca said, adding, "I've been naked in front of these three more than once."

"What about you?" Lyna asked me.

"What would you like?"

"Clothes off."

I helped her onto her knees, and we kissed as we undressed each other. Her body was stunning. A healthy tan from living outdoors. Slim, as all elves appeared to be. Her breasts no more than a handful, a flat stomach, and a natural blonde, as she had blond hair over her sex. Even kneeling down, you could feel she was taller than the rest. Her legs, though slim, were fantastic. She drank in my body, running her hands up my arms and down my chest. "Wow," she whispered.

"Just wait until you feel his cock inside you," Leliana whispered.

"Warrior," Lyna whispered, "Dragonborn."

"Wait until you see my gift."

"You mean your cock isn't your gift?"

That made me chuckle. "No, there's more to the Dragonborn than that."

Gently lying her down, I made sure I kept my cock away from her sex as I kissed her, slowly moving my lips down her body. She loved the attention I paid to her breasts, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. I could always smell the scent of her sex, touching her briefly to feel she was very wet. I lavished her breasts with plenty of attention, and I think she found that rather enjoyable. I would glance at my other girls every now and then, all four of them still masturbating as they watched me pleasure another girl. Any concerns I might have had were dismissed when they all returned a smile, and maybe a rude gesture or two.

Running my tongue down her body, I wasn't relentless in my teasing, as I knew she wasn't going to last that long. Like all my girls, the taste of her pussy was hers and hers alone, and the moan she made when I licked her the first time probably would have alerted every werewolf in the nearby fort. At that moment, though, I didn't give a shit. Hell, fucking in the middle of a forest probably wasn't the best idea, but we were all caught up in the moment. Thinking with my dick, as usual.

Teasing her entrance, she was soon writing against my mouth, moaning loudly and constantly repeating my name. I was now hard as steel, and I heard movement, unsurprised to feel lips wrap around my cock. I lifted myself up enough so I was comfortable as were they, finally glancing down, to actually see it was Solona. Taking my cock from her mouth, she admitted, "I'm really caught up in the moment too."

I smiled at her before returning my attention to Lyna, switching my focus to her clit. She lasted about a minute longer before she cried out. I could have kept going, but I think it would have eventually caused her to pass out, so although I did keep going for another minute, I felt a hand on my head that suggested it was enough for now.

As Lyna recovered, I sat up and moved so Solona could blow me a bit easier. Brosca and Sereda were now playing with each other, while I felt Leliana come from behind, wrapping her arms around me, her hot breath on my neck. "Solona sucks your cock very well, doesn't she?"

"Certainly does. Going to take a load soon. Where does she want it?"

"Mouth," she said, before resuming.

Wrapping an arm backwards, placing it on Leliana's rear, I asked if she'd had an orgasm. "Oh, most definitely. Watching you pleasure Lyna was just too much."

"I'm surprised those two are still going," I said, gesturing towards the two dwarves.

"I've already cum," Sereda admitted, "I'm going for a second. Watching Solona blow you is very hot."

"Want to join in?" Solona asked.

The two dwarves wasted no time, and soon I had three of them lying in front of me, swapping my cock between them. It was way too much for me to handle. "Who wants it?" I asked.

"Solona said she wanted it," Brosca added, "I wouldn't mind seeing if she can handle an entire load."

Solona was ready to meet that challenge, happily sucking me until I felt the impending climax, holding her head in place as I fired into her mouth. Gods bless her beautiful soul, she took the entire load too, smirking as she looked at Brosca, showed her what I'd give her, before closing her mouth and swallowing. Gods, I loved them all. The fact Solona did that surprised me, but I think she wanted to prove something. Not to me, to the others.

I gestured for all four to hug me, kissing all four of them on the cheek, telling each of them that I loved them very much. I think if I'd been standing up, they'd have all been on their knees, looking up at me with nothing but love and devotion, like Solona and Leliana had done in that cottage in Haven.

I glanced to see Lyna watching it with surprise, so gestured for her to join us. The two dwarves moved apart to let her slide in. I didn't love her, not yet, but I knew those feelings would probably come with time. I already liked her a lot after only a couple of days. The attraction had been immediate, much like it had been with most of the girls I was with.

"Okay, I think we should go to sleep. I can only assume you're all staying with me?" There were five nods of the head. "Okay, Lyna, you could be the little spoon with me tonight. I will warn you that I will wake up with an erection, just in case you're surprised."

"You'll want him to fuck you when you feel that," Brosca said.

I couldn't help a slight chuckle as we went to sleep that night. I held Lyna close to me, Leliana holding me from behind, Solona behind her, the two dwarves on the other side of Lyna. Ever felt like a king? That's how I felt. I truly had a harem of beautiful young women now. Add to those Morrigan, a potential lover in Wynne, and Cerys was still interested despite her own relationship, and I knew I was probably the luckiest man alive.

12