The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved having two fingers in her arse, and I think nearly climaxed upon three. She was now making quite a lot of noise, and there were plenty of compliments in my direction. My cock was now so hard, I wondered if it would ever go down. She was now as ready as I could get her, so after I lubed up my cock, I got her position. I would have suggested another position, but she made no movement to suggest anything but from behind.

With my cock at her little hole, I said quietly, "Natia?" She looked backwards and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." She paused before wiggling her butt. "Now please, fuck my arse."

She kept looking back at me as the head of my cock popped inside her arse. She winced quite a bit, but it disappeared near immediately, to be replaced by that same smile. Letting her adapt to my size, I slowly inserted more of my cock in her rear, amazed she could take any of it, but she told me to keep going. I did take my time, pulling back a little bit before pushing forward a little bit more, and somehow, I don't really know how, she took nearly my entire length.

"Fucking hell," she cried. I didn't ask if she was okay. She would tell me to wait or stop if she wanted to. She took a couple of deep breaths, her eyes meeting mine again. "You're fucking huge!" I couldn't help chuckle. "Blessed Stone, this feels great."

"It does?"

"Oh, it hurts like anything, but I'm going to cum so hard so soon. And this is just the start."

"Are you ready?"

She nodded. "Lift me up so I'm resting against you. That way you can play with my pussy too."

I did as she requested, though made sure I poured a little more oil first. Once she was happy with the position we were in, I started gently thrusting into her. Her breathing was ragged straight away, and I could watch her face, seeing her wince every so often. It was only because I knew she wanted it that I kept going, because it was only her absolute trust in me as to why we were doing it.

Fucking her a little bit harder, her eyes practically rolled back in her head, and she searched for my lips, kissing me hard for a moment before she groaned again. "Fuck!" she cried. "Oh fuck!" I was ready to stop, but she shook her head. "Keep fucking me, Ragnar. By the Ancestors, I'm going to cum." She grabbed my right hand and moved it to her clit. I'd barely touched her and she almost jumped out of my arms.

As my arms were quite long, I was able to insert them in her pussy, so she was now full of cock in her arse and a couple of fingers in her pussy. If she was being drive wild before, that is what sent her over the edge. Her orgasm, when it came, was a thing of beauty. I think she near enough passed out, holding her up though, even then, she told me to keep going. Her arsehole was squeezing me so tight, I didn't know if that was possible.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop," she nearly sobbed. So I just held her tightly as I did so. "I love you. I love you. Don't stop." The desperation in her voice nearly killed me. She looked up and I took a moment to wipe her cheeks, earning a beautiful smile, despite the tears. "You're not hurting me. There's just a lot going on in here," she explained, placing a hand on her chest, "You're the one, Ragnar. You have been since the first time I saw you." I didn't really know what to say, probably looking rather stupid in my silence. She just leaned back against my chest. "Just keep going until you cum. Then we can rest, before restarting."

I finally asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she stated adamantly. I wasn't going to question again. Her tone suggested this would be our evening. It was her choice; I would go along with it.

Climaxing myself wasn't too difficult. Her arse was so tight, I'd barely held it back at times, but I finally had to fuck her just hard enough to ensure my own orgasm. When I did, she squealed with delight, grabbing my head so I could kiss her, hot, passionate, more tongue than I could imagine, my hands immediately searching for her clit again, just so I could hear her gasp and moan my name.

But I was also spent, and for once, my cock cried enough rather quickly, so pulling out wasn't too difficult. I immediately grabbed one the nearby towels, as plenty of cum started to drip out. That just made her giggle as I flopped onto the bed. She wiped herself down before lying down next to me, cuddling into my side as I held her with my right arm.

"I never did this willingly," she said quietly, those words immediately causing me to hug her tighter, my heart breaking just that little bit more. With each time alone, a little more of her life was explained. "That's why I wanted you to do it with me. I wanted to know that it could be enjoyable with someone I love. And I just loved every second of what we just did. Yes, it hurt a little bit, but the sheer joy of knowing it was you inside me like that outweighed everything else. That's why I started to cry. I just felt so many emotions, all of them good. Shit, I want to cry half the time we're together." She grabbed the hand currently holding her. "With you, I'm Natia. I allow myself to express my emotions. I can be the woman I know I can be. Brosca can't be like that. She's the girl from Dust Town. She's nothing but a character I created to survive."

"Who am I?" I asked quietly.

"Simply put, you are the man I love and adore. The man who saved me. The man who I know will fight, until his dying breath, not just for me, but for all his girls." She moved so she was straddling my lap. I pulled her down so I could hug her. She sighed with nothing but contentment. "Safe," she whispered. That would be our word, I thought.

We lay lie that for a while before she looked up and smiled. "Are you ready to go again?"

I couldn't help smile. "I'm not exactly hard yet."

She sat up and moved so she could play with my cock. It didn't take long for blood to start flowing, and with her hands working their magic, it didn't take long until I was hard again. She grabbed the bottle of oil and had great fun lubing up my cock, noticing she used one of her hands to play with her arse. "I'm a little tender, but we're definitely going again."

"Want to ride me this time?"

She smiled, "That's what I was planning. You just lie back, stud."

I couldn't help laugh. "Stud?"

"All you have to do this time is provide the big, hard cock. I'll do all the work this time."

Watching Natia lower herself down on my cock was something else altogether. Her face was sheer delight and pleasure, her eyes never leaving mine, those full of nothing but lust and love. She didn't take my entire length all at once this time, once or twice making a noise to suggest it was hurting, but I think any suggestion of stopping would have just made her angry. This was what she wanted.

Once I felt her cheeks resting against me groin, she wiggled her butt and started to laugh. "Blessed Stone, this could get addictive."

"You really love this, don't you?"

"Because it's you!" She took a deep breath before adding, "Now, I think it's time I fuck myself silly. I take it you won't cum for a while?"

"Probably not."

"Good. I'll probably have a couple of orgasms. If you want to play with my pussy, you're more than welcome."

I have no idea how she managed to enjoy my cock in her arse so much. Let's face facts. She was a dwarf and much smaller than me. The fact she could take my length in her pussy was surprising enough, but the fact she could take it in her arse? It boggled my mind. But as she started to bounce away, my cock buried in her arse, she seemed to take nothing but sheer enjoyment out of it. I just watched her face, and though the occasional wince crossed her features, when she watched me in return, there was only a smile on her face.

Gods, she had a tight little arse. There was little chance of me cumming again so quickly, but I did wonder how much I could take too.

Licking my thumb, she watched me move it towards her clit, though I moved it towards her entrance first, teasing that before I moved up to her clit. It was almost too much for her, riding my cock a little bit faster, and that caused her to cry out again in pain. "Oops," she exclaimed with a giggle, coming to a stop for a moment.

"Okay?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Went a little overboard. I want to ride this faster, but I have to learn my limits. Part of me really wants you to just grab me, hold me tight and just start fucking me." She leaned forward, watching her face as the angle changed slightly. "Ragnar, when I'm on my back later, I want you to promise me something." I nodded. "I want you to fuck me. Do you understand what I mean?"

I knew immediately what she meant, so I had to ask, "Can you handle that?"

"It doesn't matter. It's what I want. I only want you to stop if I use that very word. Can you do that for me?"

"For you, I will."

She leaned down to lay a gentle kiss on my lips. "And that's another reason why I love you. You know it's going to hurt, yet you're willing to do it because it's what I want."

"I hate the thought..."

"I know you do. But it will hurt because I want it to hurt. I will own the pain. And when it's over, you will be there to ease it and make me feel better."

"I don't really understand."

She stroked my cheek. "I know you don't. But it's how I think. It's how I've always dealt with things. Own it so it doesn't own you." She took a deep, controlling breath. "Right, that's enough talk. You're still buried in my arse, and I need to cum."

It was stated so matter of factly, I couldn't help laugh. She giggled too before starting to slowly bounce away again. She grabbed both my hands, holding them out as she started to bounce a little faster, stating she wanted to see if she could cum from just me being in her arse without touching her anywhere else. I didn't know if such a thing was possible, but I was interested to find out as well. So made sure I couldn't move my hands as she started to bounce even faster.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, "Definitely going to cum."

She was spectacular. Never letting go of my hands, I watched a shudder go up from her little feet all the way to the top of her head. Her breathing grew ragged and rapid, letting go of my hands as she placed the on my chest, leaning forward slightly. Watching her eyes, they had this glazed look that I knew well.

"Cum for me, Natia," I whispered.

She moaned loudly. She did every time I used her name, knowing it sent chills up her body, and the smile was always instantaneous whenever I said it. She still winced every so often. I knew it was pleasurable but also a little painful, much like it always had been with Haelga. But I remembered she also used to climax from me being in her arse, and it looked like Natia might be the same.

By now, she was rather incapable of saying much, letting me know how she was feeling through moans and breathing alone. She was now riding me quite fast, though I could feel and see not as deep, probably because it was more painful than she was ever willing to admit.

"Going to cum," she whispered. She wasn't lying, as her climax followed seconds later, her arse squeezing my cock again as she immediately lay down against me, her body shuddering. I wanted to hold her, but she told me to wait. Like all my girls, she was rather sensitive during and after orgasm, though it was only a minute or so before she asked me to hold her. I moved in a way to take my cock out but she asked me to leave it for now.

"It still feels really good," she murmured. I honestly don't know how she handled it, but if it made her happy, I wasn't going to argue. We lay in silence for quite a while, softly stroking her back. I don't think she fell asleep, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be possible with a cock in her arse, but she was very relaxed, and completely comfortable. She did eventually sit up and roll off me, starting to laugh as she lay by my side. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow."

"I'm not surprised. But you're enjoying this?"

"Best night ever," she said softly, turning me onto my side so I could hug her again. "One more time, then we can go to sleep."

"Will you want to do this again?"

She started to giggle. "Maybe not an entire night of it, but yes, I would like to. Would you?"

"I'm easy either way. As I've told the others, whatever you want. If I really don't want to, I'll let you know."

"I know you don't like to share details with us, though I'm sure you know we all talk, but who else have you done this with?"

"Leliana and Morrigan. The former offered because she wanted to do it with me. It was nice, very special, but I'm sure it was just a one-time thing. Morrigan wanted me to take it from her. She was a real surprise. She's into power games."

"So we really are all different?"

"That's why this all works for me. You're all unique. But you, Natia, are very special to me. The trust you've put in me..."

The kiss that followed was sweet and very soft, her arms wrapping around me as mine did the same. I was still poking her in the stomach with my cock, and it didn't take long for her hand to move down to start stroking it. She let me know she would be ready again in a couple of minutes before we continued making out, as my hand went behind to tease her little arse. That caused her to squirm, breaking the kiss again to laugh, stating she was rather tender, but she couldn't wait for me to properly fuck her. I thought she was nuts, but I loved her for it.

Rolling onto her back, she couldn't quite pull me with her, but the suggestion wasn't particularly subtle. I knew I couldn't fuck her 'normally' having spent all night in her arse, so I fondled her with my fingers as we continued making out, as I was just waiting for her to let me know she was ready. But she seemed to enjoy just making make, I think building up the nerves to ask. Like she had said at the very beginning of the night, it was one thing talking about it, another thing actually doing it.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Get me ready."

Grabbing a pillow, I place that under her arse so it would be a little better for both of us. She placed a hand under each knee, pulling her legs wide and back so her pussy and arse were both completely exposed. I lubed my cock up again before doing the same to her arse. I fingered her again, earning another in a long list of those sweet smiles I'd received all night. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Remember, I want you to fuck me, Ragnar. Hold nothing back. If I want you to stop, I'll tell you, and I know you'll do so immediately."

Getting into position above her, I made sure I kissed her a final time. Keeping my eyes locked on hers, I placed my cock at her little arsehole, not moving my eyes from hers as I slid inside. After so much fucking her there that night, it was a little easier than the first time. I still didn't slide it all in at once, again allowing her time to adapt. But she didn't stop smiling, at least for now. I knew it was probably going to change. Once my entire length was inside her, she whispered, "Fucking hell, you feel massive in this position." She paused before giggling, "Shit, you feel enormous in every position."

"Feels good though?"

"Blessed Stone, yes. Absolutely yes." She took a deep breath, wiggling her body until she felt comfortable, then returned her eyes to mine. "Are you ready?" I nodded. "Fuck me. Hold nothing back."

I kissed her softly a final time before I placed my hands beside her head. I started thrusting into her slowly, letting her get ready for what was to come. She enjoyed it, still holding her legs wide, her arse incredibly tight. Hell, I think she was even squeezing my cock at times, probably to tease me.

But I knew she wasn't lying. She wanted me to fuck her, so instead of going faster, I went harder. The first couple of times, she winced and grimaced, but those were immediately replaced by a smile, and she was soon urging me on, to fuck her harder and faster.

So I did, pulling near my entire cock out before slamming it into her. That's when she started to cry out, I think a mixture of pleasure and pain. I glanced to see she was still holding her legs as wide as possible, so I adjusted her body slightly, thrusting even harder, knowing I must be going even deeper.

"Holy shit!" she cried. I didn't say anything, just continuing to watch her face, waiting for that one word that I was pretty sure would come. But all she did was continue to smile at me. "Fuck me," she murmured, "Just fuck me."

I honestly don't know how she handled it. I'll probably never understand. I know it wasn't to prove anything to me. She never had to. I'm not even sure it was to herself. I really don't know. Did I enjoy it? You bet her fine little arse I did. The connection we built that night would never be broken. But a part of me despised myself for willingly causing her pain in such a way, even though she had asked me.

When I saw the first tear roll down her face, I nearly stopped myself. She finally let go of her legs, somehow managing to keep them spread, as she reached up, once hand behind my head, the other stroking my cheek. "Don't stop," she whispered, before gently bringing my head down to kiss her, "Please don't stop."

I had to say something. "I'm hurting you," I said, and I heard my voice break.

"I wanted this. I wanted you to do it. Trust me as much as I trust you. Please," she whimpered.

Her eyes were now wet, and she noticed I saw, so she put both hands behind my head and pulled it down so it rested next to hers, one hand then stroking one of my arms "You're my big, brave, warrior hero. You have me, Ragnar. You have my heart. You have my soul. You have my body." She paused, before managing to add with a little humour, "And you definitely have my arse." She cried out again, and I was thankful I was starting to get close, letting her know. "You know where to finish."

I had to look at her as I finished. I had to kiss her too. A few final thrusts, and my climax was all-encompassing, feeling it from my toes to the top of my head. They probably heard my groan all the way in Redcliffe village. Natia cried out at the same time, as I know I pumped into her harder than before.

Then I stilled, deep inside her. I heard a little sob, but all she did was hold onto me, her legs around me at the same time. "I love you so much," she whispered. I loved her too, but I couldn't say anything. I was incapable of any real coherent thoughts. "Can you pull out please?"

I did so immediately, grabbing a towel and helping clean her up. Pulling the towel away, I couldn't help but wince, figuring the damage I might have done to her. Part of me was actually impressed she wasn't complaining at all. "I organised to have some hot water prepared so we can have a bath," she said, "Do you think you can get it? We're going to need it."

"Of course."

As she wrapped a blanket over herself, I headed out to find a servant. They knew exactly what I wanted, arriving in our room minutes later with an enormous steel bath, and enough hot water for us to wash in. After thanking them, I locked the door again and grabbed Natia, lifting her up in my arms, sharing another kiss, before I gently lowered her down. I joined in behind her as she rested back against me. There was little chance of a reaction from my groin. I doubted I'd get hard again before morning.

"Thank you for tonight," she whispered.

I couldn't help chuckle. "It's been a big night for both of us," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her, holding her tight to my chest.

"My trust in you is absolute, Ragnar. You've never lied to me. You've never judged me. You've only ever made me feel loved, protected and safe. I don't want to speak for the others, but I've never met a man like you. I'm not sure there are many men like you out there. Quite frankly, I don't need anyone else."