The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Despite the fact..."

She didn't let me finish. "We all love you. And they are my friends too."

"When I was in Skyrim, I'm not sure I ever fell in love. I felt lust and infatuation. But love? I'm not sure. Now I'm in love with four women at once. Life is crazy sometimes."

"Probably a fifth too. I can see you already really like Lyna."

"She's a little reminder of someone. The one heartache of my time on Thedas."

Natia didn't ask, probably figuring it would be hard to talk about. She eventually turned around, and we used the soap to wash each other down. She stood up so I could wash her body, and gently clean her arse. It was very red, and looked incredibly sore. She leaned down to kiss me. "Trust me, it's sore but totally worth it."

I still didn't understand. I probably never would. It was how her mind worked. I put it down to her life in Dust Town. All I could do was show her all the love I felt for her, and try and understand her the longer we were together. She settled back down in the water, and I think we both drifted off to sleep. I only woke up feeling a slight chill, managing to pick up a still sleeping Natia, lying her down, wrapping her in a towel, before I pulled back the covers and lay her down. I dried off first before joining her. Even when asleep, she still moved so I could hold her as we slept. She woke up briefly, simply to whisper that she loved me.

There was no doubt I was now as committed to Natia as I was to Leliana and Solona. I wondered if Ferelden allowed multiple marriages?