The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you could sway her if you were to see her again?"

"Definitely. I know she's already conflicted. She apologised for my treatment, but it was the order of her lord."

"Would you like to do anything?" Solona asked quietly.

"No. Not right now."

"What if we all got naked?" Natia wondered.

"I'd appreciate all of your naked bodies, but I'm tired, Natia. Certain parts of my body will probably react, but I'm beat up and need the rest."

Unsurprisingly, they all got naked, I think to put a smile on my face. I did enjoy seeing Cerys naked for the first time in what felt like ages. Even Lyna had no hesitation getting naked in front of the others, and the girls all shared compliments. They all had different body shapes, different sized breasts, some had scars, some had hair above their sex, others obviously shorter, some with longer limbs. To me, they were all gorgeous, beautiful young women. I was lucky to have them.

Knowing I was still sore, Leliana wondered if I'd like a massage. Remembering the one she gave me what felt like a lifetime ago, I did agree to that, stripping off to the whistles of them before I lay down, feeling the heat of Leliana's pussy on my arse as I felt her pour oil on my back, soon kneading all the knots out of my muscles. I stayed awake this time, glancing to see Natia was purposely and rather openly masturbating in my eyeline. I did have to shuffle because that did make me hard.

"Seriously, Natia?" Sereda asked, though she did laugh about it.

"Look, he's been gone for a week."

"I have?"

"You didn't know?"

"I thought it was longer," I admitted, "Certainly felt like it."

Leliana leaned down and kissed my cheek. "We all missed you," she whispered.

"We were making plans from the moment you were arrested, but getting into that fort was a bitch," Cerys added, before she kissed my cheek, followed by all of them, including Natia, who made sure I sucked her fingers too.

I was feeling rather relaxed after Leliana worked her magic with her hands, eventually asking me to turn onto my back. She knew I had an erection, and didn't make a big deal of it when I turned over, though she purposely sat on it as she started to massage my front. The other five couldn't sit by and watch, and soon I had hands all over my body. For the first time since my arrest, I felt at peace. And like a king.

"So, Ragnar, you have an erection. Are you sure you don't want to do something?" Leliana asked.

"There are six of you here. It would be..."

Leliana smiled, shaking her head. "Oh, we've already talked about it. There's only one person in here who should have you right now."

Who it was shouldn't come as a surprise, as Leliana moved off my body to be replaced by Cerys. She sat down, running her pussy against my erection, as the other five continued to just touch my body. "Ragnar, your cock is so much bigger and better, and you have never failed to make me cum. I can now freely admit that. I'm not that much of a bitch to tell him that though. Not unless he chooses to piss me off." She was ready to mount me when she added, "Oh, by the way, remember Haven, when I said I didn't want you in my arse?" I nodded. "Well, let's just say, I regret making that choice. So, whenever you want, my arse is yours."

"Totally hot," I murmured as she lowered herself down on my cock. Natia managed to get herself into position beside me, occasionally putting her fingers in my mouth so I could taste her, or just so I could kiss her. Cerys would lean forward to kiss me too, but was quite happy just riding my cock. Leliana lay to my other side, and I would share the occasional kiss with her too. I made sure Lyna, Sereda and Solona were not ignored as much as I could, but there was only so much space, but everyone was having fun watching Cerys ride my cock.

"I'd nearly forgotten how good this was," she muttered.

"I couldn't forget that tight pussy of yours, Cerys." That earned a smile, as although our sex life had been brief, I'd enjoyed every second of it. It helped she was a beautiful woman as well, and I thought Alistair was an idiot to cast her aside. He had a woman in Cerys who would have married him, provided children, and made an excellent queen. I could only think it was his loss in the end.

Natia was still masturbating, and was clearly getting antsy. "How close you are?" I wondered.

"Getting close," she breathed.

"Want to finish on my face?"

She answered by climbing on my face, and she came within a couple of minutes. She cried out when she did, extolling my expertise with my tongue, much to the amusement of the rest, and once she climbed off, I found my face covered in her kisses and her whispers of love in my ear. I think she'd really missed me, and not just because of the sex.

Distracted by Natia, that helped me last longer with Cerys, but I could feel quite the orgasm building. Adjusting my legs so she would lean forward, I grabbed her arse and started to thrust up. She loved that, crying out loudly for me to just fuck her hard. She managed to keep her hands planted, her eye staring into mine, watching for those signs I'd learned that her own climax was imminent. Once it was, I fucked her even harder.

I came first, and as it was the first orgasm I'd had in a few days, I'm sure I unloaded a bucketful of cum into Cerys. I'm not sure that's how it works, but that's how it felt. Cerys cried out when I came in her, and her orgasm followed not long later. She didn't collapse on top of me, keeping her hands planted on the bed, though she did lean down to give me a gentle kiss. "Oh, we're definitely doing this again," she said though a light chuckle.

"And I'll complain because?"

After a quick clean up, I shuffled back to sit against the headboard of the bed, the girls all crowding around me, Cerys now sitting back, resting her head on my chest. I'm sure I had a constant smile at all that naked skin around me, but I know they appreciated my body in return, as they still couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

"You realise you're getting woken up by someone sucking your cock," Natia suggested.

"And I suppose that will be you," Leliana stated. She wasn't going to even bother questioning that.

"Maybe. I'm sure everyone is thinking about it though."

"I'm sure more than one of us can do it," Solona added.

"What about sitting on his face?" Lyna wondered.

"I'd make sure he's awake for that, sweetheart," Cerys replied, "Don't want him suffocating."

"Think you could please us all at once?" Leliana asked.

"I think that would involve some woman on woman action if we're going to do that."

"Well, you know I don't mind. Natia is open-minded enough, and Cerys will do it for you. Solona?"

"I might have a woman go down on me, but doing it back?" She shook her head. "That's not me."

Leliana just smiled. "That's okay. Sereda?"

"I'm like Solona."

"Lyna?"

"I've never done anything like that before. I've only kissed Solona, and that was only because we'd blown Ragnar and it was the best way to taste him."

Cerys burst into laughter. "Lyna, I would never have guess you'd done anything like that!"

"Oh, she got down on her knees and everything for him," Solona said, "Next time, she will definitely take a load in the mouth. Won't you, Lyna?"

I noticed her blush but she nodded without hesitation. "So I take it there won't be an invitation for another man?" I wondered.

"God no," Cerys stated immediately, "I'm done with other men. You're it, Ragnar. Get ready for a life of absolutely pleasure. You're not getting rid of us." And the other five added their immediate agreement.

"And here I was, thinking I might add more women..."

Leliana playfully slapped my shoulder. "You want more?"

"Well, there's Morrigan."

She looked thoughtful, then obviously remembered. "Oh, that's right, she was quite content to have a night with you. She hasn't really approached you since then."

"But I think the offer is still there."

I'm not sure the six of them wanted to share me with another woman, but none of them said anything. I lay my head back down, finding myself cuddled form both sides, as I was starting to feel rather tired again, yawning more than once. Conversation from the others eventually stopped, or maybe it was just because I fell asleep. I heard six voices tell me that they loved me before I did eventually drift off completely.

Of course, Natia didn't lie about the way I would be woken up. I think they'd left me to sleep for some time, as by the time I was woken up, the six were all awake, all of them appearing to watch me sleep. Natia was between my legs, her hands casually stroking my cock, surprised to see Solona next to her. Leliana didn't want to be left out, squeezing in between the pair, while Cerys just kneeled to the side, running her hands up and down my body. That left Lynda and Sereda to either side of me, so I shared a kiss with them as I felt more than one tongue start to run along my shaft.

"Seriously?" I asked, unable to stop my chuckle.

"Ragnar, once you're up and feeling like your old self, we're having a night of group sex," Natia said, "In one night, you will be having every single one of us."

"I'll need more than a night for that. And when is this happening?"

"Once the darkspawn are defeated," Leliana replied.

I smiled at the thought as I settled back down, just enjoying the four girls either pleasuring my cock or the rest of my body. I didn't ignore what they were doing, but I was felt incredibly hard, and knew I probably wouldn't last long with distracting myself. Lyna was watching so I made sure I spent time sharing soft kisses with her before I turned to Sereda, who I think was interested in joining in, but with four already there, she was happy enough to kiss me. "Me and you, alone one night. I promise," I whispered in her ear. The sweet smile returned only made me smile back. "Anything you'd like to do?"

"Just being with you all night alone would be enough," she said softly.

"I know you feel left out sometimes."

She shook her head. "No. I appreciate every minute we're together. There are six of us now. We all understand."

She cuddled into me, wrapping an arm each around Lyna and Sereda, their hands just stroking my chest. By now, Brosca had my cock in her mouth, and the other three were just watching her pleasure me. They would occasionally glance my way and smile, and I couldn't help ask, "What about all of you?"

"We want you to feel better, Ragnar," Cerys said, "So Natia is going to blow you until you cum."

I switched my attention to the sex little dwarf with most of my cock now in her mouth. Her eyes were only on mine as I watched most of my cock appear then disappear into her mouth. It still amazed me, even after all this time, that she could take nearly my entire length in her mouth.

And, by the gods, could she suck cock. I had certainly never asked where she'd learned, but I could already feel the onset of a toe-curling, eye-rolling orgasm. She could obviously read my body language, as she started using her hand at the same time, while Leliana and Cerys started to chat about the filthiest things that came to mind.

"Can you imagine fucking me in the arse, Ragnar?" Cerys asked. She put on a fake, but very realistic moan. "Just the thought of you balls deep in me there makes me so wet."

If it wasn't for the fact Natia was blowing me, I probably would have laughed.

"He can have my arse again too, Cerys."

"He's already had yours?"

"Oh yes, he was incredible."

Natia stopped blowing me for a moment, a smug grin on her face. "He spent an entire night fucking mine. Three loads by the time we were done."

Cerys and Leliana both looked shocked by that. Natia just resumed blowing me as the other two looked at me, mouth agape. I just smiled. "Natia wanted it. She was a little sore afterwards, but we shared a nice bath afterwards, and then I held her all night. She had a good time, didn't you, Natia?" She managed to nod as she still blew me.

"And she could handle it?" Cerys asked quietly.

"She loved it." Natia nodded again, this time rather enthusiastically.

"Why not a night of it?" Leliana wondered.

"What, a night of us being fucked in the arse?" Cerys asked, then trailed off before she smiled, "I'm game. You?"

Leliana nodded, and all eyes turned on Natia. My cock was once again removed. "Are you kidding me? I'm first, if it happens."

"What about Morrigan?" Leliana asked of me.

"She's not interested in being with others, though she insists she wants me to do her there constantly. Maybe she'll be keen if that's on offer."

My imagination was now running wild, and Natia knew I was very close, making sure her mouth was suctioned to my cock so she could take the inevitable orgasm. I groaned, I figured rather loudly, as I started to thrust up into her mouth. I felt her hands on my body, watching her head bob up and down incredibly fast, her mouth wet and willing to take nearly every inch.

Lyna and Sereda squealed as I squeezed them, feeling an all over body spasm as I started to unload into Natia's mouth. She managed to swallow the entire lot, though what happened next was a slight surprise, as she got up on her knees and motioned Cerys towards her. The kiss between the two caused a twitch in my cock, though nothing more than that as it slowly deflated. The two kissed for longer than I expected before breaking apart.

"It's been a while since I've tasted him. Granted, that was an unusual way."

"You're complaining?" Natia asked teasingly.

"Oh, you're a very good kisser, Natia."

"Hang on, is everyone calling her Natia now?" I asked.

She just smiled at me as Leliana replied, "Brosca has been replaced, Ragnar. And I think that is thanks to you." For emphasis, Natia climbed on top of me and just cuddled into me, a little awkward considering my arms were still around Lyna and Sereda, but I couldn't really complain. "Now, as I said, what about all of you? You should know what I'm like by now."

"Later, Ragnar. First, we all need breakfast. Then, if you're up to it, we head out to deal with things," Leliana replied.

"Wouldn't mind a wash first, to be honest. I want to get the remnants of jail off my skin."

"I'll go get some hot water," Cerys said.

"Any chance of a bath?" I wondered.

Leliana and Solona disappeared with Cerys to grab what I needed. They returned a few minutes later, a couple of servants with a steel tub, plenty of hot water, some towels and soap for me to wash. Though I had managed to walk around last night, I was still incredibly sore, so Lyna and Solona helped me out of bed and assisted me to the bath, where I gratefully sank down into the hot water. After the magic of the night before, I felt the lingering pain slowly disappear as I soaked, Leliana pouring something into the water that caused bubbles. It smelled rather nice too, and I didn't mind what I looked like. The six girls took a seat around the tub as I relaxed, though Leliana was the one who quickly joined me in the water, leaning back against me, my hands immediately running along her stomach and occasionally her breasts.

"Thank you for coming to get me," I said softly, though the words were for all six.

"I'm sorry we left you there so long," Leliana admitted.

I shook my head. "No, don't apologise. We are few and Loghain has many allies and the allegiance of the government. I'm glad you did arrive when you did though."

"What will you do to Loghain in return?" Solona wondered.

"Honestly? Nothing, probably. Cerys has had her vengeance against Howe. As for Loghain, I think he's someone the future king need deal with. If he's serious about taking the throne, he needs to face down Loghain."

The other five eventually left Leliana and I alone, hearing the door close to give us some privacy. Leliana immediately turned around to face me, and she finally shed the tears I knew she'd been holding onto. I sat up and held her as she cried. "I'm sorry," she sobbed quietly. I shushed her again. I know why she felt the guilt. My appearance when they found me would have been a shock to anyone. But I certainly didn't blame them, and it definitely wasn't their fault.

She kissed me in a way I knew very well. "Would you feel up to it?" she asked shyly.

We made love back on the bed. Having Leliana on her back was difficult for me, as I was still felt a little pain, but we managed to make it work. I heard the door open as we were busy, and it immediately closed, so whoever had come to check was giving us privacy. Her hands never left my body, constantly running up and down my back and arms, or she would caress my cheek before running her hand through my hair. She was still upset, though there were no more tears. I could only reassure her with plenty of kisses, expressions of my love for her, and the fact I was making love to her.

I wasn't worried about having another orgasm at all, but wanted her to have one. She surprised me by reassuring that she'd have one underneath me, simply shuffling a bit and changing the angle I was inside her. The long moan when I started to thrust again suggested she was one hundred percent correct.

Legs now wrapped around me, I only wanted to taste her on my lips, only breaking the kiss when I needed to take a deep breath. After such a hot bath, I was sweating and figured we could just get back in the bath once we were done. But I wanted her to cum. She asked me to up the tempo, and upon doing that, the smile on her face suggested I was hitting the right spots.

"I've missed this," she whispered. I could only agree. Leliana had been the first. Not the first one I'd slept with. The first one I'd fallen in love with. She would always be my number one. The one I would end everything for. She knew that too, and I knew she would never ask me to do that.

"I can feel it, Ragnar," she said quietly, "I can feel it building. Your cock is wonderful."

I'm glad she enjoyed it so much. I would have happily eaten her out for hours after getting out of the bath, but she had wanted me inside her. And, I'll be honest, I wanted to be inside her too, despite how much I wanted to taste her.

Her legs squeezed me a little tighter, beckoning me to go a little harder, a little faster. God, I loved the feeling of her pussy. I'd never tire of it. I could imagine her in fifty years, and I'd still want to fuck her. If that wasn't love, I don't know what is. When she finally did have an orgasm, I didn't kiss her. I wanted her to be loud and proud about the fact. I could feel her fingernails dig into my back and her walls squeezed my cock hard, but even that didn't help me climax, Natia having sucked me dry previously. Once she had calmed down, we wasted little time getting back into the still hot water, Leliana leaning back between my legs where I helped now wash her. Aside from some more kissing, we simply relaxed again.

Cerys finally came to get us, admitting she had been the one to enter the room before. She whispered into Leliana's ear, "No wonder you love him," before kissing me on the cheek, whispering, "And we know you love her the most," before disappearing. I didn't particularly want to get out of the water, nor did Leliana, but we were both hungry, so we both slightly unhappily dressed and joined the rest.

We walked hand in hand to the dining room, two chairs left available so we could together, Cerys to my left. There were one or two jokes at our expense, though my attention was taken by the new figure in our group. If I remembered rightly, it was the same man we'd rescued at Howe's estate. I would be introduced to him after breakfast, meeting in Eamon's study, where we discussed the next step.

We would be heading into Denerim's alienage, and what we would find could possibly shock the nation to its core.