The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't get you sometimes."

"I know. That's the way I like it." She leaned closer to my ear to whisper, "And I expect that cock of yours in my arse." I couldn't help chuckle as she leaned back. "Do you not want that?"

"You're about the fourth woman in the past day to offer me that. And I'm perfectly happy with, you know, just regular sex."

"I know. But I want you to take it. Maybe you could tie me up?"

"You're serous?"

"Of course. I submit to no-one, Ragnar, though with the power at your fingertips, I surprise myself by wanting to. That's why I offer myself completely."

"Okay. It will be soon. I'm not sure when, but I would also like for you to share my bed again."

"Good."

She disappeared a few minutes later, apparently happy she finally got through to me what she wanted. I found myself next to Wynne a little later, and she couldn't help chat away, remembering fondly the night we'd spent together. I think she might have been a little inebriated, as she went into quite a lot of detail about the night, of which I remembered nearly every detail, and I did think for a brief moment that she was after a repeat. And I knew I'd definitely be keen for that too. In the end, she didn't suggest it.

Slowly but surely everyone else headed to bed until only Sereda, Lyna and Leliana were left. Lyna was very drunk by now, barely able to hold her head up, though that didn't stop her shamelessly flirting with me, being incredibly suggestive at the same time. But my one rule was not to have relations if a woman was that drunk, Leliana finally offering to escort her to bed. Lyna pouted but that didn't stop her from leaving a sloppy, wet kiss on my lips before she staggered away. Leliana giggled away to herself before wishing Sereda and I a good night.

For some reason, she appeared very nervous again. I remembered our first time together, and her shaking a little bit before she calmed down. Taking her gently by the hand, I escorted us to my bedroom, locking the door then stoking the fire as I sat down the chair, gesturing for her to join me on my lap. She eventually sat down sideways. "You're nervous again," I stated quietly, wrapping my arms around her as she rested her head on my chest.

"I don't know why," she admitted, "Because I really want this. I've been in a great mood all day, the moment you told me it would be only me tonight. I think it's because it doesn't happen often, and I... I want to please you."

"You don't have to do anything except be with me to please me," I assured her.

"Are you sure?"

"If you think I'm always wanting sex, then you are slightly wrong. Sure, I love sex. I think there is nothing better than being intimate with a woman, or women if the opportunity presents itself. But I'm sure you've spoken with the others. Solona will sometimes want nothing more than to sleep beside me, ensuring I hold her all night. Even Natia wants that from me at times, and we all know what she can be like, as she doesn't hide a thing. But if that's all you want, Sereda, then that is what I'll give."

"Maybe we can just sit here like this by the fire for a while?"

I kissed her softly on the lips to signify that I agreed. She snuggled into me as I ran a hand up and down her arm or side. Apart from the occasional contented sigh from her, we must have sat in silence for quite a while, chatting every so often about nothing in particular, most about things we'd already done, perhaps one or two ideas about the future. She made it clear that she would remain with me and not be joining the Wardens, which I'd already expected. She didn't mention anything about a child or children, which was a little relief. I'm not sure I could handle many more conversations about that, at least with my mind starting to focus on the Landsmeet and what was to come afterwards.

We eventually moved to the bed, taking delight in undressing her. I hadn't had her alone in private for a long time, so by the time I had hear naked, my cock was rock solid. I had to get down so she could undress me, and by the time she had me partially undressed, she couldn't help herself, kissing me hard as she blindly undressed the rest of me. Once my cock was free, she couldn't help gasp. "I keep forgetting how big it is," she whispered.

She was more turned on that I expected too, as once we were on the bed, I was quickly on my back and I knew what she wanted. So I made sure to shuffle back to I sitting up. She took great delight in sliding my down my cock, the joy on her face when I slid inside her causing me to almost chuckle. And she was very excited once our groins touched. "I can't believe it all fits!"

"Just go slow," I suggested, "This doesn't have to be hard and fast. But it is however you want."

Her arms simply went around the back of my neck so she could kiss me, and she slowly started to bounce and grind on my cock. Gods, she felt awesome, so incredibly tight, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I distracted myself by enjoying the feel on her skin on my hands, enjoying all the curves of her athletic, little body. She certainly looked after herself, little wonder as she was incredibly skilled, and I enjoyed watching her as much as anyone on the battlefield. My hands soon found her breasts, no more than a handful at most, but she arched her back, the sign that I could do more. Moving my mouth from hers to her nipples, she certainly enjoyed the feeling of my tongue and teeth, moaning rather loudly, which excited me even more. I still found the female body amazing at times, particularly its reactions to the things I did.

Sereda eventually stopped moving, just settling down with my entire length inside her, looking up at me with a broad grin. "Ragnar, you feel fantastic inside me."

"I'm glad you enjoy it."

"But I want something else now." I wondered what she meant, though all she did was hop off my lap and lie down, spreading her legs and beckoning me to re-join her. I was gentle as I slid back inside her, and I think we both made noises of appreciation, which resulted in much laughter before we just looked at each other, smiling like a pair of fools before we kissed again.

She couldn't quite wrap her legs around me, a definite reminder of Natia, but unlike her, she didn't beg for me to fuck her as hard as possible. No, with Sereda, it remained soft and slow. Maybe she thought I'd hurt her, unwillingly, but it was still possible. She certainly loved what my cock did to her though, as much as I enjoyed being inside her. It didn't take long for her breathing to change, and she suggested she was close to climax.

"Really?" The surprise in my tone caused her to laugh.

Once I felt her starting to squeeze my cock, and her face start to show the signs a climax was imminent, I upped my speed as I could feel my own climax was close. I was pleased hers came first, because I think if mine did, I wouldn't have been much help afterwards. She pulled me down, holding me tight though I still pumped into her, now going a little bit harder. She did cry out though quickly assured me it was fine, kissing me in addition before whispering that it was time for me to cum in her.

I obliged her rather quickly, and once spent, I could do nothing but roll off to her side, both of us starting the ceiling, listening to each other breathing. She started to giggle before rolling onto her side, throwing an arm over my chest. "Okay, now it's time for hugs," she whispered. For some reason, I burst into laughter. After resting for a little while, and a quick clean up, we got under the blankets and she immediately turned and resting in my arms.

"Ragnar?" she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"You don't have to. I know it's difficult for all of you. If I could make a duplicate of myself, I would." That made her giggle, at least. "All I can do is, whenever we are together, assure that my focus is only on you, and I will do whatever I can to make you happy in return."

"This is perfect, just those arms of yours around me, your body heat keeping me warm. My big human blanket."

"You find it cold on the surface?"

"Incredibly cold compared to what was my home." She paused, before adding, "When you're with someone else, Natia and I keep each other warm. And not in the way you're immediately imagining. She likes being intimate with women on occasion, that doesn't interest me." She paused again, before continuing, "Though I'm willing to participate in Leliana's idea. I think it sounds rather erotic. All that flesh on display."

"Almost too much for one man to handle."

"I'm sure you'll be just fine. But you don't want... You know what you did with Natia that night? You don't want that from me, do you?"

"No," I said quietly but emphatically, "Sereda, never feel pressured to do anything you're not comfortable doing. In many ways, you and Solona are similar. And Lyna is so inexperienced, I think the very thought frightens her to death."

"You were her first?"

"Second. I was the first, and no doubt only, for Solona."

"Bhelen was jealous of me, of my... beauty."

"That could be misinterpreted!"

She started to giggle. "I know what you mean, but there is no doubt father adored me. No matter what age, I was always his little girl. He doted on me far more than his sons. I guess that is expected from a father, though he could be on tough on me as I was them. But I'll admit I used my beauty to my advantage."

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your past like?"

"I haven't left a long line of broken hearts. I've been in love before, but it didn't work out. I always figured I'd eventually be married off to another noble house." She snuggled into me again. "I never dreamed that I'd end up with a human though."

"And you're still okay with this arrangement?"

She turned around for that question, stroking my cheek. "I'd be lying if part of me didn't want you to myself. You know, marriage, a family and all that. But I know my life with you, and all your girls, who I consider my friends too, is going to be a lot of fun. I guess life doesn't have to mean settling down and endless monotony."

"I'm not sure I can guarantee endless adventure, but there's definitely more to Thedas than Ferelden."

She kissed me again, a tender kiss before she shuffled forward, resting her head beneath my chin, and she was asleep within a few minutes. Trailing my hand up and down her back, she would sigh every so often, even when asleep, so I figured she was rather content, if not happy. So was I, to be honest. I think I had a real connection with all my girls, in one way or another, and I loved them all in my own unique way.

Sereda was in a very good mood the next morning when waking up next to me, though she wanted nothing more than for my arms to continue holding her, and I was more than happy to oblige, both of us ignoring the fact I was definitely poking her in the back. We both joked about it then didn't mention it again.

The rest of the girls left us in peace until our hunger finally drove us into the dining room. With the Landsmeet the next day, that was the only topic of conversation at the table, all of us providing suggestions and ideas, going through any possible permutation. We all agreed that Loghain must pay for his crimes, though Anora pleaded for his life. I'm not sure if anyone listened to those pleas. Cerys and I had taken vengeance against Howe. As for Loghain, he didn't put a blade into Cailan himself, but withdrawing his army had resulted in his death. Anora was wise enough not to keep arguing.

With a final day to relax, I found myself at a loss. I could think of one thing to do that would involve one or more of my girls, but I didn't just want a day of that. So I gathered all of them around, including Neria, who was already aware of the situation, though I'm not sure she was interested, and we headed into Denerim instead. It wasn't the shopping that Leliana had dreamed of, though I whispered to her that we would definitely do something ourselves once the war was over. That earned me a smile and kiss of gratitude. I was surprised when they didn't buy all that much, probably guessing that anything they bought would need to be carried, and with none of us having a real home, they generally focused on things that would come in handy for any battles to come.

For a laugh, Leliana suggested we head to the Pearl. I immediately knew why, and was surprised at how good her memory was. Cerys needed a subtle reminder but thought it would be hilarious. Walking into any establishment with a harem of women would always lead to glances and comments, finding ourselves in a booth with myself at the head, with girls lined up to either side. The waitress took our order and, despite the fact I had women with me, working girls still approached the table.

Lenina was the first to see me this time, and I was surprised to see she was as excited to see me as last time. The girls to my left moved out of the booth, allowing Lenina to sit next to me, as I introduced everyone. "Where's Jaina?" I wondered.

"She's no longer working. She found a man. A rich, older man, who was willing to provide for her in return for her company."

"She's well though?"

"She is. She was happy to escape the life."

"What about you?"

I noticed the glance around the table, and when she met my eyes again, there was sadness behind them. "No-one wants an elf like that," she muttered, "And certainly not one who works the life I have to."

"That's not true," Lyna stated, making sure she grabbed my hand to emphasise her point, "There are some humans out there that will look past the ears."

Lenina looked around the table, the smiling faces, and it must have clicked. "Are you all with him?" Everyone but Neria nodded her head. "What about you?"

"I've only just met him though I'm aware of the arrangement he has with the rest."

"But are you interested in him?"

"We don't really know each other yet. Physically, I can't deny he's a delight. And I've seen him flow in battle. No complaints there. And he seems like a genuinely good man. But still, have to know each other first before I contemplate that."

"Do you want another job? Something other than having to sell yourself?"

"Ragnar?" Leliana asked, obviously curious.

"What do you mean?" Lenina wondered.

"Can you cook, clean and look after a house? Basically, I can't get you a regular sort of job, I'm not even sure what a regular job is on Thedas. But if you don't mind working for a noble..."

"Who?"

"Arl Eamon."

Cerys started to laugh. "You just have to save everyone, don't you?"

"Not everyone. Just those that I like." Looking back at Lenina, I asked, "How does that sound?"

"Would he accept me?"

"I'll introduce you and we'll see what happens."

I'm not sure if that's how it worked, but she disappeared for a few minutes, returning with a small pack, and we departed rather quickly, just in case someone didn't want her leaving the establishment. Wandering back to the estate, she happily chatted with the other girls as I was trying to decide how to introduce her to Eamon. Should I be honest or be deceptive? In the end, honesty was always the best policy. Eamon was a good man, so it would be a case of whether he could end up trusting her or not.

In the end, it was relatively simple, and after explaining who she was and where she'd worked, I think he also had a soft spot and immediately hired her, introducing her to the others she'd work alongside. To say she was thankful to Eamon and I would be an understatement. It shouldn't come as a surprise that she was eager to join me for another night, though I insisted that wasn't the reason why I helped. It was the right thing to do. She was happy enough to settle for a hug, though whispered that if I was ever interested...

I was joined by an elf that night, and also a human, which was a surprise. Lyna and Leliana. Try saying that five times quickly. The arrival of one or the other wouldn't have been a surprise, though I had no idea who was joining me that night, my mind occupied with other things most of the day. Sitting on the edge of the bed with Lyna to one side, Leliana to the other, it was the latter who explained.

"Lyna would like to be with you tonight, Ragnar, but she is also intrigued, I think that would be the right word, about involving me."

I glanced at Lyna and smiled. "How so?"

"Well, I was thinking that, when you make love to Leliana, should could pleasure me? I know that thought would excite you, and I'll admit to wondering how it would feel to have a woman between my legs."

I turned my attention to Leliana. "How does that sound, Ragnar?"

"I think we should definitely get naked. I mean, right now."

Clothes may have been ripped in our haste, and both of them sinking to their knees wasn't a surprise. Lyna was still learning her craft, but was enthusiastic as ever while taking my cock in her mouth, Leliana whispering little hints and tips in her ears, occasionally taking my cock in her mouth too. She could get make my knees weak within a couple of minutes, so was polite enough to allow Lyna to bring me to the boil.

When I warned her I was ready to cum, she looked up at me with a smile in her eyes, and I noticed the nod of her head. I was surprised by that, and I had to make sure. "It's fine, Ragnar. We've done a lot of talking. Trust me, she wants to," Leliana reassured me. I ran a hand through her hair as thanks before focusing all my attention on Lyna. She was doing everything she could to please me.

I warned her on the verge, and when I finally blasted into her mouth, it still caught her by surprise, half-choking for a moment before she eagerly swallowed the rest of what I gave her. Leliana looked on, quite impressed, as Lyna then happily cleaned me up, though Leliana couldn't sit back without licking up some remnant of cum too, mentioning that as much as I loved her taste, she loved mine just as much.

Rising both of them to their feet, I hugged and kissed them both before I lay Leliana down first, Lyna lying beside her. Leliana knew exactly what I wanted, spreading her legs for me as I wasted no time putting my head between her legs, wanting nothing but the taste of her pussy on my tongue. Lyna lay beside her and watched me slowly eat her out.

Reading Leliana's reactions well, she was soon thoroughly enjoying herself, but Lyna was still lying there, just watching, though I noticed a hand was slowly rubbing herself. "Kiss me," Leliana breathed. If you're wondering, that definitely wasn't directed at me.

Despite concentrating on wanting to make Leliana cum, I couldn't help but look up and watch as Lyna slowly closed the gap between them. The first contact was brief, Lyna obviously unsure and a little nervous, but once Leliana's hand went around the back of her head, the kiss deepened quickly, and my cock reacted immediately, not completely hard, but it wouldn't take long.

Kissing Lyna and having me eat her out was almost too much for Leliana, and I'm sure she held back her climax more than once. Breaking the kiss, Lyna then likely surprised us both by moving down her body, glancing my way with a mischievous grin, as she took one of Leliana's hard nipples in her mouth.

"Maker," Leliana moaned, and there's no doubt she wasn't going to last much longer. I gestured for Lyna to curve her body, and as I continued to eat out Leliana, I started to finger-fuck my elven lover at the same time. She loved it immediately, though still managed to pleasure Leliana, spending plenty of time sucking her nipples before she resumed kissing her.

I now had Leliana at the brink, and once I focused on her clit, there was no chance she could continue holding back. She moaned loudly into Lyna's mouth, forcing her body down into my mouth as she climaxed. I kept on going, her body writhing in my one arm, my other still fingering Lyna at the same time. I would have kept pleasing her too, but for once, Leliana couldn't handle it, gently patting my head, the universal signal for me to stop.