The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting my head, I couldn't help look up at her and smile, seeing her cheeks flushed, but a look in her eyes that suggested she most definitely wanted my cock, and soon. "Kiss him. Taste me," Leliana said.

With my fingers still inside her, Lyna moved towards me and quite happily kissed me deeply. I soon had her head resting against Leliana's stomach as I hovered above her, my fingers fucking her hard. Her hand went to my cock as I glanced to see Leliana watching. "Give me a few minutes," she said.

"I want you," Lyna moaned.

Considering she was almost hanging off the bed, I left Lyna was she was as I stepped off, pulling Lyna slightly towards me, Leliana following, being a body pillow. I was gentle as I slid inside Lyna, and she shuddered once I was all the way in. "I nearly came!" she exclaimed rather loudly, much the amusement of Leliana and I.

"And why is that?" I asked as I slowly started to pump into her.

"Watching you use your mouth on Leliana was incredibly erotic."

"And he's an expert at eating my pussy," Leliana added, "He rarely fails... In fact, he's never failed in giving me an orgasm with that tongue of his."

"Oh Maker," Lyna cried quietly, "He's going to give me one in a minute too."

I wasn't sure if I'd cum again so quickly, so I put all my effort into getting Lyna off as quickly as possible, just wondering how fast I could make her cum. No word of a lie, three, maybe four minutes at most before I had her crying out too. I think what I'd done with my fingers certainly brought her to the boil, but I think the whole scenario, with Leliana present, was also turning her on.

Neither woman moved much, Leliana only moving enough so she could take my cock in her mouth, not to get me off, just because she wanted to please me too. I just ran a hand through her hair and told her I loved her, earning another in a long line of heart-warming smiles, despite my length being in her mouth. So I didn't leave her out, I told Lyna I loved her too, though quickly realised I'd never said those words to her.

She started to cry. Leliana stopped what she was doing immediately as I stood Lyna up and hugged her. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"I never thought I'd hear those words from you," she admitted.

"Well, do you feel the same way?"

"Definitely," she whispered, blushing and looking away.

"I love all my girls, Lyna. There are six of you, and you all have my heart. You all have a piece of me."

Leliana got up and joined in our hug, sharing a kiss with me before sharing another one with Lyna. She laughed at my reaction, probably because I grinned like an idiot. With an arm around each, I gave them a gentle squeeze, each of them laughing away before resting their heads against me. "Guess we should appreciate moments like this," Leliana said, "Who knows what it'll be like soon."

"We'll survive," I stated confidently. Both looked up at me, meeting their eyes, "You have my word. All my girls will come out of this alive and as you are."

"And you?" Lyna asked.

"You think I'm going to die when I have six of you?!"

That made both of them laugh before we finally made our way back to bed. Lyna was now feeling rather confident, and appeared to have an idea of how the main idea of the night was going to work. Leliana got on her hands and knees as I got behind her. Lyna watched Leliana intently as my favourite redhead ran her hands up and down her body, while I distracted her, running my hands up and down her back before feeling her up.

Leliana asked a final time if Lyna wanted it. Our elven lover immediately nodded her head, Leliana leaning forward to kiss her first before running her tongue down her body before she licked her the first time. Lyna didn't know how to react, though once Leliana started properly eating her out, Lyna relaxed. I bent down and kissed down Leliana back first, then thought I'd have my own fun, running my tongue over her arsehole. That caused her to gasp. "Naughty," she breathed, "That's for another night."

"I know, but you love it still."

"I do, but if you do anything tonight, only fingers. Okay?"

I reassured her that's what I'd do as I lined up my cock, running it along her slit, just enough to distract her. I locked eyes with Lyna and smiled at her. She was loving what Leliana was doing, though once I slid inside her, there was no doubt Leliana was completely distracted.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"It's good, isn't it?" Lyna smirked.

"Good? Maker, nothing compares, Lyna," Leliana breathed, placing her head just above Lyna's sex. I don't think our elven lover was going to pleasure too much over the never few minutes, as I immediately started fucking her. Apart from her moans, our skin was soon slapping against each other, and Leliana put both hands behind her back, allowing me to grab both. "Fuck me!" she cried.

So I went faster and harder. She cried out, Lyna's eyes widening in surprise as there was no doubt Leliana was now being fucked good and proper. Somehow, she managed to resume pleasuring Lyna, though only for a few moments each time before crying out, in a good way mind, the air turning blue to the usage of language, all in that accent of hers that still drove me wild after all these months.

I let go of her hands as I licked my thumb and started to rub her arsehole. Her body immediately reacted, and I knew she wouldn't finger a finger or two inside her there. So I wet a couple of my fingers and gently prodded her. "Yes," she hissed, "Please."

Lyna wasn't exactly ignored, but Leliana was now watching me rather than Lyna. She was now watching too, particularly as my fingers were soon deep in Leliana's arse with my cock now absolutely pounding her pussy. If I thought about it, drastically different to the love making we'd enjoyed only a day or so before, but what we shared depended on our mood. And how turned on she was.

Her climax took me by surprise. Usually she'd mention she was going to, but maybe she wanted to surprise me. Whatever the case, I felt both my cock and fingers squeezed, though she told me to keep fucking her. I did at least remove my fingers, but I did as she requested, as I was only going to finish in one place, and that was inside her. Leliana rested her head on Lyna again, looking back as I continued fucking her.

"Cum in me," she pleaded.

"Give me a minute. Trust me, that's the only place I want it too."

That made her smile, and her eyes looked up and down my now rather sweaty body. I gave her arse a slap, causing her to giggle, Lyna joining in, as I groaned, feeling another in a long line of orgasms that would result in me finishing inside Leliana. If I thought about it, how I hadn't got her accidentally pregnant, I'll never know.

My orgasm, when it finally arrived, near enough caused me to pass out. The sense of relief as I unloaded deep inside her was palpable, leaning forward as I rested on Leliana's back, hands on the bed so I didn't completely fall forward and squash her. Leliana just wiggled her butt against me as I moved one hand to keep her in position.

"I think you should give Lyna an orgasm," I suggested through a series of deep breaths.

"Will you stay inside me while I do?"

"Until I fall out, sure."

As I relaxed, I watched Leliana resume her pleasuring of Lyna. She was completely turned on by what she'd watched. Her entire body appeared to have taken on a reddish colour, while her eyes looked at me with such lust and desire, I'm sure she would have happily fucked me again there and then. I simply wasn't capable, not after that.

I finally fell out of Leliana, much to her disappointment, and crawled around the bed next to Lyna. Leliana could now focus completely on her, and I just watched Lyna, loving every single second. Her climax, when it came, was fucking adorable, these cute little sounds that I think took her by surprise. Leliana kissed up her body once she was done, sharing another long kiss with her before leaning across to kiss me.

"I don't know about you, but I'm knackered, and we have the Landsmeet tomorrow," I said.

The two readily agreed, and after a quick shuffle around, I found myself in the middle with a girl to either side, cuddling into me. Lyna was out rather quickly, though Leliana remained awake with me a little longer, spending most of that time just making out, before she took snuggled into me and fell asleep.

My mind immediately switched to what would happen the next day. I had no idea how the Landsmeet would end. I had hopes. We all had hopes. But Loghain still had power. He still had plenty of allies. I knew blood might eventually be spilled, though I hoped that, in the end, he might have a modicum of sense and surrender.

It was simply a case of wait and see.