The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, "It's going to be big, Ragnar. Fuck me harder."

"By the Nine, woman, how hard do you want it?"

"Enough to make me cum and pass out!"

So I thought 'Fuck it', and keeping my cock inside her, flipping her onto her back and got her into a position where I could just hammer my cock into her. To my own amazement, she loved every second. "Just ruin me," she cried. I think she was caught up in the moment, and definitely enjoyed performing in front of the others. But she couldn't keep it up either, and once I felt her pussy squeeze my cock, and her climax overcome her from head to toe, she had to ask me to stop. I did so immediately, lying her back down so she was comfortable, though she asked me to stay inside her until she was ready.

"Wow," I heard Neria state quietly. I glanced back to see she was still dressed, thought her cheeks were bright red, from either excitement or the wine, I wasn't sure.

I eventually had to lie back myself, positioned between Leliana and Cerys once again. Leliana poured me another glass of wine, and she watched with amusement as my cock slowly deflated. Natia laid by the fireplace for a few minutes, rather content with life. Glancing back at Leliana, I remembered and said, "Hang on, do you want to finish?"

She just kissed my cheek. "It's fine. Though I think we've worn Solona out already." Looking to my right, she was still lying back, barely awake. Then Leliana muttered something to herself and whispered into my ear, "I'll be back shortly." I have no idea where she was going, but she didn't bother dressing, so anyone wandering the halls might be in for a shock.

Returning a few minutes later, she called my name to gain my attention. She had returned with company. "Oh my," Wynne said softly, no doubt taken aback by all the skin on show. I rose to my feet immediately and approached the pair.

"Since all the females are in here, I thought I'd invite Wynne. I doubt she'll give into temptation, though who knows, yes?"

"Would you like to join us, Wynne?" I asked.

She glanced past me at the rest of the girls and a smile soon formed. "I'd be delighted, Ragnar. Um, do you want me to...?"

I didn't have to respond, as Leliana and the others were all as complimentary as possible. I could see Wynne was still nervous about disrobing in front of everyone, but once she was as naked as the rest of us, well except Neria, the compliments continued. "No wonder Ragnar liked you. Yours tits are fantastic," Natia exclaimed.

That just caused Wynne to laugh, completely relax, and she eventually joined the rest of us, Leliana leaving a gap so she could lie next to me. Seeing Wynne get naked immediately, all eyes turned to Neria as she stood up and immediately started to disrobe. Seeing a new body always got me a little excited. I compared her to Lyna, considering they were both elves. Neria had bigger breasts, her arse was fantastic, though she was just as slim. And it was clear she was excited, my eyes dropping south, where a nice covering of hair sat above her sex. More compliments flowed, and space was made to my other side so she could sit near me.

"What do you think?" she asked shyly.

"Just like the rest of my girls. Absolutely gorgeous."

"You want to fuck him?" Natia asked. Neria's eyes widened, so I assured her she didn't have to do a thing. "Well, what about you, Wynne? I wouldn't mind watching those breasts jiggle as he fucks you."

Wynne leaned in close. "Is she always like this?"

"Natia tells it how it is. That's why we love her."

"Plus she's showing off," Solona muttered.

"Oh, still awake are we?" Leliana asked, unable to stop the giggle.

"Not my fault you made me cum hard."

Wynne's eyes now widened in surprise. "Oh, so..."

"I've had experience with women, Wynne. You know that. But we generally only do things when we are with Ragnar. One, because we know it excites him, and two, some of us do enjoy being with women in such situations." Leliana then run a hand up Wynne's side, putting her lips near her ear, "I know you've been with a woman, Wynne." Wynne swallowed and nodded. "What did you think?"

"Well, it's different to a man."

That was the easy answer, so Leliana asked, "Well, which do you prefer?"

"A man. But if a woman were to offer herself, I wouldn't say no."

"Well, I've already pleasured a woman tonight. And what would you prefer?"

"Oh, I couldn't possibly..."

"Don't you want Ragnar's hard cock inside you?" Leliana whispered into her ear. Wynne closed her eyes as Leliana ran a hand down her side. "Don't you want to feel him thrust into you, making you his, just like the rest of us?" Wynne took a deep, ragged breath. I watch Leliana's hand as it moved to her sex, Wynne's legs parting immediately as she started to gently rub her pussy. "Can't you just imagine him sliding that hard cock inside you again, feeling him thrust until he cums deep inside you?"

"Maker," she breathed.

"Holy shit, Leliana, you're turning most of us on right now," Cerys exclaimed to quite a few giggles.

"I think we can all imagine lying on our backs, Ragnar's arms to our side, his body hovering above us, kissing us hard, feeling his hard cock between our legs, those wrapped around him, urging him on to fuck us harder and faster, wanting him to make us cum as he's deep inside us, before we feel that final climax of his. Tell me you don't all think about it constantly like I do."

No surprise, I was now rock solid. Leliana now had two fingers inside Wynne, only gently thrusting inside her. "Tell no lies, Wynne. You want Ragnar right now, don't you? You don't want my fingers. You want that young, hard, thick cock inside you. You want to be underneath him as he fucks you. You want him to make you his like the rest of us."

"Maker, yes. I think about that night constantly," she finally admitted.

"Do you want him inside you right now?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Do you want him to fuck you until he cums inside you?"

"Maker, yes!"

"Do you want to stop denying yourself and admit you want to be one of his girls, at least for a little while?"

She opened her eyes and met mine. "I've been a fool, Ragnar."

I leaned forward and kissed her. "No, I understand why. It's an unusual situation."

"She's wet and ready to go, Ragnar. The question is, Wynne, what do you want?"

Wynne blushed before she found confidence in her voice. "I want that thick, hard cock inside me. I just want to know how he wants me."

"All fours, Wynne. I want to spank that arse of yours."

She actually giggled at the thought as she got on all fours, and I positioned her in front of everyone. I was surprised she so readily agreed to be fucked in front of everyone, assuming she might have enjoyed a wine or two that evening that lowered her inhibitions. Running a hand down her back, I took a good look at her arse. There was little doubt all the walking we'd done had sculpted it. To put it bluntly, it was perfect for a woman of her age.

"How old are you, if you don't mind us asking, Wynne?" Cerys wondered.

"I'm fifty."

"So Ragnar is about to fuck a woman double his age? I'm impressed." Cerys then paused. "You've been with a woman, right?" Wynne nodded. "Well, do you mind being the middle? I wouldn't mind having my pussy pleasured by a mature woman such as yourself."

"Considering what I'm about to do in front of you all, Cerys, I think pleasuring you at the same time will only make it better."

Cerys smiled at me as she lay down in front of Wynne, who wasted absolutely no time lowering her mouth. Cerys gasped while I looked around to see surprise on a few faces. "Shit, she really does like pussy," Natia murmured, "And I'm not sure which one I mean."

Not wanting to just slide my cock into Wynne, I got in position and started to do what she was doing to Cerys. She rather enjoyed it immediately, wigging her body in my face, and I thoroughly enjoyed tasting her again. I spent a few minutes eating her out before I thought I'd have a little fun, running my tongue up over her tight rear hole. That caused her to gasp immediately.

"Oh my..." she breathed, lifting her head and looking back, "Can I be honest, Ragnar?"

"Sure."

"I haven't had a cock up there since my first time. The last woman I was with constantly had her fingers in my arse though."

"Is that a suggestion, Wynne?"

"I'm saying I would love your fingers in my arse as you fuck me."

I think my cock throbbed. It definitely throbbed. "Wynne!" Leliana exclaimed.

"What? I think it's clear there's no point in having inhibitions in this room tonight. The only reason I'm not letting him fuck me there is because his cock is rather large, and we'll be riding by horseback tomorrow."

"Oh, I like you, Wynne. You're a good one," Natia stated, laughing away.

Before lowering my head, I glanced at Neria, who looked a little overwhelmed by it all. "Are you okay?"

"There's a lot going on, that's all." I looked down her body, noticing the hardened nipples and the glistening sex. Lifting my eyes back to hers, she returned a shy smile. "I'm very turned on."

"Then pleasure yourself, or have someone pleasure you. If you can wait, I can do it. Or if there is..."

"I'll wait."

Lyna laughed away beside her, though I noticed one of her hands did lower down her body. I returned my attention to Wynne, returning my tongue to her pussy, which was now dripping with excitement. Cerys was also enjoying what Wynne was doing to her, as she was spending a lot of time moaning. I had to be inside Wynne again, so I lined my cock up with her entrance, holding her in place by her hips. Prodding her sex, she moved her body back so I could enter her, watching her head dip down as she moaned. Leliana sat on her knees next to Wynne. "It's good, yes?"

"As I said, I've been a fool, Leliana. I've pleasured myself so much thinking of that night, when I could probably..."

"Definitely," I said.

"Definitely have had the real thing."

"Then enjoy it now for as long as you can." She then looked at Cerys. "Since you're being eaten out, care to return the favour?"

"Watching you being eaten out by me will make Ragnar cum in five minutes."

She looked at me and smirked. "That's the plan."

I was now buried completely in Wynne, giving her arse a gentle slap. She laughed when I did that, doing the same to her other cheek. Holding her side with one hand, I slowly fucked her, keeping an even tempo, as her pussy was tight and accepting, and felt fantastic around my cock. Leliana was sitting on Cerys's face by now, though her eyes were only one me. Watching her being pleasured was an incredible turn on.

Glancing around, I found what I wanted and asked Sereda to get it for me. She was polite enough to open the bottle for me, pouring it on Wynne's arse as I continued to thrust into her. Wynne moaned as I rubbed some of it into her arse cheeks before pouring a little more on that tight little hole. I started to rub my thumb against it, and that provoked an immediate, positive reaction.

"Maker," she whispered.

"I'll be honest, Wynne, I'd love to fuck you there."

"I know," she said softly, "But it would be too much for me."

"I understand. I'll just fantasise about it."

"You can stick fingers in there though. Go ahead."

I buried my cock inside her as I started to prod her arse. Her body automatically moved away at first, so I held her in place as I started to rub it again before inserting a finger. Hearing her gasp made me a little harder, or so it felt, slowly inserting it and letting her get used to it. I started to fuck her slowly again as I did the same with my finger, quickly adding a second one, which she seemed to enjoy.

"Okay, this is fucking hot," Sereda stated, to my surprise at least.

"If you'd like, I'm sure Natia wouldn't mind..." I looked at my first sexy little dwarf. "Natia?"

"Oh, hell yes, if she wants?" Sereda simply found a pillow, lay back and spread her legs. "Ragnar, I think we're all having an orgasm tonight."

Solona was watching, though she looked ready for bed, returning an adorable smile though her eyes looked ready to close for the night. That left only the two elves. Neria was still rubbing herself slowly. Lyna was doing the same thing, but I think she wanted to get involved somehow. I just didn't know how. "Lyna, if you can wait and don't mind sharing, I'll be the meat in an elven sandwich." That made her laugh, though she readily agreed.

"This room is going to smell of cum, pussy and sex by the end," Leliana muttered.

That made me chuckle as I was now fucking Wynne good and proper, my fingers also pumping her arse fast as well. She was definitely into it now, barely able to focus on Cerys though I think she was covering her moans by clamping her mouth to her pussy. Wondering how much she could take, I inserted a third finger, and that made her cry out "Fuck!"

"Okay?"

"Better than okay. Oh, I'm going to cum soon, Ragnar."

That's what I wanted, pumping into Wynne even faster, stretching her arse a little more with my fingers. To be honest, I think she could have easily taken my cock, but I understood her hesitancy, and I wouldn't force the issue. But she loved my fingers, and definitely loved my cock. Cerys was now being ignored for the moment, as I could she was keeping her head up, looking back at me. Her eyes were alive.

Changing how my fingers were inside her arse, I made a gesture and she sat up, leaning back against me so I could kiss her neck while grabbing one of her breasts with my left hand. Cerys didn't complain too much as she was still eating out Leliana. Figuring Wynne would be occupied for a while, Leliana simply smiled at me before lowering herself down to return the favour to Cerys.

"I think your cock just got bigger," Wynne mentioned, before looking at the reason why, "Ah, now I can see why." I finally had to remove my fingers as it wasn't particularly comfortable, Wynne now able to rest against me, turning her head so we could kiss. "I'm sorry for being a fool," she said quietly.

"Don't be. You're here now with us."

"I still can't believe a man such as yourself is inside me." I gave her a hard thrust, earning a smile. "Maker, it does feel fantastic." Moving my hand down her body, it jolted as I rubbed it against her clit. "You want me to pass out, don't you?"

"I'll hold on if you do."

She kissed me again, and the moan she released into my mouth suggested she was definitely getting close. I fucked her a little faster, causing her to break the kiss and cry out, keeping my arm firm around her body, just under her breasts, tweaking one of her nipples, as my right hand continued to fondle her clit. She was now meeting some of my thrusts, and I could see most of the girls now focusing on us rather intently.

"Fuck her, Ragnar!" Solona called.

"I want to switch. I want to watch you," Wynne breathed.

That barely took seconds, Wynne spreading her legs and wrapping them around me once I was inside her again. She was desperate for me to kiss her, running her hands through my hair, though she couldn't kiss me for too long, crying out again that I was going to make her cut. Running a hand down her body, I grabbed her arse and lifted her slightly, now properly fucking her, hoping to hit the right spots. I definitely was from the noise she made.

"Oh, Maker, I'm close."

"Make her cum, Ragnar!" someone else called. I wasn't really concentrating on anything else except the feeling of her pussy and the fact I wanted her to cum hard.

"Oh gods," I groaned, as there was no doubt my climax was going to be just as big.

"Cum in me. Cum in me," she repeated, feeling her pussy start to squeeze my cock, knowing that was the start of her impending climax. Digging her fingers into my back, her head rolled back as she moaned, feeling her legs squeeze me even tighter. "Don't stop!" she cried.

Feeling her back arch as well, I lifted myself up slightly but continued fucking her. I was now concentrating on my own climax. I thought I could feel it travel all the way up from my feet and my legs. I heard a groan, figuring it was my own, as I pumped a few more time before burying myself and unloading. I'm sure my groan went for a while, and I know I was very complimentary of Wynne as I came inside her.

Then I relaxed, and did my best not to squash her, resting on one of my forearms. Wynne had her eyes closed, though opened them as she probably sensed I was looking at her, a beaming smile forming immediately before kissing her hard for a moment. "I'm not denying myself that again," she joked.

"I hope not, Wynne. I'm not lying. Your body is fantastic."

"For a mature woman."

"For any woman."

"Can I just say, that was totally fucking hot." I looked up to see everyone else must have been watching us, as every other sex act had halted, all the girls lined up. Wynne immediately grew a little self-conscious and embarrassed, though they all assured her she looked wonderful.

"Wynne, you have the appearance of a well fucked woman," Natia stated, "Little wonder considering the cock that's still inside you."

Wynne looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "And it's still rather hard too."

"Give it time. You've worn me out, Wynne." I was right, as it finally softened completely and I sat back. Wynne happily lay back, her legs spread wide, a bit of cum leaking out of her, covered in her own sweat and probably some of mine. She looked spectacular. "Right, I don't know about all of you, but that's knackered me. But..." I looked at the two elven women, "You two need to have some fun before we call it a night."

Neria smiled. "Can I be honest? I'd rather our first time together be a little more private."

I couldn't help smile. "And that's absolutely fine. Lyna?"

"I gave myself a rather nice orgasm while you were with Wynne. So did Neria. With all the noises in this room, you probably didn't notice." I looked at Leliana and Cerys, and they both look very pleased, nodding that, they too, had climaxed. Sereda definitely looked like she'd had one, though also a little self-conscious too, probably because it had been with Natia.

"So we're all happy?" A sea of nodding heads, and I couldn't help sag and sigh with relief. "Thank the Nine. I'm not sure if I could handle any more." That led to plenty of laughs at my expense. I helped Wynne into a sitting position and we shared a nice cuddle, kissing my cheek and whispering her thanks in my ear, adding that she would no longer be a fool, and she would come knock on my door if she wanted my company again. I simply said I'd be delighted. She added that sharing me at the same time with another woman or two would be even better. She liked my delighted reaction to that.

Lying back down in between them all, the girls descended into chatter again, more wine being consumed while Solona asked if servants could bring some nibbles. They arrived a few minutes later, and we'd all worked up a good appetite. The only time it became properly awkward was when we started to feel tired and had to organise where to sleep. We grabbed the blankets from the bed behind us, Leliana disappearing for a couple of minutes, returning with some more, and we decided to stay by the fire.

Leliana was, of course, closest to me on one side, while everyone agreed that Neria should be closest on the other, though I warned her that, if I ended up spooning her, she would be surprised in the morning. That just made her giggle, assuring me it was fine.

I'm sure we were all up far later than we probably should have been, but slowly but surely, my girls started to go to sleep. Neria was one of the last, and we shared our first kiss before she went to sleep. Like all the others, she was a very good kisser, and I could sense the mutual attraction. "After the battle," she whispered. I smiled and nodded.