The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, Leliana always remained awake with me, turning around to face her as she cuddled into me. "Have a good night?" she asked softly.

"Wonderful. It's been a lot of fun."

"I know tomorrow and after has been on our minds. When it's over, we'll do this properly."

"I think what we've done tonight was perfect. What did you have in mind?"

"How about a train of girls pleasing each other, just for you?" The face I pulled made her giggle. "Or, I don't know, we all line up, spreading our legs while you do whatever you want. And you know we'd all agree. Or you can be the middle of an otherwise female gangbang. Granted, it would be difficult for you if you wanted to cum over and over again."

"Well, I have a mouth and fingers too."

She stroked my cheek as she said, "Or you and I can just make love."

I laid a soft kiss on her lips. "And you know I'd love that too. We can do that in privacy, just the two of us. We don't need an audience for that."

She kissed me again, though made sure it wasn't enough to get me excited, before she shuffled into me, resting her head in what was its usual position now. I was the last to sleep as always, going over nearly every single possibility of what was to come in the next day or so. We wouldn't rest again until meeting the darkspawn. We could easily make Denerim in the day, and an army on a forced march could do that too. They would be tired on arrival, but the adrenaline of fighting darkspawn would see them through.

I didn't dream of winning glory in battle that night. I'd already gained all the glory I wanted in Skyrim. No, I dreamed of the peace to come. Of a life lived with all my girls. And I knew I would give everything to ensure that dream became reality.