The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You close?" she breathed.

"Somehow waiting for you. I could have cum a minute or so after I was inside you," I happily confessed. That made her laugh quite a bit. "I can't help it if I find you so exciting."

"If you cum, will you stay hard?"

"Inside you? Not a problem."

She purposely started to ride me faster, and she even started to squeeze my cock, a trick she'd learned over time. I could hold back my own climax only for so long, as doing such a thing could be very uncomfortable. Now wanting to get off as quickly as possible, I grabbed her hips and started to meet her bounces by thrusting up. That delighted her, as she squealed the first couple of times, immediately kissing me again as I pumped her very quickly. She knew what was coming, so slowed herself down as I groaned loudly.

"Am I the only one that loves it when he makes that sound just as he cums?" Solona wondered. Or, at least, I think it was Solona. I was really only aware of two things. Leliana's tongue in my mouth and the feeling of my cock erupting deep inside her. She stopped kissing me as I swore a few times, all of it polite and complimentary towards Leliana, before I had to relax back, Leliana ensuring she followed so I was still inside her. She happily continued to ride me, thought switched to grinding, grabbing my hand, sucking on my thumb, then moving it to her clit.

Rubbing that gently, her climax arrived a couple of minutes later. She had one of those all over body shudders before she relaxed and simply cuddled into me. I felt my cock soften inside her, eventually falling out. All she did was shuffle herself a little, not wanting to move for quite a while. The other three didn't mind, chatting amongst themselves. Lenina was on the verge of sleep, while I think Solona was just happy being part of it. I could see Natia was incredibly turned on and wanted some attention.

"Soon," I mouthed at her. She replied by running her hand down her body, inserting two fingers into her pussy, before putting those two fingers in her mouth.

Solona burst into laughter beside me. "Can't get enough?"

"I'd rather Leliana, as I'd have her and his taste, but I don't think she's moving anytime soon."

"Give me a few. Tired now," Leliana murmured into my chest.

If Leliana was tired, I was certainly feeling it now too. But I couldn't let Natia down. Leliana rested on me for at least fifteen minutes before moving, rolling to join Solona and Lenina. Natia was still at the other end of the rather large bed, so I crawled down to meet her. She lay down on her back, resting on my forearms above her, and I kissed her gently, though it quickly changed into the usual sort of kisses I shared with her, the sort that got my cock nice and hard. It took a little longer than usual, not that it mattered. She'd get it in the end.

But I thought I'd give her some attention, kissing down her body towards her breasts, her nipples hard enough to cut glass, before quickly moving down to her pussy. She was incredibly wet and she moaned loudly when I started to eat her out. "Not too much," she breathed, "I don't want to cum yet."

"I just need a few minutes more."

So she spun around onto her front, my hands immediately going to her firm little arse cheeks, spreading those and immediately eating her arse. She loved it, earning comments from Solona, about the fact she loved receiving it, and apparently I loved doing it. I did that for quite a while, Natia quickly on all four, wiggling her arse in my face. While doing that, I started to finger her again, gently fucking her with only a couple, not enough to make her cum but get her even more excited.

"You hard?" she finally asked.

"I was a while ago. I was just enjoying this," I said, licking up her arse crack for emphasis.

She turned around and kissed me. "I need you in me. Right fucking now." She then turned her head to look at the other three. "Sure you want to watch this?"

"Why?" Solona wondered.

"Because I'm a little dwarf about to get her arse fucking annihilated by this massive human cock."

Solona looked at me, eyes wide with surprise. I just shrugged. "It's what she wants. Sure, she's showing off a little, but she enjoys it immensely." Looking back at Natia, I asked, "Do you want your ankles tied to the posts?"

"Yes, enough to lift me up too so you can properly drive into me."

Natia kept herself turned on by rubbing herself as I grabbed the restraints from a drawer next to my bed. I placed a couple of pillows under her head first, something she was grateful for, before I tied a one of the stockings around her right ankle, tying the other end to the bedpost. It probably looked uncomfortable to the others, but Natia was used to it by now. We'd done it before. I tied another stocking around her left ankle, pull that leg wide and back too, as she shuffled so she was bent slightly, her arse in the air. She moved the pillows so her head and neck were comfortable, watching me as I applied more lube to my cock. Seeing her in that sort of vulnerable position made me completely hard, but it was because she trusted me.

Getting into position, I bent down to kiss her first. "Will you use the word tonight?" She smirked but said nothing. "Remember, if you do..."

"I won't," she said softly, "But you'll do what I want?"

"Of course. You know I no longer hesitate, because I trust you as much as you trust me."

As much as it looked uncomfortable for her, it also required a bit of strength for me, particularly in the arms. But there was little chance of me worrying about tiredness now. Lining my cock up with her arse, I caused surprise by immediately sliding it in. She just smiled as I quickly had my entire length inside her.

We had a well-established routine. I thrust hard into her once and stopped. Then I did it three time and stopped again. Leaning down to kiss her once again, upon breaking it, she simply said, "Fuck me hard."

What the other three girls would have seen over the next however many minutes probably made their arses hurt in sympathy. I simply drove my cock into Natia as hard as possible. The position didn't exactly allow a quick tempo, but it wasn't so much as speed as strength. She loved running her hands up my arms as I did. I would watch her face. There was no doubt whatsoever it hurt, as much as she enjoyed it.

The next sentence from her would have definitely caused surprise. "Choke me," she pleaded. The first time she asked, I refused as I didn't understand. We spoke about it after. Again, it was a loss of control thing, and a trust thing she had with me. Once I understood, I tried it, and she absolutely loved it, the strength of the grip of my hand and the power of my arm exactly what she wanted.

I had to get comfortable before attempting it, as she still wanted me to fuck her as hard I could at the same time. I always used my right hand, being right-handed, balancing on my left. Putting my hand to her throat, she wrapped one of her hands around my wrist, not to stop me. She smiled at me as I gave her a gentle squeeze, and once we were both comfortable, I started to squeeze.

It heightened everything for her within moments. Her hand gripped my wrist to hold it in place, not that she could really have stopped me moving it away, but I let her have that illusion.

"By the Maker," Solona stated quietly.

Neither of us replied, focused as I was on squeezing her and pounding her arse. Natia's other hand was back towards her pussy, so I know she was getting herself ready for an almighty orgasm, the sort where she was likely going to pass out.

"Harder," she managed to say.

"I need my hand back for balance if I do."

She glared at me. "Just fucking do it, pussy!"

I squeezed a little bit tighter for that remark, which is just what she wanted. I wasn't in character or anything like I'd done with Haelga. I just knew what Natia wanted, the sort of reaction she wanted from me during these sort of situations. So I squeezed a little tighter, adjusting my body ever so slightly, and thrust into her so hard, I heard comments from all three girls behind me.

"That all you got?" Natia said, taunting me. It wasn't for our benefit. She was now showing off.

So I got into it too, leaning down towards her face. "I'm going to make you bleed," I growled. She wouldn't, I'd never do anything again with her if I did, but her eyes lit up at those words. The kiss we then shared was so hot and passionate, I nearly came there and then. I think she did too.

I'm not sure what the other three were thinking, but I put them out of my mind, just focusing on the sexy dwarf beneath me, her legs spread completely wide, arse totally at my mercy. I had no doubt she was now very sore. I could see from her shoulder movement she was now getting herself ready for orgasm. My hand was still at her throat, though she gave my wrist a tap, a signal to move it. I moved it from her throat to her cheek, caressing it with the back of my fingers. It was getting close to the end, and she was going to need care afterwards.

She came first, she came hard, and she came wet. I'd learned she sometimes squirted when very excited. I'd never been with a woman like that before. It was something we'd only discovered during situations like that. She found it very exciting. So did I, to be honest. It was completely different.

And I was right, she pretty much passed out underneath me, so I stopped what I was doing. I wasn't going to fuck Natia when she was nearly comatose. From my position, I could reach across to untie the binds with ease, easing her legs down first, before shuffling our bodies so we could lie down together. We always kept towels close by, grabbing one of those as I took my cock out, immediately putting it to her rear to help clean up.

Then I held her close to me, whispering into her ear one word, "Safe."

"I love you," she whispered back.

There was a long silence before someone asked, "So... What was that about?" Solona asked, as a glance showed that Lenina was now asleep, and Leliana already knew. She hadn't seen it before, but I told her everything.

"It's a long story, but Natia likes to lose control. And she trusts me so much that I can tie her up to the bed, leaving her completely exposed, and while I could do anything, she knows I'll only do what she wants."

"And fucking her that hard like that?"

"Pleasure and pain. Trust me, it's not always like that. And, I'll be honest, we were showing off a little. Right now, it's all about making her feel safe, protected but, most importantly, loved. Leliana?"

"Yes, Ragnar?"

"Can you get the servants to prepare the big bath?"

I glanced to see her smile. "I take it you would like all of us?"

"I'll carry Lenina to bed, but if you two want to join Natia and I, trust me, you're more than welcome after tonight."

She crawled across the bed, kissed my cheek, and said she'd ensure it was prepared, and that she would be waiting. After she left, Solona crawled across to see Natia with her head buried under my chin, her body curled into a ball next to mine. She used one word. Adorable. "Is she hurt?" she wondered.

"She feels a little pain, but she says it's all forgotten when I hold her like this."

"I've never seen anyone..." Solona trailed off.

"I'll let Natia explain it. Talk to her sometime. Rest assured, I'll never expect it from anyone else. It's something special Natia and I share."

"She must really love and trust you."

"I do," Natia whispered, before she lifted her head, "He's never hurt me."

"But..."

"He's never hurt me, Solona." She stated that so adamantly, I could see the surprise on Solona's face. All Natia did was cuddle into me even tighter. She lightened her tone as she added, "We can talk about it, Solona. I don't mind talking about it nowadays. And there are things you won't know about me. Ragnar knows absolutely everything, of course."

I'm not sure Solona understood, but she still kissed my cheek, caressed the back of Natia's head, before stating she'd meet us in the bath. "Natia, I have to move Lenina," I whispered, "Will you be okay? I'll be back shortly."

"Okay."

Lifting Lenina was easy, as none of the elven girls I was with weighed all that much. She briefly woke up and smiled upon realising I was carrying her, managing to open the room she shared with Lyna and Neria. They were on separate beds, though I was aware Lyna shared a bed with Neria. The latter woke up as I lowered Lenina, Neria whispering she'd make sure Lenina was okay. Kissing her forehead, I hurried back to my bedroom. Natia hadn't moved, so I picked her up and carried her. On the way, she looked up and ran a hand down my cheek. "Do you know much I love you?" she asked.

"I have an idea..."

"I'll admit, though, we won't be doing that for a while."

"Sore?"

She giggled. "Incredibly. But, by the Ancestors, it was perfect, Ragnar. So good. Just what I wanted and needed."

"I assume tonight was your idea?"

Now she blushed, looking away. "Maybe..."

That just made me laugh. Leliana and Solona were already in the bath, smiling at me as I carried Natia in. The servants always kept huge steel pots of hot water ready in case we wanted to bathe, so that is why the bath was readily available. I kept hold of Natia as I sat us down, the bath quite large, the water evening high on me. Natia stayed sitting crossways on my lap, resting her head against me, as the four of us just relaxed after quite the evening.

"So, we doing that again or not?" Solona wondered, "I'll be honest, it was better than I thought it would go. I was expecting it to be... messier. Or maybe smellier."

I cracked up laughing. Leliana had a giggle as she replied, "That's why we prepared, Solona. The wonder of potions and elixirs allows fun like that." She then glanced in my direction. "Of course, some of us might have had a little too much fun."

"It's okay. She's like this each and every time. She's tired, a little sore, very emotional, and needs to feel safe in my arms."

"Should she come to bed with us?" I nodded, Leliana against grinning. "Okay. I guess I can be the big spoon on you."

"Thank you," Natia murmured.

Solona left first, as she started to fall asleep in the hot water. She kissed Leliana on the cheek, shared a rather nice, long kiss with me. She made me near tear up when laying a soft kiss on Natia's cheek, looking at me in the eyes, a glance of understanding. She then ruffled my hair for good measure before grabbing a towel and disappearing. Leliana helped me when I needed to get out, wrapping a towel around my waist as I helped dry Natia. She was half asleep when standing up, so I quickly dried her before carrying her back to the bedroom. Leliana still found it a little amusing as we hopped into bed. Natia blindly searched for my arms, only happy when I was holding her, and she dropped off immediately. Leliana cuddled into me from behind, feeling her breasts in my back, kissing the top of my shoulder blades and then neck before whispering that she loved me in my ear.

* * * * *

Four months after the Blight...

After four months as Lord of Denerim, there were a couple more changes in the dynamic of the estate. My harem still existed completely. There was little chance of that changing. However, as they couldn't always be with me, some of the girls did choose to either experiment with each other, or they simply found comfort in each other. They were all adamant that I would be the only man in their love lives.

I wasn't surprised when Solona ended up fooling around with Eliza, and the pair made a good couple. I think they hooked up simply as they were a pair of humans, and they did like to go into detail about the things they did. Apparently both ate pussy, loved using fingers, and even got into some arse play. Apparently that first night with me wakened a desire in Solona that her arse wasn't off limits.

I think, apart from Leliana, I spent time with Natia the most. At least that's what I thought. I didn't total up time in my head. But it was still a surprise when I found out, or more honestly, walked in on her and Sereda. The latter had been adamant she wouldn't go down on a woman, but something changed, as she was enjoying Natia's pussy as much as Natia was enjoying hers. I quite happily watched them from the doorway before they realised they had company. All that led to was an invite to join them... Of course I accepted it.

Anora and Eliza quickly established a friendship in addition to the latter hooking up with Solona, though nothing more than that, a shared history with Anora being the daughter and Eliza the sworn warrior of Loghain. I doubted it would ever be anything more as neither woman showed an interest in ever being intimate with another woman. Other than that, the only other possible duo was Neria and Lenina, but that was only based on the fact they happily shared a bed. I asked Lyna, and she said they only shared a bed for practical reasons, and even she would join them at times. I joked about it being a threesome. That comment just earned a playful punch in the shoulder about my overactive imagination.

As for Leliana, she had me... most of the time. I still hadn't proposed to her. We knew that, while being the Arl of Denerim, it just wasn't feasible. I was just far too busy, and I still wanted to take her away from Ferelden for a time where it was just the two of us. And she did worry about how the other girls would react if I did propose, so we discussed it and put the idea to the side for the moment.

Our sex life continued to get better though. One of the best times was a simple afternoon. I was in my office, Anora having disappeared into the city, the rest of the girls either around the estate or out doing their own thing. Leliana wandered into the office, wearing her leather uniform. That gained my immediate attention, wondering what she wanted. Walking around my desk, she pushed my chair back a little and sat on my desk, spreading her legs just enough so I could see she wasn't wearing any panties, and her pussy was bald and glistening.

"You've always wanted to fuck me in my leathers, Ragnar," she whispered, "I've been in our bedroom getting ready to come in here. Obviously, just the very thought of it has excited me."

I dropped to my knees, pulled her closer and started lapping at her pussy. She rolled her head back and cried out, before sitting forward, holding my head in place. I was already rock hard, my hand already working to remove my trousers. I was only going to eat her out for a little while, as I knew what we both wanted. Having shaved herself bald was something new and rather erotic, and very unexpected.

I would have happily given her an orgasm with my mouth, but she wanted my cock. To be honest, I wanted to have my cock inside her just as much, so when she asked for me stand up, all I did was do that, drop my trousers and underwear, and line my cock up. I kissed her as I slid my cock inside her, her arms immediately wrapping around me.

It was nothing but a quick, hard fuck. Her legs wrapped around my waist, the desk quickly making plenty of noise as we fucked. She was trying to stay quiet, so was I, but it was just so exciting, something I'd thought about for a long time, that it was just too exciting. It was only when I felt a very fast approaching orgasm that I slowed down. I didn't want to cum too soon.

She realised and giggled. "Someone's excited," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Are you kidding me? I've thought about this since the first day we met."

I slowed right down, gently thrusting into her, as we made out at the same time. We didn't even realise we had company until there was a cleared throat, looking up to see Anora standing in the doorway. Neither of us were embarrassed, as everyone had seen us have sex by now, whether walking into our bedroom or somewhere around the estate. If you were a prude in the estate, you'd be in for a bad time. I waved Anora forward, Leliana making sure I was still sliding in and out of her.