The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we do this next, Ragnar?" Anora wondered. That surprised me as she was no exhibitionist, though we absolutely adored making love.

"Are you sure?"

"Seeing you like this is very erotic, Ragnar. And Leliana is gorgeous in that armour."

"Thank you," Leliana replied shyly.

To prove she wanted to stay, Anora took a seat and happily watched Leliana and I make love. She'd never done something like that before. She'd walked in on us more than once, Leliana joking that perhaps we should lock the bedroom door, but I knew that Natia and Solona always wanted to join us to sleep or in the morning.

Leliana eventually lay back across my desk, her head hanging over the edge the other side, lifting her legs wide. Wrapping my arms around them, I started to fuck her hard and fast again. "Oh Maker, fuck me," she cried. The tone suggested she was now rather excited herself.

"I want to cum on your armour."

Leliana burst into laughter at that. I don't know why I wanted to do it, but I did. She said it was fine. In the position she was, I licked my thumb and started to rub her clit. That helped get her even closer, keeping her in position with my left arm. Glancing to Anora, she had her legs spread over the arms of the chair, her panties on the floor, and what I saw excited me even more. She met my eyes and licked her lips. Anora could be erotic when she wanted, but she was on another level this time.

Returning my attention to Leliana, she was now getting ever closer to orgasm, now rubbing her clit faster and faster, causing her to cry out more and more. "This is so fucking hot, Ragnar. Why haven't we done this before?"

"We can definitely do it again."

She came loud and hard, having to tighten my left arm around her thigh to stop her rolling off the table, or falling on her head. She started to laugh away once she'd finished, suggesting it was one of her better ones, before suggesting I should finish myself off. She managed to ease herself up, resting on her elbows, to watch me stroke myself. I eventually left a mess on her armour, at least three or four thick white ropes of cum. Just seeing how she was, freshly fucked, armour covered in cum, her face flushed red, forehead bathed in sweat, red hair sticking to it... She'd never been more beautiful.

Once she'd recovered, I helped her to her feet. She kissed my cheek then, rather unsteadily, left the office. That was a bit of a headscratcher, though we had talked about doing just what we'd done quite a few times.

"Okay, I'll be honest, that's just about the most erotic and beautiful thing I've ever watched," Anora stated.

Turning towards her, I forgot my shrinking cock was still hanging out, at least for a moment. Ready to put it away, she told me not to bother. Instead, she stood up and started to disrobe. "Do you want me to close the door?"

The smile she returned was shy and beautiful. "No. If they want to watch, let them watch. Let them watch the former Queen of Ferelden be royally fucked by the Dragonborn. The only difference is that you're finishing inside me."

"Give me a few minutes first, my queen." As much as Cerys was my lady, as I still called her that whenever we met, as I was still her sworn warrior, despite my temporary elevation, Anora was 'my queen' simply because it was appropriate pet name for her. And she loved the fact I called her that.

Anora surprised me by hopping onto my desk then getting on all fours. She glanced back at me as she wiggled her arse. I knew what she wanted, but I knew what I wanted, so I flipped her back over to start with, holding her against me as I kissed her. It was a soft kiss, and it would have conveyed everything I felt about her. Neither of us had properly admitted how we felt about each other, but the look in her eyes at the end of the kiss suggested her feelings were undeniably returned.

We kissed a little more before I moved down to her neck, which I'd quickly discovered she loved when I gently bit her there. Not enough to leave a mark, though I'd done that once or twice, which she found hilarious, stating I simply marked her as one of mine. Her breasts received plenty of attention, lavishing her nipples and every inch of skin with plenty of kisses, licks and nibbles. She liked it when I gently grabbed a nipple with my teeth, just enough to start to hurt slightly, waiting to hear her gasp so I'd stop.

I could happily spend an hour just kissing the section between her breasts and groin. Her stomach was toned flat, but she looked after herself, and she always smelled divine, a mixture of the soap she used when washing, the perfume she sprayed every day, and just her natural scent. Of course, her best scent was further down. She always giggled when I put my nose to her pubic hair and inhaled. Doing that sent blood flowing to the right parts of my body, though I ignored my own desires, as I pushed her back slightly, falling to my knees again as started to gently use my tongue on her. I was going to take my time and tease her, drive her wild, make her demand my cock inside her.

To be honest, it didn't take that long for her to demand it. So I ignored her the first couple of times. That made her giggle, as she knew I just loved using my mouth on her, as much as any of my girls. She knew I wanted to make her cum as well, but she finally pleaded with me to fuck her, as she wanted to cum with my cock inside her. Well, I couldn't deny my queen that, could I?

Instead of the desk, though, I lifted her up to her feet and sat back down on the chair. It was more than wide enough for her legs to fit either side of mine, so she could easily lower herself down on my cock. "Well, I'll have to keep this in mind for when we're busy working and in need of a breather," she whispered once I was fully sheathed inside her.

"I might just find you far too distracting to get any work done, my queen."

She kissed me softly, running a hand down my cheek. "And you would complain about that?" she whispered again.

"Not at all," replied, kissing that spot between her breasts, "I could never turn down the opportunity to make love to my queen."

"Do you have any idea how much I love you calling me that?"

"Alistair was an idiot," I said, thrusting up into her, watching her eyes close as a smile of complete pleasure formed, "It could be him with you on his lap. His loss, my gain."

She ran her hands across my shoulders and the top of my arms. "You're my warrior hero, Ragnar. I don't want anyone else now." To emphasise the point, the kiss she gave me told me everything she felt about me. I wrapped my arms around her and sat back in the chair, pulling her with me. When breaking the kiss, she barely pulled her head back, her nose almost touching mine, against stroking my face with one of her hands. "I really shouldn't feel the way I do about you," she added quietly.

"Why?"

"Because there are things I want that I know you might not be able to give me. But I also can't help the way I feel about you."

This was a topic of conversation we should have when not fucking. I put that more politely to Anora, and she laughed lightly to herself before agreeing. But the kisses we shared still told each of us how the other was feeling, though they stopped eventually as she started to ride me faster. Grabbing the arms of the chairs, she found a comfortable position, apparently pleased with herself, as she started to ride me a little faster.

Grabbing her by the hips, I held her as I started to fuck her at the same time. Having only recently cum, I knew I wasn't going to finish again any time soon, so I knew it was a case of getting Anora off once, then possible two or three times before I came again. Mentioning that to her, she loved the very idea, and quickly changed the way she was moving against me, more grinding against me, as she knew that would help her a lot.

Placing her hands on my shoulders again, I just watched her face, lit up with delight, as she rode herself to her first orgasm. She covered her moans by kissing me, though she had to break it to really cry out my name, wrapping a hand around my neck as she placed her forehead on my shoulder. "Holy shit," she muttered.

"Want to do something even naughtier?" I asked when her breathing calmed.

"What?"

"Outside."

She leaned back, her face blank for a few seconds. Then she started to smirk. "I'm game if you are. Out the front or the back?"

"I'll leave the choice to you."

The smirk turned into a full blown grin. "Front."

I lifted her up, feeling her arms wrap around me, and I carried Anora with me. Carrying any of my girls were easy. The only one I even had slight difficulty was with Eliza, and that was only because she was quite tall and a fellow warrior, so she was heavier than the rest of them. The servants noticed I walked by with Anora, but they were used to it. I'd kept my word to Leliana, I hadn't fucked any of them, though I knew at least three of them looked at me with desire and were extremely flirtatious with me, hoping I'd give in.

There was a well in the courtyard. Placing Anora on the ground, she turned around and leaned against it, looking back and she just told me to fuck her. Getting into position behind her, there was no doubt we found fucking so publicly a complete turn on. It's not like Anora had any reason to care now, she was just a commoner. Being the lord of the city, I could tell anyone who wanted to complain to fuck off.

Anora got into it completely, her language far filthier than usual, and I could see and feel the eyes watching us. No-one from the public, but some of the other girls and the servants were definitely watching. Anora was getting well and truly fucked by now, and she was informed me rather quickly that she was going to cum again. I was rather excited myself. "When you cum, tell me. I'm getting on my knees. Let them see their queen take your load on her face."

"Okay, I have no idea what's going on, but that's... incredibly hot."

"Fuck it. Why should I care what they think anymore?"

I think that thought alone sent her over the edge, and she cried out my name again, feeling her pussy squeeze my cock, barely able to hold herself up as she leaned against the well. I picked her up and held her against me, ensuring I grabbed a handful of breast as she turned her head to kiss me hard. "Do you want to cum?" she asked. I nodded, and she wasted no time getting on the ground.

I started stroking myself immediately, caressing her face with my left hand. The look of devotion she returned reminded me of all my other girls. I warned her I was about to cum so she could close her eyes, and I'll admit to feeling rather naughty as I coated the former Queen of Ferelden with a thick layer of cum. She laughed away, stating it felt rather warm. I told her she'd never look sexier.

There was eventually a cleared throat, turning around to see nearly everyone from the household watching. "What?" I asked.

All they could do was shrug their shoulders. They could say that it was a rather stupid idea, but we were caught up in the moment. Like Anora, I simply thought 'Fuck it'. Returning my attention to her, she was busy cleaning her face with a finger, swallowing whatever she scooped off. Another cleared throat and I found Solona by my side, holding a towel. "I don't know about the rest of them, but that was rather exciting to watch," she whispered, "But don't get any ideas, Ragnar. My bedroom is enough."

I helped Anora clean her face, and I helped her to her feet once I was done. Standing naked in the courtyard, I didn't feel a hint of embarrassment. Nor did Anora, which was a surprise. All she did was grab my hand and lead us back inside to her bedroom. Closing the door once side, she got on all fours on her bed and looked back at me. "Well, I wouldn't mind another one, Ragnar. Why don't you give my arse a little treatment with your tongue before you eat me out again?"

Anora and I made love or fucked the rest of the day and night. I was a worn out and very sore man the next morning. But during that last time of love making, long after the sun had disappeared, probably sometime early in the morning, we finally admitted our love for each other. To be honest, when she started to cry when I returned the words to her, it wasn't a surprise. All I did know is that my feelings for her were almost as intense as Leliana, and probably the same as Solona and Natia. It was a little weird, how much we had connected.

But, now that those feelings were finally out in the open, any tension between us actually disappeared. It made our working relationship even better, and her relationship with all the other girls also improved. She started to share her thoughts and feelings with them all.

Amazingly, the estate was a very peaceful place to live.

* * * * *

Six months after the Blight...

"Ragnar, I want a baby."

I looked across the desk at Anora and couldn't help smile. "I know," I said softly.

"How do..." She immediately trailed off, looking embarrassed. "It's obvious. Of course it is."

"Not like how you think. I just know you wanted one with... you know. But it never happened. Now you have me, and I've made it known I have no problem with the idea. It's just I'd rather wait until our situation is settled. Who knows where we'll be after this?"

"But you'll have a baby with me?"

"Absolutely."

She had a smile on her face the rest of the day.

My day didn't end with a smile. Leliana had disappeared during the afternoon, stating she was meeting a contact. I was used to that, as she wasn't exactly a spy for me, but she definitely had people who would pass information our way. But she was gone longer than usual, not enough to leave me worried, but it did leave me wondering.

It was late, very late, when she finally returned. I was lying back on our bed, reading a book, when she walked in. She closed and locked the door before sitting on the edge of the bed. Opening her coat, she took an envelope from a pocket and handed it to me. I looked at her, hoping for an explanation, but she didn't or couldn't meet my eyes. Now that did worry me, and I was left wondering what the letter could possibly say.

Its contents were not a real surprise. "When do we leave?" I asked when handing the envelope back.

"We?"

"Well, I won't see you travel to Orlais alone. And there's a chance you could always..."

She grabbed my hand, and now she met my eyes. "I won't be returning with you, Ragnar. She's calling in the favour. And I am more than obliged to return it."

"So..." I trailed off as I knew what she saying. Ever feel your heart start to shatter? Yeah, that's pretty much what happened to me then and there. My face obviously showed it as she started to cry.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. I just pulled her towards me and, for the first time, lied through my teeth, telling her it was going to be okay, and that is was absolutely fine that she needed to leave me.

The rest of the night was awkward. We tried to talk but it always petered out quickly. And as for anything physical, I don't think either of us were in the mood for that. She eventually rolled into her side away from me and curled into a ball, and I knew she was still crying. Part of me wanted to just leave her to it. But the larger part of me knew I'd always love her. I eventually held her close, feeling her hands grab mine, near squeezing the life out of them. She didn't say a word though. What else could be said?

We packed early the next morning as I gathered all the girls and servants in my office and told them what was going on. Before they could say anything, I raised a hand for silence, something I never liked doing, and said we would be leaving for Orlais, and that I'd return to them later. If they had questions, they realised asking me then and there probably wasn't a good idea. They simply wished us safe travels, Anora assuring me she would keep everything ticking over while I was gone. She would also send word to Alistair that I'd be gone for a while.

Mounting our horses, the rest of the girls gathered outside to see us off. Leliana could barely say goodbye, and there more than a few tears. Wishing all them goodbye and good wishes, she kicked the flanks of her horses and we soon left Denerim far behind.

It would be the worst week of my life.