The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 39

Story Info
The Dragonborn and his adventures on Thedas.
8.1k words
4.75
2.4k
1

Part 39 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 39 -- Time to Go

*****

Were any of us upset to leave Denerim behind? Anora shed a few tears upon boarding the royal ship that would take us to Kirkwall, but I think the general mood was one of excitement. I was just glad to leave the place behind. Not to say I didn't like Denerim, but there were just too many reminders, and I yearned for something a little different too. I think the only person in our group who did hesitate about leaving was Neria, as she would be leaving her friends and family behind. We had a heart to heart conversation the night before leaving, and I said the decision was hers.

She eventually chose me, which made me feel rather good about myself, in all honesty.

The royal ship was an impressive vessel, loaned to us by Alistair, in thanks to me for my service as Lord of Denerim, and even as thanks to Anora for taking the role. He had even done her a favour, releasing a notice that she would be continuing her role in assisting the kingdom by becoming ambassador to the Free Marches, with even a hinted promise that, given time, she could return to Gwaren as lady of the province. I'm not sure Anora was entirely interested in that but she was thankful for the possibility.

I handled the week-long journey across the sea with relative ease. The only others who did were Anora and Ser Cauthrien, who remained by my side despite the fact I was no longer a lord but she insisted her word remained regardless. In fact, Lenina was still by my side too, Eamon ensuring she was released to the service of Anora. She knew why, and was content enough to take her on as one of her handmaidens. Everyone else from our party suffered some sort of seasickness, particularly when our ship was caught up in a storm that seemed to last at least a couple of days. With all the sickness, Anora and I, and occasionally Eliza and I, spent a lot of time fucking and making a lot of noise that couldn't be heard. I didn't have relations with anyone else, considering most were far too ill.

Kirkwall finally came into view and even those who didn't suffer on the journey were pleased to see land ahead. What we saw upon reaching the harbour did not please us at all, however. Despite it being six months and more since the end of the Blight, there were still refugees camped outside the city walls. I wasn't the only one to mutter a few things under my breath. Met by a delegation from the Office of the Viscount, we were quickly whisked away from the harbour after introductions were made.

First impressions were okay, I suppose. Kirkwall was far larger than any place in Ferelden. Led towards an area of the city called Hightown, the building in which the embassy was housed wasn't just an estate. It was a mansion, and there was little doubt it had been picked by Alistair as a statement of their power. Anora was handed the keys, the dignitary with us explaining that, since receiving notice of its reopening, the embassy had been cleaned from top to bottom in preparation for our arrival. Once the tour was completed, the dignitary disappeared, leaving us to settle in.

Anora and I headed straight to the master bedroom, where an enormous bed sat in the middle of the room, surrounded by furniture that was exquisite and must have cost a small fortune. We could hear shrieks of approval from everyone else, causing Anora and I to chuckle. She then hugged me, standing on tiptoes to whisper, "That's a big bed, Ragnar. Large enough for more than just two."

She leaned back to see my reaction. "You're kidding?"

"Ragnar, no-one really knows us here. We can do whatever we want. And, trust me, apart from what we talked about, I think we can allow ourselves to go a little wild. At least until you've impregnated most of us, at least."

That just made me laugh, as she said that completely straight-faced. "So you're saying this place could be full of babies in the future?"

"Well, it's possible, but don't worry. No matter how tired we are, sex will always be on the table." She paused and smiled, "And I mean that figuratively and literally."

"Now that is a good thought. We'll definitely have to give your desk in the office a good working over."

She kissed me before adding quietly, "Well, I'm going to hold you to that one. The only question is; am I bent over the desk or am I sitting on it with my legs as wide as possible?" One of her hands moved to my crotch and she smirked. "You like that thought?"

"All two of them!"

"Ragnar?" I met her eyes at the tone. "Never forget your other girls, okay? Remain how you were with Leliana, as I'm just as understanding."

Leaning down to her ear, I whispered, "And that's another reason why I'm crazy about you."

We took our time settling into the building. There were more rooms that people, and while some of us could have taken our own rooms, Anora and I shared a room, Sereda and Natia continued to share a room and their side relationship, Solona took her own room, as did Eliza and Lyna, while Neria and Lenina also chose to remain in the same room as they were now involved with each other, despite their denials as Lyna finally spilled the beans.

I did ask Solona why she chose to take her own room, and she replied stating that while she might fool around with Eliza occasionally, she hoped I would sleep with her more often. I promised I would.

Anora thrust herself into her role as ambassador, immediately working on getting the refugees either into the city or back to Ferelden. I had no real role except a vague idea of being an attaché. Anora eventually suggested I could find work doing something else, particularly if I wanted to fight. She already knew me well, as I'd fought dragons and darkspawn, so I figured there'd be something else out there that needed to be clobbered.

It was probably two weeks after our arrival when the embassy was visited by a member of the Kirkwall City Guard. She introduced herself as Aveline Vallen, and I wasn't the only one to recognise the accent. "You're from Ferelden?" I asked once she was sat in Anora's office. Anora was sitting down too; I was standing just behind her. If I had one job, it was as her bodyguard, always by her side whenever we left the embassy. I was prepared to swear my service to her, but she said it wasn't necessary though loved the sentiment.

"I arrived here around nine months ago. I'm a refugee from Ferelden."

"How did you manage to get inside the walls?" Anora wondered

"I was a soldier at Ostagar. Barely escaped with my life and..." She trailed off, and you couldn't miss the heartache in her eyes, "Well, let's just a good friend helped me escape."

"Who?" Anora asked.

"Hawke. Marian Hawke. You haven't heard of her yet?" We both shook our head. "I'll send her this way. Her and her sister, Bethany. You'll love them immediately. Just... Be mindful. They're both mages, and any mages not in the Circle are considered apostates. For some reason, the templars are turning a blind eye to their presence."

"Are things that bad here?" I asked.

"None of you would know the truth here, I suppose. I can say a lot, but considering my position and who I work for, I have to be careful. If you have any mages working on your staff, give them warning to be mindful when walking around Kirkwall. Always carry identity papers, particularly if they work for the embassy."

Anora looked up at me. "Let Solona and Lyna know the deal. The last thing we want is either of them sent to the Circle in error."

"Think a few templars will stop me if they do take them?"

I could see Aveline look me up and down. "You sound confident. Who are you?"

"Ragnar Dragonborn."

"Oh..."

"I take it you've heard of me?"

"Let's just say the stories have spread."

"All of them good, I hope."

"I think the term 'Hero of Ferelden' might have been mentioned a few times."

I groaned as Anora giggled away, grabbing my hand. "Told you so."

I left the pair to chat as I immediately went looking for Solona and Lyna. Sitting them down on the bed in my bedroom, I explained what Aveline just told me. I guess it wasn't a real surprise when Solona admitted they were already quite aware of the situation in Kirkwall, but promised that they would always carry identification, and try not to draw attention to themselves otherwise. The fact I'd come to see them so quickly, and because I was so worried already, earned me a grateful hug and kiss on the cheek from both of them.

During the first two weeks, I had made sure each of my girls had my company for one night, and only alone. The likes of Eliza and Sereda loved it, as my time with them was rarer than Anora, Solona or Natia. It was a little amusing to see Eliza and Solona so friendly with each other, particularly when accidentally walking in one them one night. Once they realised, I was invited to join them. I watched until they made each other cum first before joining the fun.

The second last night was with Natia, and for the first time in a long time, we simply shared a bed and did nothing but kiss, cuddle and just talk all night. She was very excited about being in a new city, and was aware that many dwarves called Kirkwall home, so hoped to perhaps find a job. She didn't know what she could do exactly, thinking of work either as a mercenary but she would have preferred something that didn't involve killing or hurting other people, unless absolutely necessary.

Of course, we could go a night without sex, but the next morning, waking up next to a naked Natia, only one thing was ever going to happen. She only wanted it one way, as I sat back against the headboard, watching her climb onto my lap with a smile that lit up the entire room. She made more noise than usual when sliding down my cock, and once she bottomed out, all she did was lean forward so I could hug her.

"Give me a few minutes just to enjoy this feeling again."

"Sorry it's been so long."

She leaned back, still smiling. "We all understand, Ragnar." I didn't quite get what she meant, or maybe I didn't want to, as she added, "We all know how you feel about Anora. We all knew about Leliana when starting this, but we knew how you all felt about Anora after walking out of her room when she was under house arrest." Before my face fell, she put a hand on my chest. "And you have no reason to feel bad. I know, for a fact, that you love Solona and myself just as much."

"How do you know that?"

"I know you wouldn't want to, but there's a list in your mind of who you love and who you want to be with most. I know who the first three are. After that is a bit more difficult to figure out. First, second or third, Ragnar, I don't care. I just love all the time we're together. Do I want more? Yes. Do I want you all the time? Definitely."

"But..."

She put a hand to my lips. "Do you remember what you said back in Denerim? Remember my reaction?" I couldn't help chuckle. The slap stung. "Don't dare ever asking that again. I'm with you... well, forever, I guess. So is Solona. We've agreed that since day one." She cleared her throat, I think getting a little emotional. "Right, your cock is inside me and I think we both need to cum before starting the day. Sound good?"

"I love you."

"And I love you. Now shut up and let me enjoy this cock."

I could watch Natia ride and bounce on my cock all day. Even after all the sex we'd had, the blowjobs she'd given, the times I'd pounded her little arse, it still amazed that she could take my cock without a problem. Well, maybe not completely without, but she never complained. She loved it, constantly complimenting my size. She had a tight little body, and a tight little pussy, that she loved to talk about while riding me, loving to joke about me stretching her all the time.

She kept riding me as she asked, "Want another night of tying me up and pounding my little arse?" I was getting a little excited now, so I happily agreed. That earned me one hell of kiss in return. "Good. It's been a while since you've ruined me." That just made me chuckle at her eager tone.

Grabbing my thumb, she stuck it in her mouth before running it down her body towards her clit. Even though she was expecting it, the reaction still caused me to chuckle again, a sweet smile appearing as she immediately changed her style, more grinding than bouncing, so I shuffled slightly to make it easier and better for her. That caused her to gasp. "Your cock just hit a really good spot," she murmured before adding, "Well, it always does. Let's say it hit a better spot."

"All I want is for you to climax, Natia. Cum on my cock."

Her cheeks were starting to glow, little beads of sweat appearing on her forehead. The room was rather warm, a roaring fire proving plenty of heat. I was feeling rather warm myself, though I think the sexy little dwarf currently impaled on my cock certainly helped with that. She kissed me hard again before she positioned herself in a way I knew well. She was getting close.

"Let me climax, then I'll get on my back and you can fuck me," she breathed.

I nodded my agreement as she kissed me again, leaning forward so she could place her hands on my back. She dug her fingers in as she got closer and closer, my thumb still rubbing her clit as she grinded and occasionally bounced. Her lips barely left mine, moaning into my mouth, keeping her stable with my left arm.

Breaking the kiss, I rested my forehead against hers, watching her eyes and her mouth, her lips parting as she started to orgasm. A stream of obscenities quickly followed as she bucked and shuddered on my lap, though she refused to stop moving. In fact, she was perhaps still going through it when she hopped off me, lay down, spread her legs, and begged for my cock.

She was definitely still feeling the effects of her climax, crying out again as I entered her. She held her legs wide and begged again for me to fuck her. My own climax was going to arrive quickly, so she didn't receive too hard a pounding for too long before I came inside her. She still loved it though, wrapping her arms and legs around me as I rested on my forearms, feeling her just lightly kiss my cheek.

"Okay, that was a great way to start the day," I murmured into her ear. That just made her laugh, feeling her arms and legs give me a squeeze.

"I'll enjoy the feeling until your cock goes soft."

She couldn't stop smiling during breakfast a little later, though all the girls knew exactly why, considering we hadn't exactly been quiet. Natia then decided to go into great detail about it, as usual, which just made me smile and the rest of them laugh. Nothing was a shock, considering they'd all slept with me. In fact, they were more shocked that I hadn't tied her up and fucked her arse. "I don't want that all the time!" she insisted, "Sometimes I do like the gentle, loving stuff like this morning." She ate another piece of fruit before adding, "He did agree to tie me up next time though."

They all looked at me, hoping I reflected a face of complete innocence, before they erupted in laughter again.

That night, I think Solona was wondering if I'd ever join her, as one or two girls mentioned she was getting a little worried, though they knew themselves that she was the last I would be with. So when I wandered into Solona's room that evening, I think she nearly started crying when I closed the door, quickly getting off her bed and leaping on me, legs around my waist, arms around my neck as she covered my face in kisses before finally focusing on my mouth.

Carrying her to the bed, she sat down on the edge of the bed, immediately removed her night dress, and moved her hands to the band of my trousers. Once my cock sprung free, she wasted no time lowering her mouth as I quickly removed my shirt and coat, running a hand around the back of her head once I was naked.

"You're eager," I said.

She didn't reply, only looking up as she focused on getting my entire length into her mouth and throat, before she finally settled on taking half. Her eagerness was a complete turn on, and I warned her that I might not last too long. She still didn't stop, simply looking up again, so I figured out what she wanted. She did push me back another pace, and with my cock still in her mouth, she fell to her knees. I couldn't help chuckle when she did that, and she finally did stop for a moment.

"You know the rule, Ragnar. Always on our knees."

"Still devoted?"

"Forever, Ragnar."

I can say, hand on heart, Solona could now suck cock like the best of them. She had admitted to taking even more tips, primarily from Natia. One evening, when lazing in the sitting room, she even wondered if I'd be interested in anal with her again. I assured her I wasn't, and at heart, I didn't want to do it with her. The other girls had nicknamed her 'Sweet Solona', because she was just totally adorable, yet at times like this in the bedroom, she was sugar and spice. If she did ask for anal, and was adamant about it, I knew I'd give in though.

Her blue eyes sparkled as she continued to suck me, her delicate hand wrapped around my shaft, doing everything she could to bring me to climax. With my hand still on the back of her head, I slowly started to thrust, not too hard or fast, but she certainly liked that too. I suggested she should play with herself at the same time, but she shook her head. I guess that would be for me to do afterwards.

She knew I was getting close as she removed her mouth, asking me to stroke myself. "Where?" I asked.

"On my face. I love it when you do it, Ragnar. Trust me."

I didn't question requests anymore. If that's what Solona wanted, that's what she would get. So I stroked myself, and she watched, rather fascinated, before I let her know I was close. She closed her eyes and squealed when I started to cum on her face. I'll admit, I always felt a little guilty doing it, at least with Solona, but the smile on her face when I did help those feelings fade over time. Once I was done, she took my cock in her mouth again, sucking me until it did start to soften a little bit.

She used her finger to start cleaning her face, though I grabbed a towel to help her, crouching in front as she sat on the edge of the bed. Once her face was clean again, she pulled me forward to hug me, kiss my cheek and whisper her thanks in my ear. "You always look a little guilty when doing that."

"It's because that's how I do feel, but I do it for you. Why do you like it?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. It's just so... Well, I get on my knees to show devotion, so maybe letting you cum on my face is... I'm not sure I can find the right worse. I do it because I love you, though. And I do love the feeling. It feels so naughty. Though I prefer it when you cum inside me, of course."

I sat next to her on the bed, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Well, you know I'll never have a problem with that." I shuffled back so I was lying down and gestured for her to join me. "Come here, I've thought of a new thing we could try, and I thought you might like it."

"You know how you normally ride me face on those rare occasions?" She nodded. "Well, do slightly the same thing, but lean back instead of forwards."

It took a little organisation, and I had to use pillows to lift my head, but once she was hovering over my mouth, I asked her to lean back a little, so I could run my eyes up her body towards her face. She then realised that I could see her face and she could watch me eat her out much easier. "Oh, I really like this," she admitted as I slowly started to lick her slit.

"If it gets uncomfortable, let me know so you can sit up."

"No, I'll be fine. Just keep going."

Knowing what to do with my hands was a little awkward, eventually resting them at her hips, helping her stay in position, just dragging her forward slightly so I could really get to her pussy. She was already very turned on after sucking my cock, and she always loved it when I went down on her. I rarely denied myself nor her the pleasure of doing so. It was only when she was desperate to just get down and fuck that I didn't do it.