The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I merely sheathed my sword and escorted the trio the rest of the way home. Their house wasn't exactly great, Hawke admitting they were putting together money so they could move. Leandra thanked me for getting them home safely, kissing my cheek before walking inside. Bethany was next, and she kissed me on the lips, and I think she wanted more. Whispering a rather suggestive idea in my ear, she then wandered inside.

"I think she's going to be sick," I said.

"And her whispering wasn't as quiet as she thought," Hawke said. She then kissed me, and she wouldn't take anything less than a deep, long kiss, so I could only assume I'd made an immediate impression. Breaking apart, she said, "That gift of yours is something else. But as a warrior, I've never seen..."

"Pretty good, eh?"

She nodded to herself. "I'll definitely have work for you soon. And I'll introduce you to some friends of mine. You'll like them."

"Sounds good."

"My sister already likes you."

"And?"

"No reason. Just... I'm aware of your situation in the embassy. She won't take no for an answer, so you'll probably have to tell her the reality. Not sure what she'll think. She's only eighteen, so she can be stubborn."

"And you?"

"Let's just see how it goes. But you've certainly got charm and looks in your favour." She kissed me again, and I made sure the way I held and kissed her made her whimper, before she broke apart. "Do that again and..."

"Goodnight, Hawke."

"Yes, goodnight."

I waited until she was inside, the door locked, before I headed back to the embassy. Most of the girls had headed to bed by the time I returned, so I headed straight to the bedroom, Anora already in bed. She took one look at me and got to her feet. "Are you hurt?" she asked, nothing but concern in her tone.

I took a minute to look down. "Oh, it's not my blood. Some idiots thought we'd be an easy target. They didn't account for my gift."

Anora laughed "Ha! The perfect opportunity for you to show off."

I started taking off my armour, shaking my head. "No. I just made sure they got home alive."

"Kiss either of them?"

"Yep. Hawke, and Bethany was extremely suggestive. I'm sure your imagination can figure out what she wanted." I looked at her. "I guess you already figured..."

"Ragnar, they were giving you the eyes all night, particularly Bethany. Am I going to get jealous? Of course not. As long as you're honest, like you are with everyone else."

I picked her up in my arms and walked her to bed, lying her down before sliding under the covers myself. "You know I'll never lie to you," I said before I kissed her, "You already have my word on that."

"You know none of us mind. You are your own man, after all. Though I'm not sure how you'll cope with many more."

"We're getting ahead of ourselves here, Anora. Hawke admitted an attraction. I'm not sure what Bethany wants; I'll find out when she's sober. Far as I'm concerned, nothing has changed."

I'm sure she did worry, but she seemed content enough as she cuddled into me. We made out for a little bit, plenty of caressing and touching, but while I had adrenaline flowing after the quick fight, I was still rather tired. Anora was soon drifting off, so I figured if we ended up making love, it would be in the morning. I didn't mind, Anora rolling over so she could spoon against me, and after she'd taken hold of my hand, she wished me goodnight and was soon fast asleep.

I was right about one thing, at least. We definitely made love the next morning.