The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, bitch. Release the templar and we'll make sure your death is quick."

That made her laugh. "Don't tempt the abomination, Ragnar," Hawke hissed.

"Abomination? Hardly. I am not some hopeless waif that ran crying to a demon. I sought them out and embraced them!"

"Ah, so you're fucking crazy as well!" I exclaimed. I could have questioned for what purpose she was taking templar recruits, but honestly, I didn't really care. She was off the fucking deep end crazy, and the best result would be the death of herself and her followers. "You know, I was tempted to try and talk you down but, you know what? Fuck it. You're not worth it."

Then I Shouted and sent her flying alongside the other mages. She went rolling and crashed into a nearby wall, but she was strong, immediately summoning a number of demons and monsters. Our group spread out and went on the attack, as I used by Thu'um time and again. She was going to learn not to mess with the Dragonborn this day.

"Seems like she's pissed you off, Ragnar," Varric joked.

"Seeing him like this gets me wet," Bethany added.

"Maker, you're not the only one," Merrill stated, to the laughter of most of my friends. I just looked at her and she smiled back at me. "Just being honest, Ragnar."

"Don't corrupt Daisy too much, Ragnar. I like her being all innocent-like," Varric joked.

Tarohne and her minions didn't stand a chance. The mages handled the demons and other magical creatures. I focused on the humans. I'll give her credit, Tarohne didn't go down easy, using her staff as a weapon in addition to trying to use spells against me, Hawke, Bethany and Merrill joining forces to keep me protected.

Running my sword through her gut, I made sure to twist the blade when her eyes met mine. I'd seen hate before but hers were pure evil. I was doing Thedas a favour by ridding it of her. Withdrawing my blade, she fell to her knees on the floor, and to make sure the job was done, I took her head. Turning to look at my team, they appeared a little surprised. "Didn't want to take a chance of her coming back," I half-joked.

With her death, Keran was released from his magical prison. He appeared to be passed out as I crouched beside him, giving him a gentle shake. He looked at me then his eyes moved over all of us, appearing to be on the verge of tears. "You're okay, Keran," I said softly. Offering my hand, I hoped him up. Obviously a little woozy, I held him up as he gave his head a shake.

"Yes, that's my name. Thank the Maker, I thought He had abandoned me."

"No, he just sent one of his soldiers," Hawke stated, looking right at me, a smile on her face.

"We should check him, just in case," Varric stated, "We don't know if Tarohne managed to do what she wanted."

"What will you do to me?" Keran asked, obviously nervous.

"I just need to check you for possession," Merrill stated, "I need a drop of your blood."

Handing Keran my dagger, he made a small cut on his hand, Merrill gently grabbing it, closing her eyes, obviously concentrating. The smile that appeared told me what we all needed to know. "He's clean. No hint of possession. Tarohne failed."

"What will you do with me?" Keran asked.

I looked at everyone, and all nodded back at me. "You should go, Keran. We'll tell the templars what happened here and assure your name is cleared."

"Praise the Maker. Thank you, all of you."

It took a while to make our way out of Darktown, so by the time we ended up back on the surface, it was dark and seemed to be rather late, so I suggested we speak to the templars the next day. Instead, we headed to the Hanged Man to celebrate a rather good outcome for once. Ending up in our usual back room, I sat between Bethany and Merrill, with Hawke and Isabela to either side of them. Varric watched on amused. "Things going to get hot and heavy again?" he wondered.

"Up to them," I replied.

"Well, once it does, I think I'll head back to Sereda. No doubt she's missing me already."

"What's she up to nowadays?"

"She's found a real love for making weapons with one of my friends in Hightown. She's rather talented with her hands."

After only a couple of drinks, Merrill was leaning into me and gently running her hand up and down my chest. Isabela was already whispering things into my ear, none too quietly. Figuring something was about to happen, Varric sculled his drink and announced his departure. Once the door was closed, I turned to Merrill and kissed her first. "Isabela needs attention," I whispered.

"I'll just watch then."

Turning to Isabela, I kissed her hard. I didn't think she'd want soft and tender. No, this was a woman who wanted to be man-handled and fucked. Standing up, I moved around the table, taking her with me, before bending her over, undoing her belt and helping take down her trousers and panties. "Oh my," she whispered as I crouched down and got a good look at that arse, spreading a legs a little as I ran a couple of fingers over her pussy, making sure I flicked her clit. "Oh..."

"I remember you saying you needed to be fucked, Isabela."

"Maker, yes please, Ragnar."

Lowering my trousers, I glanced at Bethany, who immediately got down onto her knees next to Isabela and greedily took my cock in her mouth. I was already rather hard, but she just helped make it feel like steel. As she did that, I slid a couple of fingers into Isabela as she watched Bethany blow me. "I could have done that."

"Next time. Right now, you're just getting fucked hard."

Taking my cock from Bethany, who groaned in frustration, I lined it up and slid into Isabela. She gasped as I entered her, sliding my entire length in one smooth movement. Grabbing her by the hips, I wasted no time as I immediately started to pound her. She wanted to be fucked, I was definitely going to fuck her. The tankards and cups on the table needed to be moved and she was soon moaning loudly. "Fuck me, Dragonborn," she cried.

"Oh my," Merrill stated.

Isabela felt fantastic. No idea about her history. I wasn't really that interested, to be honest. I was more than willing to fuck her, don't get me wrong, but she'd let it be known that romance didn't particularly interest her. Bethany stayed on the floor, though now sat back against the bench, robes spread apart as she fondled herself. I knew Hawke was doing the same where she sat, seeing her shoulder movement.

Grabbing Isabela by the hair, I pulled her head back gently as I upped the tempo. Apart from my grunts and her groans, the sound of skin slapping skin echoed around the room. I'll admit, she felt fantastic, using my right hand to give her arse a good slap at the same time. "Maker," Isabela breathed, "I haven't been fuck this good in ages."

Pulling out, I pulled Isabela with me before sitting her down on the table, sliding back into her as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, keeping her legs nice and wide as I was now fucking her hard and fast. "Don't stop, Ragnar. Feels wonderful," she moaned.

I kissed her hard, accepting my tongue, before I moved down to her neck, making her gasp. I helped remove her shirt and then her bra, freeing her frankly magnificent breasts, taking one nipple between finger and thumb as I leaned down to use my tongue on the other. "Holy shit," she cried.

She lay back on the table, continuing to basically suckle at her breasts before I stood back and started to use my thumb on her clit. That sent her crazy, feeling her start to squeeze my cock. "Oh Maker!" she cried rather loudly.

"Maker's breath, she's going to cum hard," Hawke stated.

"I'm close myself," Bethany breathed.

Isabela did cum and it was quite a good one, or so it seemed, her back arching as she cried out, really squeezing my cock as I continued to thrust into her. Seeing and feeling her orgasm certainly helped mine come forward, and I figured I'd surprise her as, just as I was about to cum, I pulled out and came over her stomach, leaving a series of white streaks up towards her neck, over her breasts.

Both of us breathing deeply, I leaned forward, resting on one hand, my cock resting on top of Isabela, who started to giggle to herself. "Well, got what I wanted. You, Ragnar?"

"Oh, we're fucking again if it's just going to be like that. Hard, fast, fucking."

Bethany crawled on her knees, turning my body so she could swallow my cock, knowing she just wanted to taste my cum, before she stood up and started to lick the cum I'd left on Isabela, Hawke joining in too, causing Isabela to crack up giggling. As for Merrill, she once again appeared overawed by it all, so I pulled up my trousers, and sat next to her. "Are you okay?"

"I am, Ragnar... It's just..." She grabbed my hand, spread her legs, and placed it on her sex. She'd already removed her panties, so I knew what she wanted. Though my cock was still out, I trusted us to do anything, so I pulled her up onto my crotch so she could slide her pussy against my length. "I'll be careful," she breathed before she kissed me.

Just her doing that was stimulating enough, and when I started to gently use my thumb on her clit, she wasn't going to last long at all. The other three girls sat close to us, watching Merrill enjoy herself. "Wait until he's inside you," Isabela stated.

"Part of me wants it right now."

"Are you sure?" Hawke asked, "I thought you'd want..."

"It's just sex and... The only reason I'm still a virgin is I never found a man interested in me."

I pulled her down to kiss me. "Well, there are obviously a lot of blind and dumb men around then, Merrill."

She kissed me hard for that one. My girls always did when I said nice things, perhaps because I was so genuine when saying them. She was incredibly cute and I found her awkwardness around me endearing. Of course, right then and there, she wasn't awkward. She was rather confident, and when I started to disrobe her, she didn't ask me to stop at all. The tattooing wasn't just on her face, but travelled down her sides and across her stomach. Once she was naked, the girls helped me take off my clothes, before we were sat naked with each other.

Caressing her cheek, she smiled at me as I asked, "Are you sure? We could go somewhere private."

"It doesn't matter where it happens, Ragnar. All I know is that I want it with you. And I'm ready right now."

"I'll go grab one or two things," Hawke stated, "You'll need them for afterwards, Merrill."

"I'll wait until you're back."

"You want us to watch?" Merrill clearly blushed but nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back."

As we waited, I kissed Merrill gently before moving down to her neck, making her gasp as I nibbled at her skin, making her giggle at the same time, before I kissed down to her breasts. She wasn't large, nothing like the three women around me, but on her body, they were perfect. Taking a nipple in my mouth, she moaned quietly, leaning back a little so it was more comfortable for us both.

"Ragnar," she breathed, and she started to slide along my length again. She was obviously waiting for Hawke to return, and once she did, she kissed me again before she pulled back a little, and started to look unsure. "I need help..."

"Ah, I know what you mean. Lift yourself up a little." Once she did that, I positioned my cock so it could slide into her. When the head of my cock entered her, she gasped before it hit the barrier I expected. She gasped again when it did, her eyes meeting mine. "This will hurt, okay?" She bit her lip but nodded. I pulled her forward to kiss her, and thrust up into her to break the barrier. She broke the kiss and cried out, immediately hugging her to me as I felt a little more of my cock slide into her. "You okay?"

"It hurt," she whispered, hearing the catch in her voice. Kissing her cheek, I assured her it would feel better very soon. "Okay," she said, a tremor still in her voice.

Bethany leaned in close. "Merrill, trust me, you will love it in a few minutes," she said sweetly, "Just hold onto Ragnar and start to lift yourself up and down, taking more of him in you each time. Ragnar won't move until he knows the right time."

Resting one hand around her waist, the other on her arse, she rested her head on my shoulder as she followed Bethany's instructions. I felt a tear or two on my shoulder and my heart broke, stopping her for a moment so I could just hug her. The other three noticed and sat in silence. "Sorry," I whispered.

"No. It's not hurting. Just a delayed reaction," she stated softly.

She started to lift herself slowly up and down again, again just resting my hands gently on her body, one of my hands gently caressing her back. "You feel wonderful, Merrill," I said.

"So do you," she said, choking back a sob. The emotion in her voice nearly got to me, just holding her tighter before I kissed her on the lips, then kissed up her cheeks to clear the tears, earning a giggle for my troubles.

"This is so beautiful," Hawke said softly, Bethany and Isabela echoing their agreement.

When Merrill had my entire length inside me, she stopped and leaned back, looking down before looking at me, now an enormous smile on her face. "Your entire cock is inside me, Ragnar!" she stated excitedly.

"Want to keep riding me?" She nodded eagerly. "Just take it easy. You need to get used to me."

"He'll be fucking you soon enough," Isabela stated.

"And you'll love every second, though trust me, you'll love riding that big cock of his just as much," Bethany added.

Merrill shuffled, getting herself comfortable, before she took their advice and rode me slowly, seeming to enjoy lifting herself up before sliding herself slowly down. As she did that, she was desperate for me to kiss her, stroke her back, squeeze her arse, no doubt feeling a million new things and emotions. To be honest, she was so tight, so cute, so loving, my body wasn't co-operating and I knew I was going to cum a lot quicker than normal. I let her know. "I'll give her a potion, Ragnar. Finish where I know you both want," Hawke stated.

Merrill grabbed one of my hands, placing it on her neck, pressing a couple of fingers in. Her heart was going crazy. "You're doing this to me, Ragnar."

"I'm sure mine is beating just as fast, Merrill."

Resting her head on my shoulder, she started to ride me just a little faster, starting to moan a little more. I would have liked to have played with her clit, but she was in an awkward position, and I had a feeling she was going to cum anyway. Most body language and noises made by all my lovers were similar, and what Merrill was doing suggested she was going to cum. And cum hard.

"Ragnar," she breathed, "I feel funny."

"Have you orgasmed before?" She nodded. "But I guess alone and... Well..."

"I feel funny inside. Your cock is touching places..."

"Keep doing what you're doing," Bethany suggested, "Then you'll really cum hard."

Merrill took the advice again, resting her head on my shoulder and I could see she was moving a particular way. When I felt her gently bite my shoulder, I knew she was getting close. "Ragnar," she cried quietly.

"Cum for me, Merrill," I whispered into her ear, my fingers still trailing up and down her back, "Cum for me like I'll cum for you."

"Oh Maker, it's too much," she cried, feeling her start to squeeze my cock with her pussy.

"Don't stop, Merrill. Keep going!" Bethany urged.

"You're nearly there, gorgeous," I added.

"Oh..." She kept going, her body now shuddering, starting to whimper as she started to orgasm. "Oh Ragnar, I love you!" she cried, forcing herself down on my cock, no doubt hurting herself, wrapping her arms around me as she kept riding me, now really fast as she came hard. "Oh Ragnar, I can't believe it..."

She kept riding until she simply had to stop, I think a little worn out, and I felt her shudder in my arms, knowing she was having a little cry. So I simply held her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Did you mean that?" Hawke wondered.

Merrill leaned back, and I wiped her cheeks with a thumb. She looked at me with a lopsided smile. "I wasn't sure, but I'm definitely sure now. He was my first and he was so..." She sighed happily. "He was everything I wished for."

I gave her a gentle kiss and pulled her forward, resting her head against my chest. "I'm glad you chose me, Merrill. It was... Well, saying it was an honour is corny, but I'm glad I was your first."

"Ragnar Dragonborn, de-flowerer of virgins," Isabela joked.

"Ragnar, you haven't cum yet," Merrill stated.

"Do you want to stay like..."

"On my back. I want to be on my back."

There were plenty of rugs and pillows around, so with a little work, the three others built a little bed for us on the floor. They moved the table back so I could lift Merrill with me, not needing to take my cock out as I moved over the makeshift bed, lying her down while still joined together. She ran her hands up and down my arms and back as we lay together, just looking at each other, before she looked down. "I thought of this often, being underneath with you inside me," she confessed.

"And is it everything you want?"

"Oh, that and a lot more, Ragnar."

"I won't fuck you too hard. Just enough so I can cum."

She nodded, and I gently started to thrust into her. I moved her legs so her feet rested on my lower back, and she definitely loved that, throwing her arms around my neck so she could bring my face down towards her to kiss her. We didn't say too much as I my orgasm was assured. She was so tight, so warm, so... so damned cute... I warned her I was about to cum, and I was going to go a little harder. She kissed me before letting me know it was okay.

She didn't get fucked hard, but she did get fucked for the next couple of minutes. She seemed to like it, at least, and I'll admit my orgasm, when it arrived, was one of the best, burying myself and probably filling her up completely. Then I needed to rest on a forearm as I felt her hand gently brush up and down my arm.

"I don't know about you, but I think that's one well fucked elf," Bethany joked.

We lay together, still joined, for a little while until it started to get a little uncomfortable. Sitting back, I left my cock inside her as I asked for a couple of clothes. Pulling out, I covered her sex with one cloth as I started to clean myself. She looked concerned. "It doesn't happen often but... first time and all..."

"I wasn't told about any of this."

"A lot of sex is learning as you go," Isabela stated, "You just get used to certain things. No big deal."

Once we were both cleaned up, we got dressed and sat back, finishing our drinks, before suggesting we should call it a night. Heading out into the darkness, Bethany and Hawke headed for home, as did Isabela. I walked Merrill all the way back to the alienage before I asked, "Why don't you come back to the embassy with me?"

"Ragnar, I know we just shared something special, but we all know of your relationship with Anora."

"I can stay here tonight. She really won't mind, particularly after I explain."

The smile that formed lit up her face. "Are you sure?"

I pulled her close, tight to my body, and gave her a gentle kiss. "Of course. Merrill, as you said, we just shared something special. And I don't think I should just do that and go. We should head inside, get naked, get under the covers, and we can cuddle, talk, do whatever you want."

She didn't need another invitation, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. Locking the door, I was led straight to her bedroom, where I took great delight in taking off her robes and underwear slowly, before I showed further appreciation for her body. She told me I should be naked as well, so I undressed. She did sink to her knees, but I lifted her up. "Not tonight, Merrill. Tonight, it's about you."

Laying her back on the bed, I showed attention to her entire body so that by the time I buried my face in her pussy, she came hard quite quickly, though begged me to keep going until she had a second, then a third. By the time she'd recovered from that, I thought she would have had enough, but no, she wanted my cock.