The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she definitely wanted to ride me again. Now in privacy, her body lit up by the candles around the room, I could only watch in awe as this rather tiny elf impaled herself on my cock. Resting her hands on my chest, she established a rhythm that satisfied us both, and I was now of the firm belief that Merrill would definitely want this a lot more often.

"I love your cock, Ragnar," she moaned.

"And I love your tight elven pussy, Merrill." That made her blush, so I pulled her forward. "Does that embarrass you, Merrill? Knowing that I love the taste of your pussy? Maybe next time, I can taste your arse at the same time. What I do know is that your pussy is hot, it's very wet, it's incredibly tight, and I definitely want to cum in you again and again."

"I want to swallow your cum," she blurted out, and I couldn't help chuckle as she covered her mouth, before giggling herself. "I've listened to the others, Ragnar. I want to try too."

"Okay, sweetie."

That made her smile, the sort that would make the heart of any man flutter. "Sweetie?"

"Merrill, you are one of the sweetest girls I've ever had the pleasure of being with. Being here like this with you now, naked and you riding my cock, you're still just... so damn adorable."

She leaned down to kiss me. "Well, all I know is that no man, elven or human, stands a chance compared to you, Ragnar."

Rolling ono her back, she wrapped her legs around me again as I started to thrust a little faster into her. "Want it a bit harder?" I wondered. The immediate nod was a surprise, but I wasn't going to ask again. With every passing second, she had new confidence.

"Oh god!" she cried out as I started to up the tempo, "Ragnar, fuck me!"

Leaning down to kiss her, I changed the angle slightly and made her cry out, begging me to fuck her again. I wasn't going to last much longer at all, letting her know, but she assured me she was going to cum any second. When she did cum, she dug her fingers into my back, feeling her legs squeeze me, as I continued to fuck her.

"Please cum in me," she begged.

"I already love hearing that from you, sweetie."

She giggled again. "Oh, I already love the feeling, Ragnar. I feel so loved when you do it."

She received what she wanted a little later, burying my cock, causing her to cry out slightly, as I groaned and left a second load inside her. Then we both needed to relax, covered in sweat, breathing deeply, still joined together, her legs still tight around me. I kissed her gently as she simply gazed into my eyes, the depth of feeling obvious in them.

"Definitely made the right choice," she whispered.

We snuggled under the covers a little later, Merrill spooned against me, just loving the fact that I held her in my arms. It was surprising how tiny she was, as a lot of elven women I knew were quite tall. I think I wore her out, as I heard her breathing change quite quickly, gently kissing her cheek as I tried to relax and go to sleep myself.

I knew I'd return to the embassy the next morning and Anora might be upset. But I'm sure she'd understand once I told her what happened. She was an understanding woman, after all.