The Dragoness' Egg

Story Info
A man is unbirthed and transformed...
8.1k words
7.8k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

William had just been going about his day, a perfectly ordinary, plain kind of day, when everything changed. A young man of twenty-two years old with a mop of brown hair that, honestly, he never could seem to get under control, he wouldn't have turned heads in the street, though he was happy with that. He smiled readily and was into fantasy and gaming, things to keep him distracted as he came to the end of his higher education studies at university.

Still... He didn't know what path in life he wanted to take. And maybe that was why he was taken, standing before the old church, looking up at the spire with his backpack hefted over his shoulders, heavy with anime that he'd picked up, heading home via the scenic route. The spire was tall and dark, piercing the swirling fog, though he liked grey kinds of days like that, the kind that felt like they were rolling softly around him, encasing him lightly. Nobody else was around, even as something other pulled at him.

He shook his head, lighter and lighter and lighter, turning his hands over before him as swirls of red and yellow energy, suddenly, encased him. William made a small sound in the back of his throat, though his lips were already breaking into a smile, warmth enveloping him, spreading through his chest.

It was right...yes. Even as his body dissipated, growing smaller and smaller, softer and lighter, fingers fading away into prickles of golden light amongst the red and yellow energy. But that was okay, for he had nothing holding him to his earthly life anyway, nothing to keep him there, not when he knew, without truly knowing, that something better was waiting for him.

Crimson and gold energy sparkled around him, whisking him away to another land and time and place entirely.

All for the better.

*

Squeezed through a tunnel of light and energy, William could not stop himself, not even then, from crying out, not as he was hurled into a magical land, chaos around him. The huge body of a mighty beast, a gorgeous creature, howled on the ground beside him, William left blinking with the bright light of late afternoon pressing at his eyes. His eyes adjusted quickly, however, to bring into focus a great, luscious valley, a river flowing through the bottom, mountains towering around them. It must have been at the end of spring or near enough for the land was rich and fertile, even at such an altitude.

But William didn't get a chance to see or think of anything more as the huge body of the red and yellow dragoness, the source of the magic that had teleported him there, roared and bellowed, wings pressed to her back even as she scraped and scrabbled with her fingers and claws. She roared, tongue lashing the inside of her white teeth, though the yellow of her turned out to be a softer shade, only drawn into a sharper contrast by the pure red of her scales.

Over the top of her humanoid body, despite her huge size, easily dwarfing him as if she was a mighty beast of legend, was a crackling net, sparking and flashing with blue sparks. He staggered to his feet, off-balance, her purple eyes locking onto him, wide and lips slightly agape.

"Human!" She roared. "Aid me! Break the net! The hunters come to kill me!"

He acted on instinct. Maybe he had played one too many fantasy games, but, well, that was entirely his prerogative on that side of things. If he wanted to game a lot, then surely it had only come to sweet fruition in the end, for he knew exactly what to do.

He had to help her!

There was no other option in his mind as he lunged for the weights that seemed to be holding the net down, crackling and sparking. Of course, he didn't have a weapon of any kind, though there were scattered rocks around, water flowing from the depths of them as if from a spring. He didn't have the time to see exactly what was there, of course, not as he took a rock between two hands, weighty enough to tip him off-balance all over again, although he staggered and brought it down anyway.

CRACK!

The rock hammered down, cracking the magical weight, the object, which looked, in hindsight, like a little black box, that was holding down the net. There were many of them, however, all around her, the magic dissipating a little more with every one he broke, smashing them to pieces, cracks shattering the air even as a below, that was not the dragoness, cut through.

"Quickly!" She hastened him, her tail snaking back and forth under the overpowering force of the net. "They are coming!"

William had to do it, coming to the last two on weak legs as the orcs came into view. Big and lumbering, their eyes were small and pointed, greedy for whatever it was that the dragoness and her body could give them. The dragon's legs kicked out as he rid the net of its last source of magic, freeing the dragoness.

Her roar silenced all thoughts from his mind as she sprang into action, knocking him gently back to the ground. William's jaw dropped in awe, not hurt at all, finally able to see her for who she was.

And she was a beauty, even in a moment like that, all fire and brimstone and thunderous, overpowering energy. Who could blame her, for she had been the one trapped by the hunters, waiting for her death without any other way to break the magical net?

Tall and foreboding, she had to be forty feet tall, give or take, with the frills around her head and the spikes running down from the top of her head, all the way down her spine, adding a little more height too. The glorious red of her scales gleamed in the light, but the lighter yellow, taking on a reddish hue too without crossing into orange, spread down the front of her body from her throat over her gorgeous, scaled breasts to her stomach and down lower too, between...

Oh, he really shouldn't have been looking there! But William could not help himself, not as he basked in her glory, revelling in how she let loose a blast of fiery breath, incinerating the orcs, one by one. They howled and screamed, though their death was surely a quicker one than anything that they would have afforded her, even in the beauty of the valley that the dragoness, surely, called her own.

And she was muscular too, rippling with it, not a spare ounce of fat on her body, her huge, scaled breasts drawing his eye yet again, a being of empowerment, a creature that made him think that, even then, he could be more than himself, more than he thought he was.

He turned his face from the orcs as she burned every last one of the dragon hunters to a crisp, the scent of charring clawing at his nostrils. Her task done, she approached him, crouching down, holding out her hand for him. It was huge still, big enough to close him in, even if his head and calves would have stuck out from either side of her hand if she held him, though he hesitated for only a heartbeat of a moment.

"I will never hurt you, little one," she said gently, her great, booming voice dropping to something sweeter. "Please, have no fear of me... I owe you my life. I am Ariat. Would you like to come with me to my home? I think I can do something for you too."

He had nowhere else to go, but stuttering and trying to force out words, well...they weren't all that easy at a time like that. No matter. She didn't need words from him, as long as she had his consent, and he curled up into her hand as if it was the most natural thing in the world, pressing in close to her palm.

She spread her wings and, with him, took flight.

It was their first flight of many and yet not even William could have imagined all that would come to pass between them. For he was no longer in his world and had to learn the ways of hers, something like one of medieval fantasy, though there were orcs and werewolves, some humans too -- but he didn't need to hang out with those, the kings in their castles and the villagers living simpler lives.

He was happier with Ariat, yes, a dragoness queen and goddess all wrapped up into one. He blushed at her beauty, daily, though it would have been a massive failing on his part not to, even as he raked his eyes over the rise of her bosoms, dropping his gaze even more hungrily to her pussy.

She didn't wear any clothes and, after the first time Ariat took him to bathe in the lake, neither did William. Who cared about clothes when he had a life there with a dragoness to take up his attention? It was better like that, to relax naked, though he chanced that he caught her looking him over as much as he watched her, adoring and enjoying the pure, naked form of her body, even the musculature of her buttocks and the swing of her long, winding tail.

Weeks passed, just a few, the bond between them growing, living in her cave, filled with gold and treasures, though Ariat had taken them, mostly from shipwrecks, abandoned fare from bandits. Well, the bandits might have hit a hard winter or the like, but what humans sometimes did not learn was that gold and treasures could not buy them what they needed if those that held the goods, food and essentials, did not value gold and treasures in trade. If the bandits and thieves had had something more valuable, like warm clothes or materials for housing, to trade, they might have survived.

It was of no matter, however, not when Ariat could take their valuables, their pointless trinkets, for her own. No one was getting any use out of them anyway, but the rest of her large cave was homely, with a huge bed and a fire pit suited to a dragon of her size. The bed and furniture, including a table and chairs for eating at, had to be made by her, at her size, but there were some soft swathes of moss too for relaxing on that she had carefully cultivated, for they had to be tough enough too to stand up to the strain of her body bearing down on them. She had one, large blanket, which had supposedly taken her forever to weave, thick with the wool from too many sheep.

They were friends, of course...but they were something more than that too, as she teased him, swinging her tail and lifting it a little, giving William a flash of her pussy when he least expected her to be showing off to him.

"Come now, William," she murmured. "You can't be shy around me. We are so much more than friends, aren't we?"

"Well, uh..."

He rubbed the back of his neck, shy at the last moment as he sat on her bed of moss, the spread that she liked to lie on to relax when he was reading to her. His cheeks were hot, but he knew that she only teased him with good thoughts in mind. He was her only companion and, even though he felt like he had not done very much at all, he had been more to her than anyone else in that world had been since she had taken flight from her family, striking out boldly on her own. He was much, much more to her than those that had sought to kill her and harm her, even greedy dwarves, apparently, having come to her cave in the past in an attempt to take what had never belonged to them.

It didn't belong to the dragoness either, but it could have been said that she was keeping the gold out of the hands of those that would trade it for evil. Ariat had just as much right to it as anyone else did, after all.

"I'm not shy," he said softly, baring his soul to her at long last. "You are just so beautiful, Ariat... Everything about you is wondrous. I... I think I might even..."

He couldn't say the words. Did dragons even have love? That was something that William had thought that the two of them could come to in time, but, well, things seemed to be moving an awful lot faster than expected.

Tenderly, Ariat scooped him up into her hands as she took his place on the bed of moss, sitting with her legs out before her, light streaming in through the huge, open mouth of the cave nearby. She cradled him there, rubbing her thumb over his back, though William settled softly down into her hands, comfortable there, knowing that no harm would come to him.

However, what he did not know was what the dragoness had planned for him, her body trembling with need, a need that only William and his body, the deepening relationship that they shared, could give her.

"It's time for you to go inside me, little one," she rumbled, lips parting, showing the wetness of her maw and tongue. "William... You have done so much for me, but I want you to be more. Are you going to stay with me here? Forever? Be my family?"

He stuttered, clawing at words. That was unexpected!

"I, uh... No, I'm not sure..."

He didn't know what she meant, not until she put him between her legs, spreading them wide for him so that the darker red folds of her pussy were all on show, flushed with heat and the warm musk of her flooding the air. She moaned loudly, the ground reverberating from the deep bass of her cry, and William trembled where he was, transfixed -- though it seemed, despite his hesitation, that he was not to have any choice in what Ariat had planned for him.

"I... Ariat..."

He'd wanted to be between her legs for so long as she caressed him with the tip of a claw, though he didn't know what to do as she pressed him to her folds as if it was nothing at all. Yet it was something that would forever change the course of their relationship, something that could never again be reverted as he gave in to her need, letting his naked body, softly and slowly, be pressed into her folds.

"Unff... Ariat..." He whimpered, fear colliding with arousal, though it was by no means as intoxicating as William would have thought it to be prior. "Please, don't hurt me..."

She grinned at him, rubbing his back a little harder with her finger, gently easing him more and more between her folds, letting him get used to the heat, the succulent wetness that clung to his body in thick, erotic strands of arousal.

"Oh, no, little one, I'd never hurt you..." She crooned. "You'll be sucked into my body, deep up into my pussy... I've been waiting for someone to become my dragonet daughter for a long, long time. Consider it my thank you, at last, for saving me and our friendship."

He wanted to tell her that it wasn't necessary, even if he did not understand the entirety of what she had planned for him, but there was no time. Not as William's whole body shuddered, whimpering and moaning, battling with worry, with fear, though arousal, in the end, overwhelmed him.

Inch by inch, he was pulled inside her, though he could not scrabble at her sex as she eased him inside, hands trying desperately to grasp at the plump lips of her pussy. Fear controlled him, though Ariat seemed to be enjoying it, looking down the length of her body at him, past the massive mounds of her breasts, with a smile ghosting across her muzzle.

"You will be divine," she rumbled. "I can see you now... My dragoness daughter..."

The last thing he saw of the outside world was her great head looking down at him as her wet, silken walls tugged at him, pulling his head out of the light. And yet he had to go headfirst for she wasn't giving him an option in the matter. Around him, her body rumbled, legs still scrabbling and kicking out from her vent.

"All is well, young one..." Ariat purred. "Relax, enjoy it..."

He didn't know if he managed to relax, though he did enjoy more, the heat of her impossible to ignore, all as he slipped deeper and deeper, everything easier once he gave in a little more to it. Ariat, after all, had never done anything to hurt him so far. Maybe she was only trying to look out for him, even then?

He may not have understood, though he could try to trust her, despite how he tried to pull from the pleasure. Her slickness welcomed him and he shuddered, dragging a little deeper, past the point of no return. Or maybe that point had been when reached the moment his lips had entered her pussy, the point at which his whole body had bristled with the kind of heat that could not be controlled.

She pressed him deeper and deeper, the muscles of her pussy finally pressing around him as she urged him on inside her, her pussy closing over his head and shoulders and part of his chest too. William tried to crawl through her, as if he was on his hands and knees, but he didn't even seem to have that ability anymore, not with the tight pressure of her dragon pussy around him. No more were his legs free in the open air, though William, despite his confusion and tugging between opposing states, didn't know whether that was a good thing or not. He wanted to be there, despite his fear.

And it was divine, he had to say, even though he didn't know what he was doing there, why she was taking him inside, why any of it was even happening. All he knew was that he had to keep going, managing, just about, to get his arms out in front of him, pressed together, as if he was diving into her sex. Thick ropes of wet arousal clung to his body, from head to toe, slickening his hair down flat to his scalp, mumbling and moaning, though William didn't think that Ariat could even hear him anymore.

"Ohhhh... Mmmmph..."

He could still breathe, comfortable despite the position. Even if he had not been surprised by it, William would not have been able to stop himself from shivering and moaning at the tight grip of her pussy, how the muscles pulled around him. He could not be sure whether she was trying to pull him deeper or push him out, though it had to be said in the end that she drew him more and more into her body, hips shifting and rocking around him. William was not privy to her propping her hips up a little, all to allow him an easier slide down into her womb, crawling and kissing, nuzzling and licking, needing the moment there more than he could have ever imagined.

How could it be so hot? The fire of her core led him on and on as he squirmed into her, a longer journey than expected to the neck of her womb. The barrier was not such for him as he eased tentatively against it, trying to turn his head to look back over his shoulder but finding that he was not able to turn that far anymore. Ariat was just so tight inside that her body closed in around him from all sides, cupping and controlling him, holding him exactly where she wanted him to be, forever and always.

Or maybe the change would come sooner than he expected, he thought, shuddering, fearful and yet still giving himself over to her, completely and utterly. His cock had gotten hard at some point, perhaps helping melt away just a little bit of the fear, but he could not grip it as he pushed through her cervix, dropping into the soft clasp of her womb.

It was smaller than he had expected, though, of course, that part of a dragoness' body would grow with pregnancy, stretching to contain a youngster -- or an egg. He turned around, grunting, rubbing at his thigh and then his shaft, though William almost did not feel as if he should have been touching himself like that, as if there was something wrong about it. He had not taken care of his sexual needs all that much since coming to live with Ariat, for there had been so much going on that he just hadn't found the time for anything like that -- not even the privacy either.

But, inside her womb, he was safe and he was cared for. There was no pain and no strain, only a sense of deeply warming relaxation encompassing his body from head to toe. William moaned softly, his hand drifting from his shaft, her body closing into him, drawing him into her, making him a part of her. Yet he smiled faintly, trusting her at last, all while Ariat rubbed her belly, the dragoness around him imagining the daughter that she was to have even then.