The Dragoness' Egg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragon rose to her feet, thundering, having used the most comfortable place in the cave to take William into her body, knowing that all was well, all was safe, that her body and her magic would take care of the rest for her. Settling instead on her mound of gold, a sizeable feature in her main living cavern, glittering with precious stones and even more golden treasures, she relaxed back, fingering her pussy, the point at which William had disappeared into her body. But he would return again, yes, soon...

"Yessss..."

Ariat hissed out her pleasure, her tail sweeping back and scattering gold coins from her hoard, a cascade of rubies tipping down from her shoulder. Yes, he was with her, inside her -- and soon her daughter would be born and hatched too. Her head rolled back, horns further stirring up the gold even further, though she did not care. She was giving him a gift, yes, the gift of becoming a part of her brood: a dragoness just like her, one day.

Ah, she could see it for herself. Her human partner, her little one... A gorgeous, exotic dragoness, so strong, so powerful. She would be able to defend herself and do all that Ariat did and so much more, a dragoness like her in every way. She would make sure that her daughter had everything that she needed for centuries of life, hoping that her scales would be like hers, light ruby, the colour of wet blood. She'd have a sharp tail-blade like hers too, perfect for defending herself, even though Ariat intended to make it so that that was not a concern for her daughter. Blue eyes would complete her fearsome ensemble, a slit taking the place of a male shaft between her legs, the creamy gold of platinum plate scales lining her front, over her breasts -- which would grow in, after she was old enough. Things like that all had to come in time, after all...

However, William was not solely to remain in her womb as he felt her roaring around him, her body trembling, though there was no fear, not anymore. Her silken womb dragged at him, even pulling him up higher, into a fallopian tube, all the way up towards her egg chamber. His naked body offered no resistance at all as he was drawn closer and closer to her unfertilised eggs, her body knowing what it needed from him, what it needed him, William, to become.

Magic flowed and he gasped faintly, eyes softly closing as his body responded with a warm hum to the magic, dragged in deeper and deeper. An egg called to him and, even though he wasn't doing anything at all to move, he had to go to it, the magic of her body tugging him right up where he needed to be.

He finally reached the egg, his body melding it, finally primed and trembling softly enough that he was at the right frequency for her to absorb. She took him inside her, inside the egg, a glow of white light encasing him, melding his head with it, his chest, his stomach, through his body, pulling and tipping him forwards.

All through it, not a sound escaped his lips as he pressed on, exhilaration coursing through him, though orgasm was not his to take. He got something far, far better out of it, however, the egg pulling him inside, his torso fully absorbed as he became one with her, leaving his legs and feet out, lastly, to dangle lightly. They too were sucked inside, becoming one with the egg and a part of what would only need fertilisation to ready it for laying, his mind soft and blank, in an in-between world where William would rest as his body transformed.

He would not know anything of it, letting it all ease together, one moment over the next, softly and simply, as if it had always been meant to be.

The egg sucked him inside, cradling him softly and gently, William relaxing into its hold.

Yet he was not to know what Ariat was doing outside, the dragoness rising and going about her daily activities, though she did miss William, who had been such a good companion to her in the time since he had helped her escape. Her tail swung back and forth as she cooked on the fire, kneeling beside it on a mat that she had woven specifically for that purpose, though Ariat had had to fireproof it too.

Suddenly, her head shot up, nostrils flaring, sucking in a strange scent. It should have struck fear into the dragoness' heart, yet it was exactly what -- or who -- she needed, her heart lifting, throbbing, stomach turning over as she rose to her feet.

"Who goes there?" She growled, though there was a velvety smooth undertone to her voice. "Or have you sensed a dragoness in need from so far away?"

The drake was stunning, a little taller than her and as muscular, his chest broader in that male fashion. Ariat caught her breath, licking her lips, her hand pressed between her breasts to the point of her chest, though the dragoness made no effort at all to keep the smile off her lips. Why should she when the moment was settled as it was, so right and so perfect just like that?

"Oh, my..." She purred. "Stein... Oh, I have missed you. It must have been ten years since I last saw you."

The drake grinned, ruffling his grey wings back down softly against his back, though most of his body was clad in obsidian scales, gleaming in the low light of the fire. It was almost as if Ariat had set the scene specifically for him, all to make the cavern as appealing as possible to him.

"Ariat... Yes, it has been too long," he growled in turn, eyes red but smouldering as he took her offered hand in courtship. "And yet I found your scent... It was strong, so strong... I wish you had not left the dragon flight so soon, but I understand why you did. And now..."

He inhaled deeply, pupils dilating a little as he drank in her need.

"Now," she supplied the words for him. "Now, I am in season, in heat... And that only happens every fifty to one hundred years."

Just one of the many reasons that there were so few dragons in the world, though it made sense with the amount of food required to sustain their size. They wouldn't have ever wanted the lands to be overpopulated with dragons, truly, considering that they had far greater needs than smaller creatures, all as Stein crossed the distance between them, drawing her against him with a flourish.

She exhaled, smoke curling from her nostrils, letting mating need swamp her. Taking William into her womb and egg chamber was intriguing but not something that would satisfy her needs, not as rippling heat coursed through her body with every beat of her heart. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, her old friend come back to her, though Stein had returned in a very different way than Ariat could ever have anticipated. Although it made sense too that, in the end, the only way that he had been able to track her down had been when she had gone into heat, mating season, and her body had spilt out such a rich, draconic aroma that he had been lucky that he'd been the first to find her.

It happened naturally, as he bore her onto her back on the mound of gold, scattering gold coins, though Ariat was by no means submissive to Stein. She moaned and rocked her hips up, aching for him, heat guiding her, his shaft slipping from the slit between his legs, though his testes were held internally, as was the case for most dragons. There was no denying the difference between male and female dragons, however, his appearance more rugged and muscular, a broader, thicker appearance begetting him. Appearances, however, could be deceiving, as the dragon was not more powerful than the dragoness, not as she ground her hips up ardently to meet him.

"Oh, Ariat..."

They came together in lustful passion, fire leaping between their maws, though they would never harm one another, oh no. Not as his shaft slid into her, filling her pussy, stretching her wide around his aching length, need coursing through. He heaved above her while Ariat grinned, nipping at his throat, giving every bit as good as she god, his shaft powering into her, stroke after stroke.

Stein tried to find some purchase in the mound of gold, but it shifted constantly under him, leading the two of them to slip and slide through it, but neither dragon minded. With a push of her hips, hooking her ankle around Stein's, Ariat flipped them so that she was on top, riding the drake's dick as she rose and fell rapidly, her magnificent wings stretched out to their fullest extent.

He stared up at her, his lower jaw slightly agape, though the moment was for the two dragons and them alone. There was no one else that would ever dare intrude on mating between two lusty reptiles like them, Stein's wings spread out as he languished on her hoard as if he had collecting every single coin and gemstone, laboriously, himself. As much as dragons did not need a hoard, they surely appreciated the luxury of having one.

Ariat moaned, throat vibrating with her cries, head falling back in lust as she rode him, rocking her hips quickly to take him deeper and deeper. The drake's cock was not a uniform shape and size, but was covered in ridges that wrapped around the length at an angle, all pointing up towards the tapered, though rounded, cock head. With every thrust of her hips, she dragged those very ridges through her achingly wet pussy, her body responding in the best of ways, heart and body and mind thrumming in perfect harmony.

Everything was right with the world... And, soon, she would have a clutch of siblings, all for her new daughter, seeded in her womb too, the fertilised eggs travelling down to her womb. A better way to greet her first daughter into the world could not be found, Ariat decided, though the dragoness, for once, gave herself over to pleasure. She didn't have to worry about anything, not as those ridges caressed her pussy, stroking a patch of nerves so very deep inside her that she had not found it for herself in many years. In looking and wanting for a partner, for that company and social aspect of life, she had not had the time to please herself, not like that.

But she had a partner then -- and forever if she wanted him, of course. That would be between her and Stein, however, his cock powering into her, even as she trembled, closer and closer and closer to that edge of orgasm. She couldn't hold back and clung to him, her fingers curled around his shoulders and claws biting into his scales, lust seething, roiling, snarling and snapping at her heels as if she was being chased into something that even she could not put a name to.

"Oh, yes... Yessss!"

She hissed out her pleasure, long and long, tongue lashing out against the side of her muzzle. Ariat wasn't actively trying to lick her lips, she was just that caught up in the moment that she had created. Her hips rocked and thrust, pussy clenching around him, intent on milking him of every single drop of his magical seed that he had in him, all for her, all to fertilise her eggs.

She trembled, balancing on the precipice of orgasm, her claws digging into his shoulders as Stein grabbed her hips. Yet Ariat arched into his touch, hungrier for it than ever before, needing more, aching for more, finally tipping into sweet, blissful release.

Inside Ariat's egg chamber, William slept, slumbering within the safe confines of the egg. He didn't know what was going on as his body softened and became magic within the egg, drifting and wavering, though he did feel his safe chamber shake and reverberate around him.

His mind was not there, not at that time, so William could not even wonder at what was going on, nor would he have minded. Everything shook around him, a deep, bellowing roar pressing through Ariat's body, though he felt no fear in there. Inside her egg and egg chamber, William was safe and cared for, softly held, ease around him as the drake, finally, expelled his load inside her too.

As his safe haven heated up, growing too hot, far too hot for a human body to withstand, magic bubbled within. With the mixture of the dragoness' orgasm and that of the drake's cum too, everything mixed and swirled, pulling around him -- and every egg in each of her egg chambers too, of which she had too. Softly, they were released, moving down her tubes to her womb, the journey light and gentle for him, despite the rocking of her body, how her hips arched up to meet every thrust of the drake's. He did not need to know that Stein had Ariat pinned on her front again, spreading her legs apart in a loving, deep mating press (even if she was on her front rather than her back for that one), that he was pleasing her in a way that he never could. Yet his infatuation with Ariat had been as a man and admiration of a dragoness could come through in more ways than one.

That, however, was something that he would learn and understand, truly, when he had hatched as her daughter.

The egg shook and trembled as the dragons roared in climax again, cum flooding Ariat's womb, swelling and swarming around her eggs. It seeped into them, every egg glowing faintly, though he did not know what kind of magic he was bearing witness to within the dragoness, however inadvertent it was.

Covered in rich dragon cum, mixing with Ariat's magic, the eggs quickened, fertilised, magic infusing William's egg too. Even though he had not needed his seed, William would take on some of the black dragon's influence too, his magic becoming as much a part of him as Ariat's magic already had started on.

The dragons moaned softly, relaxing against one another, though, by that point, they didn't know just how many orgasms they had had. They had lost count, swapping positions as the hoard of gold shifted and moved around them, even creating a great hollow in the middle. Purring throatily, rumbling in the back of his throat, he held Ariat close to him, nuzzling her forehead, his heart swelling, already, with love and bonding for his mate.

For it had been too long, truly, since he had seen her and he needed her, even as she laid there against him, her pussy dripping with his seed. There would be more rounds of sex to come, all as they learned more and more about one another all over again, though they would need that, yes, all very much.

Ariat's eyes fell half-lidded, resting against him, though she would retreat soon to her bed. It would need some modifications, to be sure, to hold the drake too, though Stein's body would surely hold her warmly all through the night, the fire inside both of them flaring up, securing their closeness, their bond. She couldn't wait to hear all about his life and times away from her, now that they were together, as they should always have been. Maybe that very distance had been good for them, though she needed to know him as a drake too, not just as a partner in bed.

Something in her heart told her that everything was well, however, the drake softening against her, drawing her close in against the curve of his body. More would come in time, but it was an adventure that she looked forward to taking with Stein by her side.

On her hoard, gold shifting and rattling around them, Ariat smiled and sighed, content with her small corner of the world and all that she had built in it. Stein crooned and nuzzled into her neck as she rubbed her belly, imagining the swell that was to come, though it would only be light, yes, for when her daughter was laid, in the egg that had been fertilised. There would be more eggs, since Stein had come to her and fertilised the others that were ready to be laid too, but that would just be a nice surprise for her daughter when she was hatched, ensuring that they would have siblings.

Until the next time she asked her partner to breed her for more than sexual pleasure -- but the dragoness would see what came at that time.

He was comforting to her, handsy too, though she groped him back just as teasingly as his long tongue dragged up her neck.

"Mmm..." Stein rumbled against her. "I can't wait to lie with you again, Ariat...but I fear that even you may have tired me out this time!"

Ariat chuckled faintly, tail swishing back and forth, curling around his.

"Yes... But there will be more to come, dear Stein. And there is one inside me... I'm going to have a daughter too, now that your magic has infused her egg also, along with the rest of the clutch."

"Oh?"

She had to tell him, everything about William and how he had rescued her, how their friendship had grown more and more and more, until, finally, she had pulled him into her body and absorbed him into an egg. Yet the final touch had been Stein's magic infusing the egg, bolstering William's strength -- though it would be a daughter, at last, that she would be born as.

Still, the dragons could not rest and wait forever for the clutch to rise, filling out her womb, and grow. No, they still had to fly and find prey, hunting it down in the forest. Ariat cried out, kicking her legs, her great wings spread wide to hold and steady the weight of her body, all while William slept peacefully and soundly within his egg. He was no more the wiser as to the screams of her animal victims as she snatched them up, devouring some whole after she had dispatched them, huge lumps travelling down her throat from the cavern of her teeth-lined maw.

Of course, some prey was taken back to the cave to be cooked and eaten more slowly, though it turned out that Stein was not great at cooking. He preferred to tease Ariat a little, the dragons getting to know one another all over again, crunching and chomping his meals with his great, bone-crushing jaws, teeth making quick work of flesh and bone. It could have been a fate that had befallen William, if he was not as fortunate as he was, the dragoness perhaps choosing to absorb him into her body in a different way.

However, she had chosen to take him as her daughter and all would be better for that. Of course, Ariat had to eat to feed her growing children, Stein helping her collect more prey so that they could cache them for later too. They had more interesting things than even hunting to be doing, between them both, when back in the cave, after all, and did not need to always be going out into the world, hunting.

The land would be grateful too for a break from them.

Sometime later, though they had no concept of time, she awoke. Inside the egg, she was aware of darkness, of herself, of the presence of her body within something tight and confining, as if she was curled up tightly within a casing or a shell.

Ah -- a shell! Yes, yes, yes! She remembered it then, she had been absorbed into an egg and then...known no more until that time. How strange indeed, though she did not feel strained or worried at all, not as she struggled instinctively, something far more primal pushing over and through her, demanding that she give it her due attention.

There were muffled voices from outside her egg and, still, she strained, need demanding that she push for them, reach them, through any means possible. Something, perhaps the egg, cracked around her, but she did not slow or stop, knowing that she had to keep going, even as a pinprick of light shone in.

"Stein, look... They are coming..."

That voice was clearer and her heart leapt. Oh, that had to be mother, her mother! She had to get to her mother! Chirping and growling, she wriggled, something slithering behind her, though there was very little space for her to move within. Was that attached to her, that slithering thing? It very much felt like it was...

She pushed and she pushed -- and, finally, broke through the outer shell of the egg, shoving a chunk of it, however small it was, out of the way. From there, her fingers could grasp and dig, prying the shell away, bit by bit, though it was like trying to get into a hard-boiled egg, only in reverse. Her body, however, seemed designed for such things and she chomped vehemently into the edge of the shell too as she cracked it further, chomping and pushing until there was a gap big enough for her body to tumble through.