The Dragoness' Hoard Pt. 01

Story Info
A man wakes transformed into a buxom dragoness...
4.6k words
4k
8
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jason... Well... His life was pretty normal. In a good way, to be fair, as nothing bad really happened and he went through the motions in his studies, in his work. There was nothing dramatic, he was on reasonable terms with his parents, he was considered gifted when it came to his university studies...

Well. There was one bad thing. Or the rougher edges to his struggle to get ahead in life, to make the step between simply being a gifted student, good academically, and making it out there in the real world. The fact that his girlfriend had broken up with him too, citing that she wanted to experience new things (what the hell did that even mean?) didn't help matters either way.

Sitting up from his computer chair, Jason shook his head. It was no good brooding about it and, frankly, it was not as if he was getting any studying done at the computer screen, nor any applications for the prestigious internships that he had been hoping to find the right fit in.

It was night, but that helped a little, others mostly inside, the streets quiet. Although he lived in a large town, it could not have been called a city, no matter how busy it had gotten, something of an industrial area. That was why he'd been looking at moving somewhere with better opportunities for him, though one thing that Jason was exceptionally grateful for was the fact that he could access a plethora of courses and learning materials through the internet. Despite not living in the best of areas, he had been able to progress and study.

He sighed, shaking his head, pausing at a little park with street lamps set along the path, though not all of them were illuminated, the ground wet under his shoes. It must have rained recently, although he tended to hunker down inside whenever the weather was inclement. He just wasn't the kind of guy that liked being reminded of the weather, or many things that weren't manmade. Or maybe it was just the whole "getting wet" thing...

And yet...Jason's fate had always been out of his hands. Sometimes that was just the way that life worked, one day after the other, a person just needed to go through the motions to get to where they needed to go. His head tipped back and he blinked. Was that a shooting star?

But, wait... No! No, it was many shooting stars, bright lights flashing, filling the night sky! He gasped, fumbling for his phone, but his body didn't seem to be able to obey his commands smoothly anymore, awkwardly grasping -- but the show above him, lights and flickering, dancing folds of galaxies, went on whether or not he was ready for it.

"Oh!"

It was enough to take his mind away from all that had been happening, swirls of blue and pink and green cast through the sky as if something was playing out on the largest movie screen in the world. Galaxy upon galaxy swirled and turned across the night sky, lit up with so many stars that it no longer seemed as if he was in the town at all, although the park was still around him, his heart pounding, breath catching.

It was a life-changing event, one that Jason sorely wished that he could document. And yet it was not for him to record, not even when he was the only one that could see it, the world around him falling away. No longer could he see the park as the trees and the benches disappeared, leaving him standing there, completely adrift in a sea of galaxies, as if he was floating in space.

"Wait... What? What's happening?"

Panic pulled at him, even as warmth swelled through his body, closing gently around his heart. Air rushed around him as if he was caught in a wind tunnel, roaring, blaring, faster and faster, swirling around him as he shouted -- yet there was no one in the world he was going to that could help him.

And then unconsciousness pulled over him like a shroud, a smile on his lips as his body became the one that fate determined for him.

A new body for a new world... That was quite fitting.

*

Jason started awake, gasping as air left his mouth, rather than through his nostrils.

"Oof! What the hell?"

Where was he? Where was the park? He shook his head, groaning, trying to push himself up, though the ground under him moved and shifted, rattling as if he had started a cascade. The rattling softened quickly, returning the place to stillness, and Jason blinked, clearly the fuzziness from his vision. It seemed to take longer to ease than before, however... That was strange.

Yet what was stranger was the room that he was in, a big cave of some kind, like what he might have seen in a fantasy adventure movie or even a game, the ceiling high and seemingly layered with semi-precious stones. The colours glinted down, casting fractured, coloured light onto the massive mound of gold coins and untold treasures that he was sprawled across, though Jason couldn't think of a single reason at all that he was to be found there.

Had someone played a trick on him? Or was he dreaming? Yes, that had to be it... He had to be dreaming.

"It's... Wait... What?"

He couldn't even get out a full sentence as he scrambled backwards, lying sprawled on his back as he propped his torso up, though it didn't look like his chest anymore. Not with a huge pair of breasts there! His jaw fell slack and he sat up fully, legs bent, though his mind couldn't grasp what had happened to him, trying to go through the catalogue of changes as his heart hammered and his blood roared, pounding against his eardrums.

For it was no longer his body that he was looking down at, blinking rapidly, straining to understand. Scales greeted his eyes as he stared down the golden rise of his huge breasts -- he didn't even know that real people could have breasts that big! They were even tipped with nipples, fat and a little raised in a way that made him want to suck on them -- if they had been on a lady's body, that was! It wasn't a thought that was appropriate in the moment as he breathed heavily, his eyes travelling further down his body, taking in the narrower waist and wider hips, the hips of a woman.

But neither was Jason a woman, not by far, not as he spread his thick, powerful thighs, surprised even more so by the muscle that he found there. That was strange, for he could not have anticipated such a thing being present, the strong lines of power in his legs evidencing that he was in a body that was quite a bit stronger than what he was used to. Physical strength was not something that Jason was particularly used to and he tried to stand, though that was more difficult than ever, dragging first one clawed foot under him and then another, as the shifting mound of gold shuddered under him.

"Oof... Damn it... What is with...this voice?"

He didn't know whether to think of it as a dream or not, shaking his head, stepping down slowly from the big mound of gold, though it was harder to avoid the uncovered treasures as he slid, without any sense of grace, to the bottom of the pile. Standing on the bare, smooth soil of the cave floor was more reassuring and he took a deep breath.

Gold... Scales... He gulped, shifting his weight, glancing back behind him. And, yes, a tail. He crouched, peering into a silver cup that looked like it was a goblet of some kind, though oversized, a red face and muzzle peering back at him with gold horns like treasures.

Oh, hell...

A dragon. He was a dragon. A dragoness. A powerful dragoness. Jason's breath caught, shaking his head, hands rising, shakily, to his horns, feeling the curve of them, how they were elegant, graceful, feminine -- though still rounded like those of a ram. Only his breasts and down the front of his body, past his belly, was gold, but the majority of his scales seemed to be a rich, deep crimson. The fin-like protrusion that ran down his spine was hard to see, though they were a similar gold, the accents of his body dripping in that rich shade to accentuate the bulk of the crimson. Jason turned in a circle, craning his longer neck to see, the golden fin bright and shiny, though it felt like there were muscles at the base of it too, allowing him to twitch it, kind of, from the left of his spine to the right.

Yes... a dream. Definitely a dream. Jason's cheeks heated up in a blush, though he tried to brush it aside. It was hard to consider with how big his breasts were, dominating his frame and his features, even as he swung his tail experimentally from one side to the other. His tail was tipped with a ruby-like spear and he tried to twitch it, even though he didn't yet feel that he had all that much control over his muscular body. Leathery flaps of wings were tucked down against his back and he spread them shakily, extending one and then tipping off-balance with a barely dignified squawk.

"This can't be right... I'm not a..." He shook his head, breath catching, pulling in his chest. "I'm not a dragon...dragoness... Hell... This is crazy, I must have fallen, hit my head...something!"

Jason... No, the name wasn't right anymore. With breasts like that... Well... He had become a she and there was no way for her to see it any differently, feeling it deep within her core, how something had shifted.

"What the..."

Even her voice was different, deeper and sultrier, as if she was trying to seduce someone, though that was perhaps Jason remembering back to all the video games that she had played over the years; back then, despite everything, she'd had to have some downtime too. She swallowed hard, the saliva that she forced down her throat taking a long time to reach her stomach, cheeks itching as she brushed her fingers up and around the fins on her head. If there were horns, she didn't see why fins were needed too, but...what was she going to do about it?

And she was tall... She did not know it, not then, but she was twenty-four feet tall and her eyes were blue: a shockingly captivating colour set in the ruby of her face. Those things, however, would all come to be seen with her in time, seeing the world through the slits of her dragon pupils, a forked tongue slithering around her mouth as she felt out the edges of her sharp, carnivorous teeth.

"This can't be happening..." She said to herself, trembling as she ran her hands down her breasts, over her sides, even her oblique muscles firm there. "I... This... It's real, isn't it?"

She couldn't come to that understanding yet, but she could admire the muscle on her body, squeezing her arms, her biceps, though her forearms brushed her breasts when she crossed them in front of her chest. It seemed as if there was nothing she could do to avoid them, not when it came to having the body of a goddess that she most certainly would have blushed over if she had been in a position to enjoy it. But that sort of thing, in his life, had been enjoyed as artwork or on a computer screen -- something that she had known, back then, to be fantasy.

She ran her clawed fingertips over her head, bending her arm to reach and feel as the strangely webbed fine running down her back shivered. It went down her tail too, though not quite to that spear-like tip, the glint of the exceedingly sharp point catching her eye.

"I'm beautiful..."

Even if it was a dream. Even if she had become, in the dream, a dragoness with a huge bust, wide hips and a big backside to top it all off. Her scales gleamed as if they were wet, though she pulled back from the thought of them being wet with blood. That wasn't a line of thinking that she wanted to consider. Sure, she'd played all the video games that had interested her, regardless of the content or battles, but real blood...hm... No, that wasn't something that she wanted to worry about.

Blushing heavily, thinking still that it was all innocent, that it was only a dream...she sat back down again, spreading her legs. Well, there was no harm in looking, was there? For between her legs did not lie a shaft and balls, of course, as she had been used to as a man, but a soft, pink pussy. The gold scales tapered off as they ran down her crotch, but the red took over, smaller, finer, more delicate scales framing her sex before the bare, vulnerable heat of her pussy took hold.

She couldn't resist touching it, though she didn't have much of a sense of her size there. Sure, the coins looked small, but she didn't even know what she was doing there, not even as she rocked her hips, shuddering from the rush of warmth that light brush over her pussy had brought to her body. The underside of her new tail was just as delicate, the scales running right up to the root of it, though they were all smaller and neater over and around the joints, allowing her the best level of flexibility and agility in her new body.

The dragoness would only realise later just how good that was, how much of a relief that that would prove to be. If it was a dream, she thought, she might as well relax there until she got an idea of what she was meant to do to wake up. And yet there was only so much that she could do to wake up, for that had always happened quite naturally in her dreams. It was not something that she could force, as much as she might have liked to come back to her own world and reality.

Her wings tucked in on her back as she propped herself up against the mound of gold and treasures, not noting quite how much of a relief it was to be against it, like it was home, as if it was comforting. But her body enticed her as she rested back, spreading her muscular legs wide as her clawed feet buried themselves into the gold coins, shifting and finding a good amount of purchase. Her fingers delved between her legs, exploring, though it was the heat of her body that led her to where she needed to be, for it felt like it had been a while, even with her ex-girlfriend, that she had pleasured a partner.

"Oh... Oh, this is..."

But she couldn't get the words out, not as she played with the fold of her pussy with the tip of a claw, though she had to be careful, not yet knowing the delicacy of her new body yet. That part of her had to be sensitive, after all, and she didn't want to injure it, even if a sharp jolt of however accidental pain would surely wake her up and bring her back to reality. That would have been something, at least, yet her mind had fixated on the sense of self-pleasure, even if it was not a situation that called for it.

She simply wanted it, panting softly through an open mouth, feeling the warmth of tongues of fire in the back of her throat, licking around her mouth, around her sharp teeth. Her pussy was sensitive, so very sensitive, all to the point that her body hardly knew what it was to do with itself, muscles that she had hardly even thought about before in her lifetime twitching and pulling. Every tiny contraction guided her to play with the heat of her sex, the slit between her legs, finding the entrance and sinking an inquisitive claw inside.

"Ohhhhh!"

Oh, her body liked that! It enticed her on, drawing her to thrust a finger deeper, following a call that felt quite as if it had come from some age-old time, a time that she might not have quite understood. But it didn't matter, it could not matter, not as she thrust her finger back and forth, curling the digit up against a patch of heat inside her passage that sent further tongues of fire lancing deeply up into her being.

Oh, it was nothing like anything she had ever experienced. Sure, she'd pleasured herself before, when she'd had a man's body, but it was different to having a shaft and balls, all in a better way, pleasure lancing through her, spiking deep into her core. It made her want more, heartbeat racing, panting heavily, smoke curling from the nostrils set on the end of her snout as she groaned deeply.

"Oh, yes... Oh, yes..."

Her finger teased deeper inside her, though one digit would swiftly prove to be nowhere near enough for her. She experimented, following what felt good, for she didn't really know what she was doing when it came to her own body and everything that that body wanted her to do to it. Perhaps it was something that she could learn in time, but the only thing that mattered was that she enjoyed herself.

It had been a while since she had felt that, that she didn't have to be working or studying, though Jason stretched out further onto the mound of gold with a luxurious groan. Yes... Oh, it was good to relax, though he didn't quite understand why things were so busy in her old life. Maybe that was why the "dream" had come to her, all so she could find a way, some kind of way, that she could finally relax, finally come to terms with a different aspect of her psyche.

But she wouldn't think about that in the moment. She would relax, tucking her wings down a little more, fingers parting inside her, stretching out her warm, tight passage just a little bit more. She just wanted to see what her body was capable of, panting lightly, the dark smoke curling from her nostrils even more insistently than before. Her clit smoothed out a little more from the little tuck of a hood that it had been previously hidden under and she dragged her fingers back up and over it curiously.

"Ohhhh..."

Oh, that was good, so very good, pleasuring herself, feeling the ripples of delight coursing through her, pulse after pulse, tremor after tremor. She experimented, though her breath rate picked up more and more, running her fingers around that tantalising little nub and over it, squeezing and pressing. She squirmed under the pressure, some of it too much for even the most delicate part of her body, but that was all quite alright -- especially when she was still getting used to how things were for herself.

Why did she think that? That was a strange thought to have...and yet it was swiftly swept away by pleasure, teasing through, aching deeply, heat curling up inside her. Flame flickered up more strongly from the back of her throat and she let out a jet of flame, losing herself, yet gaining something at the same time. It was right to be there, even if she did not understand things, everything else that could possibly have bothered her falling away as if it had never existed.

All that mattered to her was sensation, the sweetness of it pouring through her like liquid, melted wax. It coated her as her hips pumped and rose to the insistent touch of her hand, fingering her clit and sliding two fingers deep inside.

"Ohhh..."

Another moan. Oh, she'd never moaned like that as a guy, but it was right to be like that, panting, whimpering, moaning, fire licking around the inside of her maw and her teeth, though it didn't harm her. That made sense, for why would fire, to be fair, harm any dragon? No, she had liquid fire in her veins, smouldering and simmering, burning up, though she would never burn dry.

"Oh... Yes... A little more..."

Her fingers teased deeper, pumping back and forth, finding what worked and what felt good to her. Her free hand slipped up to caress her breasts, tweaking her nipples, rubbing them between a finger and a thumb to tease them up to full hardness. They were pretty perky already, swollen and ready for the attentive pull of her lust, and she caught herself even crooning to herself as she licked her lips, losing herself in the moment.

It was all needed, so very much so, the rise of heat in her body building and building, though it was due to come one way or another, even if it was a kind of orgasm that Jason would not yet understand. She did not know the pull of tightness in the pit of her belly, not yet, how and why her back arched in a special kind of way when she stroked over just the right spot inside her passage, her G-spot. It was hard for her to hit that spot over and over again, but she tried, flame pouring from her mouth and heating her scales, teasing over lustfully. There were no more words to slip from her lips, not as she brought herself off, her head back in the shattering of gold coins and cries breaking her lips even before she'd realised what was happening.

12