The Dragoness' Hoard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and twisted and cavorted in a simmering spill of gold coins, luxuriating in it. Yet it was an orgasm like no other as her tail thrashed luxuriously, need pumping up thick and fast, wave after wave of pleasure pulling her under. It felt like she was drowning and flying at the same time, pulses of ecstasy twitching beneath her scales, the orgasm running through her whole body, from head to toe -- even all the way down to the curling tip of her tail.

Flames leapt from her maw, but, excited from that first climax, Jason pressed on for more. She needed it, craved it, hungered for it like she never had before, licking her lips, tasting the acrid bite of her own fire. It came with a charred hint to it that excited her all the more, her body sensitive but not too sensitive, surprisingly, for her to continue. That was different to having a member, most certainly, but she was too caught up in it all to care, whimpering, panting, letting the fire speak for her as it lanced from her maw.

One orgasm after the other... Another came, more powerful than the first, her back arching, hips pumping up as if to invite a lover into her, her juices clinging to her fingers, strung out between them. The dragoness spread her folds apart with two fingers as if to show off her body to an admirer, yet there was no better way for her to be put on display like that, if only to herself.

She was the only one there that she needed to impress, the only one that ever needed that admiration so badly. She luxuriated in the strength of her tail, so flexible and dextrous still, curling around her breasts, massaging and rippling around them, teasing and pressing in. It was harder to rub and stimulate her body like that, for she was not used to how having a tail could offer up so many other possibilities, but it was worth it for trying.

She would always try new things, flame jetting from her maw as she built to the trembling climax of her most powerful climax yet. Her fingers drove sloppily into her puss, lewdly squelching with every thrust, rubbing her tits, though the nipples were still the most sensitive part. The dragoness squirmed and tightened, bellowing out an ear-splitting roar as all rang through, her cries of ecstasy bouncing off the cavern walls, ringing back to her as the explosion of climax poured over her.

It was nothing like the first two climaxes, another pulse of orgasm taking her by surprise, her passage clenching repeatedly around her fingers, rippling and pulling as if she was trying to milk her fingers of something that they were not able to give. And yet the next wave took her breath away, spending it all in a pouring swathe of fire, painting the walls in her glorious flame, though she was hardly in control of herself. It was good thing that she was clearly fireproof as a dragoness, for Jason had no idea just how far her powers as a dragon could go.

That would come in time, of course, but the power of orgasm pulsating through her, claiming every iota of her attention, muscles contracting, hips rising and grinding down onto her hand... It was all too much for her, swimming in lust, the draw of it magnetic and intoxicating. It would be something that would have her, as a dragoness, coming back to it over and over again.

She paused there, a scorch mark on the wall, not quite knowing what to make of it all as the afterglow settled into her like an ember burning low, though one that would linger for hours, the fire not quite allowing itself to be put out so easily. Everything...had changed, hadn't it? She gulped hard, eyes suddenly damp with emotion.

It wasn't a dream. There was no dream in the world, not even the most intoxicating of wet dreams, that could feel that real, that could exactly replicate her panting breath, how orgasm had made her head swim.

"Oh... Oh, god..."

The room, the cave -- it was all hers! All of it! From the hoard of gold, coins spilling around her, swords driven into the mound, so many shiny jewels all piled together, fine jewellery, a crown... The diamonds were numerous, spilling over from chests as her own chest heaved, grappling with the new reality of the situation.

Only... Was it that bad to have a killer body and to be strong and powerful, so sleekly muscled? She shook her head slowly, struggling with it, though it was not for the dragoness to worry about, for the fate and the twists and turns of her new life would come to her, as was the way of it. Sometimes, especially when one had been ripped from one world and placed, less than discreetly, into another, it was better to let the gods of fate take over the rest.

She ran her hands down her body, a slight smile stretching her muzzle. However, the dragoness was so enraptured with her body, the curves of it and even the trickle of her own arousal dripping from her pussy, that she failed to take note of the voices outside.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

To Be Loved By A Succubus Mason agrees to be a Succubus' mate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Laying Their Eggs Inside Her Ropes and Kao pump Fyr full of eggs...in Fetish
Obsidian's First Time Young dragon discovers he loves to hoard lovers.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Web of Pleasure A man stranded in the desert finds refuge with an Arachne.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Lover Out of Space Your Eldritch fiancé begins growing. New pleasures abound.in NonHuman
More Stories