The Dragon's Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't understand it, either. The heating of her body, the innate attraction to him -- she felt it just as strongly as he did, if not more so.

His talon lightly traced over her nipple, and he could feel the hardness hidden beneath her expensive dress. She gasped, soft and sharp, her eyes never once wavering from his despite the invasive touch.

"You do not have to be frightened of me," he rumbled, gently, but the woman seemed to not hear him. Her trapped gaze stared sightlessly into his, lost in the magical guile. Frowning, he tried again - :You do not have to be frightened of me, my Queen.: This made her blanch, but he smiled, pleased by how easily she had accepted his thought. It was difficult at times for dragons to communicate with humans thusly, he had even heard of some going mad rather than accepting the communication, but Deidre embraced it.

She stared at him, and he felt her disbelief. Underneath that --

His forefinger and thumb lightly pinched her nipple, and he felt the rush of excitement as it hit her, even as she mentally tried again to break his magical hold on her. His cock jerked, blood racing as his baser side reveled in the trapped woman's desire. Her body responded to him of its own accord, but the innate lust that he held for her was reciprocated.

:Why do you fight me, my Queen?: he asked, though the answer was obvious. :You know it will come sooner or later -- your body enjoys my touch. Why not let your mind, too?: His hand spread, palming her breast, and he savored the shiver that crept through her. Inwardly, he knew now that she felt the same attraction he did, erasing some of his misgivings. They would be wed in only a few hours, after all. Now or then, she would give herself to him.

The Queen trembled as he gently rested his free hand on her knee, feeling the warmth of her skin as it radiated through her dress. She seemed to burn, lit with an internal temperature that he'd never felt from another human before -- she echoed him, he merely had to bring it to the forefront.

A whimper escaped her as his hand slid underneath her dress, following her stockings up her calves, to her thighs until he found where the cloth ended and soft skin began. He could feel the dampness on her thighs, and he wondered if it was from this time, or a remnant from their previous encounter only minutes before. Did it matter, though? Either way, it proved him right -- the Queen was enjoying this.

:Give yourself to me, Queen Deidre. It will go easier if you let it happen. I will be gentle.:

He could feel her as she understood his implication, and he could even feel the brief flash of temptation that his offer fostered in her. But she did not, would not. He had expected as much, of course, but he had hoped. He would not mind their first coupling being within a moving carriage, but evidently, she disagreed.

Oh well.

Aurixis's fingers ventured higher, and she gasped aloud as he let himself tease her sex, though her lace undergarments protected her from intrusion. He merely ran his fingers over the lacy barrier, her body shuddering each time his digits traced over her hidden bud, and he smiled as he felt her mind fighting the innate pleasure she felt at his touch.

:You want this, too, my Queen, though you deny it. Let it happen -- tonight will go easier if you do, will it not?:

Her mind rejected him, as he was quickly coming to anticipate, even as her thighs shifted open a bit, seemingly of their own accord. The guile still wrapped her tightly in its snare, but he could feel that her panties dampened, growing slick with her need as he steadily teased her. Outside, Abarra passed by forgotten, the carriage ride providing him with just the privacy he should have avoided. Voices stirred in the distance, rising --

She panted, now -- he had not even needed to slid his fingers past the flimsy barrier to stir her body to pleasure. He realized, the distant human part of him, that she was a virgin, and thus likely had never experienced the pleasure another partner could bring her. It excited him more, knowing that this might be her first, and if things went right, her only. Was that why she was so frightened? For a being as old as he was, he forgot what it was to experience things as a first.

Her panties were pushed aside easily as his thoughts urged him forward, and the Queen moaned again. While she could not move, could not speak, could not flee -- she still responded. The tenseness in her body was easing, and he could feel the foggy delirium being replaced with euphoria in her racing mind. It excited him, to feel the difference he was having on her.

:See?: he teased, his draconic need making the query bold and warm. :I am not so bad.:

She didn't answer, of course, but he felt her entrance clench around his fingers as they pushed inside of her tight, wet canal. She gasped sharply, and he thought he felt her hips roll slightly, granting him easier access to her core. Mentally, her resistance was fading. He could feel her internal walls trembling, her heart racing -- she was close, he was certain of it.

The carriage heaved, horses screaming. In an instant the glamour shattered, Aurixis's eyes widened as the Queen was jolted, nearly losing her seat. The vehicle titled onto its side, and Aurixis reached out, pulling the Queen into his arms just as it upended onto its side. She braced against him at first, only to realize his intent as they both tumbled to the ground. Aurixis was winded, but he quickly sat up.

As he did so, the door to the carriage tore open, and he found himself looking up at the Queen's young guard -- what was his name? Alfred?

"Alric!" Deidre cried, the relief in her tone making the dragon lord's lips twist underneath the mask. To think, only a moment longer and she might have been crying his name in that voice, instead. Now the Queen merely scrambled away from him as quick as she could, putting distance between them. The look she shot at him over her shoulder was damning, but she did not tell her guards to kill him.

A small blessing -- he really didn't want to kill anyone today.

Shouts outside of the carriage and the rocking of the destroyed and up-ended vehicle reminded him that he might not be so lucky, yet. "What is going on?" he demanded of the guard.

Alric looked hesitant, glancing to Deidre, and only when the red-haired Queen nodded her head did he say, "A riot, it appears. Someone spread the news of your arrival, and the citizens are unhappy."

Unhappy? Was that the dull roar was that he was hearing? The glamour he had laced on the Queen had kept them both delightfully occupied, but it had also kept him deaf and blind to the world around them. Another mistake -- something about the Queen had him inclined to keep making them, it seemed.

"How many guards do we have? And how large is the riot?" Aurixis asked. The mangled heap of the carriage was still sitting on its side, providing them with some small protection as the crowd rioted around them. Aurixis could see the mingled silver and gold uniforms mixing with the black uniforms of his own men, all standing in a protective circle around them.

How far away from the Palace were they? Now, more than ever, he wished he had actually called a carriage to follow behind.

"It is several blocks -- I've sent ahead a runner to try and summon back up, and another is out scouting for alleyways that we can use to escape back safely."

Smart. Aurixis was impressed, but he merely inclined his head. Then he glanced at the Queen -- on its side, it would be almost impossible for the petite woman to clamber out on her own. He offered a hand and she regarded it distrustfully, but they both knew there was no other option.

Alric, too, extended a hand, and Deidre took it. He pulled up, while Aurixis lent his strength from below, offering a hand for the Queen to step on. She did, then tensed as his other hand secured her from behind -- he smiled a bit underneath his mask, not ashamed of the opportunity to grab her pert derriere. It would be his, soon enough, and he was aiding her, regardless.

Deidre didn't say a word about the grab, but as he pushed her up through the carriage door, disappearing into the darkness overhead, he had to admit he wasn't sure if she would send her guard back to help him out, too. He stood for a moment, staring up, curious.

Finally, the silver and gold uniform of the Queen's guard re-appeared, and Alric's distrustful gaze peered through the door. Then, a hand was extended, and Aurixis pulled himself through, too.

Outside, the city streets were enveloped in madness.

12