All Comments on 'The Dragon's Speech Ch. 01'

by BellaBellua

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ok you got me...

It’s absolutely fascinating, I’m definitely hooked 😉. At first glance it looks like a brief glimpse into this world you’ve created, the trouble is that people tend to forget just how long a page is on Literotica compared to standard A4 *sigh*

You’ve crammed a vast amount of information and world building into this chapter, you definitely know how to write, and write well. There are several levels of interaction taking place and it’s all very tantalising.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Start

I liked the thesis. But my enjoyment was dulled by a lack of polish. You should find someone to do a beta read and edit for you. There is a need for extraneous words to be removed to improve the flow; it gets awkward in a few places.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

interesting read, cant wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaBellua@BellaBellua
Hello there! I am a career writer and I am very excited to share my ongoing work with you! A little about me: I'm a geeky introvert with a love of writing, music, creatures, romance, and horror. I derive my enjoyment from giving my fantasies life through words, and I want to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES