All Comments on 'The Dragon's Whored'

by dreadknots

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TempestBainTempestBainabout 5 years ago
Nice work

Very good thoroughly enjoyed it would be up for another chapter

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
Very good and entertaining

HellkiteHellkiteabout 5 years ago
So much potential

Well done!

I hope to read more of these two..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

I really enjoyed reading this story and hope there will be a followup!

darkdesire230darkdesire230about 5 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing and I know i'm gonna sound greedy for asking but can we get a part 2?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Funny

Almost makes me want to start playing computer games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good!

I liked this, and I’d like to read another chapter! But I am confused about something: when did Rob cum the first time? He almost came from the titfuck, then he took her dragon-style, when you wrote he was approaching a second orgasm. Just wondering if I missed something.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Dragon Girl/Human Pregnancy

Even tho Nella mentioned something about Dragons and Humans couldn't get pregnant earlier,but what if that was just a guess and Dragons could get pregnant from Humans considering there were so few dragons left.

Honestly I wish Nella and Rob could have a baby dragon/human and raise her (btw I wish it was a girl like her Mom) and she looked mostly human could break the spell of tradition of Humans hating Dragons out of ignorance.Nella and Rob clearly demonstrated that Dragons and Humans are not that different,sure Nella could easily snap a man in half if she wanted to but when Rob showed her he wasn't such a bad guy maybe others weren't either.

I agree 110% this should have a part 2,hope the author takes this under advisement.

arcaedianarcaedianover 4 years ago
That was awesome

I think that was great, I especially liked the end, dude was trying to keep at it and all she wanted was some more gold...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope we get a part 2, maybe rob will turn into a dragon because he's a human who fucked a dragon. I think that would be a fun idea to explore along with the 2 having many daughters after he turns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The twist is the last sentence. Sweet. *****

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Since so long has passed since you published this I assume there won't be a sequel. Shame!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[15.09.22]

Fun und Zexxsi!

11/10!!!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Where is Chapter 2?

To read this Awesome Story of a Dragon Girl and a Delivery Guy was pure fun,but sadly this should have had a second chapter or more.Nella and Rob albeit being a dragon and a human showed acceptance and equality of different species.

I think they should get a continuation to be honest,maybe a surprise where Nella ends up laying an egg with Robs baby slash dragon daughter or son and Rob and Nella get married or something.That would ROCK.

RMike35RMike358 months ago
The thing about this story.

The whole dragon/human scenario was excellent but a few nitpicks made it less enjoyable,like Rob basically turning Nella into a prostitute by tempting her with gold and not even real gold but fake online game gold.I think if Rob had told Nella he liked her for who she is and not what she is (a dragon girl who is young at 178 years old) so basically if her species lives to be 1000 years old then Nella would be about 17 or 18 give or take.

The other nitpicks is child production,in some stories well actually all of them I've read dragons or dragon girls never have babies they always lay eggs or in this case only one egg since I haven't heard of them laying more than one.Anyway it seems like Nella should be fertile and regardless of Rob being a human should be able to fertilize the egg and Nella lay it and in a few months should have a baby dragon girl or boy that takes after both of them and Rob gets to be a dad to a feisty dragon daughter who likes to get into mischief but always is a Daddy's Girl and loves him because he protects her from Mommy Nella who is the enforcer and authority in the house.

But I wish it had played out like that,but am I by no means criticizing the author or the story it just needed extra details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreadknots@dreadknots
1516 Followers
I write lewd stories for fun. https://twitter.com/LeafTilde come call me a slut or w/e