The Drama Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came out, Carol said "Look, we're later than usual. Norma from across the street will be waiting to go home. Why don't you come over and have a glass of wine at my place, and I can run you home after?"

So Paul smiled, and naturally said "Yes."

As soon as they got there, Norma said "Goodnight" and left. Carol went upstairs to check on Mike, telling Paul to open the bottle of red chianti wine. He had two glasses poured by the time Carol came back down. They sat down in the living room. There was so much to talk about from their listening to the radio play at the Club that it was suddenly almost midnight.

"Listen, Carol, it's getting late and you look tired. I'll walk home, and I'll see you round here for meals starting tomorrow."

"Well, I should drive you, but I am tired. So if you are really willing to walk, I'd appreciate it."

Paul stood up, and embraced Carol, and they kissed. As they broke their kiss, they looked hard into each other's eyes, as if trying to see what the other was thinking.

As they got to the front door, Carol picked up her portable dictation machine, saying "I need to put a fresh tape in this, good job I left it here to remind me."

She gave Paul a quick kiss on the cheek and he heard the door click and then her lock the door behind him.

******************************

He walked out of her driveway and along the bushes that marked the front of her garden. He suddenly heard banging, and stopped to listen. It sounded like someone was banging on Carol's door, but he couldn't see over the bushes. He turned round and ran back to Carol's driveway just in time to see someone push his way in through the front door as Carol had opened it.

"Now what?" Paul thought. He quietly approached the door and put his ear to it. Inside he could hear a man's raised voice and Carol shouting something in a voice that sounded like she was shouting and crying at the same time. Paul checked the door handle. It moved, which meant Carol had not locked the door.

As quietly as he could, he opened the door and slid in to the hallway. He didn't completely close the door to avoid making a sound - it normally clicked quite loudly when closed. Carol was in the kitchen, near the back door, and a large man was in the kitchen shouting at her and waving what looked like a hunting knife. Paul looked for something to use as a weapon.

At the bottom of the stairs was an old style coat and hat rack, and in the base of it were two silver-handled walking sticks. He gently pulled one out. The silver handle end was clearly the heavier end, so holding the stick by the other end, he crept along the hallway. He heard the man say "He's my son. I am taking him with me."

So that explained a lot. Then he heard Carol say "You'll have to kill me first, and then how will you explain that to Michael?"

"I'll simply tell him you got tired of him and ran off and left him with me."

"Look, Joe, put the knife down, please....."

Instead, Joe stepped forward. He pushed the knife out in front of him and said "No. All I have to do is stab you right....." Then he pitched forward and landed face down on top of the knife.

Paul stood there holding the walking stick he had used on Joe. He threw it down and ordered Carol to find the cable ties as quickly as possible. Before Joe came round, Paul had his wrists and his ankles secured by the ties and had removed the knife, holding it with his handkerchief. "Call the Police now," he told Carol, "and tell them silent approach as there is a sleeping child in the house. Oh, and that the front door is open."

Carol made the phone call, and Paul wrapped her in his arms. Joe was writhing on the floor, bleeding in the stomach from where he fell on his own knife. It took the Police only three minutes before there were flashing lights outside, and a young policeman asked politely "May we come in?"

Carol explained who Joe was, and what had happened, and how Paul had knocked him out with a walking stick. "Very quick thinking, sir," said the policeman as others helped Joe out to an ambulance that had just arrived.

"Anything else you need to tell me, Ma'am?" asked the policeman. Carol smiled. "I had this in my hand when I opened the door, as I had just put a new tape in. You can listen to the whole thing on there." She handed him her dictaphone. "But I need it back as quickly as possible."

"Of course. This should make taking a statement easy. I've never had a villain dictate his confession in advance before!"

He left and Carol locked the door behind him. As she turned around, she saw Mike sitting on the stairs. "What happened?" he asked.

"A man came in and attacked your Mum, and Paul here walloped him on the head with one of Grampa's walking sticks, and now the Police have taken him away."

"Paul, you should have stabbed him," said Mike.

"With a walking stick?"

"No, with the sword inside it." said Mike.

Carol laughed. "Grampa was only kidding when he said they were sword-sticks."

"No he wasn't, look." Mike picked up the remaining stick, as the police had taken the other as evidence. "You put the walking end on the floor, hold the stick just under the handle here, and press and twist the handle, and you have a sword." And he pulled it out. It was a full-length sword, and still quite sharp, with a cutting edge along one side, like an old foil. He swished the sword around.

"Stabbing might have been overkill," said Paul.

Paul gently took the sword off him. "Come on, Zorro, time you were back in bed." He picked Mike up and carried him upstairs. Carol followed.

"Mike, do you mind if Paul stays the night?"

"No. He can share my bed if he wants."

"What if he shares mine, mine's bigger."

Mike looked seriously at both adults. "Uncle Tony says it okay for boys and girls to sleep together if they love each other, like he loves Aunt Jane. So do you two love each other?"

Out of the mouths of babes, as the saying goes. Paul looked at Carol, and she looked at him. Then they laughed. "I think we might," said Carol, and Paul smiled and nodded. "That's okay then", said Mike and got into bed, turned on his side, and was off into dreamland pretending to be Zorro.

Paul and Carol went downstairs. By now, it was turned one in the morning, but both were wide awake from the adrenaline of the events of the night, good and bad. Carol poured the rest of the bottle and they sat down, hoping a quiet spell would make them feel tired again.

Carol looked at Paul. "I guess after that conversation, our feelings are kind of out in the open..." she said.

"Carol," said Paul, "I have a lot to tell you. I have spoken to my training manager and I am staying here until September. Then I'll leave the company. I have got a place in College in Brighton to do Business Studies and get my qualifications. My Dad's Mum's house has been sold and Mum got all of the money and she's giving it to me so I can go to college now, and not have to wait for the company. With that money and a couple of scholarships I won, I shall be able to stay on at your Mum's and pay what I am paying her now. And I can commute to college from here. And last Sunday, sitting in Church with you and Mike, I realized how much in love with both of you I am. So I am here in town for the long haul, if you want me to be."

"Are you serious?" Carol didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Never been more serious in my life. I realized tonight that the age difference doesn't matter in the slightest."

"I'm going to say something crazy that we will probably laugh about for the rest of our lives. I want you to take me to my bedroom, take all my clothes off, and get into bed with me so we can sleep. I am too tired to make love to night, but not too tired to stake my claim on you by getting naked with you. Does that make any sense?"

"I'm too tired to think about it, so for now I'll say yes and no. But I am only sleeping with you on one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you agree to be my girlfriend."

"Well, I had made up my mind that if I could only be your girlfriend while you were here in town, then so be it, and I would protect myself as best I could against the day you left. And now, you're promising not to leave. You are promising not to leave, aren't you?"

"I'm promising."

They walked upstairs, checked on Mike and went into Carol's bedroom. Paul stood in front of her and gently undid the buttons down the front of her blouse. He took it off and stood back to admire the shape of her breasts.

She undid his shirt and pulled it off, then reached down and undid his belt. She knelt down and pulled down his trousers and briefs. He stepped out of them and she also removed his socks.

Now, he pulled her to her feet, turned her around and undid her bra. She was standing in front of her dresser mirror, and he watched himself in the reflection reach around and cup her breasts, rubbing his thumbs very gently over her nipples, watching them respond visibly. He turned her round and undid her jeans, kneeling to remove them. They were followed by her white panties, and he found himself looking at her belly, and the triangle of tidily trimmed hair beneath it.

They got under the covers. She lay on his left arm, on her side. "You do know I am a virgin, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, and I am not that experienced either. I have avoided relationships with men since Joe got me pregnant. It wasn't rape, because I was willing at the time, but it was certainly love under misrepresentation. And since him, there has been no-one else. Just guys to dance with. Tonight, seeing both you and him side by side, I am so glad I got the one of you and not the other."

They lay quietly, snuggled together, then Carol said "I'll get Mike ready for Tony in the morning. You stay here. He's picking Mum up after he picks up Mike, so as soon as they've gone, I'll come back to bed, and we can spend the day learning to make love."

"Sounds good."

"Hey, maybe I should invite Jenny round. She can show us how it's done."

"No way, we'll just keep practicing until we get it right. Do I have to go out and get some protection?"

"No, complications with Michael meant I can't have any more kids, so if you want kids, you'll have to be satisfied with just Mike."

"He isn't 'just Mike'. He's special."

So they kissed, and with Paul spooning Carol from behind, one hand cupping a breast, they went to sleep. Laying there with his cock against her bum, there was no way she could not be aware of the effect she had on him.

******************************

Paul was still asleep when Carol heard Mike moving around. She got out of bed and put on a dressing gown, and went downstairs. When Mike came down, she said "Paul's still asleep, so be quiet as you get ready."

She had already packed his bag with shorts, shirt and underwear. He kept tooth brush and other things at Tony's as he was there that often. When Tony arrived, Mike couldn't wait to tell him the whole story, finishing off with "and Paul knocked the man out with Grampa's stick, and tied him up with cable ties. The police took him away."

"Who? Paul?"

"No, the man, silly," said Mike with that exasperated look on his face that kids have when they have to deal with smart-mouthed adults.

Tony looked at Carol questioningly. Carol said "It was Joe. His plan was to kill me and kidnap Mike."

Tony nodded but said nothing. They would talk more fully another time when little ears were not around. Then he said "Where's Paul now?"

"Upstairs, asleep. I'll introduce you when you bring Mike back, okay."

"Does your Mum know?"

"Not yet."

"Okay, I'll fill her in when I pick her up, she may be wondering where Paul is and why he didn't come home. When I bring Mike back on Sunday evening, we'll meet Paul and go through the whole story. Sounds an okay guy, though."

Carol smiled. "He is."

"And I sense my little sister is a wee bit horny this morning, so I'd better get this young man out of the way before he sees and hears something he shouldn't see or hear."

Carol blushed, but as soon as Tony and Mike left, she went back upstairs, shed the robe, and got into bed. She kissed Paul and he woke up.

"Okay, we have the house to ourselves, the day to ourselves, and my brother says I look like a horny woman, so we had better start making love before I rape you."

Carol lay on her back, and Paul partially covered her with his naked body. He leaned down and kissed Carol on the lips. After a few seconds, Carol's lips opened and so did Paul's and their tongues met and slid around each other, and then both penetrated the other's mouth as far as they could.

Paul felt his penis grow, long and hard. Carol reached down and found Paul's hard-on and smiled at him. "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?, to misquote Mae West," she said.

Paul smiled. "Nothing in my pocket - 'cos no pockets. You have been having that effect on me ever since the first night of the Drama Club."

"I know. I just wondered how long it would take you to follow it up."

"Well, I couldn't follow it up until I worked out how to stay here and not have to leave you. I didn't want to be the second man who loved you and buggered off."

They kissed again, and Paul put his right hand on Carol's left breast. He kissed the nipple there and sucked it into his mouth. He held it with his teeth without actually biting, and started to caress the nipple with his tongue.

"I see you're doing a-what comes naturally, and naturally, I like it" she said. She rolled him on his back. "I'll let you into a secret. We don't need to invite Jenny around to gives us lessons - she loaned me a whole load of sexy Cosmopolitan magazines and I've been reading up on how to turn on your man. And now, you're my man, and Paul, you're gonna be permanently turned on, I hope."

With that she straddled Paul and kissed his lips, and then his chin, and then his shoulder. An inch or two at a time she worked her way down his body. She bit, gently, his nipples. Ahead of her kisses, that moist patch between her legs was working its way down his body, and he could feel it every time it made contact with him. She licked his belly button, and ran her nose through his pubic hair. As her nose caressed his pubic hair, he could feel the warmth of her breath on his engorged cock.

Then she found the tip of his cock and kissed it. She had her hand grasping his cock as she did, and he could have sworn it got even fatter and longer when she kissed it.

Naïve as he was, the thought of his cock in Carol's mouth had never occurred to him, but there was no denying it was the most exciting, erotic feeling he had ever had.

"Slow down boyo," Carol said, removing her mouth, "Don't want you coming too soon, do we?" Paul could only shake his head.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"To the end of the world and then some," he said.

She climbed off him and crawled up the bed. After kissing him on the mouth, she turned around and straddled his head. Paul looked a little confused, so Carol said, "They described this in Cosmo, and it sounded like mutual fun, so here goes."

She positioned herself and slowly lowered her vagina on to Paul's face, getting it lined up with his mouth. "Now lick me."

Paul's tongue reached out and found her nether lips, which surprisingly did not have hair immediately around them. He licked and found them a little moist, but the more he licked, the moister they got. And then his cock felt warm, and then there was Carol's mouth back on it, and he felt her swallowing him in deep, until it felt like her tongue and lips had reached the base of his cock. He put his arms around her waist and licked her pussy for all it was worth. His tongue uncovered a funny lump thing which got bigger and harder as he licked it, and Carol's moans got more intense too.

He was not only doing things he had never done, he was doing things he had never heard about doing. Their bodies were rubbing together and sticking because of sweat. His cock was so hard it was incredible. Not only that, but her breasts were pressing into his belly and he could feel the hard nipples. And then suddenly, his face was awash with juices coming out of Carol, and that did it for him.

He felt the surges running up his cock. He felt the explosions of his sperm into her mouth. He had often felt himself come before, usually on to his belly, or a wodge of toilet paper, but never into something completely enclosing his cock. His hips bucked up into the air, almost throwing Carol off him. After they both had come, they laid the silently, breathing deeply.

Carol knelt up next to him. Although he had undressed her last night, this was his first real look at her naked. Her breasts were quite full, and projected proudly in front of her. Her nipples stood out, in the center of her dark areolae. Her waist was much smaller than her hips, and her belly, for a Mum, was really quite flat. Her skin was smooth and almost blemish free, and her face right now had an angelic glow about it that was really beautiful.

She was, is, really beautiful. And she was, is, his girl. And he was , is, so lucky. Those were the thoughts going through his head.

Carol looked at him. "Penny for them." she said.

"A penny for my thoughts? Not enough. I was thinking how lucky I am that you want to go out with me, to be my girl, to want me as your lover."

"That luck is a two-way street."

She rolled on her back, and reached down to grasp his cock. Immediately it started filling out and hardening. She said "Lay between my legs" and he did. She opened her thighs wide and bent her knees up.

"Get hold of your cock and prop yourself up, and guide yourself into me."

It took a bit of work, being so naïve, but Paul was able to lift his hips by drawing up his knees under him, and then steer his rock-hard cock into Carol's pussy. As he got wetter from her juices so he was more able to penetrate her. "If it matters, Joe may be a bigger man than you, but you have him beat on cock size, that's a fact. A bigger cock and a more gentle lover. Something a girl can quickly get used to."

Soon he was in her as far as pubic bone meeting pubic bone would allow. He soon got the hang of rocking on his knees so as to tease her, work her, up to an orgasm. Having come once so copiously he didn't expect to come again so soon, as was usually the case when he was masturbating. But with Carol, things were definitely different. She wrapped her legs around him, and her arms clung round his neck, and he was completely moored to her.

Her hips were bouncing and rolling, her head was tilting back into the pillow, and her endless chant of "Oh yes, oh yes," was in perfect sync with his thrusts. He covered her face with kisses every time, in its rolling from one side to the other, that it passed in front of him. She was on the verge of her own climax when suddenly he ejected a massive load of sperm into her.

She seemed to leave contact with the bed except for her head and a small part of her bum. It was the first time in just over 10 years, from the night she conceived Mike, that she had climaxed at the cock of a man, as opposed to a man-made battery-powered machine. She wasn't even sure, in retrospect, that she actually had a climax that night. But she knew that what she had just felt was real enough.

They improvised a quick meal Friday evening, and sat, naked, watching television, a completely novel experience for both of them. When they finally went to bed, they lay cuddling and kissing for a while, until Carol got Paul really hard, squatted above his erect penis, and lowered herself on to it. Paul reached up and supported

and caressed her breasts as she rode up and down on him.

Paul also learned to lay between Carol's legs and open her vagina up with his thumbs so he could lick her clit. He really enjoyed the way her body responded when he did that.