The Drama Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He learned to gently insert his fingers into Carol's vagina, that she called 'her pussy' and to curve the fingers to find the slightly rough area on the front wall of her pussy that created a big response when his finger-tips gently rubbed it.

"For this morning's virgin, you've quickly become quite the lover," said Carol as they finally settled down Friday evening to sleep. After the late night - or early morning -before, and after all the exercise during the day, they were asleep early.

Saturday morning, they made toasted English muffins for breakfast, and sat around naked. They were both really enjoying their ease and comfort at being naked together. Paul had never seen a live naked woman before, and just loved looking at Carol.

After breakfast they took a shower together. Paul had never, since being a baby, experienced some else washing his cock. Nor had he ever washed a female's genitals before. They also really enjoyed the simple act of drying each other.

The rest of the day was spent in bed, hugging, kissing, making love, until Carol said "Time to get ready."

"For what?"

"We need to shower and eat, so I'll pay for Chinese so that it's quicker than cooking. Then we'll meet Jenny at the dance, and bring her up to date...."

They had enough time to swing by Mrs. R's for him to get clean underwear on, and a clean shirt, and pack a few things for the rest of the weekend.

******************************

The Chinese was great, but of course, with the company he had, how could it be otherwise? At the Church Hall, Carol went over to Jenny, while Paul bought two drinks. When he came back with the drinks and gave one to Carol, Jenny asked "Since when do you let someone buy you your drinks?"

"Since a certain someone saved my life" said Carol, and told Jenny the whole story of what had happened on the Thursday night. Jenny put her drink down and hugged Paul. "Thank you, thank you, for following your hunch and going back to Carol's."

So they followed their usual evening of Paul dancing with Carol and Jenny until one of her many boyfriends came and whisked her away.

"I guess she's a little horny again tonight," said Paul, with a smile on his face.

"Hark who's talking! The person who's been putting the Easter Bunny to shame all weekend! You keep it up like that and I'll be buying lettuce by the ton."

"It's not my fault. I'm not keeping it up all the time. It's you getting it back up that's doing it!"

Once back at Carol's and naked, Carol knelt on the bed, on all fours, and told Paul to make love to her. As he entered her in that position, he could see the two of them reflect in the dressing table mirror. He got a great kick out of watching her full breasts swinging underneath her, resulting from his thrusts and withdrawals. They made love until sleepy, and carried on again in the morning. It seemed to Carol she was making up for ten years of celibacy in one weekend.

About three o'clock Sunday afternoon, they got a phone call from Tony to say that they would all be returning to Carol's around 4, and they would bring pizza as "You probably haven't had lunch! Just giving you time to get dressed!"

Carol responded by saying "Thanks for the heads up. Better get an extra pizza, we didn't have breakfast either." Tony laughed.

When they came in, Mike ran straight to his Mum to give her a hug, and then turned to Paul and gave him a big hug too. This was a first, and Paul felt a warm glow about it. Tony didn't miss it either.

"I guess he knows a good guy when he sees one," was Tony's comment.

They sat down to eat the pizza, and as they did, they told Tony and Mrs. R. all the events of Thursday. At 7:30 Mike was sent to get ready for bed. Once he was in bed, Tony turned to Carol and Paul, sitting together on the sofa, and said, "So where are you two at now?"

Paul spoke first. "I am leaving my job in September to go to college in Brighton. The company already knows, but I am staying on for now because otherwise they would have no storekeeper. With scholarships and money left by my Dad's Mum, I can afford to live with Mrs. R and pay what I am paying now. And I intend to stick around."

"You planning to marry my sister?"

"Tony, that's none of your business," exclaimed Carol. "We've only just started dating, Lord knows what I have to learn about him before we get there."

But Paul simply said "If we work out I would very much like to marry your sister, yes. I have rejigged my whole career in order to give it a try."

Mrs. R. stood up. "Tony," she said, "take me home. These three have a day's holiday still tomorrow, for Easter Monday, and a whole lot of changes to get used to. So let's leave them be. Paul, your room will be ready as usual tomorrow, or Tuesday, whichever. Just let me know when you've sorted your plans out. And I for one think it will be wonderful for Mike to have a permanent full-time man in his life as well as Tony."

And with that, she ushered Tony out, but not before he kissed his sister and shook Paul's hand.

A little later, as they were watching TV, a young voice from upstairs called down "Dad, can I have a glass of water please?"

Carol looked up, surprised. "I guess we know where Mike's emotions are. He always has worn his heart on his sleeve. Go on - duty calls - your son wants you." But both her and Paul had a tear in the corner of their eyes.

The next day they played games, Paul taught Mike how to play a card game called "Stop the bus" which taught him about adding up, and they also played dominos. Paul returned to his own lodging with Mrs, R. after dinner on the Monday, and soon everyone was back into the normal pattern.

On the Thursday night, Carol picked Paul up for Drama Club, not knowing that he had in fact taken the day off work and borrowed Mrs. R's car to go into Brighton.

At the Drama Club, John announced that he had arranged with the Church they were at, St. Peter's, to have the hall for three nights in September so that they could put on Under Milk Wood. Everyone was excited.

"You'll all keep the parts you've already got," John said, "except we need to replace Paul. If we can't find anyone, I'll do the part myself. The part of First Man is at the heart of all the verbal pictures."

Paul asked John if they could have a private word outside, and the two of them stepped out of the door. Carol figured Paul was filling John in on his decision to stay in town. They were gone about 10 minutes. When they came back in, John spoke to Jenny for a few minutes, before facing the group.

John announced they were going to do some more of the improv sketches they had done earlier. Some were funny, and some didn't go well, but all in all, they were good. The last sketch was Paul and Carol. Carol hadn't noticed that Jenny had slipped out earlier.

"Now last time we put you together, you were leaving town, Paul, and you, Carol were none to happy about it. Now I want you to do the same sketch the other way around. You, Carol, are about to leave town, in the hopes of finding a better, more lively place to live and work, and you, Paul, are trying to talk her out of it..."

They took their places, and Carol started on about feeling stuck in a small town. "Everyone knows your business, and if you date a guy twice, people assume too much." Paul for his part kept denying all of this and saying that he was really starting to feel at home here.

They played the scene for nearly 10 minutes, very effectively, until Carol suddenly said "I'm going, there's nothing for me, no-one for me, in this damn town. That's final."

Behind her, a door quietly opened, and Mike came in, with Jenny and Mrs. R. They stood silently.

Paul knelt down and reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. He opened it and showed Carol the contents. Then he said "Is it final? Or will you marry me?"

"Are you serious?" Carol's voice was shaking. "Are you really serious? I mean, acting aside, are you really serious?"

Paul stood up, offering Carol the ring. "Never been more serious in my whole life. I've decided that I can't risk losing you. Also, since Mike called me Dad, I've found the one part I really want to play. First Man to you and Mike. So yes, it's a real engagement ring, and it's paid for, and my Mum knows I am asking, and, if you turn around, so do Mike and your Mum."

Everyone applauded when Carol hugged and kissed him. John said "I guess that's a yes! We still have our First Man for Under Milk Wood."

Mrs. R. had brought her own car, so she offered to take Mike home to Carol's and stay with him until they got home. Everyone else went to the pub to celebrate.

When they got back to Carol's, Mrs. R. said to Paul, "I think you should pack your things and move in here with Carol, because if her and Mike are coming round to see you every night, I'm going to have to charge them rent! It'll also mean that when your mother comes down for the wedding, or to see you three, she'll have somewhere to stay. And I won't have to listen to that old bed creak every night!"

Paul moved in on the Friday night, after work. Mike told him it was okay to share Mum's bed. And Polly Garter found her much sought-after lover.