The Draxis Invasion Ch. 01

Story Info
Lux picks a woman to satisfy him during his rut.
2.1k words
4.39
15.1k
29

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This is chapter 1 of a novella I am working on. This chapter only has some sexual reference but is mostly the foundation of the other chapters. It is written from a 2 person point of view. This is my first submission to this site so feedback would be appreciated. Thank you for reading!

________________

PREFACE

________________

It has been ten long years since the fall of earth. Since humans were defeated by the Draxis. The foreign invaders came in swarming droves so large that they blocked out the sun. Their technology overwhelmed the armed forces of the most powerful nations. In the end, half of the earth's population was wiped out, tossed in mass graves, covered by tears and soil. Humans found themselves at the mercy of their new alien overlords. The male humans were put to work reshaping the earth to fit the Draxis regime. The aliens towered over their human counterparts, with rippling corded muscles that show little strain even when doing advanced tasks. Their muscles are contained by varying shades of gray skin and a tight fabric over their legs that ride low on their hips. Not long after the planet was overtaken large dark craggy structures born from the earth, built by human hand soon covered the entire planet. The buildings closely resembled mountains than any human creation. Instead of electricity, they used crystals from another conquered world, harnessing their power for their machines and gadgets. The Draxis had little need for lighting as they were accustomed to living in the deep dark recesses of space so they could see perfectly without any light source. Luckily for the humans the crystals gave off a warm dim glow that allowed them to somewhat navigate their now broken world. Due to the brightness of Earth's days, the Draxis slept during the day and conducted their business at night. Only the human males were out during the day to transform the earth, controlled by collars around their necks.

The human women had a much different role to fill. The large population of Draxis that came were male. As a matter of fact, if there are any female Draxis, then the human population has yet to see any. So the human women took up their niche as servants to the aliens. As soon as a Draxis male reached around their 30th earth year, they would soon enter a rut, that would then occur 4 times a year. A stage where their only thoughts are on fucking and breeding. A frenzy of hormones and pheromones that overcomes all logic. It is primal, it is the satisfying of their basic needs. Before a Draxis enters his first rut they may choose a human female that will be used to sate their animalistic urges. Most of the women survive the strange mating, but some do not, those that survive will stay with the male until he decides he wants another. There are rumors that the women that do not survive at least die with a smile on their face. Since the male Draxis are much larger than humans, it is true that all of them are larger, including their well-endowed sexual appendages.

The women are trained and prepared for their duty starting on their 18th birthday. Taken from their homes they are taught the Draxis language, how to cook the appropriate food and how to keep a Draxis home clean. The women are expected to do anything they are instructed to do in a submissive, obedient way. They are also taught basic duties a mother should know, since mating with the males will eventually result in a baby—they are genetically compatible after all.

________________

LUX

________________

Staring over at the line of females in front of me I am unimpressed. Each one is adorned in a sheer fabric that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, any man would be salivating over any of the beauties, and I get to take my pick. Somehow, the way the women are paraded out in front of me in metal bracelets and anklets causes me to be less than enthused by the entire process. I am a man that enjoys a chase, the thrill of scenting a woman and stopping at nothing until she quivers underneath my body as I take her. The women in front of me would never run. They are too well trained. The will take my knot and accept it as the gift that it is.

Resigned to the fact that my first rut is in a few days and I will need a woman's body like oxygen, I sigh and slowly make my way down the line. The first woman is pretty, a brunette, all the hair on her body is removed except for her head. Reaching out I place my hand on her thigh and slowly move my fingers towards her apex. Her skin is so soft and with just the slight brush of my fingers along her slit she is already getting aroused. Even with my intrusion she does nothing but gasp as her eyes continue to be focused on the floor.

No, this is not the woman for me. Draxis are hunters and warriors. We may be born out of the soft flesh that lies between the feminine thighs but we are created on the battlefield. With our ruts pushing our populations to sky rocket, we are forced every few hundred years to seek out a new planet with women that we can sink our cocks into. Only the single males that have yet to enter a rut leave whatever planet we last conquered to find the next. I fought to take this planet, and now that I am to enter my first rut, I am sorely disappointed in the prize.

I make my way farther down the row of women, a blonde, another brunette, black hair, white skin, black skin—all their faces angled towards the ground, until I see her. She is last in the row and inside her eyes are fire, and that fire makes my dick jump in my pants. She has not been broken like the others. She stares at me defiantly, unafraid of what her fate holds. I don't fight the urge I have to reach out and touch her, my fingertip slowly circling her light pink nipple, making the bud in the center harden. If this bothers her, she gives no indication. Her stoic face remains hard, and I picture what her pink plump lips would look like around my cock. Her blonde hair is long, almost down to her tight round ass. I imagine sinking my teeth into her flesh, marring the perfect porcelain surface of her ass and twisting her hair around my fist as I fuck her into oblivion.

As I drop my hand I make a motion that lets the matron—an elderly human female—know that I have made my choice. It is only then that the woman moves, fighting, thrashing against the males that seize her arms. Yes, she is my little warrior, until I teach her to succumb to me. This is going to be fun.

________________

ANA

________________

He chose me. The alien prick actually chose me. While I haven't yet been chosen by one of these massive douche-canoes, I know enough about them to make myself unattractive. The key to not being chosen is insolence. Look them in the eye, it shows that you are not going to willingly spread your legs for them. We aren't allowed to speak, so it is all in body language—chin up, shoulders back and glower. It helps that submission was never my thing, I can be as dominant as any male. That is enough to send most of the males back to the girls in the front of the line, but not this male.

I heard his name is Lux and he is a commander in the Draxis military. That means that the asshole that wants to stick his dick inside of me is one of the very same that killed my species and changed my world forever. Two years ago, I turned 18 and was sent to the training grounds. I railed against their instruction the entire time. The other girls hated me for it. If the matron said turn left, I turned right, if she said jump, I sat. I knew they would eventually pass me and force me to stand in the selection, but I was not going to make it easy on them by any means. And now I am chosen.

I hate to admit that the male is attractive. I even find his light gray skin appealing, wondering what he tastes like. The thought causes a stirring of heat between my thighs. He is around 7 and a half foot tall, with broad shoulders that taper down to a lean waist that is rippled with muscles. His biceps are about as big around as my neck. To say he is intimidating is an understatement. Locked in his fiery gaze I had to give myself a mental pep talk to stop myself from cowering. What was happening to me? I have never shown weakness in front of any male. Could he sense it? When he indicated that he chose me, my stomach fell and for the first time, my hope faltered.

I didn't have long to process what was happening before two Draxis guards grabbed my forearms. With my small stature, my struggle did little to deter the two from manhandling me. Matron smiled as she came over to me and undid the cuffs around my ankles and wrists.

"Oh you lucky girl," the matron cooed, "You are chosen by a special warrior. He will treat you well. Just remember what we have taught you or your stay with him will likely be unpleasant."

I scoffed, I couldn't help myself. In what reality could my stay with him be anything other than torture, even if I did have some attraction. My choices have been taken from me. While some women see being a slave as a weight being lifted off their shoulders, all I could feel was the cold biting steel that would soon encircle my neck.

I was surprised by the freeing feeling that I had for a moment before my new captor placed a metal loop around my neck. It was cool against my skin and caused goosebumps to rise to the surface. This collar would stay around my neck for as long as I am with this Draxis, denoting to others who I belong to. In Drakki (their language) his name and rank are elegantly scrolled across the surface of the metal.

My body involuntarily shivered as he took my hand, engulfing my soft small one with his large calloused fingers. In some deep part of my mind, I enjoyed the familiar human sentiment, but it did nothing to calm the tumultuous nerves in my stomach. He gazed down at me, smiling in a predatory way before he opened his sensuous lips to speak for the first time. His voice was like warm honey, a baritone that could easily lure me into a false sense of security. If it weren't for the sinister smile that his face portrayed a moment ago, I may have fallen for it.

"My name is Lux. What is yours?" his saccharine voice questioned.

Finding my center, I readjust my body back into my defiant state, I look him in the eyes and with disdain I reply, "Ana. And it would be in your best interest to either return me to the matron or let me go. I will never submit to you." My tone serving as a warning against any sort of ideas that may have crept into his mind while he perused my body.

To my surprise he laughed. Genuinely laughed at me.

His shoulders still shook with amusement as he said, "I didn't think you would submit so easily my little warrior. Which will make this all the more enjoyable for me."

As we left the relative safety of the training camp that had been my home for two years, it dawned on me, that the matron was right. This male was special. What I didn't know was if he would be different for the better or for the worse. We walked casually to his vehicle, he opened the door for me and secured me into the passenger seat, taking extra precautions that I am safely planted in the seat beside his. I sat quietly in his transport willing my brain to process the last 20 minutes of my life. With a frustrated sigh, I laid my head back against the headrest and wondered how long it would be before his urges took hold of him. I drifted off to sleep counting the minutes that ticked by.