The Draxis Invasion Ch. 02

Story Info
Lux gets Ana home and almost makes her come undone.
2.2k words
4.62
9.3k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone that read CH.1. This is the continuation of Ana and Lux's story. If you have not read CH.1 I suggest you do so before continuing. There is some submissiveness, dominance and reluctance involved in this story as well as punishments, so if those are triggers for you, please do not read. As always, the Characters are over 18. Ana is 20 and Lux is 30. It is still written in a 2 person point of view.

CHAPTER 2

_____

ANA

_____

I am not sure how long I have been asleep, but I awoke as we pulled in front of a large dark edifice. The driveway was lined with sunset orange crystals that lightly glowed creating an ominous feel to the beautifully kept yard. Lux must have followed my gaze as I studied the crystals out in front of his home.

"They power my house. Humans had such rudimentary ways of obtaining energy before we got here. The change was necessary," Lux stated.

"Oh, okay," was all I managed to squeak out while nodding my head. I swallowed hard, it felt way too soon to be here. I needed a longer car ride, damn it, why did I fall asleep? I could have used that time to think about how to escape.

I kept my eyes trained on him as he stepped out of the car and rounded the front to open my door. Despite his size and rank, he seemed to be acting cautiously around me, as if I was a scared bunny that would bolt at the first chance. He wasn't completely wrong, I would gladly run. Lux carefully leaned inside to unfasten the safety belt and I couldn't stop myself from pressing my nose against his chest. He smelled like pine and juniper. My insides felt like they were flipping from the close contact.

Before I could process what was happening, large strong arms grabbed me, and lifted me up. I was suddenly held against his chest as he kicked the door shut and made his way to the front door of his home. The entire thing felt way too bridal for me, but that is not what this is. The door to the house slid open as he approached and soon we were in what could be called the foyer. His home was scantily decorated but clean and the furniture was nice. None of the rooms I could see had windows. There were more crystals inside and it was only by their dim glow that I could make anything out. No other lamps or lights were inside. I suppose this is the typical home of an alien bachelor. At least there were some familiar furnishings like a couch, tables and chairs. While I was making a list of normalcy to try to calm down, his voice startled me from my thoughts.

"Before we do anything else. I will need you to bathe. After the bath I will tell you what is expected of you. I realize this is a new arrangement for you, since you have never been chosen before. Because of that, I will try to be as lenient as I can, but make no mistake, you will be punished every time you disobey," informed Lux as he carried me past the living room, the kitchen and down the hallway.

He looked down into my eyes and I hardened myself. After a few moments he seemed annoyed that I had given no response to what he had said. He quickly realized that I was refusing to talk to him so in turn, he walked into the bathroom and dropped me onto the cold tile floor.

"Owwww!! What the hell did you do that for?" I screamed as I shot back up onto my feet, rubbing my sore tailbone.

"Now she speaks," Lux replies with a laugh. Despite his chuckles at my expense, his eyes trained onto the hand that I had massaging my ass. In turn, my eyes roamed over his body, slowly lowering to find the straining bulge in his pants. I felt bad for the material that surrounded his penis. It looked as if it were going to rip. A brief thought shook me, what would it be like to have that monster inside of me?

In defiance I stomped my foot like an insolent child and screamed, "You can't do that to me, if you want a partner in your rut, you will need to show some respect. If the concept of that is too hard for you, then you might as well turn around and bring me back."

Again, he just laughed at me then walked past me to turn on the water for the bath. When the tub was half filled, he grabbed me around the waist and pulled at the gauzy material I was wearing until it was in a heap on the floor.

"First of all," Lux began, "I can treat you however I want to," accentuating each of his words with a flick of my nipple. I hated that my nipples began to harden under the rough treatment. My body was betraying me today.

Lux continued, "And there is nothing you can do about it. You are here because of me and you will leave because of me. While you are here you will abide by my rules and spread your legs whenever I tell you to."

As if he needed to prove the point, Lux reached down and cupped my sex, running a finger lightly over the lips of my pussy. My knees immediately went weak despite every muscle in my body tightening in alert at his intrusion. I had to admit, it felt good. His hand was the first to touch me there in this manner, and the thought alone caused a blush to creep across my cheeks.

_____

LUX

_____

The blush on her face made her all the more adorable. For some reason I found her vulnerable side more appealing than her domineering side. I was a Draxis that enjoyed the chase, but having a prey like her was addicting. I knew she would give in to me eventually, I just hadn't planned on it being so quick. Perhaps me dropping her on that cute little ass of hers knocked some sense into her. Just as I started to think that she is beginning to accept me as her master, Ana leans forward with a wicked smile on her face and she bites me as hard as he can manage on my shoulder. I have had worse wounds, but fuck that hurt! I bit back the scream that wanted to tear from my throat, more out of surprise than pain and glared at her.

She leaned back and licked a drop of my blood from her bottom lip, her eyes riveted to my shoulder probably admiring her handiwork. I forced myself to look away from her and inspected my injury with a sigh.

"You just had to do that didn't you? Have you not figured out that things will not end well for you if you continue to act defiantly?, I questioned her while grabbing her wrists.

"Let. Me. Go." She seethed through clenched teeth.

I responded by pulling her across my lap, taking a moment to grind my substantial erection into her stomach, before I pinned her arms behind her back with one hand and slapped her ass with the other.

"My pet, you will learn to obey me," I stated firmly as I began hitting her ass until it turned red and sore. I could see an outline of my hand print on one of her cheeks. She had tried to writhe against me to get free, but quickly gave up when she realized it only made my dick harder. After 15 pops to that delicious ass of hers, I leaned down and bit her hard on her right ass cheek, making sure to leave a print that would forever mark her. The taste of her blood was so sweet on my tongue. I couldn't help but to reach a hand in between her legs to sample what the other areas of her body tasted like. I slid a finger inside of her, surprised when I found her pussy wet. I brought the finger from her molten core and pressed it to my lips, the smell alone drove me crazy, but as I tasted the tantalizing juices on my finger, my dick doubled in size. If she continued to be like this, I will probably go into my rut early. Based on the way she is acting, I don't think she would mind. I replaced my finger into her soaking wet cunt again and surprisingly she pushed back against my hand, rocking her hips in time with the rhythm of my finger.

When I slid two fingers in, she let out a faint moan, "Oh fuck that feels so good."

A smile played on my lips as I thought about how much she must be enjoying my attention on her g-spot, curling my fingers in the perfect angle to hit it repeatedly. When her legs began to shake and I could feel her muscles tighten, I knew she was on the brink of an orgasm. Her back arched pushing her ass high in the air. To almost push her over the edge, I placed my thumb against her clit and made small circles. She began to moan wildly and then I abruptly stopped, stood and placed her gently into the bathtub. The water swallowed her fragile body up to her hardened nipples. Her soft flesh was painted in a faint pink with arousal. Ana growled at me in response and slapped her hands down onto the water making a large splash.

I can't help but laugh. I don't think I have laughed this much in my entire life. Every time she does something she thinks will get me frustrated with her, all it serves to do is make her all the more appealing. I grabbed a cloth and some of bath oil before dipping it in the water and creating suds. Her eyes became as round as saucers as she watched me closely.

____

Ana

____

"I hope you know, I am perfect capable of washing myself," I declared a bit too harshly. I was still coming down from my almost-orgasm. I am not sure what I am more angry at, the fact that I liked the way he was touching me or that he didn't let me orgasm. My resolve left completely after he bit me. My body felt like it was on fire. I had an hungry urge to ride him until we were both satisfied, until I was sore, until I couldn't walk the next day. I gave in so easily.

"I think I will stay just to make sure you don't get any ideas about finishing yourself off. You belong to me and I take care of my things the way I see fit. You need to be properly bathed and then fed," Lux said with a smirk. He kept eyeing the metal around my neck with his name on it. He was clearly thrilled by me becoming his new toy.

"What I need is an orgasm," I mumbled. I was pouting about my current arousal. My body was so hot with need that even the water couldn't cool me down.

"In time, my pet, in time." He promised.

My face reddened immediately, he wasn't supposed to have heard that. But the promise of an orgasm sounded so good to me right now. Even if it came from him. I sunk farther into the bath, letting my muscles relax until the only thing that hurt was my ass. I am sure I will be feeling that for quite a while. When he asked for my arms, I lifted each one to him obediently. Then he moved down my body to my breasts followed by my stomach and hips. Paying close attention to every inch of my body like he is solving a puzzle instead of washing me clean. When he finally reached my vagina, I felt a shock run through my body. Sadly, there was nothing overtly sexual in the way he cleaned my pussy. I should not have been disappointed, but I was. Some part of me was excited by his promise.

When he finished cleaning me all the way down to my toes, he rinsed me off then asked me to stand. I felt oddly embarrassed as I stood before him naked. He had not only just seen me naked, and touched almost every inch of my body, but had almost made me come. But standing before him now, in only my collar, felt more intimate. He offered me a towel and I stepped out of the bathtub.

Once dry, I stared at him and asked where some clothes are. I did not want to put that transparent monstrosity back on.

There was fire in his eyes and a smile that tugged on his lips as he said, "You wont need any, so you have none. I like you better this way anyways."

The heat in my core grew with his words. I knew his rut would begin soon and clothing would be pointless, still, being exposed like this in front of him had me more scared and aroused than I have ever been in my life. I placed my hands on my hips and smirked. If this is the way he wanted it, then two could play this game.