The Draxis Invasion Ch. 07

Story Info
Ana does Anal which Drives Lux to make a big step.
4.2k words
4.77
5.4k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone that has followed Ana and Lux's journey so far. I really appreciate all the feed back. This chapter is a bit short, sorry in advance! Hope you all enjoy!

The Draxis Invasion Ch. 07

___

Ana

___

I felt exhausted by the time we got home. As soon as we made our way inside, I collapsed against the back of the couch.

"I have some work to do this evening. So you will have to entertain yourself. Do I need to put the locks on the doors?" Lux questions me with a playful smirk.

"Hell no. That will only make it harder for me to run away." I reply with a smile. His smirk falters for a second until he realizes I am joking then he returns with a smile of his own. I settle back onto the couch as he makes his way down the hall to a room I haven't been in yet. To be frank, I have only spent significant time in 3 rooms so far. I surmise that the room must be his office.

"Great deduction there Sherlock." I mumble to myself and roll my eyes. I really am a ditzy blonde sometimes.

I relax against the back of the comfy couch and let my eyes roam over my surroundings. There are some pictures on the wall. One is of a strange looking world. The sky is a deep red, like the inside of a juicy plum. There are swirling gray clouds that dot along the horizon that are sandwiched in between what looks like two suns. The ground is covered in what looks like a tall grass. It is wispy and a faint blue color. Beyond the grass are some tall unfamiliar trees. The trees look like massive cacti, if cacti were covered in small clusters of leaves.

I wonder if this is where the Draxis are from. As much as we are taught about our invaders in the training camp, it is mostly limited to sex and servitude. This is my first time ever glancing at their world. A feeling of awe passes over me and I shift my weight, bringing my right leg to tuck it under me while my eyes continue to move along the wall. My arm grazes my nipple and I wince.

When I thanked Lux earlier it wasn't for the piercings. I was taken aback by him correcting the piercer and allowing me to speak my mind. It was the first time he had treated me like a real equal. My heart soars in my chest. And he wants me as his mate! I have never considered being someone's mate. When I was a little girl I spent plenty of time daydreaming about getting married and being someone's wife. However a mate is different than a wife. There are a few key differences:

1. Mating is for life. Draxis have never heard of divorce. Actually Draxis have no court system. Most things are settled with fists or through their hierarchy (the one with the higher rank is right). Getting in a fight with Lux would not end well for me, I bruise easily. Oh and the fact he is a massive killing machine.

2. Once mated, if the non-Draxis mate dies, the Draxis also dies. So basically, after if I tie the knot with Lux, if I die then he dies also. But it only works one way. Humans don't have the same connection. This connection is felt only during the most intense moments: sex, childbirth, and death. It allows the Draxis mate to feel and take in some of the sensations of their mate, strengthening the shared bond. The pain that comes from the death of their partner is what kills the Draxis mate. However it is supposed to also give mind-blowing sex.

3. The Male always holds rank over the female and is solely responsible for her well-being and actions. I can't help but roll my eyes at this one. A bit antiquated if you ask me. It is basically the old "Men are the head of the household" rebranded. It's why the doctor would only address Lux and not me. The flip side of this is, he is responsible for everything I do. If I break the law, Lux has to pay the price. I take back my eye roll, I could have some fun with this one.

4. Infidelity from either party is strictly prohibited and the penalty is death. The mate that was wronged has the right to kill the offending mate. Step out of your mate pairing and your a goner. Side note, this does not include polyamory or swingers.

It is a heavy topic to consider. I am young and would be promising to be with Lux and allowing him complete control over me for the rest of my life. If today was any indication though, he wouldn't be that domineering. I just don't think I am ready for that, but if I was, Lux wouldn't be a bad choice.

___

Lux

___

I sit down at my desk with groan. The last thing I want to do right now is anything to do with the Empire, but I have to submit the records from the human uprising. I also need to check my comms for any pertinent situations. Normally, when one of us is in a rut, they get paid time off and aren't disturbed. However, like with the spider hero the humans worshipped, with great power comes great responsibility. Being a commander means putting myself aside for the greater good. Though my mind keeps meandering back to a certain human female.

I had meant what I said about making her my mate. She is a strong and formidable human and I enjoy her wit. I also suspect she has a deep caring heart, although she attempts to hide it. I hope one day she will give her heart to me. Metaphorically of course.

I reach out and activate the hollo-screen and bring up the paperwork I have to finish filling out. The basic what happened, why did it happen, how did I fix it and why did I fix it that way. I can't tell them the truth. I was fine with letting the humans die, but one look at Ana's face, seeing her panic and fright, it crushed me. I knew I had to try to come up with a solution that would save them. If I told the higher ups that I chose to save the humans because of my human companion I would be demoted. That sort of emotional, illogical thinking is not tolerated in the Draxis ranks.

I can feel myself changing for her, becoming more human-like. On the one side I like it, I feel more connected to her, but on the other, I am sure this will lead to our deaths. Acting emotionally is going against what is best for the Draxis Empire which is considered treason. Treason equals death. Gods! What has this woman done to me! Never before have I deviated from the mission and now I am wanting to risk my life by mating with her?

Yes. That is the simple answer. The more complicated answer is that now that I know her. Now that I have seen her smile and kissed her lips and been deep inside of her, the act of being without her has become another type of death.

After typing up the reports, I check my comms and respond to the critical messages. It seems another attempted uprising happened but this time it was females at a training camp. The women hadn't figured out the collars though, so it was easily squashed. The troubling part of it was the women that chose to take their lives after the uprising was defeated. They tore bedsheets to make nooses and jumped from high windows.

Humans are a spirited people, they prize freedom over everything else and yet before we came they policed each other with laws and societal norms. This juxtaposition of humanity confuses me. I don't claim to be free, nor do I value freedom in the same way they do. Draxis trade their freedom in for less metaphysical things like security, housing, and a full belly. If only humans would come to the same resolution as our ancestors.

After some thought I reply:

Sir,

I will personally visit this camp in the upcoming days to investigate the uprising. This is incredibly suspicious since it is coming only a few days after the male's riot at the mines. I will bring along with me a human female in an attempt to garner trust with the residents of the training camp. I will send a report after my initial visit has concluded.

Commander Lux

Satisfied with my reply, I send it off before I yawn and lean back in my chair. I am sure Ana would like to leave the house but I am not so sure she will enjoy going back to a training camp or even why we are going. I will have to explain it to her gently. She will understand. Ana will have duties also as my mate that extend beyond childbearing. She is essentially an ambassador, especially as one of the first humans mated. Ah, another thing we need to talk about.

I run my hands down my face. She seemed surprised then scared when I mentioned making her my mate earlier. I hope with some nudging she will agree. I can give her the life she deserves. She will never be passed around from one Draxis to the next. She will have safety and security. All that it costs is her freedom.

Having completed my work, I stand and exit the room, surprised to see that Ana is standing on the other side of the door with a smile on her face. She leans to the side to look around me to get a glance inside my office. Curiosity runs deep in this one.

"Hello Ana," I greet her as I shut the door behind me. I shift my weight to move towards the bedroom and take her hand gently. She sighs and follows me obediently.

"Hey Lux! What are we--" she begins but I hold up a finger.

"You heard the doctor. I need to start stretching that pink hole in the back." I say and look down at her hungrily. My dick is already pitching a tent in my pants. At my words Ana stops walking and tugs back.

"Please no. It hurts really bad. Let's just fuck. You have already stretched out my pussy. Why not continue there? You want to breed me don't you? You can't breed me if you are balls deep in my ass." She says trying to reason with me.

She makes a valid point but I am not going to be swayed from the issue. She is not fully mine unless I have my cum leaking from every hole. I bend down and kiss her lips chastely before grabbing her around her waist and tossing her over my shoulder.

"Wahh!" Ana screams in surprise, "Not this again Lux! I can walk!"

I ignore her and continue towards the bedroom but then change my mind and bring her back to the living room, laying her over the back of the couch. Her thick round ass is up in the air for me, teasing me. Begging me to enter it.

"Stay there. Move and you will get a spanking." I growl at her. My desire is coursing through my veins at the speed of light and is causing me to be tougher than I would have liked. I go back to the bedroom to find the special cream I had stashed in my bedside table. This should make her much more amenable to tonight's activities.

I return to find her still over the back of the couch but she has a scowl on her face.

"Smile my sweet. What I have in store for you will put a smile on your face whether you like it or not." I say teasingly. At that Ana rolls her eyes and I pop her ass hard. She bites her bottom lip to keep from calling out.

I open the tube and press on it, expelling some of the cream onto my fingers. I had been given this cream as part of my welcome pack to having a companion but have not used it yet. I rub the cream along my fingers and stand in between Ana's legs. Reaching down, I find her clit and begin to massage it. Ana instantly responds with a moan. I slide my fingers down her pussy and inside of her, adding more cream as needed to make sure she is nice and lathered up. Moving to her asshole, I add cream there and slide a finger inside. She squirms when my finger enters her puckered hole, with my other hand, I massage her lower back in gentle circles to try to relax her. I add cream to a second finger and push it inside also. Her ass is beautifully stretched in front of me. This is too tempting. In fear of losing control, I remove my fingers and go to the kitchen to wash my hands.

"All done. You may sit on the couch until the cream begins to work. Do not touch yourself, no matter what you feel. If it becomes unbearable, let me know and I will help you." I instruct. Ana tips herself and slides down along the back of the couch until she is standing.

"What is it supposed to do?" She asks.

"You will see." I smirk. I watch as Ana moves around to the front of the couch and sits down gingerly.

It doesn't take long before Ana's eyes become as big and round as saucers. Her breathing picks up and she begins to pant.

"Lux!" She cries out.

____

Ana

___

Holy shitballs! My pussy feels like a thousand fingers are massaging it at once. It first began as a light tingle and then intensified. After a few moments I felt like I was going to explode in ecstasy as I rode the high of my first orgasm. I came... without being touched. This is some powerful stuff. My pussy feels a warming sensation and the massaging continues. I start to rock my body front to back in an attempt to find some sort of relief. I am essentially trying to dry hump the couch at this point. My breathing has become haggard and filled with need. I have never wanted a cock as bad as I do right now. Lux is still standing in the kitchen, watching me with amusement as I begin to come unraveled.

One orgasm after another encapsulates my body. My legs begin to shake uncontrollably and my hands move to my sore nipples to tug at them. It is only when I begin to whimper that Lux makes his way over to me and lifts me tenderly, cradling me to his chest like a baby. This only frustrates me further. I don't want to be cradled, I want to fucked into oblivion. I am drowning in desire right now. As if Lux knows exactly what I need, he bends me back over the couch and pulls out his large throbbing cock, the veins protruding from it along with the barbs make it look angry but I know it is my salvation. I fight the urge to push back onto him.

"There. There. Calm down. This will be over soon." He coos at me while lining his cock up with my ass. My brain is too muddled to care that he is intending to fuck me anally.

"Oh god yes! Give it to me! I need you Lux. Fuck me hard." I beg him. He pushes his cock forward and it surges inside of my ass. The fat head of his cock strained against the tight pucker until it finally gave in to the intrusion.

"Ahhh Fuck!" I scream. I scream out of a mixture of pain and bliss. The dichotomy swirling inside of me until a hurricane of feelings mount.

A sharp pain radiates and then slowly dissipates as he pushes deeper and deeper until his entire cock is seated inside of me. At that he stops moving to allow me to adjust to his size. My ass feels impossibly full. The soda can girth of his cock has my ass stretched to the hilt, and yet I can't stop myself from wiggling, trying to move it in and out. I lift myself up on my hands for better leverage as I begin to impale myself over and over again. God his dick is magic. He reaches down and swirls my clit with his finger which makes me jump. The cream has made me so tender to the touch.

Lux leans over and whispers in my ear, "The cream allows human women to feel the desire that a rut causes." He stands back up and plows away at my tight ass hole. Smacking my ass cheeks in punctuation to his drilling. My large breasts sway and jiggle with the staccato movements of his hips. If this is how badly he needs to fuck during a rut, I can understand why Draxis take companions now.

Lux lifts my body and presses my back against his chiseled chest and walks around the couch to sit down. His dick never leaving my ass the entire time. As soon as he sits, I begin to bounce emphatically on his cock. He reaches up and fists my hair pulling my head back and to the right. I come down hard on his cock, pushing him deep inside, his semen bursts inside of me. A warmth spreads throughout my insides like a geyser.

As he comes he leans forward and sinks his teeth into my neck. I immediately feel the stinging pain that feels like it is getting hotter and hotter by the moment. The temperature of the bite is nearing scorching and Lux has not let go. Even though he has come, he is still hard, his dick slips out of my ass and into my dripping pussy. There he works his magic, fucking me like a man possessed. The barbs scrape and massage my vaginal canal as he completes another rut.

Only after he has come does he finally unclamp his teeth from my neck. We both are panting, out of breath. I collapse against his chest, his rod still snuggly inside me, and Lux leans back against the couch and begins to lick the bite.

"Lux, I am all for biting but that was a bit too hard." I say as I start to sit up, Lux growls immediately and wraps his arm around my small waist. We sit like this for at least 10 minutes.

"It's okay big guy. I'm not that hurt." I try to comfort him.

He stops licking and pushes his nose into my hair and inhales deeply. Its kind of creepy that Lux smelling me again. I lift the ends of my hair and smell them too, trying to figure out what he is doing. I don't smell anything.

"I marked you." Lux quietly replies, "you are my mate now. I can feel you."

"What are you talking about? The bite? That was... oh. Shit." The realization of why the bite hurt so badly hits me. I jump off his lap and run to the master bathroom as quick as my legs can carry me. Lux doesn't follow, he just sits dazed on the couch. I think he is as shocked as I am right now. I make it to the bathroom and flip the light on, stretching my neck to the side and yanking my hair out of the way. My face pales in the reflection as my eyes make contact with the dark brand. It might as well be a tattoo for as dark as it looks. My skin surrounding the black bite mark is red and puffy. That will heal but the mark is forever. I emit a loud scream that has Lux barreling through the house to find me. His heavy foot falls stop abruptly when he reaches me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks as his eyes dart from one side of the bathroom to the other in search of an assailant. His body in a fighting stance, fists raised like he is about to do some damage.

"You actually mated with me." I say staring at his face in the mirror. Lux relaxes when he sees there is no immediate threat and gives me a reassuring smile. His gray cheeks are tinged pink and I feel a fluttering in my stomach.

"You have never looked more sexy." He purrs to me. An uncontrolable effervescent laugh bubbles up my throat and out of my mouth. I double over and hold my stomach, which aches from laughing so hard. Tears stream down my face.

"What's so funny? Did I miss the punchline again? Another human euphemism?" Lux asks. He is looking at me like I have two heads and no brains.

"No" I say through my hysterical fit of laughter, "you broke it, you bought it!" I continue to laugh.

"You are stuck with me now." My laughter slowly subsides and I stand back up, facing Lux. I wipe away the lingering tears. He has the biggest smile on his face. He looks like the child that got the bike he has always wanted on Christmas morning.

"You, you aren't mad?" He questions me hesitantly like I am a snake coiled up.

"No. I figure it is inevitable. We are going to mate sometime anyways. This is just a bit sooner than I would have liked." I reply honestly. Another truth bomb, none of this would have been something I would have chosen for myself. But as I turn and look at the bite mark on my neck, I realize I am happy with my life. A peace comes over me knowing that for the rest of my life I will be loved and taken care of.

"There is a bright side to this. Mated females have the right to clothing since you are no longer to tempt other Draxis." Lux blurts out in a rush. This may be an upside to me, but I know he enjoys me without clothing. I jump up and down with excitement.

"That means we get to go shopping! Can we go tomorrow?" I ask excitedly.

Lux leans forward and kisses the crown of my head. "Anything you want my love. I serve you now as you serve me. We can go before we head to the training camp."

"Training camp? Why? I already told you that you can't return me." I begin to laugh again, this time nervously and it dies out quickly.

"I'm not. There has been a problem. We can talk about it later. Come now my little mouse. It's time we get some food in you."

Lux takes my hand and leads me down the hall. Our first stride together as mates.

12