The Draxis Invasion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you mean when you said you can feel me? I know you are supposed to be able to feel some things, but you can feel me all the time?" I ask him as we make our way to the kitchen.

"You feel like a soft hum. Sort of like a low buzzing of electricity going throughout my body. I felt your panic when you screamed. I have never had so much anxiety in all my years. It drove me to find you and comfort you. I think in many ways, you have the upper hand in this relationship now." Lux replies.

"Sorry about that, I will try to keep my emotions under control. I didn't know you could feel me like that. We were told it was just during certian times." I mumbled softly. He hadn't chastised me, but I felt badly for making him worry.

"Its okay. Your feelings are mine now and I like being this connected to you. It is how Draxis are meant to be. Just be yourself." Lux says as he leans down and kisses me on the lips in a passionate kiss.

After the kiss, I look down at my body. I feel strange for some reason. Like my skin is not my own anymore. A nauseous feeling takes over and then everything goes black.

___

Lux

___

"What do you feel like for dinner?" I ask Ana thoughtfully. The domestic feel of this thrills me. I never thought I would have a mate much less one as amazing as Ana. An odd feeling overtakes me and I turn to look for her. I don't see her immediately and she didn't answer me. I bolt from the kitchen and almost stumble over something in the doorway. Its Ana! She must have fainted from the sudden mating.

"Ana!" I yell.

"Baby! Wake up!" I continue.

She doesn't stir. I slap her cheeks lightly and when she doesn't rouse, I bring out my comms to call the doctor. It is then that I notice the gem in her pubic mound has changed color. The doctor said it would take longer for the gem to react to her hormone levels. She must be well into her pregnancy because shining back at me is proof that Ana is with child.

12