The Draxis Invasion Ch. 08

Story Info
Ana wakes and finds new trouble for her and Lux.
4.3k words
4.78
3.4k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all that have followed the journey this far. I know this chapter comes out really late, I have been on vacation. I hope you all continue to enjoy Ana & Lux's story. Feel free to comment and rate!

Chapter 8

Lux

___

"How could the stone have changed so quickly?!? What is wrong with her?" I sneer at the doctor. I watch as his face pales in front of my anger.

"She.. she.. she must have been already pregnant when you chose her as your companion. As for her current, uhm, condition, it seems her body is overwhelmed and needs rest. She should be fine as soon as she wakes." He stammers out a reply.

I stare down at Ana, my little mouse, as she lays on my--our--bed. Her porcelain chest rises and falls slowly as she breathes. The rest of her body is hidden beneath a blanket. A small smile plays on her lips. I wonder what she is dreaming of. It is a hell of a lot better than reality at the moment. I was told she was a virgin when I chose her. That was apparently a lie. Both Ana and the Matron will have to answer for this. A Draxis of my rank and title is not to be fooled!

I turn away from her for the first time since I found her collapsed and slam my fist into the adjacent wall. The stone cracks beneath my knuckles and I welcome the pain into my body. Had she just been a companion and not my mate this would not be an issue. But the thought of another Draxis's hands on her has me on fire. I want to kill something, beat something to a bloody pulp, destroy something and make it feel like my heart does right now.

Without another word I storm from the room and hit my comms to connect with the Matron of Ana's camp.

"Hello. Matron Trinity speaking." She answers on the third ring.

"Commander Lux here. We need to have a discussion." I grit out between clenched teeth. My jaw popping under the weight.

"Hello Commander Lux. Nice to speak with you. I was afraid you would call. Ana has always been a problem. If you just return her then I will be more than happy to give you any companion you wish. Perhaps you would like two, since you have had to go through this trouble."

"Shut up. I don't want a companion. As a mated Draxis I am not eligible. What I want is an explanation as to why my mate is laying in my bed pregnant with another male's seed."

"Mate--oh dear. I assure you, she is a virgin but there was a procedure done to try to bring out her gentle side. Make her more attractive to Draxis males. A few months ago we slipped her amarynth root and after she passed out, she was inseminated. The doctor here assured me that a child would make her softer around the edges. We had no idea anyone would ever choose her as she is now. Commander Lux I am--"

"An Idiot." I finished for her cutting off her long winded speech. "Your explanation means nothing. Inseminating a companion is against policy. You and the good doctor will be lucky to escape this debacle with all your limbs!"

Silence. It seems the Matron is taking this time to panic. Then the thought strikes me...

"Did she know? About the..." I can't even finish the sentence.

"How could she? She was fast asleep under the effects of the root. I didn't even know that the pregnancy had taken hold until you called."

This revelation douses my fire. Ana didn't know. She wasn't touched by another male. This is another thing forced upon her. With an abrupt nod of my head I make my decision.

"You will speak of this to no one. If you do, I will see to it that you are put to death. Relay the same message to the doctor. As far as Ana is concerned, she has a mate and therefore has no more use for you."

With that I ended the call on my comms and returned to the bedroom. Sitting gingerly beside her I take her hand and stare at her lifeless state as I carefully explain to the doctor, "Ana is pregnant. She is pregnant with my child. Do you understand me?"

I can hear the doctor nod his head but reply with a growl.

The doctor jumps, "Yes sir! I understand. Ana is pregnant with your child. Congratulations Commander!"

A smile emerges on my lips and I feel like a weight has been lifted since this all has begun. My mate is having my child.

"You are not to say any differently to her. Do you understand?" I bark at the doctor.

"Understood sir." He clambers over to the bed and raises his stethoscope. "Allow me to check her now please?"

I nod but don't release her hand. The doctor listens to her chest and then lowers the stethoscope to her abdomen.

"Too soon to hear much yet. Soon her stomach will be nice and round with child."

"You may go. I will call you if there are any changes in her condition."

The doctor, looking relieved himself, packs up his things and makes his way to the door. "Of course sir. Best of luck to the mated pair!"

Ana

____

When I finally come to, I see Lux sitting on a chair beside the bed, his head resting in his arms with one hand clasped to mine. I give it a light squeeze and he awakes with a jolt that causes me to jump.

"Ana! You are awake! You are okay!" He leans in and kisses me on my lips, slipping his tongue inside my mouth briefly before he retracts.

"Good morning to you too." I say with a smile. "I don't know what happened. Last thing I remember is we were walking down the hallway and I was thinking of how many clothes I could get you to buy me."

A smile as wide as the Grand Canyon spreads across his face, "you fainted from all the stress your body is under. Between the mating and the pregnancy, it is going through a lot of changes."

"Oh." I say as I reach up and feel the small knot on my head, "that makes sense."

"Wait!" I scream, "What?!?!" Lifting the covers I peer down at my vagina and there is the stone, glowing a beautiful color.

"I'm pregnant!" I move to stand but Lux places his hands on my shoulders to stop me.

"Slow down. You just fainted. Get some more rest." He chastises me.

"Fuck rest! I need to... I don't know. Go look in the mirror or something. Do I look different?" A million thoughts race through my mind. First I am mated and now pregnant? I guess the pregnancy technically had to have come first. But... seriously? Can't a girl catch a break? I take in deep deliberate breaths to calm myself and close my eyes. "It's okay Ana. You trained for this at the camp. Reality just decided to hit in a bit sooner than I'd like but what is that saying, fate laughs while we plan. Something like that. Fate must be laughing his ass off right about now." I mumble to myself.

I open my eyes to find Lux has his head cocked to the side staring at me quizzically. "You humans are very strange."

"Get used to it bud. Seeing as how our kid will be half one." Just saying it out loud causes my stomach to drop. I don't think I'm done freaking out yet.

"Lux, could I have a glass of water please? My throat is a bit dry." I ask, looking my most angelic.

"Of course little mouse. Be right back." He says one thing but I can tell by the look on his face that he doesn't want to leave my side. It's sweet. He is so protective of me. I have never had that before.

As soon as Lux rounds the corner and I hear his footsteps down the hall I jump out of bed and beeline right for the bathroom, slamming and locking the door. Lux must have heard the door because it doesn't take long for his fists to start pounding on the wood.

"Give me a minute will ya? What happened to you serve me now as I serve you? Or was that just lip service?" A shiver runs down my spine thinking of what his real lip service feels like. I shake my head, "now isn't the time for that."

I brace myself against the counter and look, scanning my body. I don't see anything different other than the inky black mark on my neck. Which I have to admit is kind of hot. Turning on the faucet I splash some water on my face then dry it with a towel. My new mantra swirls in my head, "it's going to be okay. It's going to be okay." Maybe if I think it enough it will be true. I lay my hand gently on my stomach and look at myself in the mirror, turning side to side. A life is growing inside of me. A life that Lux and I created. A life made from love.

"From love" I speak softly and continue to stare. I smile and look down at where my hand connects with my abdomen, "well little dude...Looks like it's the three of us now."

Lux

___

Ana slowly opens the bathroom door and shyly stands in front of me. Her arms are crossed over her torso and a storm of emotions rage in her eyes. But her face remains calm. I can only imagine how she must be feeling. I want to say something but am struck dumbfounded so I opt to touch her. I need to touch her. Slowly I offer her my hand like she is a wounded animal that may flee if I move too swiftly. What I want to do is gather her in my arms and kiss her lips until they are pink and swollen. Instead I settle for her small gesture of placing her hand in mine. My hearts begins to race and my eyes traverse her body. I take in her small feet, strong legs and curvy hips, her adorable belly button and the birthmark she has on the left side of her abdomen. I push down the urge to sink to my knees and plunge my tongue inside of the pink crevice at the apex of her legs. My eyes rove higher to her ample breasts and her long silky hair before my eyes meet her lush lips and sparkling eyes.

We stand frozen. Our hands clutched together, fingers intertwined. I am acutely aware of the heave of her chest and the rhythmic thrumming of her heart. I pull her to me and let out a primal growl as I lift her chin with my other hand, tilting her face towards me. She is the most gorgeous creature I have ever seen. I lean down and press my lips against hers, feeling a slight gasp from her before she returns my kiss. Her tongue flicks against mine and I nibble on her bottom lip. I break the kiss only to trail more down her chin to her neck and collar bone. She shifts her weight, rubbing her thighs together. The scent of her arousal makes its way to my nostrils and they flare. My dick doubles in size in my pants and I suddenly feel the urge to rip my clothing off. To uncage my body from the oppressive material.

Ana reaches up and places her hand on my chest, leaning backwards to expose more of her body to me, leaving only her lower half pressed against my body. I lift her gently and lower my mouth to her nipples. Once she begins producing milk her breasts will be even larger and sucking on her tits will be my favorite meal. My dick is steel at the thought as I twirl my tongue around the pink rose bud listening to the soft moans that erupt from her mouth.

"Lux. Lux. Lux." She repeats softly, pleadingly. She says my name like it is her favorite hymn and on her lips it might as well be a message to the Gods. She is my salvation. My physique has turned into an inferno with flames licking my skin. Only her body can douse the conflagration. I lift my head and trace my bite mark on her neck with my tongue while I turn and place her on the bed. Ana looks up to me with innocent doe eyes connecting with my gaze.

"Mine" I growl out before my mouth goes back to worshipping her form. I start with a chaste kiss then lick my way down her body, quickly flicking my tongue over each nipple before giving each a nibble. I roll the sensitive flesh in between my teeth then release to continue kissing my way down her body. My tongue dips inside her belly button while my hands grip her curves, committing each inch of her to memory.

Ana gives off a light giggle and turns away from me, "That tickles! Stop!"

I turn her body back towards me and oblige her request, sinking lower to my favorite place in the universe. I take a moment to inhale the scent of her honeyed juices before licking her slit from bottom to top, pausing then to push my tongue inside of her velvet folds to find her clit. Ana gasps as soon as my tongue makes contact and her back arches from the bed. She is so damn reactive and it drives me wild. I begin to rhythmically lick her clit, moving my hand to finger her wet pussy. I slip in one finger then two. I move my fingers in slowly at first before moving to a quicker pace. My dick aches in my pants but with all she has been through today, I want to make sure she gets in at least one orgasm before I lose control.

Her juices make my mouth water as they melt on my tongue like the sweetest candy. I'm drunk on her liquor. She spreads her legs open wider for me before reaching down to grab ahold of my hair, holding my face tight against her sopping wet cunt. She begins to roll her body against my face and her eyes close. Her breathing becomes more labored and the grip she has on my hair tightens, pulling at my strands as she humps my face.

"Oh God! I'm... I'm..." Ana begins but her body finishes her sentence for her as she soaks my face in her cum.

Ana

___

I will never get over how good my body feels when he touches me. Lux looks up at me with a satisfied grin on his face. His lips and chin glistens from my pussy in the dull light.

"My turn." He says as stands up and unsheathes his massive cock, a wicked grin touching his angelic face. My vaginal muscles clench at the sight of his member. Lux rubs the purple mushroom head of his dick up and down my folds, gathering more moisture around it. Then in one swift motion he enters me completely. I lose my breath. I have never taken him balls deep without working up to it.

"Fuck!" I scream as pain explodes in my nether region but Lux is there to kiss my neck and calm me.

"Your pussy was made for me little mouse. Open yourself up to me. Don't fight the pain. Accept it." He whispers into my ear. I nod my head as he begins to pivot in and out of my body. I close my eyes and see stars form until they brighten and turn into fireworks.

This alien has me completely under his spell. One hand reaches up to pinch my nipple as he drills into me. The barbs once again reaching the soft sensitive flesh inside. I cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. When his other hand snakes down to my ass and he slips a finger inside my puckered hole my eyes shoot open and a loud moan protrudes from my lips. He works both of my crevices so adeptly that my second orgasm rolls in and washes over me in no time. My mate treats my body like a shrine, bringing it everything it needs to climax. I work my body back and forth on his shaft. I feel his dick harden and lengthen inside of me as he coats my cervix with a spurts of his hot sperm.

Lux leans down and places a sweet kiss on my lips then crawls into bed and pulls me to him. I lay my head on his chest listening to his two hearts beat as they slow down to a normal hum.

"That was.." I begin.

"Sensational." He finishes. I tilt my chin up to look at his marble features that have softened for me. If Lux were human he would be a Viking. If he were a god he would be Zeus. But no matter what he is, he is mine.

"I.. I have to tell you something." I chew on my bottom lip, worry wracking my brain. I don't know why I feel the need to confess to him, but I can't fight the urge any longer.

"What is it my little mouse?" He looks down at me.

"I. Uhm. I love you." There. I said it. As soon as the words leave my lips I am swept into the air by Lux as he stands beside the bed and holds me tight while a brilliant smile takes over his handsome face.

"I love you too. Always will." And with that he kisses my lips passionately, sealing our confessions inside of each other.

A beep comes from the comms at his belt interrupting our embrace. He sets me down gingerly on the side of the bed and presses the button to receive the call.

"Commander Lux." He sternly answers. Clearly annoyed at the rude instrument.

"Hello sir. I was calling on behalf of the camp to see when you will be stopping by. We were made aware that you were coming."

"Fuck" he mumbles under his breath. "Yes. My mate and I will be there this evening. Have accommodations ready for us.

"Mate? Congratulations sir. I will prepare everything." The whiney voice on the other end says.

"Good." Is all Lux says and he ends the call. He stands there in all his gloriousness and looks at me with pleading eyes. He doesn't want me to make a big fuss over this. So I won't. I hop off the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

"Give me 5 minutes and we can go, okay? But before we get there we will be stopping for some clothing. Don't think I forgot." I smile at him.

He runs his fingers through his hair and his jaw ticks. "Fine." Lux finally grits out. "Get ready and meet me in the transport.

As I skip by him I give him a smack on his muscular ass and bounce into the bathroom to relieve myself and clean up. I am so excited to get clothes. I haven't had a proper stitch on me since the invasion was successful. I wonder if wearing clothes after all this time of being naked or nearly naked will feel weird. Honestly, I don't care. Going shopping is the most normal thing I have done since the aliens came here.

Lux

----

At almost exactly 5 minutes, Ana comes out of the dwelling and walks over to my transport. I put in the coordinates for the human shop downtown and lean back. The transport starts backing out of the driveway and zooms down the road towards the destination. I wish I could slow this thing down to a crawl. My mind goes over the last half hour and I can't help but smile. The only thing bugging me is the fact that I am on my way to buy clothing so that the sexiest woman I have ever met can cover up her amazing body. I can't help but groan. Maybe I can reason with her.

Ana

___

"You know you don't have to wear clothes if you don't want to. I don't mind showing off what is mine." Lux is trying to persuade me. Ha! That is so cute. Stick to being a warrior because you would suck at being a politician.

"That is so generous of you." I say in my best saccharinely sweet voice. "But I think clothing would be best. Don't want too much temptation out there for the other Draxis."

His face falls at my comment and I burst into laughter. Oh this is going to be so much fun. A big strong warrior and I have him by the balls!

The transport glides to a stop in front of a small building with mannequins in the windows displaying different fashions. Some are barely clothed and some are so clothed they look like they are sporting winter wear. Something in between would be nice. The leather G-string and matching bra looks like it would be uncomfortable anyways.

As we enter the shop a Draxis and a human female approach us. "Hello sir! How can I help you?" Lux looks the shop keeper over and gestures to me. The Draxis's eyes dart over to mine and notices the bite mark on my neck.

"My apologies madam. I wasn't aware a human had been made into a mate yet! I should have known, humans are my business after all. Please forgive me." The salesman bows deeply in front of Lux and I. It makes me squirm. I feel uncomfortable with so much formality.

I clear my throat, "no worries. I am here for a complete wardrobe as our... mating... has been recent and I haven't had time to find clothes yet."

"Ah! You have come to the right place. What do you have in mind?" The salesman's eyes show dollar signs as he claps his hands together.

"Something simple." I reply and the man nods at my meager attempt to come up with something to say.

The man takes off to the right gesturing us to follow him. I do but Lux lingers back, staring at the damn mannequin in the leather ensemble. Looks like he has a favorite already.

The man points to a simple white flowy cotton dress. It's gauzy material is nearly see through but the modest knee length and babydoll cut make it look sweet.

"Yeah! I like that one. Do you have it in blue? It's my favorite color."

"Of course madam." He says and takes off with the white and blue versions, laying the garments on the human female's outstretched arms. He then disappears to find something else for me.

12