The Draxis Invasion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lux appears at my side silently and I jump.

"I really need to put a bell on you." I quip and place my hand on my hip.

He chuckles at my joke. "Find some things?"

"Yes. But I really wish he would stop calling me madam. It's weird. Last week I was a sex slave and now I am a madam? Ha! Talk about whiplash." I whisper to him.

"Your station requires him to call you madam or ma'am, and you weren't exactly a sex slave, you were a companion." Lux explains.

"You call it potatoes and I call it tomatoes. We can agree to disagree." I twist my lips thinking.

"What does that even mean? Another human thing? You will get used to it. You are a commander's mate now. With it comes certain perks and responsibilities." Lux looks at me seriously.

"Responsibilities like whatever you are expecting me to do at this camp with you?" I ask suspiciously.

He sighs, "You must act as a ambassador now. Show the women that being with a Draxis, that following the rules is a good thing."

"Why? Because it worked out for me? It might not work out for them. I can't lie to them." I search his eyes for understanding but find none.

"Consider it doing them a favor. If they fight the process they will lose." Lux answers.

I mull it over in my head while the Draxis and his human make their way back to us. The human's arms are full of all types of clothing--dresses, shorts, shirts, skirts and even a few pairs of pants. I see silks and lace, some denim and cotton and even some spandex. Due to my new found annoyance with Lux, I am no longer as excited about the shopping trip. I grab the dark blue cotton dress from the pile and slip it on. It feels so good against my skin. I instantly feel more dignified. Maybe I am a ma'am or a madam after all.

"We will take it all." I say not even looking at the pile of clothing. Lux doesn't miss a beat as he asks how many credits it is and if he could add the leather get up in the window. The man nods appreciatively and the human leaves to bag everything up. Once the tab is paid we make our way back to the transport, bags in hand, mostly in Lux's hands.

"You look beautiful in that dress by the way" he breaks the silence.

"Thanks" is all I muster.

"Little Mouse, I'm sorry. But you need to do this for your people. The women there are killing themselves and rioting every chance they get. They have to stop." He looks me in the eye and takes my hand, "if there was another way, I would do it."

"There is always another way Lux. And trust me, I am going to find it. Also, did you really have to get the leather thing?!"

He presses a kiss to my hand and smiles.

12