The Draxis Invasion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" She lets out in a breathy desperate yell. The doctor places his gloved hand between Clara's legs and inside of her vaginal lips, twirls them around a bit then brings them back out. Clara bucks her hips towards the doctor wildly. Trying to get off on his hand but the doctor steps back and shows the wetness on his fingers to the Matron before removing his glove and exiting the stage with his bag.

"Clara has been given a serum to stimulate the sexual drive part of her brain. Until it wears off, she will, pardon my language, fuck and suck anything she can get."

A Draxis walks onto the stage, a soldier I have never seen before. He holds a wand in one of his hands, it has a rounded bulbous tip which he inserts between between Clara's shiny sopping wet pink lips to find her clit. He presses a button on the side of the wand and stands to the side. We all watch as a humming begins and Clara jerks her hips against it fucking herself on the wand.

"Oh yes. Right there. Fuck. Fuck." She pants. In her sexually heightened state she comes quickly, her legs buckling from underneath her, all her weight being supported by the chains on her wrists. The soldier, whose name on his shirt reads Kleffon, doesn't remove the wand but continues to hold it there against Clara's sensitive little nub. Soon Clara is arching her back, and straining against the chains that hold her still.

A guard comes forward with large clamps and places them gingerly on each nipple then turns and walks off stage. Clara wails through another orgasm but keeps upright this time. The skin of her nipples being pinched moves from a pink to a purple color.

"Please. Please stop." Clara begs as a third orgasm runs through her body, her legs are shaking, and her toes are curled. There is blood seeping from her palm where her nails punctured. "I can't take another one. Please!"

Kleffon stands still, holding the wand for two more achingly, body wracking orgasms. After a total of 5, Clara's legs look like jelly, she is barely standing and she is as bent over as she can be in her chains. Kleffon drops the wand onto the floor and immediately positions behind her, undoing his pants and stuffing her cunt with his cock. He doesn't give her warning or a moment to rest before he begins plowing her tight pussy.

"Owwwwww ohhh" Clara voice echos over the commons. The sound of his balls hitting her ass can be heard as well as the wet sound of his dick pounding into her.

"Fuck me. Oh god yes. Your dick feels so good inside of me." Clara moans.

Kleffon amps up his speed and starts fucking her harder than before. It's at this point that I notice my own pussy has gotten wet. I seriously am soaked just from watching Clara. At my realization, I look up at Lux and he is staring at me with a smile on his face. He leans down to the top of my head and whispers, "get on my lap now."

Excitement shoots through my body as I climb on his lap, still facing the stage. I lift up slightly to pull my dress up and he pushes down the crotch of his pants freeing his thick rod. I feel it against my heat and I feel so naughty for doing this in front of so many people. Well, not as out in the open as Clara, but no one is making me do this.

Kleffon finishes inside Clara and slaps her ass before pulling his pants up and walking offstage. Clara is left breathing hard and sweaty in her manacles. But she isn't done yet. Another Draxis walks on stage and takes place behind her, pushing his thick cock in between her pussy lips, searching out the sweet hole there. As he finds it and enters her, Lux pushes up into me and I begin to bounce on his lap in time with the fucking Clara is getting on stage.

Clara and I make eye contact and I begin to moan. Several eyes around us turn to watch Lux drive up into me. His hands snake around my waist and grip my breasts over my dress. I need more, spurred on by Clara's display, I grab the top of my dress and pull my tits out. Lux let's out a growl of arousal behind me and pinches my nipples. He pulls playfully at the barbells going through my sore taut nipples. They still ache from being pierced but the pain coupled with being stuffed full by his cock makes me almost orgasm right then.

On stage Clara reaches her 6th orgasm, bucking wildly against the new Draxis soldier. When he is finished, he pulls out and shoots his load on her back, painting her pretty skin with his cum then walks away unceremoniously. Another Draxis comes out but this one undoes the chains around her feet and stands in front of her, his dick held in his hand, slowly stroking it. He steps closer to her and she wraps her legs around his narrow waist, pushing his cock in her semen soaked pussy. Pulling herself up the best she can with the chains, his hands grip her bare ass holding her up so she can writhe against him, getting the pleasure she craves.

I begin to roll my hips and buck against Lux's hard cock inside of me, my tits bouncing in his hands. "Fuck you are so sexy right now" he whispers to me. I answer in a moan. I can't get enough of him. I need him inside me, fucking me, coating my insides with his seed even as his child grows inside of me.

One of Lux's hands moves down my stomach and cups my sex before he pushes his finger in between my pink lips and rubs circles on my clit. This has me frantically riding him, fucking both his hand and his dick. I don't hide the moan as it bursts from between my lips. My internal vaginal muscles flex around Lux's cock, gripping it, milking it. I'm so close to coming. Lux leans forward and bites my neck which pushes me over the edge, falling deep into pleasure as an orgasm takes over. My sensitive clit pulses at his touch and I ride the high from the euphoria. Lux moves his hands to grip my waist and slams me down on top of his dick as he finishes inside of me.

I sit like that, on his lap with his softening penis still in me while we continue to watch Clara. She has gone through at least 8 Draxis and countless orgasms so far. Tears fall down her cheeks as she fights the urge to fuck the next soldier that walks up. She is exhausted but her cunt is hungry. She takes one cock after another, some coming inside of her, others spraying their load on her stomach, breasts and back. After the current one unloads she is left there covered in semen and sweat. The Matron walks back on stage and looks at Clara, shaking her head.

"This ladies, is what happens when you are a bad girl. I hope this will motivate you all to behave in the future. You are dismissed." The Matron announces coldly.

There is shuffling of chairs and whispers as the girls around us get up to walk towards the door leading inside. My cheeks tint pink with embarrassment at every side eye I receive. It is only then that I realize that my boobs are still hanging out. I quickly shelve them back into my dress and push my hair behind my ears in a nervous gesture. I lift slowly and Lux places himself back inside his pants and I resume sitting on the chair beside him, a huge toothy grin painted on my face. Act cool. Act like nothing happened. But all the knowing faces that pass us has my whole body flush. I can't help but notice more than one set of thighs glisten and more than one pair of nipples are stiff though. So I don't feel too bad.

"Well," I say, "that punishment wasn't too bad."

Lux just chuckles and kisses my cheek.

We file out behind the girls but at the end of the row, The Matron is standing there stopping us. She won't reprimand us, not with Lux—and now technically me—outranking her. She smiles and begins to ask Lux what he has observed so far. Her gaze straying down to his crotch every so often. I focus back on Clara, she is left chained to the posts.

"How long will she be there?" I interrupt. The Matron eyes me warily.

"For the rest of the night Ma'am. She will be let down in the morning to clean herself up and resume her training." She answers.

"Oh. But what if anyone messes with her?" I ask.

"I assume you mean men Madam. They will. Guards will come all night to fuck her. She will be sore and truly punished by morning. No worries though, the shot will keep her pussy juicy until then." She replies.

A look of horror crosses my face and Lux wraps an arm around my shoulders. I can tell he wants me to drop the subject so I do. He goes back to talking to the Matron about the girls and which ones he has seen that he will need to talk to. After a few moments their conversation fizzles and I go back to paying attention to them.

"Perhaps your mate would like to see the dorms and get to know the girls Sir?" The Matron asks Lux.

"That's a fine idea. Would you like that?" Lux looks thoughtfully at me.

I give a noncommittal shrug and the Matron motions for me to follow her. Lux gives me a deep kiss before we part. "See you in our room." He says.

"See you then." I reply then follow the Matron inside. This is what I am here for. Not to have my brains screwed out in front of them but to ferret out information. Time to go to work.

12