The Drayden University Cheerleaders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani was still making a pass with the towel, but lowered it enough to ask, "So what?"

Through a sideways grin, Charlotte said, "You hitting third base in the back of the bus. Details. Spill."

Sufficiently deadpan, Dani said, "They made me go down on Shannon."

Charlotte's eyes bugged, and her smile honed its edge, "Shannon!? Oh my god dude." She took a moment to see how many notifications had come in on her phone, then excitedly set it down. Shaking her head, she said, "Shannon?"

"Yeah?"

"I thought for sure it had been Lauren or somebody."

"Ew."

"Right? Like Shannon's actually really hot." Charlotte picked her phone back up, mostly from not knowing what to do with her hands without it, then added, "Like if you're into women."

"Right." Dani took a short breath.

Charlotte took back to her earphones and Instagram, and Dani sat in silence staring blankly to the front contemplating that statement as the sub-lust in her chest continued to simmer. After what seemed like no time the bus was pulling into a dusty eastern California rest stop, and much like the weekend before, Dani was hellbent on trying to get herself off before the bus pulled out again. Pinning her skirt down, Dani joined the horde of other cheerleaders making a b-line for the ladies' room.

As the path rounded the corner of the cinder block building, Dani heard Candice's familiar voice behind her. "Rook! You're going the wrong way." She turned to face her, half sullen. Her captain was pointing to the men's room. Candice walked toward her, continuing to speak as she did. "I know you've got a thing for getting off in rest stop bathrooms," Shannon had caught Dani in the act last weekend and shared her discovery with the rest of the seniors, "and if you're off to do that, you have to do it in the men's."

Expressionless, Dani asked, "And if I'm not?"

"Just get in the fucking men's room."

Dani changed her path, turning sharply to the left as the rest of the women went right. From the refuge of the bus, Greenshaun watched as the freshman and the squad captain rounded the other corner of the building, and entered the men's room. This was her chance, and she probably wouldn't get another. The underclassman would be collateral damage, but that was a loss she was willing to take to keep her career. Candice held the door open for the younger woman, and as soon as they were both inside, Greenshaun stepped out into the California sun.

Dani had never been in a men's room, and something about made her feel like an authority figure would come and kick them out at any moment. The room had more open space than a women's room would have, and something in the air smelled more like cleaning chemicals. The smell though didn't give her any hope that it was any cleaner. Dani kept her eyes locked on the floor and headed for a stall. Behind her, Candice said, "Nope," and Dani's wide eyes looked up in shock and found several men doing the same. "On the counter, rook." The counter in question had three steel sinks, one of them had a black trash bag taped down around it. One man stood washing his hands, and looking over his shoulder at the two young cheerleaders.

Candice pointed to the only section of counter that was dry, and said, "Hop right up there, and go to town."

Dani looked back at the floor and said, "Yes, captain," before following the instructions. Both hands groped at her crotch while the man to her left gawked. She pulled her tennis shoes up on the counter, knees to her shoulders. From the front her plug was plainly visible, as her hands dug into her pussy she ground it against the counter. The man washing his hands sought visual approval from Candice to stroke off. She took a moment from the pictures she was taking to say, "Knock yourself out." Shortly, what had previously been the only dry spot on the counter began to develop a puddle as Dani's pussy started to overflow.

Two more men came from the stalls, and stopped to take in the unexpected scene. Before eagerly joining the other man in jacking off they both took the time to wash their hands because they weren't fucking savages. By then Dani's face was crunched into the beginnings of her orgasm. Before it closed on her, she had the time to marvel at how fast she had been able to get off since this whole thing started. Before last Saturday, she routinely took an hour to get off, but since Shannon walked in on her on their last away game road trip, she had brought it down to a fraction of that. Gliding in on that memory, the orgasm started.

With Shannon's surprised face in her mind, Dani's breath began to pitch. Her huffs turned to a long groan. She wasn't loud, but it was still enough noise that none of them heard the broom handle being lodged against the outside of the door, jamming it shut. Outside, Greenshaun looked once over her shoulder, then checking her watch for the third time that minute as she walked back to the bus.

Candice kept taking pictures, as the men approached their end. "I'd make you suck some of these cocks, if we had time." Dani didn't think she wanted to do that, but her heart caught in her throat and skipped a beat to tell her she did. The third man finished into a handful of paper towels, and Candice led her down from the counter with a fingertip under her chin and said, "Alright, rook, we got a bus to catch."

Dani cleaned up some as Candice tried the door. It rattled in the jam, stuck tight. She tried it again before kicking it once and shouting, "What the fuck?!"

One of the men tried it next, and if anything was outclassed by the cheerleader's powerful kick.

Candice's frustration took flight on her voice, "Get it open."

After tossing a wad of damp paper towels in the trash, Dani joined her captain near the door. Two of the men were shaking the door in the jam, attempting to dislodge whatever was holding it shut. The two cheerleaders nervously watched the minutes slip by on the screen of Candice's phone. As their curfew passed, Dani suggested there was still hope that the bus was still waiting. Candice scoffed, and said, "Two years ago, Greenshaun left without the fucking driver." In a show of her confidence, Candice tucked her phone into the waistband of her skirt, and added, "Maybe you get to suck some of these cocks after all." Dani's pulse rose, and eyes went wide.

As if on cue the bathroom door opened, another man had removed the broom from outside. Even though the doorway was full of men both trying to leave, and enter, the two cheerleaders pushed their way through and back into the windswept lot. Dani had secretly held her hope that the bus would still be there, but it wasn't. Her stomach flipped like at the top of a roller coaster. She turned to Candice, "So now what?"

"Fuck if I know, rook." Candice twisted a smirk at her, "We still get to play if we're off the team?"

Dani shook her head, and deadpanned, "I'll lose my scholarship."

The smirk turned to a grimace. "We'll figure something out then." Candice spent the next few minutes asking everyone they passed on the sidewalk if they were going to their destination. She wasn't quite there yet, but the point of manipulating a stranger to take them there was getting closer to reality. Dani stayed nearby, but her mind wandered nearer panic. Getting kicked out of school was not something she was willing to face. Explaining to her parents that she missed the bus because she was masturbating in a men's room was not something she could just let happen. The same threat that put her under Candice's sway in the first place was back, and big as ever. Fix it, or fail at being an adult. Her gaze focused on a point to distant to see, as her mind ran wild, calculating her failures.

She didn't realize what she was looking at right away. It was just a big object, approaching from the highway. Slowly though, her awareness of it solidified. Over her shoulder, she said, "Captain?"

From behind her, Candice squealed. "Holy shit. Is that..."

"The boy's bus." Dani finished for her.

The bus rolled to a stop in the same space their bus had left vacant. With uncharacteristic hope to her voice, Candice said, "Let's go, rook."

Anxiety and relief mixed in Dani's throat. The game wouldn't start before the boys were there. If they could ride along they would surely be there in time to cheer, but did the boys know about Greenshaun's first rule? Wind billowed in her skirt, blowing cold across her bare, wet, pussy as if to remind her that of course the boys knew. Everyone on campus knew. The football players had left the bus, walking toward the bathroom the two cheerleaders had just left. As they passed they elbowed each other and grinned, Candice waved at some, and flashed a sultry smile at a tall, sandy blonde player. Dani stared straight ahead, deadpan and stonefaced, holding the hem of her skirt down against her thighs.

The boys bus was much nicer than theirs, more closely resembling a cross country tour bus. The sides were brushed metal, and the windows blackout dark. As they approached in the gravel, a man stepped off the bus that Dani could have easily mistaken for an extra from a horror movie. His skin was blotched with eczema, and the patches of his natural tone showing through seemed more like the underside of a fish than a human complexion. Distributed around his midsection was a ring of excess weight that seemed at odds with his slim arms and legs. Dani thought It looked as though all his organs were trying to escape by sagging out of his abdomen. Candice called out to this man, "Coach Randall!"

He flashed a smile that had more than a few vacancies to it, and the remaining teeth looked slick and grey.

Candice repeated a greeting, "Hi."

Close to him now, Dani couldn't help but notice that he smelled of cumin, and vaguely of cigarettes. He looked them both up and down as Candice greeted him again. "We missed our bus, and I was hoping we could ride with you guys."

His eyes hung low, looking at the hem of her skirt. "I don't know ladies. Greenshaun might come unglued if I help y'all skirt her rules." The way he said skirt made Dani's skin crawl. He leaned against the bus, blocking the entry, and scratched at his jawline. "I do, what's in it for me that'll be worth inciting her wrath?"

Without skipping a beat, Candice hung a thumb in Dani's direction, and said, "She'll suck your dick." He cast Dani a glance that turned in her guts like a fork in spaghetti. "Once on the ride there, and once a week for the rest of the month."

Still not having made eye contact with Dani, he looked back at Candice and said, "Deal, but only if the boys can watch. Gotta show 'em who's in charge here now and then, you know."

Candice answered, "Of course." He still blocked their entry, leering for another awkward moment. "Could we," Candice pointed up into the bus.

Abruptly, he asked, "That thing true about ye'r drawers?"

Without answering, Canice reached out and lifted the hem of Dani's skirt. Shaved and slick, her pussy was put on display to this hideous man. She hated the idea of being exposed to him, but the fact that Candice was making her do it flooded her crotch with damp heat. When Candice had sent her to the gloryhole the previous weekend, she had hoped in her secret perverted heart the older woman was coming with her. Like with Shannon and the freshmen, Dani wanted to be watched, and she wanted Candice to be the one doing it.

After a long, lecherous stare at her naked crotch the football coach stepped into the bus, waving the two cheerleaders to follow. He took a seat in the first row behind the drivers seat, and got his hardening cock out. Candice went first and sat across the aisle from him. Dani gave her a single glance, and Candice said authoritatively, "Get to it, rook."

The freshman hadn't seen all that many cocks in her life, but even soft, she could tell this one was going to be on the bigger side. It grew steadily out of a nest of graying pubic hair as Dani took her knees in front of him. Up close his smell was stronger, and didn't taste much better. As the cock started to harden in her mouth, she looked across the aisle to Candice. The captain was watching quietly, texting and taking the occasional picture of Dani with her phone. The hot shame of the older woman forcing her into this and then not even bothering to watch tore through Dani like wildfire. Simultaneously she wanted to preform for Candice's attention, and knew she would never deserve it. Her significance to her master was measured in this moment only in how well she saved their places on the team, she was only a means to an end, and she loved every moment of it.

After a short while at it, the door opened behind her, and a gentle breeze blew up her skirt. The team was returning. Dani looked over to Candice again, as the blonde smiled and waved at the boys as they boarded. The first one to walk past shouted, and did a double take at Dani. Grinning wide, Candice said to no one in the group in particular, "We missed our bus. She's just paying our fare." Dani's face flushed knowing that 40 college boys were going to walk past her while she sucked this old man's cock. She'd rather it was any one of them instead of their coach, but that wouldn't have got them a ride.

A dozen or so shuffled down the aisle past her, nearly every one of them shouting an exclamation as they passed, letting her know they saw. Eventually Candice pulled one by his jacket down and into the seat behind her. It was the tall blonde boy she had smiled and waved to on the sidewalk. She got up on her knees and talked to him over the seat back as Dani kept at her duty. Between the boarding players Dani watched them talking, and noticed him actively trying not to stare at Dani.

After the bus filled, and the aisle was clear, the Blonde football player and Dani locked eyes. For a moment she pretended it was his dick she was sucking, and she suspected he was too. His posture shifted slightly, accommodating for a growing erection, and Candice's voice cut through the bus. "Are you watching her?!" Dani looked up at her captain, and anger was painted on her face. Back to the football player Candice said, "You just traded that one look for your chance here."

Folding her arms across her chest, Candice sat hard on her seat. Dani dared her another glace, and every bit of her posture expressed anger. The two women made eye contact and Dani's stomach flipped.

"Fucking slut." Dani's heart sank. "You don't even suck cock right." Candice huffed once, and stepped across the aisle. She lifted one foot over Dani, and stood straddling her, facing the coach. "Put your fucking hands down, rook." Candice swatted once at the crown of Dani's head to punctuate. "Hands are for handjobs."

The men's coach cast his broken smile, as the blonde player across the aisle clearly started filming with his phone. Dani's heart was aflutter, this was exactly the kind of attention she had wanted from Candice all week. The shame had left the moment Candice put her sights on her, and in its place, there was only sub-lust. Not only was Dani doing what she had to do to not lose her scholarship, as soon as Candice stepped across the aisle, she started loving it.

"Just hanging out on the head of a cock that size is wasting it." Candice filled her hands with Dani's jet black curls, and closed her fists tight enough that even with a mouthful of dick the freshman whimpered. Dani made pleading eye contact with the blonde player's cell camera just as Candice put her weight into pushing her head down.

Dani gagged hard and loud. The hands twisted into her hair pulled her off, and thrust her right back down. Saliva shot out of the corners of her mouth on the force of another gag. "You've got to hit cadence, rook. Just like chants." Her head was pulled up and thrust down again. Candice leaned down, and in time with her thrusts and Dani's gags, said, "Sack-that-quarter-back."

The freshman was already a mess. Her eyes were both clamped shut with black tears. Drool had shot out of her nose, and run from her mouth, down her chin, and into the felt of her uniform. It collected in his pubic hair, and soaked into his pants. All that spit had slicked up her mouth enough that the cock was working its way into her throat more easily than she thought was possible. The coach started to groan, and Candice picked up her pace. Only a few strokes later, the man tensed, and Candice pushed Dani as far down as she could and held her there. Dani was already gagging on the cock when he came. In between coughs she managed to swallow some, but a fit of gagging shot some of it up into her sinuses, and the rest out of her open mouth as she desperately tried to breathe around the coach's dick.

When he was finished, Candice pulled Dani off his cock by her hair. The half-hard monster slid from her throat and slumped to one side. Dani forced one eye partly open, looked across to the blonde Candice was flirting with, and caught him still filming. She smeared a hand across her face in an attempt to clear some of the mess off just before her captain pitched her into the aisle. The bus was moving, but Dani didn't remember it starting. She cleaned herself up as well as she could, but she knew that the cum stains on the front of her uniform wouldn't come out without it going through the wash.

The two women sat side by side in the front how in practical silence for the rest of the ride. Just before reaching their destination, they passed the women's bus on the right. Candice grinned, and said, "we're going to beat them even." For the rest of the ride, Dani's chest remained balled up in anxiety. There was some relief in it on the most recent crisis being avoided, but if anything, that relief served to remind her that Candice still hadn't given her any panties, and that Greenshaun had threatened to make her cheer without.

The bus pulled into the college, and the two cheerleaders were the first ones off. Candice led the way to the away team's locker room, she wanted to be there before the rest of the squad arrived on campus, and that led them to a brisk jog. Dani payed little attention to the hem of her skirt, and had no doubt she was occasionally flashing the chrome of her buttplug to anyone happening to look.

Once there, Dani washed her face, and attempted to towel-off her uniform while Candice took a seat on a bench facing the entrance. She could hear the squad's sneakers on the smooth concrete as they approached. As the other women started to file into the locker room, she didn't suspect that the bathroom door at the rest stop had been anything other than an accident. That changed fast though once Greenshaun entered. The coach was smiling uncharacteristically, and broadly enough she seemed to be smiling with her whole body. Through the crowd of cheerleaders Candice and the coach locked eyes. The smile wrung itself off Greenshaun's face, and right then Candice knew they hadn't missed the bus entirely on their own. Similarly, facing the failure of what she identified as the easy way to remove the problem, in that flash of eye contact with the squad captain, Greenshaun immediately resolved to return to her more severe plot to oust the senior.

In that moment of fleeting eye contact in a crowd both women, coach and captain, committed to stopping at nothing to see the other pay.

12