All Comments on 'The Dreaded Mrs. Crowley'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
deedles38deedles38over 14 years ago
In This Day and Time!

Wouldn't it be something if there were more people in the world that actually had such concern for another? Most people don't believe this even happened. I believe it happened. Bless this man's heart for being who he is. It is such a sweet story. Those are memories of gold. Shame on those who laugh at it. One day many of you will wish you weren't so shallow. I am happy to know there is at least one person who cared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Warm and erotic

This was a pleasant surprise. Ordinarily I would rate the erotic prospects of a story between an 18 year old kid and a senior citizen as slim or none, but this was quite good. Not only was the seduction believable, but the sex was hot and the emotional bonding of the two very different people was touching. Well done!

willy9ishwilly9ishover 14 years ago
what a pleasure

At last a bit of decent writing! Beautifully told story thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story - good writing!

Thanks! We oldies enjoy people knowing we're not dead yet!

stillstrokinstillstrokinover 14 years ago
Kindness prevails

It's guaranteed, we all will get older, some of us much older. It's nice to think that occasionally even a very young man can grow in such a "mature" fashion. This was a delightful story to read. Not the wham bam thank you mam type of story, but one of passion, tenderness and sharing. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A GREAT story

Thank you a very good story, gotta love these. So nice to read one with a good ending for a change.

VoyjerVoyjerover 14 years ago
Great read....on many levels

Your blend of sex and genuine affection expressed in the story made this work well. I really enjoyed your effort, and it was almost as if it were a documentary rather than a "sex" story. Your epilogue was outstanding, with the note that "it" only happened once.....again...very realistic and believable.

Thanks for taking the time to share this one with us.....

marklionmarklionabout 14 years ago
Nice Story!!!

I like the story you wrote about Mrs. Crowley and Ken. I like how you developed story with their friendship and how she helped him and he helped her during that summer and after. Keep up the good work

magmamanmagmamanabout 14 years ago
One comment fits.

Excellent.

MGM

Kazoo50Kazoo50about 14 years ago
Excellent Read to be Sure

There is a woman at work I keep telling that we should have met yours ago, only eight or nine years my senior I would have no qualm making slow passionate love to her in a millisecond. Great lead in all the way to the finish well written and well read, Thanks

shoeslayershoeslayerover 13 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST EVER

I am glad I read this story, Written with alot of warmth and

feeling.Mr. author I have no idea of your age but you write

as though you are middle aged and remembering a very special time you had in younger years and I am sincerely pleased that in this story you made a somewhat older lady feel very

womanly and desired. I thank you for a wondefull story.

Sincerely,

"Shoeslayer"

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 12 years ago
Touching...

Your story felt very real. Very touching too. Your descriptions were vivid and allowed the excitement to build up to its proper crescendo. I really enjoyed it! I look forward to more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

This was a great romantic story and you captured all aspects so well. This could've been a true story from the way it was written...I've heard about and seen so many "seniors" in this same situation. Very well done and thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am glad

that you created a young man who respected and treasured the evening they shared.

There were no ageisms. No disrespect based on her "maturity". And, no one took advantage of the other. I especially appreciated the side-by-side comparisons with a younger woman which did not demean or put down the aging differences. Nice touch.

Because your profile tells us virtually nothing about ewe I cannot ask if this is based on personal experience, even though I hope it was.

I just wish that they had shared more time(s) together before he left for uni and she headed south to avoid the winter.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Very good.

Nearly as good as Alex's Bulging Biceps.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Top notch!

In a way this story turned out as I suspected, but actually went way beyond that. I have read one of your other mature stories and was very pleased with it, so I knew that it would be a warm and compassionate story. Like I stated, this story went way beyond what I expected. The story was way more than the sex, it was two people learning to care and share. I very much appreciated the epilogue, it was the icing on the cake, so to speak. I was a little put off with the "matronly panties". Seems you young guys don't know good panties when you see them.

Even though this was posted 10 years ago, it's still a timeless story. Thanks for writing and posting.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
A sweet story

I really enjoyed this story !!!

BooomerBooomerover 3 years ago
A Fantastic Story

I’ve been reading all of your stories in reverse alphabetical order and they’ve all been very erotic and “ strokable” however this one gave me the “feels” and it wasn’t what I expected to get from it.

I hope that you shared this experience in real life and I really really was moved by your writing.

Thank you

ThighfanThighfanover 2 years ago

Around the small town I grew up in there were several "Agnes Crowleys" ... I even wondered in my youth "if?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous